Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Kitty Koins Market

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:43 PM
hal's characters 3.0
by hal
Last post by hal
Today 03:42 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 03:32 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 03:31 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:31 PM

Old November 18th, 2023, 09:28 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Pangoligon's Character creator!

:0 could I get a galaxy package? don't worry for family, leave it blank! I'll put up a finder :>
could you also make the voice androgynous, and also make them non-binary?

sorry for a lot of specific requests!!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old November 20th, 2023, 03:11 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post
:0 could I get a galaxy package? don't worry for family, leave it blank! I'll put up a finder :>
could you also make the voice androgynous, and also make them non-binary?

sorry for a lot of specific requests!!
That's completely fine! Your order will be put in the waiting list

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 21st, 2023, 04:33 AM
Stares (•-•)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Galaxy Pack please! And I think maybe Windclan or Riverclan? @Haunting Pangolin
At last i finished the character, apoligize for taking a long time!

------
Sunny all day right here right now
Gloomy saddened clouds, none of that!
Sparking determination through flames, somehow
Making the cheering sun into a hat
------
≫ Name: Sunnyspark
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning - Her cheerfulness and happiness and is similar to her Mother's suffix
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning - Her ever lasting energy, and is her Father's prefix

≫ Other names: Sunnykit[Former], Sunnypaw[Former]
≫ Age [in moons]: 20
≫ Gender: Demigirl- She/They
≫ Sexual Orientation: Straight but is open to other options
≫ Current Affiliation: Windclan
≫ Former Affiliation: -
≫ Rank(s): Kit[Former], Apprentice[Former], Warrior
≫ Voice: Feminine/Masculine/Androgynous -- Normal/Rough

≫ detailed Personality: Sunnyspark can be a little loud, both in her voice and in her personality. This cheerful and happy cat was born an entertainer, wanting to kep her clanmates happy and sunny. She's an empathetic cat, and she won't hurt anyone unless they're an actual danger to her and the cats she loves. She's not in fear of anything and willing to face whatever challenges the world throws her way with (hopefully) lightning speed! The (demi)girl's confident and refuses to give up. She's generally fun to be around if you love some fun. Sometimes she can be a little goofball and clumbsy but she doesn't care at all. She can be quite oblivious to things around her which can be a problem. She curious about too many things, which isn't really a bad thing. She's a mostly happy-go-lucky cat, not really caring what the future would be most of the time; What matters is right now!
≫ Quirk(s): She finds a lot of things interesting, she often does races across the moor if she's bored(sometimes with someone else, sometimes by herself)
≫ Mental age: 23
≫ Hobby: taking on challenges
≫ Likes: jokes, fun stuff, making the cats around her happy, positivity
≫ Dislikes: boredom, cats being overly serious in times they don't need to be, negativity
≫ Short Description: Ginger fur with russet splotches and white paws; green eyes
≫ Long description: Sunnyspark has medium length Ginger fur that becomes longer on her chest and tail; The fur on her tail is a bit spikier than on the rest of her, resembling thunder. She has some red-ish brown colored splotches running through her pelt and tail as well as beautiful green eyes that's always seemingly happy. All four of her paws are white, resembling white socks. Apart from the splotches, she also has a few stripes that are a bit darker than her base fur color here and there though it's few and mostly scattered around. The fur on Sunnyspark's eartips are a bit longer and is the same color as her stripes.
≫ Header IMG: [X]

≫ Mother(s): Bravesun
-> Relationship: Good/Neutral/Bad
-> Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Nice
≫ Father(s): Sparkstone
-> Relationship: Good/Neutral/Bad
->Abusive/Ignorant/Neutral/Nice?: Ignorant
≫ Siblings (s): Runningcall - Female, Freckleflint - Male, Cresentpaw - Male
≫ Aunt(s): Nightowl, Breezewind
≫ Uncle(s): Rowanmoon
≫ Neice(s): Moonpaw
≫ Nephew(s): Sunnykit, Windykit
≫ Place of Birth: Windclan Nursery
≫ AMAB/AFAB?: AFAB

