Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:26 AM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:12 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Bramblespeck looked at Morningbreeze sporting a questioning look. "I was running around the moor, and I saw you, so I decided to stop by, and say hi!" She answered, really confused. She had no idea why her friend was acting like she was a stranger. She just wondered what he was saying himself.
The tom looked at his clanmate with hesitation, but finally calmed down. She wasn't going to pull his pelt off, geez. "Oh. Well hello then. Want to run with me?" he asked, slightly more cheerfull. He sat down and started grooming himself, even if he wasn't dirty, he wanted to look nice.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 10th, 2016, 12:48 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Duskflight

The tom before him seemed hard to read. He expected a guarded expression or maybe even a uncertain one as the apprentice announced that he wanted to go to the Windclan camp in order to see Surgestorm. Though he was a medicine cat, Hannibal knew nothing of Northpaw, leaving the tom surprised when he allowed him return back to camp with him. Northpaw's tail twitched, still unnerved by the older tom due to being unsure about him. His scent is nothing like the other Windclanners... but he's on their territory and offering to bring me to their camp, so he must he in league with them or something along those lines.

He gave a small nod as Hannibal mewed that North seemed like a trustworthy tom. Though he himself was slightly confused since they had just met and knew how awkward his response had been, but was not planning on questioning it. He just wanted to visit Surgestorm and then return back to Zerosight and make sure that his mentor wasn't over doing himself. Zerosight can be stubborn,but it would do no one any good if he pushed himself while he was still under the affect of the smoke in the aftermath of the surprising fire. He could just picture his mentor busying himself now, ignoring his apprentice's words before he departed.

His dark fur seemed to stand a bit on end when the older tom stated that if Northpaw was to attempt anything more than what he had informed him he was there to do, than this wouldn't be the last time their paths crossed. A small shiver ran through him, telling that he was dead serious about his words. He doesn't seem mad or even too mean... but there is something about him, he quickly shrugged this off, reminding himself that this tom was allowing him to continue onto their territory and was bringing him to speak with the medicine cat of Windclan.

Northpaw bounded over towards Hannibal as the stranger called over for him to follow. He tried to not stray too close to Hannibal, still uncertain about the strange smelling cat, and in fear that he might bother him. Not only did he know nothing about him, but he also knew nothing of fighting either. Of course, all medicine cats must learn the basic fighting moves, but only the basic. He wouldn't be able to hold his own in a fight, therefore it seemed wiser to not provoke one. But he did follow relatively close behind, his orbs wandering around the territory to see how much of Windclan was affect by the fire.

(imma just post in the MC den, thanks! ^w^)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 10th, 2016 at 12:48 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:04 PM
predictably unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero

A dark figure made his way into the den. He knew that he should quickly speak to Surgestorm and get back to Zerosight to see if his mentor is fine and not overdoing himself, but this was his first time in Windclan and he let his autumn gaze wander around the den. He wanted to see what it was like, even though they had moved camps, plus he was also trying to take in how many herbs had survived.

The young tom was seriously unnerved about this whole trip, even if it was short and nothing could really go wrong. He was still on the fact that he wished Zerosight was here with him, but knew it best to leave the sick tom behind in the safety of the camp in hopes that he might actually let himself rest. If returned to find his mentor in even worse condition, he'd feel so guilty leaving him alone and not watching over him. But the two of them had been worried about Surgestorm and just Windclan in general. Please Zerosight, don't a mouse-brain and please get some rest while I'm out here, he silently pleaded to his mentor.

He felt awkward when he noticed another cat that was in need of Surgestorm's attention. He frowned sympathetically at Stormkit when he realized that the patient was just a kit. He remembered when a small loner kit had been brought to him and Zerosight with a cough. He learned to hate having kit patients, seeing kits injured and in need of a medicine cat's attention was much worse than having an injured warrior. Though neither was all that good. "My apologizes if I'm interrupting something," he mewed awkwardly to his fellow medicine cat. "But when you have a free moment, can we speak?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 10th, 2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

MumbleNose folded his ears back at SingeNight's tone, and he narrowed his eyes slightly. He pawed at the ground for a few moments as he thought of what to say. Anything he said could be turned down by the cat before him, and although he didn't really expect to be welcomed, he didn't expect such a harsh turn away. ``Actually, my apprentice and I have been here long before you,`` He retorted, raising his head to meet SingeNight's gaze.

He wouldn't back down in front the cat he both despised and feared. ``We should talk,`` MumbleNose stated, his eyes flashing uneasily. ``About... this.`` He referred to SingeNight's leadership, and the changes brought with it. He wanted to know what would happen when their clanmates had enough, and overthrew him. Would SingeNight be exiled? Killed? Sure, he was an awful father, and he could admit that - silently, though, not out loud. Recently, however, the more he thought about what could happen to his son when this was over - because it would most definitely be over eventually - the more he cared and regretted. Why had he turned away the only reminder he had left of Bliss? Grief.
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
spy of the sound village

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

fawnleap sat in the clearing. there was nothing fun to do and her apprentice wasn't in sight.

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Songpaw // Darkstrike

My Mood: Angelic

As if on cue, Songpaw leaps out into the clearing, her silvery fur shining in the sunlight like water. Spotting her mentor, she waves her tail happily, gracefully padding over to her mentor. Her yellow-green eyes glimmer with excitement. "Hi, Fawnleap!"
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Wolf View Post
As if on cue, Songpaw leaps out into the clearing, her silvery fur shining in the sunlight like water. Spotting her mentor, she waves her tail happily, gracefully padding over to her mentor. Her yellow-green eyes glimmer with excitement. "Hi, Fawnleap!"
"hello songpaw" she mewed enthusiastically. "what do you wanna do? because i believe the apprentice should have the freedom of choice." she said whisking her tail

Old December 10th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Songpaw // Darkstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
"hello songpaw" she mewed enthusiastically. "what do you wanna do? because i believe the apprentice should have the freedom of choice." she said whisking her tail
Songpaw perks her ears, flicking the end of her tail in thought. In her quiet, sing-song like voice, she replies softly, "Well...I don't know what I want to do for training. What is there to do?" She says. Being pretty new to clan life, she is unsure of how cats even train. She heard from her mother that they train with brutal, dangerous fighting and treat apprentices like dirt...but she didn't believe it, mostly.
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Wolf View Post
Songpaw perks her ears, flicking the end of her tail in thought. In her quiet, sing-song like voice, she replies softly, "Well...I don't know what I want to do for training. What is there to do?" She says. Being pretty new to clan life, she is unsure of how cats even train. She heard from her mother that they train with brutal, dangerous fighting and treat apprentices like dirt...but she didn't believe it, mostly.
"well there's battle training,hunting, and helping the elders." she mewed her tail lashed once and looked around cheerily

Old December 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Songpaw // Darkstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
"well there's battle training,hunting, and helping the elders." she mewed her tail lashed once and looked around cheerily
She tilts her head at 'helping the elders'. "Helping the elders is training? Really?" She doesn't look annoyed, but happily curious, "Can I learn how to do that?"
Closed Thread