by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 09:25 PM

Old September 29th, 2023, 09:53 AM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Adopting out

So Mantispaw of WindClan has a sister named Hudie, who needs adopting. She was created an adoption my choice wavered and I'm keeping at three characters. So Hudie needs a new home.

Here is information on her:

History

Hudie was born in a litter of two, on January 02, 2023, alongside Mantis. Her father is Rein, a barn cat. Her Mother is RobinCall, a Windclan queen (NPC). Due to Rein and RobinCall having different alligences they split ways, RobinCall taking Mantis and Rein taking Hudie. Hudie wasn't told of either her mother or her brother until she was 5 months old.

I thought it should be added how her parents see her and treat her and their current living conditions.

Rein: A 38-moon-old tom, a dark grey tabby with grey-blue eyes and white belly/lower body. Born and raised a Barncat by Geni and Simon. He currently is living and sane. He loves her dearly but is often to busy for her [Future adaptable if you want to adopt Hudie and have her with father interactions]

RobinCall: A 34-month-old Molly, a short-furred calico with soothing golden eyes. Born and raised in WC, by NettleStep (NPC) and HollowFang (Npc). She died at 32 moons by a car. She never saw Hudie after Rein took her away

Scars: X on her chest - Missing on right toe - nose to eye - ears
If you adopt Hudie you keep all art of her

Name: Hudie
Appearance: A medium-furred dilute molly with heterochromia grey-blue and golden eyes
Personality: Up to you
Sexuality: Up to you

Form:

User:
What will you change?:
Activity level:
Persnality:
Mention: @Lullaby

Last edited by Lullaby; September 29th, 2023 at 09:56 AM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 02:47 PM
Sugar coated lies

Default Re: Adopting out

bump
Old September 30th, 2023, 02:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

User:
@Rose

What will you change?:
Perhaps, later on, she'll decide to change her name, to step out of the burdening shadow of her parents (or parent, singular, because she's always yearned for Rein's attention but he never really had time for her). I can see her meeting Mantispaw and joining a Clan for her brother perhaps? I love the name Sandpaw/Sandsnake (or maybe, if inclined, reusing the name Sandstorm from the books. Ivorypaw is a nice name too, hm), and it seems to fit. Or maybe she'll just drop by the border every now and then, curious to know about her brother's alternative world.

Activity level:
I'm not the best judge of this buut... 6-7/10 ? I've been here for a year now and plan on staying for a while yet.

Personality:
Growing up, Hudie has become well-accustomed to change. Her father was never a constant in her life. Sure, he was around for her when she needed him, but he wasn't.. he wasn't everything a youngster like her needed. Hudie knew that Rein cared about her, cared enough to keep her alive, to feed her, to shelter her, to protect her, but she also knew that he had his own life to pursue. He was a good father, but Hudie still yearned for his approval, to be around him more often, still yearned for him to be around her more often.

She'd never met her mother - had never really questioned who her mother had been. Until her fifth month, of course. One day she questioned who her mother had been, she learned of her brother, she wondered endlessly why she and Rein didn't live with Robincall and... Mantiskit? And what were Clans? She had plenty of questions for her father, but the thing was, her father wasn't interested enough to answer them in full. He'd give her a vague answer, here and there, so in the end, Hudie decided to get off her rump and find out for herself. Ever since she turned six moons and old enough to know how to properly care for herself for extended periods of time, that was exactly what she did; went out to find her own answers over the moons.

Mention:
[ @Lullaby ]

Last edited by Rose; September 30th, 2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 02:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

welp, she's gorgeous
placeholder pls

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 30th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Sugar coated lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

User:
@Rose

What will you change?:
Perhaps, later on, she'll decide to change her name, to step out of the burdening shadow of her parents (or parent, singular, because she's always yearned for Rein's attention but he never really had time for her). I can see her meeting Mantispaw and joining a Clan for her brother perhaps? I love the name Sandpaw/Sandsnake (or maybe, if inclined, reusing the name Sandstorm from the books. Ivorypaw is a nice name too, hm), and it seems to fit. Or maybe she'll just drop by the border every now and then, curious to know about her brother's alternative world.