≫ Short Backstory: Sunnyspark was born as Sunnykit to Bravesun and Sparkstone. Out of her and her littermates, she was the most active. She's curious about basically everything. She never really saw her father but she never notices about that until her apprenticeship. Sunnykit became a 'paw along side her littermates Runningkit and Frecklekit, the three originally had a healthy rivalry until Frecklepaw slowly moved herself away from it. Sunnypaw found her passion for racing when her mentor Rowanmoon challanged her to one. She lost but still found it fun. Her apprenticeship went mostly normal. At some point during her warriorhood, a fire broke out. This expeirience made her want to cheer up her clanmates and make them happier
≫ Long Backstory:

Sunnyspark was born as Sunnykit to Bravesun, her nice and caring mother and Sparkstone, her father that didn't really took an active role in her life but during kithood, she never really noticed that. Out of her and her littermates who were Runningkit and Frecklekit, she was the most active. Frecklekit was the least active but overall, the three got along and things went smoothly for the family. From time to time, some other members of the family would come over and check up on them. Nightowl the most. Sunnykit could tell that the she-cat cares for her sister. Sunnykit would be interested and curious about every little thing, often wanting to figure out about some new things she didn't know about yet. Her siblings were less curious though were still interested in whatever stuff Sunnykit figured out. She took part in quite a few events, and she did try to think of an event at some point though she never made it real, which dissapointed her.

Now, it's time for her apprenticeship! She was becoming an apprentice alongside her siblings as well! The young she-cat got a mentor names Rowanmoon, who just so happen to be her uncle! He's a kind cat, despite not looking kind. Her siblings got good mentors as well though they needed to be reassigned soon at the next clan meeting. After the clan meeting, Rowanmoon decided the two should have a race to the place they'll be learning some fighting techniques at the territory. She was excited for this; Sunnypaw never raced before so this was a new experience for her! Ready..set...go! And off they go. Sunnypaw was considered quite the fast little apprentice though still lost to her mentor. The tow promised eachother to race again at some point. After some battle lessons, Runningpaw asked her about Sparkstone. Apparently, Runningpaw ask her a question and her mentor told her that her father would be able to explain it better. Interesting. The two had no idea, which made Sunnypaw even more curious; where had Sparkstone been all this time? She was sure he could've been a great father but still; where was he? Seems like Bravesun didn't know either. The thought still lived alone in her head up until her warrior ceremony; another thing that wasn't the best was that only Runningpaw and Sunnypaw became warriors and Frecklepaw didn't. But Sunnypaw made sure that she would help her brother in achieving warriorhood as a warrior. Her warrior name is Sunnyspark, and the name made her happy, even if her father wasn't really an active part in her life.

A few moons after that, a fire broke out in windclan; which made the cats there have to leave their home and find a new place to live in. Sunnyspark was saddened though she realized that most her clanmates was just as sad as her. She didn't want to see them sad. She wanted to make them happy. She started to want to make them happier, starting at her siblings; Freckleflint, who became a warrior some time before the fire and Runningcall. Guess she never realized how much she started to want to cheer up her clanmates more. And how often she did it; She loved seeing her clanmates happy, especially her family and friends. In the new territory. Sunnyspark started to race again. She really did forget how much she loved it until she started racing again. Either by herself, of with her clanmates. Remember that event she thought of during her kithood? Well she decided she would finally turn that event into reality. It seems to have been the right choice.

≫ Logical/Emotional/Both/Neither: Both
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: "Twilightstar? Yea! She's a great leader! She's been a leader for quite a while now! Really lucky that windclan has her as leader! She's wise and peaceful, she really does give the best to her clanmates! "
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: Sunnyspark looks up to the she-cat, mainly due to her peace and kindness! She's just not trying to think about the fact that the windclan leader is slowly nearing the end of her leadership. She knows that Twilightstar is the best leader out of the four clans and that the older she-cat does her best at the job and tries to keep up the peace.

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: "i'm unsure...this Spiderthroat guy does not sound nice. The leader isn't great either buutt not all Thunderclanners are bad! Some of the ones i've met were kind! Just like the other clans, there bound to be some bad cats and good cats springkled around in the clan."
Riverclan: "There's been a few things that riverclan did, but i really do think that this new leader will be better! Larkstar, right? Their scent is quite fishya nd the fact that they know how to swim is unique as well! Some cats that i know just don't like water that much! "
Shadowclan: "Not sure how long Dawnstar has left. their leader is also leader for quite some time now. I don't think they've done much to us as of late? I haven't heard anything bad about them lately. Maybe they'll become good and peaceful!
Windclan: "this clan is my home, this clan is the place i'm born in. It's where i and my family lives as well as all my friends. I love my home, and i know about windclan more than i do the other clans. If anything happens, i'll be there. This is the place i grew up and i'll never forget about it, even if we've been through some stuff in the past! "
Outsider: "I haven't met a lot of them yet, there's this one cat who i think is nice though! She apoligized and left after realizing she's in windclan's territory. As for the rest, there's too much cats to really say if they're good or bad. Some are good and some are bad, a lot of clan cats don't really like them because they're not part of the clan though so far all windclanner that i'm aware were born as an outsider seems nice!"

