Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 10:11 PM

Old January 6th, 2023, 07:26 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗

RedHaze

The little warrior padded across the clearing, searching and inspecting the grounds for a certain golden pelted warrior. Hoping he would provide an interesting time consuming thing or talk. UGH, she was so bored. Trying to talk with any type of RiverClan cat other than GoldenSnake lead to an activation of steamed anger flowing through her. Nobody ever really paid attention to any of the warriors. They were to focused on a certain cat.. She wouldn't name.

Whishing her tail with fury as she tried to calm down her emotions. She spotting him, GoldenSnake... Her big idiotic sister! She quickly shuffled over to her with a somewhat big grin on her face."Hi! Whatcha doing? How are you doing? Can I join?"She made sure to overflow her with information. She found it quite funny actually. To watch her react with all the questions.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗

// @Larissa
GOLDENSNAKE

The lightsnow hit her pelt,melting on contact ,The golden Warrior didn’t mind,in fact she loved it. The golden shecat lightly touched her paw in the powdered surface. A small smile lit up her normal annoyed scowl. “Snow.” She snarled quietly,her tone a tad bit snappy. The warrior rose from her position of laying. His eyes scanning her clanmates and home clearing. A low and faint growl rising at the sight of redhaze. “What do you want,I’m quite busy.” A cold stare locked onto the calico before her. Her sister although was a welcome sight. The golden Shecat said,sending a lawful of snow towards her sisters pelt. “What do you think I’m doing? Like are you blind- I mean hey,clearly you are in relationships but Isn’t that Her fault,I mean,Stealing him away from you was surely quite the display…That I would watch,over and over and over again if I could.
Her voice growing darker and lower towards the ending of the sentence,I clear showing of her true feelings towards that whole situation. The lean built Shecat said as she walked slowly yet clearly calculated towards a patch of leaves that remained in the clearing. Pouncing onto them as she got close enough. “I’m just playing…hopefully.” She mumbled towards the other Shecat. A small grim smile growing on her maw once more as she was lightly dusted in the snow.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Kit Burrow

CLOUDPAW { @birdie ♥ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Sitting silently amongst the other apprentices and the several kittens, the large black-and-white tomcat couldn't help but smile warmly and dip his head to Fawnpaw once she caught his gaze. Cloudpaw probably stuck out like a broken claw in her herb class, which was supposed to be more for younger cats with far less experience. However, how could the RiverClan apprentice ever risk a chance to see the beautiful molly? That was enough for Cloudpaw, and something wanted to tell him that she was thinking something along the same lines. Of course, he would pay attention to the class itself too, herbs were important to clan-life after all. And who knows? If he knew the basics, maybe he could be a little more reckless without worrying anyone. Fawnpaw would probably bap him if she ever heard Cloudpaw say such a thing. If anyone could read his mind, this was simply a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously...

Once the lesson finally began, Cloudpaw made sure to sit up straight, and give Fawnpaw his full, undivided attention—as he often tended to do. As the brown-furred molly began to speak, he couldn't help but notice how happy she appeared while discussing herbs, her eyes sparkling and her whole form practically glowing with passion. It made the curly-furred apprentice happy to see his best friend so in tune with her rank. As much as he tended to resent StarClan for various things, Cloudpaw had to admit that the stars hadn't steered wrong with choosing young Fawnpaw to be RiverClan's next medicine cat.

The first herb, though it wasn't really an herb, that was shown was cobwebs. A simple start and overall quite easy to understand the purpose. He leaned forward a little to look at the leaf with the sticky webs covering it as Fawnpaw showed it to the group. The way that the medicine cat spoke about them was almost poetic, though Cloudpaw would hardly know what poems even are. He was far from a cat who was smooth with his words. The white-and-black tomcat turned his head to glance at two of the kittens present—Lynxkit and Snakekit—who seemed rather thrilled to be here. The two's innocent enthusiasm and hushed whispers about spiders made him chuckle softly to himself. Cloudpaw parted his jaws to say something, but then quickly closed them. This was Fawnpaw's class, and he didn't dare want to take the spotlight. He had no questions to ask the medicine cat, and his comments most likely would come off as self-centered or idiotic. So, he kept silent. The large curly tomcat made a tiny mental note in his brain regarding the cobwebs.
Old January 6th, 2023, 10:21 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

