Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old May 7th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad
Default Firpelt

Name:Fir
Biography:
Fir was born at Twoleg place.Her mother was a kittypet named Chalsey, but newborn couldn't even see her 'cause Fir's eyes was still closed.Kit could only feel the warmth of her mothers belly and fluffyness of her brothers and sisters.Mom's soft meows and theirs squeaks was filling Fir with happiness!
When she and the others finally opened their eyes, Chalsey started to give them names."You'll be Fir from now on,"-said gray she-cat,-"Your Twolegs will give you another name, but do not forget that you are a free cat!Now, go and play with Nightningale, Orange, Raspberry and Sparrow...While you can."Fir saw a glimmer of sorrow in her mothers eyes, and question appeared in kitten's mind, but she quickly forgot about that playing with her littermates.
But, unfortunately, happiness can't last long and day that Chalsey feared had come...Several Twolegs came to their home, played with kittens, and then took them one by one, separating Sparrow, Nightningale, Orange and Raspberry from their family.Forever."Why Twolegs doing that, mommy!?You said that our housefolks love us!Then why are they let the other Twolegs take Raspberry and the others away!Please, stop them!"-Fir meowed over and over again in despair, watching her littermates being carried away from her and Chalsey.But she-cat looked like she didin't hear her daughter.Chalsey's eyes was dark, cold and full of grief.Mother wanted to claw the ugly faces of her kittens new masters as hard as she could and return her children but she stayed still, turning her gaze from their pleading faces."This is how it should be.Your brothers and sisters will live a happy life, always well fed, sleeping in warm nests...and soon you'll be taken too.".Mother's calm mew gave Fir a raid of goosebumps.New pair of Twolegs came to their room, led but their housefolks."Go, great your new masters..."-Chalsey liked Fir's ear for the last time and quickly leaped on sofa, curling and pretending to be asleep just to avoid seeing her last dauther be taken away from her.Fir felt her paws freeze to the soft carpet.She looked back at her mother:"She's not going to help me me, is she?...".That random thought changed young she-cat's fear to anger.No one will help her, so she have to deal with that alone.And the same moment Twolegs hand reached Fir's forehead to pet her, she swiped her paw and scratched it.Her fur was bristling, "No!NO!Don't you dare to touch me!" Fir hissed and then leaped to the open window, escaping succesfully through it.Little tabby crawled trough gap in garden walls, carefully hidden under holly bushes, which she found a long time ago, wandering around and exploring the garden with her littermates.Fir was running and running, her paws barely touched the ground!She was running until she notised the sun slowly setting down to the pink horizon.Fir was in the middle of unknowing plase, alone, hungry and so tired because of trying to get away as far as she could from that awful house, her awful mother, those disgusting Twolegs...Fir layed down, hiding in empy space between the roots of a huge tree and then instantly fell asleep.
Fir woke up because of gently touch.She jumped at her paws the same moment, snarling, her little claws out and ready to battle.But in front of her was staying a short-furred black tom with white paws, muzzle and tail-tip, a lot bigger then her, clearly unsurprised by Fir's threathning look.Instead of that he peacfully purred,"Hey, calm down, lil' one!I don't wan't my pelt to be ripped of by such a severe opponent!Spare me, oh brave warrior!" he chukled, making Fir burst into laughter by his jokes.Until waiting for kitten to stop her laugh attack he countinued:"I'm Clover, just a loner living near this place.But which is more important:who are you?Where is your mom?Are you lost?...No, no!Don't cry!I hate the look of sad kits!".Fir told Clover her name and told him her story, sinking in tears and painful memories..."Ok, I see, I see...So, you don't want to go back, yeah?Oh, and what I have to do with lonely kitten like you, Fir?",black tom meowed, putting his long tail around little tabby,"I can't leave you alone here...Ok, I guess, I have to take care of you from now on!"."Really!?", Fir squicked happily and with hope in her big green eyes."Of course!I'm not so heartless, to leave a kit in paws of easy death!Now, let's go!I bet you're hungry after a long run and good rest.".Clover stood up and padded to the tall grass, endless to Fir's gaze.They walked to a large barn, as Clover said, his home, among the fields."Don't worry about Twolegs that live there, they tolerate cats living beside them.", he calmed Fir, who started to look for a hiding spot when the farmer walked near her and Clover."The first floor of the barn is where the cows and other animals live, we'll talk about that later...There we are!Welcome to my home!", cat meowed again when they got to the attic,"I'll go get you something to eat!".Fir obidiently layed on bunch of dryed grass, waiting for black tom, and after short period of time Clover returned with mouse in his jaws."What's this?" Fir asked."A mouse, obviously.Didn't you ever eaten one?" awnsered Clover, seeing a curious look on tabby's face, when she touched a mouse with her paw "Then what are you waiting for?Eat!It's tasty, I promise!"."If you say so...", Fir shrugged and took a bite.Then kitten started to eat so fast like she'd suffered from hunger for 3 days."Easy, Fir!No one is going to take this prey away from you.You'll get sick if you're going to eat so fast!" Clover purred with amusement.
Next moons Clover teached Fir how to hunt every prey or get food in any place, how to get out from dogs, which place was safe and which not for sleeping, how to help yourself if you're feeling sick, Clover told her stories about Clans leaving near lake, how to climb trees, how to fight and so on!Thank's to him, she survived and grown into wonderful she-cat Fir now is.But the problem was that Clover started to getting old...And one night he didn't woke up, no mater how much Cloved shoved him, how much she begged stars above to return the cat who was like a father to her it was unchangable fact.Clover had died.
After giving her parent the best funureal Fir could afford, she left the barn because she-cat couldn't live at the place where she and Clover built so much memories together...From now on she's starting her own lonely adventure.
Personality:
Fir is loyal, forgiving and sincere.She will always come for help and values her dear ones more than everything in this world.After loosing so much she became serious and cold when times get rough, but she also can tell a good joke.Just like Clover did...Kinda hates Twolegs, but tolerates them.Knows a lot about enviorment and animals.Absolutely adores colorful flowers and shiny stars at night sky.Dosen't really like to be reminded of her kithood...Sometimes Fir is thinking about how her family is doing.Also she is very curious about clans Clover sometimes was talking about.
Look:
Fir is brown, long-furred, tabby she-cat with dark stripes, white muzzle and white chest and belly.Also she has white paws and emerald green eyes.
Brothers:
Orange and Nightningale
Sisters:
Raspberry and Sparrow