Hope you like the character if there's anything in need of chance, feel free to lmk!

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; November 22nd, 2023 at 07:54 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 06:51 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Ahh thanks!
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:52 AM
Hiatuses

Oh may I please how the code for it? @Pangoligon
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:00 AM
Stares (•-•)

[CENTER]
[SPOILER="Ka-boom"][CENTER][IMG]https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44821[/IMG][/CENTER]
------
------
[SIZE="1"]˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning - Her cheerfulness and happiness and is similar to her Mother's suffix
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning - Her ever lasting energy, and is her Father's prefix [/SIZE]
≫ Voice: [b]Feminine[/b]/Masculine/Androgynous -- [b]Normal[/b]/Rough

≫ detailed Personality: Sunnyspark can be a little loud, both in her voice and in her personality. This cheerful and happy cat was born an entertainer, wanting to kep her clanmates happy and sunny. She's an empathetic cat, and she won't hurt anyone unless they're an actual danger to her and the cats she loves. She's not in fear of anything and willing to face whatever challenges the world throws her way with (hopefully) lightning speed! The (demi)girl's confident and refuses to give up. She's generally fun to be around if you love some fun. Sometimes she can be a little goofball and clumbsy but she doesn't care at all. She can be[i] quite[/i] oblivious to things around her which can be a problem. She curious about too many things, which isn't really a bad thing. She's a mostly happy-go-lucky cat, not really caring what the future would be most of the time; What matters is right now!
≫ Quirk(s): She finds a lot of things interesting, she often does races across the moor if she's bored(sometimes with someone else, sometimes by herself)
≫ Dislikes: boredom, cats being overly serious in times they don't need to be, negativity
≫ Short Description: Ginger fur with russet splotches and white paws; green eyes
≫ Long description: Sunnyspark has medium length Ginger fur that becomes longer on her chest and tail; The fur on her tail is a bit spikier than on the rest of her, resembling thunder. She has some red-ish brown colored splotches running through her pelt and tail as well as beautiful green eyes that's always seemingly happy. All four of her paws are white, resembling white socks. Apart from the splotches, she also has a few stripes that are a bit darker than her base fur color here and there though it's few and mostly scattered around. The fur on Sunnyspark's eartips are a bit longer and is the same color as her stripes.
≫ Header IMG: [URL="https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44821"][X][/url]
[SPOILER="Fullbody drawing"][IMG]https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44823[/IMG][/SPOILER]

-> Relationship: [B]Good[/B]/Neutral/Bad
-> Relationship: Good/[B]Neutral[/B]/Bad

≫ Short Backstory: Sunnyspark was born as Sunnykit to Bravesun and Sparkstone. Out of her and her littermates, she was the most active. She's curious about basically everything. She never really saw her father but she never notices about that until her apprenticeship. Sunnykit became a 'paw along side her littermates Runningkit and Frecklekit, the three originally had a healthy rivalry until Frecklepaw slowly moved herself away from it. Sunnypaw found her passion for racing when her mentor Rowanmoon challanged her to one. She lost but still found it fun. Her apprenticeship went mostly normal. At some point during her warriorhood, a fire broke out. This expeirience made her want to cheer up her clanmates and make them happier
≫ Long Backstory: [SPOILER="---------"]Sunnyspark was born as Sunnykit to Bravesun, her nice and caring mother and Sparkstone, her father that didn't really took an active role in her life but during kithood, she never really noticed that. Out of her and her littermates who were Runningkit and Frecklekit, she was the most active. Frecklekit was the least active but overall, the three got along and things went smoothly for the family. From time to time, some other members of the family would come over and check up on them. Nightowl the most. Sunnykit could tell that the she-cat cares for her sister. Sunnykit would be interested and curious about every little thing, often wanting to figure out about some new things she didn't know about yet. Her siblings were less curious though were still interested in whatever stuff Sunnykit figured out. She took part in quite a few events, and she did try to think of an event at some point though she never made it real, which dissapointed her.

