Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:58 PM
why is this so hard? [p]
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 07:58 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:56 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:53 PM

Old May 20th, 2024, 01:29 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw watched as the emotions flitted across Aspenkit's face; he was clearly trying to understand everything, and she started to wonder if she'd said anything wrong — was she confusing him? Stressing him out? Had she said something completely stupid?

But to her surprise, he didn't have any more questions — at least, not in the nature of how he had been asking. His face had turned from inquisitive and curious to stone-cold determination, a glint of something deeper in his eyes. He wanted to help.

At first she was at a loss, her mind racing as she tried to think of something to tell the kit. No chance he was allowed outside of camp in general, but especially now with the heightened tensions... what could he do except wait?

"Well... I think some warriors are trying to strengthen the barrier as well as the nursery and elders' den,"
she reasoned, glancing in their direction. The first priority for the upcoming battle was evacuating them if necessary, which would include Aspenkit himself. But perhaps he'd feel better if he could contribute. "Maybe you could help with that...? Or tidying up around camp?"

In the mess of all that was going on lately, warriors hadn't been as tidy as usual — leaving prey scraps all around, not bothering to sweep leaves or pokey weeds that sprung up in the clearing. There was much more going on.

She understood the want — more like the need, honestly — to be useful. To do something. So she tried her best to at least give some ideas...

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
{Silver tongue || Active||}
__________________________________________________ __[INDENT]
He didn't know what he had been expecting to be berrypaws reply but it definitely wasn't cleaning up the clearing. Aspenkit glanced around, she wasn't wrong. The clearing looks pretty depressing, it lacked it's usual um- let's just say it looked unattended to. The amount of weeds growing out of the once smooth ground was unsatisfying. Still he thought he could atleast help with something more important. What good would a tidy clearing do if they were evacuating? Berrypaw also mentioned something about some of the warriors reinforcing the the barrier and elders den and nursery. Again what use would that do? Maybe he just didn't understand.

"so the most I can do is....clean the clearing and help with the barrier and dens? Is what you saying." he asked, confirming her words. If that was the only way he was able to help then he would try his best. His unsatisfied expression changed once back to determination. "In that case! I will commit to my dut and help in as many ways I can! I'll even try and bring leaf- uh herbs!" he added proudly. Whether his jobs was unimportant or not he will still do it with his best ability and with pride. Because he believed one day he would be able to do something truly useful to his clan and earn his true spot amongst them.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Before he'd heard Jayfrost's call, the large tom was in the middle of grooming himself. His thick fluffy pelt managed to get out of hand more often than not. And what better to do on a sunny day like this than tame the thick fur of his? It'd be a frustrating task for anyone else, but patience was a virtue. And Bearsnout had a lot of it.

His ears perked as he heard Jayfrost's voice ring out across the Clearing. The tom was offering to go hunting? Oh well, his coat would have to wait another time to be groomed. The tom stood up with a grin and bounded over to Jayfrost. "Sure. I'm up for hunting." He purred. The weather was exceptionally nice today. It'd certainly be good for hunting too.

. . .
@alec - @ophelia

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old May 20th, 2024, 04:03 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Beastflame
[ @chickadee @alec ]

Since his return to the clan, Beastflame had been even more sullen than usual, struggling to adjust to life under two cats he hardly knew, with nearly everyone he had held close no where to be found. At least Pebble was around, but who he really wanted to see was Cloverdust. And as much as he tried to suppress the feeling, he missed Snowleap. His former mate had left a hole so deep that Beastflame wasn't sure it would ever be filled again. And the actual hole left on his face served as a constant reminder of the consequences brought about by Beastflame's attempt to go after the other tom.

The warrior was sprawled in the grass by the warrior's den, attempting to view the clan as his own instead of a foreign entity, when a voice cut through his thoughts. He rotated his head to look at the speaker with his remaining eye, squinting against the sun. Jay...something. Beastflame vaguely remembered him, but he was pretty sure the memories were from before the other tom had become a warrior.

"I suppose not," he rumbled, heaving himself up to his paws and giving his long fur a brief shaking out. The other tom that had been summoned was also familiar, and also much younger. He nodded his head in greeting, padding over to join them. The three of them must have made quite the group, with him and Bearsnout built like boulders and Jaywhatever towering over the majority of the clan. In his Shield days Beastflame might have led a patrol like this one, but now he wanted nothing more than to follow along.

"Where to?" he tilted his head, annoyed by the void in his field of vision. "Also, remind me your name?" he flicked his ears towards the tall grey warrior.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:48 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Re-entering camp after her morning excursion and shaking her pelt out, Dusklion surveyed the camp going-ons of the day. Berrypaw and Aspenkit were talking nearby, while Jays was gathering up Bearsnout and Beastflame (he had recently returned, hadn't he?) for a hunt. It truly did seem that, in the midst of everything, it was just another normal day in RiverClan. The deputy wished it could last.

Eyes landing on the pelt she'd initially been searching for, Dusk trotted over towards Wisteriawren and circled around until she stood in front of their newest member. "You settlin' in well?" she questioned with a tilt of her head. She tried to ignore the anxiety that gnawed at her asking the question, considering everything that had happened since the ex-kitty-pet had joined them. "If you're up for it, I can give you a tour of RiverClan's territory so you know where everythin' is."

[ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; May 29th, 2024 at 10:56 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:02 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
{Silver tongue || Active||}
__________________________________________________ __[INDENT]
He didn't know what he had been expecting to be berrypaws reply but it definitely wasn't cleaning up the clearing. Aspenkit glanced around, she wasn't wrong. The clearing looks pretty depressing, it lacked it's usual um- let's just say it looked unattended to. The amount of weeds growing out of the once smooth ground was unsatisfying. Still he thought he could atleast help with something more important. What good would a tidy clearing do if they were evacuating? Berrypaw also mentioned something about some of the warriors reinforcing the the barrier and elders den and nursery. Again what use would that do? Maybe he just didn't understand.

"so the most I can do is....clean the clearing and help with the barrier and dens? Is what you saying." he asked, confirming her words. If that was the only way he was able to help then he would try his best. His unsatisfied expression changed once back to determination. "In that case! I will commit to my dut and help in as many ways I can! I'll even try and bring leaf- uh herbs!" he added proudly. Whether his jobs was unimportant or not he will still do it with his best ability and with pride. Because he believed one day he would be able to do something truly useful to his clan and earn his true spot amongst them.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had been nervously anticipating the kit's response — she knew her answers were bound to be less-than-satisfactory for a fiery little guy like him. Truth was, in her eyes, there really was nothing more they could do — not for a kit, anyway. But she didn't want to tell the cute little determined warrior-to-be that dismal truth; it'd make him angry, she'd bet.

So the medicine apprentice was relieved when the determination returned to the kit's face, replacing the frustrated confusion. She offered a half-smile and mewed, "That's the spirit! We need all paws ready to help out! Even if we can't do much except wait... this is the kind of spirit we'll need." Good... he seemed to be feeling a bit better again. She purred as she added, "And, yes... the leaves, too!"

It was refreshing to talk to someone so determined and full of life — though she knew their situation was beyond dire, it was a spark of hope. New life was in camp, and they couldn't be stuck in this dark situation forever... right?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old May 21st, 2024, 01:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Orchidpaw and Falconflight exist.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:30 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ——> @taillow |
| N/A |
——————

☘︎ She left the medicine den in a hurry, knowing her priority was to make space for the medicine cat AND to get Dusklion! She spotted the deputy and made her way over, alerting her of the situation. “I found Beastflame in the middle of the territory while I was hunting this morning. He looked very beaten up. I brought him to the medicine den…” There was a worried look on her face as her ears folded back… “I didn’t know what else to do, I couldn’t just leave him there… I… I promised i wouldn’t ever leave my loved ones behind again…”

——————
Notes —> Beastflame return!
——————
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

“Interesting. Why did you choose to leave your comfy life now?” he questioned, watching the she-cat with interest in his gaze. He had never seen a cat above the age of an apprentice to be this playful. Was this what being a kittypet was like? Playful…carefree? He didn’t want to bombard her with too many questions though, so he kept it to one at a time.

[ TW: Mild Death Mention ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

The ex-kittypet's countenance saddened at Rowanmane's question. "My Greta- um, upwalker... wait, no, you guys say twolegs. She... er," Wisteriawren trailed off, head bowed sadly. "She was on the older side, flowers bless her. Went to sleep one day and didn't wake." Wisteriawren raised gold-flecked blue eyes to meet Rowanmane's gaze. "Didn't know where to go after that. Found RiverClan, so all is much better now, but..." The pretty tabby rest her head on her paws. "I miss Greta, still. She was good to me. Kittypet life was the only one I knew 'till now."

[ This is soooo late I'm sorry I forgot ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:36 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ——> @taillow |
| N/A |
——————

☘︎ She left the medicine den in a hurry, knowing her priority was to make space for the medicine cat AND to get Dusklion! She spotted the deputy and made her way over, alerting her of the situation. “I found Beastflame in the middle of the territory while I was hunting this morning. He looked very beaten up. I brought him to the medicine den…” There was a worried look on her face as her ears folded back… “I didn’t know what else to do, I couldn’t just leave him there… I… I promised i wouldn’t ever leave my loved ones behind again…”

——————
Notes —> Beastflame return!
——————

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Slipping back into camp after spending the first half of the day securing the territory (and avoiding the WindClan border), Dusklion was on high alert. The scent of outsider was strong near camp and it only grew as she reached the clearing. Mixed with blood and it nearly sent her into a rage as she glanced around. Sharp blue eyes eventually landed on Pebblesplash.

Beastflame? That was a name she hadn't heard in awhile. That was one of Floppy Fish's mates, wasn't it? Ironic how once he had left, the rest of his flock had followed. Still, the tom was a rather formidable warrior from what Dusk could recall, so hearing that he'd been found badly beaten up was a bit of a shock. Stifling a groan of disappointment the deputy simply grunted. It wasn't like she could really be upset with the her Clanmate, but it still irked her all the same. "...Guess it makes sense to bring 'im back here. Thanks for lettin' me know."

With a flick of her ear Dusklion departed from the encounter and headed towards the medicine den. "Go tell Fades that Beastflame's returned. I'll head to the medicine den." Mostly because she didn't want a bunch of cats crowding around Mists and Berrypaw while they tried to tend to this missing-now-returned Clanmate.

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:22 PM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused
Default Re: Kit Burrow

snailkit limped quickly into the burrow, excitedly skipping around before sitting down, flicking his tail, suddenly bored. he looked around, seemingly searching for something to do or someone to play, or even chat with.
@Dolomedes

Last edited by OBigBrainO; May 25th, 2024 at 11:49 AM.