GOLDENSNAKE

The lightsnow hit her pelt,melting on contact ,The golden Warrior didn’t mind,in fact she loved it. The golden shecat lightly touched her paw in the powdered surface. A small smile lit up her normal annoyed scowl. “Snow.” She snarled quietly,her tone a tad bit snappy. The warrior rose from her position of laying. His eyes scanning her clanmates and home clearing. A low and faint growl rising at the sight of redhaze. “What do you want,I’m quite busy.” A cold stare locked onto the calico before her. Her sister although was a welcome sight. The golden Shecat said,sending a lawful of snow towards her sisters pelt. “What do you think I’m doing? Like are you blind- I mean hey,clearly you are in relationships but Isn’t that Her fault,I mean,Stealing him away from you was surely quite the display…That I would watch,over and over and over again if I could.
Her voice growing darker and lower towards the ending of the sentence,I clear showing of her true feelings towards that whole situation. The lean built Shecat said as she walked slowly yet clearly calculated towards a patch of leaves that remained in the clearing. Pouncing onto them as she got close enough. “I’m just playing…hopefully.” She mumbled towards the other Shecat. A small grim smile growing on her maw once more as she was lightly dusted in the snow.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RedHaze

Addressing the Elephant in the room... Like her sister always did. It was lowkey annoying but she refused to talk to anyone else so she had to deal with it. Also Redhaze wasn't watching her sister like so stalker, so she just sighed when she was asked if she was blind. As she flicked her tail faster and faster as for her waiting for GoldenSnake's audience. Her ears perked at the words she just heard.

WHAT! The Calico stiffened up as her ears moved to adjust to the sounds being made by her sibling. RedHaze began to blush from embarrassment. No, way she heard that right. Unable to move she simply spoke. "What. Did you just say? I- um.. umm umm. That wasn't my fault!" Red completely froze, she couldn't speak. How embarrassed was she? She couldn't tell. Just playing around? Was Golden trying to get her upset? Clearly she was, Red knew that for a fact.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RushingKit!

Old January 7th, 2023, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

echoblue slept

Cinderpaw and peachpaw groomed themselves

[open]
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:08 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dakota View Post
echoblue slept

Cinderpaw and peachpaw groomed themselves

[open]
Beechkit bounded over to the two apprentices, tail high in the air.
"Watcha doin'?" He squeaked.
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:12 AM

Cinderpaw looked at the young kit" were grooming our fur" she replied

peachpaw nodded
@Cinderspirit
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:21 AM

Gender: Gïrl she her✔Yes use they them ok dont mind he him❌ dont use no n
Bump Policy: Ya
My Mood: Thirsty

GingerFlight padded into the clearing with a plump rabbit she proudly put it on the frsh kill pile
Probably the only rabbit in riverclan she thought proudly
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:25 AM

Gender: Gïrl she her✔Yes use they them ok dont mind he him❌ dont use no n
Bump Policy: Ya
My Mood: Thirsty

She took a water vole and sat down near the warriors den what a nice vole she thought
RobinFlight was proud of her rabbit but then she was worried it might have come from windclan! Well if it was on our side its our prey!so i dont think they'll even notice i mean there must be so many rabbits . She groomed herself then lied and enjoyed the little sun left after a long day!
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:40 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

"Ok." Seeming satisfied with this answer, Beechkit flopped on the ground next to them.
"Can you teach me some cool fighting moves? I'm gonna be an apprentice like you in 2 moons!" he puffed out his chest proudly, "And then I'm going to be the best warrior RiverClan has ever seen!" @Little Dakota
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:49 AM

Cinderpaw and peachpaw looked at each-other" 1 move and that it ok?" Peachpaw said as CInderpaw swated her paws into the snow as a demonstration
@Cinderspirit