Now, it's time for her apprenticeship! She was becoming an apprentice alongside her siblings as well! The young she-cat got a mentor names Rowanmoon, who just so happen to be her uncle! He's a kind cat, despite not looking kind. Her siblings got good mentors as well though they needed to be reassigned soon at the next clan meeting. After the clan meeting, Rowanmoon decided the two should have a race to the place they'll be learning some fighting techniques at the territory. She was excited for this; Sunnypaw never raced before so this was a new experience for her! Ready..set...go! And off they go. Sunnypaw was considered quite the fast little apprentice though still lost to her mentor. The tow promised eachother to race again at some point. After some battle lessons, Runningpaw asked her about Sparkstone. Apparently, Runningpaw ask her a question and her mentor told her that her father would be able to explain it better. Interesting. The two had no idea, which made Sunnypaw even more curious; where had Sparkstone been all this time? She was sure he could've been a great father but still; where was he? Seems like Bravesun didn't know either. The thought still lived alone in her head up until her warrior ceremony; another thing that wasn't the best was that only Runningpaw and Sunnypaw became warriors and Frecklepaw didn't. But Sunnypaw made sure that she would help her brother in achieving warriorhood as a warrior. Her warrior name is Sunnyspark, and the name made her happy, even if her father wasn't really an active part in her life.

A few moons after that, a fire broke out in windclan; which made the cats there have to leave their home and find a new place to live in. Sunnyspark was saddened though she realized that most her clanmates was just as sad as her. She didn't want to see them sad. She wanted to make them happy. She started to want to make them happier, starting at her siblings; Freckleflint, who became a warrior some time before the fire and Runningcall. Guess she never realized how much she started to want to cheer up her clanmates more. And how often she did it; She loved seeing her clanmates happy, especially her family and friends. In the new territory. Sunnyspark started to race again. She really did forget how much she loved it until she started racing again. Either by herself, of with her clanmates. Remember that event she thought of during her kithood? Well she decided she would finally turn that event into reality. It seems to have been the right choice.
[/SPOILER]
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilightstar]: "[B]Twilightstar? Yea! She's a great leader! She's been a leader for quite a while now! Really lucky that windclan has her as leader! She's wise and peaceful, she really does give the best to her clanmates! [/B]"
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Twilighstar]: Sunnyspark looks up to the she-cat, mainly due to her peace and kindness! She's just not trying to think about the fact that the windclan leader is slowly nearing the end of her leadership. She knows that Twilightstar is the best leader out of the four clans and that the older she-cat does her best at the job [I]and[/I] tries to keep up the peace.

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: "[B]i'm unsure...this Spiderthroat guy does not sound nice. The leader isn't great either buutt not all Thunderclanners are bad! Some of the ones i've met were kind! Just like the other clans, there bound to be some bad cats and good cats springkled around in the clan.[/B]"
Riverclan: "[B]There's been a few things that riverclan did, but i really do think that this new leader will be better! Larkstar, right? Their scent is quite fishya nd the fact that they know how to swim is unique as well! Some cats that i know just don't like water that much! [/B]"
Shadowclan: "[B]Not sure how long Dawnstar has left. their leader is also leader for quite some time now. I don't think they've done much to us as of late? I haven't heard anything bad about them lately. Maybe they'll become good and peaceful![/B]
Windclan: "[B]this clan is my home, this clan is the place i'm born in. It's where i and my family lives as well as all my friends. I love my home, and i know about windclan more than i do the other clans. If anything happens, i'll be there. This is the place i grew up and i'll never forget about it, even if we've been through some stuff in the past! [/B]"
Outsider: "[B]I haven't met a lot of them yet, there's this one cat who i think is nice though! She apoligized and left after realizing she's in windclan's territory. As for the rest, there's too much cats to really say if they're good or bad. Some are good and some are bad, a lot of clan cats don't really like them because they're not part of the clan though so far all windclanner that i'm aware were born as an outsider seems nice![/B]"
[/SPOILER]
[/CENTER]
@Galaxy_ hope this is what you meant

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; November 22nd, 2023 at 07:55 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:03 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

