foggymask art needed
by ghost.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:14 PM

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:01 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default The History of Alt SkyClan

Hey, my name is Firefrost. I also go by Flutter or Stardust. Alt SkyClan is a very tough subject for me to write about. I was kinda involved in it but kinda not. Now I asked Bean if they would give me info for this, so credit for Bean The Cat for some info.

Part 1: The Beginning

SkyClan was originally created as a side project by user Bean_The_Cat. Bean didn't envision it as being as active as it became. But you can dream, can you. It was created on April 26th, 2022. With Webstar being leader, rp'd by Bean. There were also some interesting choices for HRs. SkyClan's first deputy was, get this, Rushtail. Rp'd by, get this, YOURS TRULY.

Yes, I was the very first deputy of Alt SkyClan. I couldn't believe it either. Unfortunately, I wasn't having the best time. I was going through some gender dysphoria and just didn't have the motivation to really do anything. Leapinglight, the first Medicine Cat, was role-played by Demini. Another user that I rp'd a lot with at the time.

After I stepped down as deputy, Moonbear(Role-played by Willie Warf) was the replacement. I honestly wasn't very active during this time so I don't really know much. But I did know that Leapinglight got an apprentice. Blazingpaw. But soon Leapinglight ended up going missing. Leaving Blazingpaw as the only remaining Med. Around this time, SkyClan got the category achievement.

And soon enough.. Webstar was gone as well.

Part 2: The Great SkyClan Reorganization of September 2022.

So, now we are in late August 2022. The C Box had just opened up. The site was very lively. And someone was back on the site. That someone was me. I wanted to see if SkyClan was still active. So I checked up on SkyClan, and I was shocked when it had pretty much 0 active HRs. Then, randomly, staff started talking about SkyClan in the C Box. I took notice, and decided to have a peaceful chat with staff.

Then a good friend of mine on the site, Celeste. Ended up taking the request on the revival. I did some work too, of course. And while things did heat up with me and the staff(And another user who I will not name as they are on my ignore list due to some things they did to me that are just not acceptable)

Smokesky, Celeste's OC. Ended up becoming the "leader". But Smoke never received his nine lives..... No offense. There wasn't much conflict during this time. Until... October 16th, 2022. Smokesky died. October is a very interesting month for the site. Specifically 2022.. But I've made a lot of posts on October 2022 already so you can just check out those ones.

Unfortunately, Smokesky's death became problematic for SkyClan. Which ended in Plum's Windydandelion taking over as leader. And that brings us to our final section.

Part 3: SkyClan Today

SkyClan today is kind of confusing. The current leader is Grimstar, who became leader after Daintystar uhh... Yeah, I don't know what happened to Daintystar. But all I know is that it seems to be in good shape. I just really haven't caught a glimpse of it recently.

Anyways, if you've read through this entire thing. You are an ABSOLUTE LEGEND. Also, thank you to @Bean_The_Cat who informed me of some things that I didn't know.

Bean wanted this in here: I started alt skc for fun, as i thought it would be a fun little project. I was shocked when so many people cared about it. I grew attached, and within less than 2 months, we had a category. I was truly shocked. I loved my role and working with everyone, even the few staff that joined! When i left, i worried about what happened to it. Naturally, i was shocked when it was more active than ever. Since stepping down, i have expanded to the main warriors roleplay, yet SkyClan will always have a place in my heart. To those that first joined, they left a legacy for the clan. I had a lot of fun, but I think it is time for me to say goodbye. I have enjoyed my characters and my time as leader, but my heart lies within thr old forest and SkyClans roots. I know it is weird to put it here, but I will be leaving SkyClan. I picture myself walking where they once lived, and i don't feel as if i can go with them to their new home, and leave behind everything that i have built. I truly am thankful for everyone who made SkyClan possible.

Last edited by Resident Weasel; September 30th, 2023 at 01:08 PM.