Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM

Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Roanpaw
Padding back into camp with the four oak leaves, Roanpaw quickly sought out Elmshadow and padded up to him. He said nothing, simply blinking at him a few times before setting the leaves down. "No Lynxblossom." Words monotone as always, he gave another blink before picking up his catch and heading towards the medicine den to drop it off.

[ @Ravensong ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

There were few things that riled Elmshadow but slacking off on necessary basics was a quick way to get under his pelt. It seemed Cinderblaze had been having similar trouble getting patrols completed, but it’d be made clear that Elmshadow would not tolerate such lazy negligence. If their punishment didn’t come swiftly, there was no hiding from it striking later. His black lip lifted slightly but he regained his composure before calling the first warriors.

The first of the failed patrol leaders stuck out to him. Sharpfang, she’d been in near trouble once before over patrols as well. His eyes narrowed as he tried to remember the circumstances. He’d have to keep his eye out for future infractions. ”Sharpfang, Grayscar, Lynxblossom, Frostheart, Crowdust. You were given the honor of being trusted to lead a patrol and yet have taken your responsibility lightly and thus let your clan down. Crowdust, though you weren’t leading a patrol, that does not excuse your laziness. I don’t want to see your faces in this clan for seven sunrises. Hopefully your time in exile will teach you some appreciation for what you’re granted within this clan. When you’re ready to return, find me and we’ll work out the price for your return.”
[ @Shade. @MaryTheCrow @Erebus @Whitewillow Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post of this thread. @National-aoomy Your OC’s exile will be the same as above but, as long as they don’t piss of Elmshadow, will likely get a normal rejoining in this thread.]

Elmshadow did not take pleasure in the prospect or threat of exiling apprentices, even temporarily, especially with the pathetic rate of cats who returned from temporary exile. They were young and learning, but consequences were a necessary and inevitable part of that learning. He was also distinctly aware that one of the apprentices being punished was, once again, one of his own daughters. The other of his youngest two daughters, it had not gone without his notice, hadn’t been seen in a number of days. ”Sorrelpaw and Magpiepaw. You’re Shadowclan apprentices and you’re here to learn. It is, in fact, your only true job. And you’ve failed that job in missing a valuable lesson in patrols. This will be your only warning. You both will pick a den and clean it spotless. Then return here for a sparring match between yourselves. If you’re going to slack off learning patrols then you can make up for it in practicing your battle moves. Now get cleaning.”
[ @jupiter @Puddle~ You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with the other apprentice - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE OCTOBER 13. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 3rd, 2022 at 12:37 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 11:58 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar felt cold fear run through her pelt. She'd gotten so distracted... now she would be suffering the consequences. Instead of losing it right then and there, the she-cat took a deep breath and bowed her head, "I'm very sorry, Elmshadow. I promise to make up for it when you think I'm ready to return to the clan." Then she turned and left for the outskirts.

[ @Ravensong ]
Old October 4th, 2022, 07:40 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@celeste
Lizardtail walked into camp and looked around for Cinderblaze.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 4th, 2022, 09:09 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@jupiter

Having completed her cleaning task, Magpiepaw hurried back out of the apprentice den for her sparring match. Glancing around the clearing, she hoped that Sorrelpaw would be done and ready to start soon. She really wanted to get this punishment over with. The only issue was her battle training. Or rather, the lack of said training. She was probably going to embarrass herself in front of the other apprentice, but she'd figure something out. "Hey, Sorrelpaw? Are you like... ready to spar?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Patrols are due 10/23 11:59p ET

[Report by filling out the form in the Herb Storage. Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol within 2 days you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me before the due date and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

No more than 5 herbs per cat.

If you have any questions, VM me.]

**Elmshadow**

The last patrols were poor at best so Elmshadow found himself peeved that he'd be sending out some similar patrols. Maybe trying different cats would produce better results this time. If not, they'd meet he same fate as the cats before who failed their patrols. Elmshadow grabbed a few different examples of herbs to see if that helped anything.

[ @Kateri @Spoooooooooooky @celeste Prompt: There aren’t any dandelions ]
”Nightshade, take Fogshadow and Featherpaw to the Mourning Ruins. Daisies and dandelions are resilient herbs and like the sunlight. You should hopefully be able to find some around there. Here are what you'll be looking for, this one is a daisy and this a dandelion.” He pointed first to the small white flower then to the round yellow flower.

[ @Rabbiteye-ball @Willowfern @Orion ]
Next he pulled out the star-shaped blue flower, putting it out front of him he called, "Cloversun, see if you, Iceeyes and Hornetpaw can find any of these, borage, as well as oak leaves out in the territory."

[ @Ravensong @oleander @Cherry~ ]
Lastly, he knew it was no small task to obtain so he he decided to send the group for only one thing. "Cougarivy, you've gotten one once before so I trust you to show the others. I want you to take Sorrelflare and Shadowfur to get more honeycomb. Look high in the trees but try to find one that's lower rather than higher. I've found a few in the Icy Heartlands so you might start there. Work together and you should be just fine."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 10th, 2022 at 12:45 AM.
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:19 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur’s ears perked as he heard Elmshadow call his name. He heard something about going to the Icy Heartlands. Figuring it was for some type of herb, he got to his paws and padded over.

( @Ravensong @oleander )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:38 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare slinked out of his resting place in the shadows when he heard Elmshadow call his name. He joined Shadowfur and Cougarivy, studying the honeycomb.

[ @Cherry~ @Ravensong ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 8th, 2022, 04:50 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@Orion - @Willowfern
Cloversun stepped forward to take a good look at the borage flower. Borage and oak leaves. Cloversun nodded. She could do that, although, out in the territory, she thought, was a very broad location.

She glanced up and looked around for her patrol mates.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 9th, 2022, 07:56 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Fogshadow took a deep breath, ready to prove themself a valuable warrior once more. They took a long look at the flowers and looked around waiting for Nightshade and their apprentice, the lil scamp. @Kateri @wicked celeste
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw

Last edited by CacklingMemester; October 10th, 2022 at 07:28 AM.