Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2022, 09:43 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prove it! [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Larkpaw

As she and Sorrelflare had gone over this hunting technique once before, Larkpaw was fairly certain that xe would not give her a task she couldn't do. Steps were taken in the direction of the bird in question that sat, pecking away at a worm at the bottom of the shadowy forest, when Silvershadow suddenly spoke, causing Larkpaw to freeze in place with surprise. Hadn't the warrior left them already? She wasted no time puzzling over the question (as all her focus was going into trying not to breathe too loud and scare the prey away), Larkpaw felt herself relax a bit as Silvershadow at least had the common sense to go quietly away.

Once more letting her gaze return to the thrush, Lark's hues widened with slight alarm as the bird sudddenly took off, and with a sudden jerk, the apprentice had launched herself into the air after it. Ironically, she did manage to latch her claws onto the bird, but the sudden plummet afterward had her yelping in surprise and shoving the prey towards who-knows-where so she could land properly.

Once safely back on the ground, a frantic search for the bird had Lark's gaze lock onto it, wriggling on the floor on it's back. She pounced on it then, and sank her fangs into it to end it's life. "I broke it's wing." Larkpaw said with a sheepish, apologetic expression as she rose back to her full height. "Or else it would've gotten away."

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

The russet tom nodded at Silvershadow though a flare of irritation ran through his fur as he noticed the warrior made Larkpaw freeze up. His tail twitched slightly as he watched, nodding lightly though winced softly when the prey was caught rather awkwardly, "That's fine Larkpaw, it happens at least you were able to catch it."

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:35 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
@NinjaBloss

Cloversun too, was somewhat disappointed in her clan-mates' seeming lack of interest in the patrol, but Slytiger still went ahead to do it, and Cloversun followed behind. "Where to first?" She asked, tail flicking.

Slytiger tilted his head in thought before deciding on a location to visit. "Why not Shadow's Break? We'll have to be careful not to damage the herbs, but I'm sure Elmshadow and Ivysnake would appreciate us making sure there were no predators or anything unsafe laying around," he said, picking up the pace to a steady trot as he headed towards the patch of territory.

The Toyger slowed once he reached Shadow's Break and took care not to trample on any herbs. "Let's split up and search for anything potentially dangerous or pointing to signs of predators, but stay within sight," he suggested as he scented the air for anything off.
Old November 17th, 2022, 06:16 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Slytiger tilted his head in thought before deciding on a location to visit. "Why not Shadow's Break? We'll have to be careful not to damage the herbs, but I'm sure Elmshadow and Ivysnake would appreciate us making sure there were no predators or anything unsafe laying around," he said, picking up the pace to a steady trot as he headed towards the patch of territory.

The Toyger slowed once he reached Shadow's Break and took care not to trample on any herbs. "Let's split up and search for anything potentially dangerous or pointing to signs of predators, but stay within sight," he suggested as he scented the air for anything off.
Shadow's Break. Cloversun nodded. "I'm sure they would," she mewed. She kept pace behind him, an eye open for predators or sharp things on her way. She didn't see anything. "Good idea," she mewed after Slytiger suggested they split up. "You do this section, and I do that one?" She suggested, pointing with her tail.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 17th, 2022, 07:09 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post

Risingblaze grunted, "then lets start, up less you have something better to do?" he grumbled in reply. "lets go to the Oine forest to hunt" she turned and paddled off without looking back
Shadefrost gave a small happy smile before following behind. He felt confident that they'd both make an excellent team, even if he hardly knew much about Risingblaze. He had come up with a good, no, not good. A somewhat effective way to hunt, but he was unsure if it would work until he actually tried it out.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old November 17th, 2022, 08:31 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

The russet tom nodded at Silvershadow though a flare of irritation ran through his fur as he noticed the warrior made Larkpaw freeze up. His tail twitched slightly as he watched, nodding lightly though winced softly when the prey was caught rather awkwardly, "That's fine Larkpaw, it happens at least you were able to catch it."
Larkpaw

As Sorrelflare overlooked her little blunder, Lark couldn't help but sight quietly with relief. It was entirely so bad. Could've been worse, actually. For one, she could have not caught the thrush at all. That would have been a whole other, humiliating situation. Nodding gratefully as her mentor decided to forgive her, Lark swept her tail in an arc over the ground, gaze straying across the landscape. "Where to now?"

[ @oleander - Sorrelflare ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 24th, 2022, 11:33 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Shadow's Break. Cloversun nodded. "I'm sure they would," she mewed. She kept pace behind him, an eye open for predators or sharp things on her way. She didn't see anything. "Good idea," she mewed after Slytiger suggested they split up. "You do this section, and I do that one?" She suggested, pointing with her tail.
Slytiger nodded in agreement with Cloversun's suggestion and moved toward the area she had indicated. "Sounds good! We'll meet back in the middle once we're done," he called over his shoulder before turning back to examine the ground in front of him. The Toyger could see the small prints of various prey animals that came to eat the herbs, though it didn't seem like the pests had destroyed many.

The tom did, however, find the remains of a mouse near a feather. Slytiger assumed some sort of bird of prey had eaten it, and he quickly buried it so the scent wouldn't attract any scavengers. He quickly moved through the rest of his section, finding nothing else that would cause any harm or attract unwanted visitors. Slytiger padded back to where he said he would meet with Cloversun once he double-checked to ensure he hadn't missed anything.
Old November 29th, 2022, 03:45 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Slytiger nodded in agreement with Cloversun's suggestion and moved toward the area she had indicated. "Sounds good! We'll meet back in the middle once we're done," he called over his shoulder before turning back to examine the ground in front of him. The Toyger could see the small prints of various prey animals that came to eat the herbs, though it didn't seem like the pests had destroyed many.

The tom did, however, find the remains of a mouse near a feather. Slytiger assumed some sort of bird of prey had eaten it, and he quickly buried it so the scent wouldn't attract any scavengers. He quickly moved through the rest of his section, finding nothing else that would cause any harm or attract unwanted visitors. Slytiger padded back to where he said he would meet with Cloversun once he double-checked to ensure he hadn't missed anything.
Cloversun padded over to her side. At first glance, nothing seemed to be wrong, but she paced on around anyway. Backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, intending to find something that could hurt a clanmate, even if was stuck in her paw.

Soething gleamed, and she just managed to sidestep it. Peering down at it, she discovered that it was a sharp piece of twoleg clearstone. She carefully picked it up and put is somewhere she would remember it.
By the time she met up with Slytiger, she had found three sharp objects, mostly sticks, but also a sharp stone. She placed the clearstone on the ground. "Should I bury this?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Closed Thread