[CENTER]
[SPOILER="Ka-boom"][CENTER][IMG]https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44821[/IMG][/CENTER]
------
------
[SIZE="1"]˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning - Her cheerfulness and happiness and is similar to her Mother's suffix
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning - Her ever lasting energy, and is her Father's prefix [/SIZE]
≫ Voice: [b]Feminine[/b]/Masculine/Androgynous -- [b]Normal[/b]/Rough

≫ detailed Personality: Sunnyspark can be a little loud, both in her voice and in her personality. This cheerful and happy cat was born an entertainer, wanting to kep her clanmates happy and sunny. She's an empathetic cat, and she won't hurt anyone unless they're an actual danger to her and the cats she loves. She's not in fear of anything and willing to face whatever challenges the world throws her way with (hopefully) lightning speed! The (demi)girl's confident and refuses to give up. She's generally fun to be around if you love some fun. Sometimes she can be a little goofball and clumbsy but she doesn't care at all. She can be[i] quite[/i] oblivious to things around her which can be a problem. She curious about too many things, which isn't really a bad thing. She's a mostly happy-go-lucky cat, not really caring what the future would be most of the time; What matters is right now!
≫ Header IMG: [URL="https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44821"][X][/url]
[SPOILER="Fullbody drawing"][IMG]https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=44823[/IMG][/SPOILER]

-> Relationship: [B]Good[/B]/Neutral/Bad
-> Relationship: Good/[B]Neutral[/B]/Bad

≫ Long Backstory: [SPOILER="---------"]Sunnyspark was born as Sunnykit to Bravesun, her nice and caring mother and Sparkstone, her father that didn't really took an active role in her life but during kithood, she never really noticed that. Out of her and her littermates who were Runningkit and Frecklekit, she was the most active. Frecklekit was the least active but overall, the three got along and things went smoothly for the family. From time to time, some other members of the family would come over and check up on them. Nightowl the most. Sunnykit could tell that the she-cat cares for her sister. Sunnykit would be interested and curious about every little thing, often wanting to figure out about some new things she didn't know about yet. Her siblings were less curious though were still interested in whatever stuff Sunnykit figured out. She took part in quite a few events, and she did try to think of an event at some point though she never made it real, which dissapointed her.

[/SPOILER]
≫ *IC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Leader name]: "[B]Twilightstar? Yea! She's a great leader! She's been a leader for quite a while now! Really lucky that windclan has her as leader! She's wise and peaceful, she really does give the best to her clanmates! [/B]"
≫ *OOC* thoughts on current clan's Leader[Leader name]: Sunnyspark looks up to the she-cat, mainly due to her peace and kindness! She's just not trying to think about the fact that the windclan leader is slowly nearing the end of her leadership. She knows that Twilightstar is the best leader out of the four clans and that the older she-cat does her best at the job [I]and[/I] tries to keep up the peace.

≫ IC Thoughts on....
Thunderclan: "[B]i'm unsure...this Spiderthroat guy does not sound nice. The leader isn't great either buutt not all Thunderclanners are bad! Some of the ones i've met were kind! Just like the other clans, there bound to be some bad cats and good cats springkled around in the clan.[/B]"
Riverclan: "[B]There's been a few things that riverclan did, but i really do think that this new leader will be better! Larkstar, right? Their scent is quite fishya nd the fact that they know how to swim is unique as well! Some cats that i know just don't like water that much! [/B]"
Shadowclan: "[B]Not sure how long Dawnstar has left. their leader is also leader for quite some time now. I don't think they've done much to us as of late? I haven't heard anything bad about them lately. Maybe they'll become good and peaceful![/B]
Windclan: "[B]this clan is my home, this clan is the place i'm born in. It's where i and my family lives as well as all my friends. I love my home, and i know about windclan more than i do the other clans. If anything happens, i'll be there. This is the place i grew up and i'll never forget about it, even if we've been through some stuff in the past! [/B]"
Outsider: "[B]I haven't met a lot of them yet, there's this one cat who i think is nice though! She apoligized and left after realizing she's in windclan's territory. As for the rest, there's too much cats to really say if they're good or bad. Some are good and some are bad, a lot of clan cats don't really like them because they're not part of the clan though so far all windclanner that i'm aware were born as an outsider seems nice![/B]"
[/SPOILER]
[/CENTER]
@Galaxy_ hope this is what you meant

It is thank you!