Activity level:
I'm not the best judge of this buut... 6-7/10 ? I've been here for a year now and plan on staying for a while yet.

Personality:
Growing up, Hudie has become well-accustomed to change. Her father was never a constant in her life. Sure, he was around for her when she needed him, but he wasn't.. he wasn't everything a youngster like her needed. Hudie knew that Rein cared about her, cared enough to keep her alive, to feed her, to shelter her, to protect her, but she also knew that he had his own life to pursue. He was a good father, but Hudie still yearned for his approval, to be around him more often, still yearned for him to be around her more often.

She'd never met her mother - had never really questioned who her mother had been. Until her fifth month, of course. One day she questioned who her mother had been, she learned of her brother, she wondered endlessly why she and Rein didn't live with Robincall and... Mantiskit? And what were Clans? She had plenty of questions for her father, but the thing was, her father wasn't interested enough to answer them in full. He'd give her a vague answer, here and there, so in the end, Hudie decided to get off her rump and find out for herself. Ever since she turned six moons and old enough to know how to properly care for herself for extended periods of time, that was exactly what she did; went out to find her own answers over the moons.

Mention:
[ @Lullaby ]

I like this, great possibility this will get accepted
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:02 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

User:
@LostSoldier

What will you change?:
I think that little Hudie would likely want to meet Mantis. That can lead to a future plot idea where she visits all of the clans because her father misleads here, making her think that her sister and mother are in a certain clan when they're truly in WindClan.
Also, I can see her becoming non-binary or trans in the future - she/they, he/they, or maybe genderfuid(all pronouns?).

Activity level:
5/7

personality:
+ Protective, smart, loyal, sweet, reliable. = quiet, brave, persistent. - shy.
This young cat has an odd past, but she doesn't let that stop her. She is almost unstoppable when she sets her mind to something. She feels sad because she's never met her sister nor her mother, and she feels as if her father is never there for her when she wants him to be around - sometimes she wishes that her family was all together and was... Normal. She feels as if they're not normal - at all.
When she meets a new cat - which is actually kind of rare - she is shy, and quiet, barely able to speak. When she gets uncomfortable, she gets almost completely mute and that sometimes messes her relationships up.
However, she is smart - and a quick learner. She is a fighter and she does not hesitate to fight if she thinks that is the right thing to do. Hudie is protective of those she loves - her father and only like... two friends - and she is quite loyal to those she knows and trusts. But the bad things is she is brave although quiet - and persistent. She does not know when to stop, and she often pushes herself and others to their breaking point(s) without realizing it until it's too late.

Mention:
@Lullaby

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 4th, 2023, 07:16 PM
Sugar coated lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
User:
@LostSoldier

What will you change?:
I think that little Hudie would likely want to meet Mantis. That can lead to a future plot idea where she visits all of the clans because her father misleads here, making her think that her sister and mother are in a certain clan when they're truly in WindClan.
Also, I can see her becoming non-binary or trans in the future - she/they, he/they, or maybe genderfuid(all pronouns?).

Activity level:
5/7

personality:
+ Protective, smart, loyal, sweet, reliable. = quiet, brave, persistent. - shy.
This young cat has an odd past, but she doesn't let that stop her. She is almost unstoppable when she sets her mind to something. She feels sad because she's never met her sister nor her mother, and she feels as if her father is never there for her when she wants him to be around - sometimes she wishes that her family was all together and was... Normal. She feels as if they're not normal - at all.
When she meets a new cat - which is actually kind of rare - she is shy, and quiet, barely able to speak. When she gets uncomfortable, she gets almost completely mute and that sometimes messes her relationships up.
However, she is smart - and a quick learner. She is a fighter and she does not hesitate to fight if she thinks that is the right thing to do. Hudie is protective of those she loves - her father and only like... two friends - and she is quite loyal to those she knows and trusts. But the bad things is she is brave although quiet - and persistent. She does not know when to stop, and she often pushes herself and others to their breaking point(s) without realizing it until it's too late.

Mention:
@Lullaby

Considering
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:16 PM
Sugar coated lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
welp, she's gorgeous
placeholder pls