Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:12 PM

Old November 14th, 2022, 08:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Antlerstreak’s Kit Finder

Which Kit?-
Briarkit!

Gender/Pronouns-
afab - she/her

Personality-
the definition of a diva, Briarkit will not stop until she has charmed her way into the hearts of everyone she desires to adore her, and will be a little menace to anyone she deems unsuitable to be near her. This little diva is headstrong, and will argue even when she's wrong. If you get her to back down, then kudos to you mi amigo, because you accomplished the impossible. She also has a few different traits around certain cats, shy and sweet around older and authorative cats, charming around those she likes, and a total psycho around her friends. She'll also develop a deep dislike for governmental structure, and will forever only support Briar supremacy. (oooh and she has no mood swings at all hhh) she develops into a spitfire who is very overprotective too haha

Relationship With Antlerstreak-
it's a little rocky sometimes, especially with her little "attitude problem", and any disciplinary action taken by her father will be seen as insulting from little Briar. But she likes him, and would throw hands at anyone who tried to say he was anything but cool.

Relationship With Siblings-
It depends on her mood swings and how they deal with her attitude, honestly.

Plot Ideas-
briar goes through some changes in her apprenticeship, maybe falling in her father's footsteps and seeking out love outside the Clan?
Example Roleplay-
will add in a bit when my motivation comes back

Your Activity Level-
lower atm, 6/10, but within the next few weeks it'll increase to a 9/10 <33

Do you promise you will keep this kit as active as you can?
yes!

@Willowfern

note: a little messy, I'm a little tired if you can't tell (:

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 7th, 2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 06:22 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Which Kit?-
Briarkit!

Gender/Pronouns-
afab - she/her - will come out as non binary in her apprenticeship!

Personality-
the definition of a diva, Briarkit will not stop until she has charmed her way into the hearts of everyone she desires to adore her, and will be a little menace to anyone she deems unsuitable to be near her. This little diva is headstrong, and will argue even when she's wrong. If you get her to back down, then kudos to you mi amigo, because you accomplished the impossible. She also has a few different traits around certain cats, shy and sweet around older and authorative cats, charming around those she likes, and a total psycho around her friends. She'll also develop a deep dislike for governmental structure, and will forever only support Briar supremacy. (oooh and she has no mood swings at all hhh)

Relationship With Antlerstreak-
it's a little rocky sometimes, especially with her little "attitude problem", and any disciplinary action taken by her father will be seen as insulting from little Briar. But she likes him, and would throw hands at anyone who tried to say he was anything but cool.

Relationship With Siblings-
It depends on her mood swings and how they deal with her attitude, honestly.

Plot Ideas-
briar goes through some changes in her apprenticeship, maybe falling in her father's footsteps and seeking out love outside the Clan? She'll also come out as lesbian somewhere in her early warriorhood!

Example Roleplay-
will add in a bit when my motivation comes back

Your Activity Level-
lower atm, 6/10, but within the next few weeks it'll increase to a 9/10 <33

Do you promise you will keep this kit as active as you can?
yes!

@Willowfern

note: a little messy, I'm a little tired if you can't tell (:
Accepted! You get Briarkit! I’ll send you the transparent image later today when I’m out of school! Look out for a group pm about the kits, soon!

Last edited by Willowfern; November 15th, 2022 at 06:22 AM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 06:23 AM

All roles are filled!
Old November 15th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backbone.Jack View Post
Forms:
Kit Form:
Which Kit?- Briarkit
Gender/Pronouns- Male, AMAB, He/Him
Personality- Briarkit is curious about the world. He wants to know everything about anything. He also has like, no filter to his words, and will be blatantly honest about what he says. These are side affects to his autism, but unlike most with his disorder, he isn't especially hyper. He's actually closer to the opposite. He takes things slowly, making sure he really understands something before moving on. He also tends to hang with adults rather than kits, and no, not just listening to elders stories. Like really bond with adult warriors like a typical kit would to a cat their age. He'll just insert himself into warriors discussions, and while it may seem disrespectful at first, once getting to know Briarkit, you'll realize its just his nature. He always stays solemn and quiet in the conversations, but he listens to everything. He isn't really mute, but usually chooses to not speak, as his actions speak more than his words. When he does speak, its usually a one-line quick question, and then silence as he gets his answer.
Relationship With Antlerstreak- Briarkit will love his dad and likes that he is named after his mother, in her memory
Relationship With Siblings- Since he's a bit of an oddball, i'd see him standing out from his siblings and being kinda neutral too them.
Plot Ideas- Nothing in specific, but my ideas on how he will be are listed above in his personality.
Example Roleplay- Briarkit padded from the nursery over to where a group of warriors were seated by the freshkill pile. He grabbed a small mouse from it and turned to face them, tuning his ears in on their conversation. They were talking about their most recent hunt. 2 cats were talking about their apprentices, how they were impressed by their teamwork to take down a large rabbit. Another talked about how his apprentice had just finished their assessment and was ready to become a warrior. Briarkit sat silently the whole time, eating his mouse, but he occasionally nodded his head to the information he was taking in. No one payed him any attention, but they also didn't tell him to leave.
Your Activity Level- I log on daily, and only have one current active OC so I don't post much, but I will stay active w/ him 100%.
Do you promise you will keep this kit as active as you can?- Yes/No
-- @Willowfern
@Willowfern
Hey, so since Briarkit wasn't accepted can I still use the base of this OC to create my own since I put a lot of effort into him?
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 15th, 2022, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backbone.Jack View Post

@Willowfern
Hey, so since Briarkit wasn't accepted can I still use the base of this OC to create my own since I put a lot of effort into him?
Of course!

Last edited by Willowfern; November 15th, 2022 at 03:20 PM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Of course!
cool, thanks
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~