Today 06:05 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:03 PM

Old June 28th, 2020, 11:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Random Blurbs

I am bored too other than some other kit hurting my kit...
Old June 28th, 2020, 11:56 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

not what i was looking for but ok-

Avea sat on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty, only half watching the sunset.

She couldn't go on missions until her broken wing mended, so she was left for the next few months just anxiously waiting for the ninjas' returns from each mission.

Avea jumped as a gentle and wrinkled hand was set on her shoulder. She turned her head to Misako, who straightened her glasses with her free hand. "Waiting for them to come back?"

"Per the usual, ma'am." Avea chirped and turned her head back towards the horizon.

"I've told you time and time again, Avea, you can just call me Misako." She said, and squeezed her shoulder.

"S-sorry, ma- Misako. I'm just kind of used to calling people ma'am." Avea admitted.

"It's fine." Misako smiled, and her eye twinkled behind the glasses she wore. "So what do you think of my son?"

Avea froze instantly, and her face flushed. "Wha- What do you mean, Misako?"

"Out of everyone on this boat, you're probably the closest one to him in terms of relationships, and I sometimes wonder how you're closer to him that I, his own mother, am."

"If you had wanted to be closer to him, maybe you shouldn't have abandoned him at Darkley's!" Avea blurted out, eyes turning red for a spilt second before she snapped her mouth shut. "S-sorry I-"

"Don't be. You're right of course. I could have... no should have been a better mother." Misako leaned on the railing of the Bounty and looked across the sea as well. "That's why I'm trying to make up for it. I'm trying to make up for it now."

Avea looked at her, eyes watery. "You wanted to know what I think of him, so I'll tell you. I think of him as a friend, but there's a yearning inside that grows every day for him. I wouldn't say it was love at first sight, but it definitely snuck up on me..." Avea sighed, her cheeks significantly pinker than before.

Misako smiled and ruffled her hair. "Keep holding on. I know it won't be in the least a fruitless endeavor."

And with that, a dragon's roar could be heard from above.

"Woah, Wisp! Woah!" Lloyd smiled as he slid off his elemental dragon and patted it on the head. "Good job today!"

They both sighed and smiled at eachother.

Another new crazy evening was about to begin.
Old June 29th, 2020, 12:06 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Hey! Requests are open! I will write for your characters, and a select few ships from ninjago, bnha, or atla.

Also you can most definitely ask for some more oc x canon blurbs. I'm happy to write them!

Request form:

Mention me: @.:Virgo:.
Fandom (if any):
Ship (if any):
Character(s):
Plot (if applicable):
Other:
Quoting this bc i want requests. also, put your requests in my vms. Thanks!
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:15 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Hey! Requests are open! I will write for your characters, and a select few ships from ninjago, bnha, or atla.

Also you can most definitely ask for some more oc x canon blurbs. I'm happy to write them!

Request form:

Mention me: @.:Virgo:.
Fandom (if any):
Ship (if any):
Character(s):
Plot (if applicable):
Other:
Hey! Gimme requests!

Also, make sure to put em in my vms.
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:00 AM
I'm a group of stars

(God/goddess au.) (blood)

Avea had lived for thousands of years, had many different names and faces.

But no matter her name, she could never get used to the tang of blood from a sacrifice. She hated it.

She could feel her plumage darken and her eyes turn a blood red as the familiar tang of blood and bile flooded onto her tongue.

She was being summoned.

Like a gunshot, she was tugged towards the area where the sacrifice had taken place.

She opened her eyes to be standing in a large circle outlined with candles that snuffed out in her prescense. The man stared at her with a fanatical joy. She landed from her hover to survey her surroundings and her eyes caught on the sacrifice.

A blonde child lay leaking an ichor and blood mix out of his mouth, and a clean slice across his abdomen bled the same thing in more frantic quantities. He couldn't have gotten away. He was bound at his ankles and his wrist to the stake hurriedly hammered into the ground.

Avea looked back at the man who kneeled at her feet with a growing disgust.

"My liege! I have given you a blood sacrifice!" He said, and took a glance up at her face, which was slowly becoming enraged with the man.

"And you think you should be blessed for this misdeed?" She asked, her voice causing tremors across the ground she stood upon. The man visibly flinched. [B]"I will not bless you, but you don't deserve death."

She grabed him by his hair, and her blood tainted magic seeped into the man, and turned away.

She didn't look back to see the results of the spell. instead, she knelt down in front of the child, He hadn't been completely bled out, so there was a chance at saving him.

The one getting blessed tonight wasn't the one who had given offering, but instead the offering itself.

She put two fingers on the boys forehead, and expunged the rest of the disgusting magic into bringing him back to life.

The wounds he had knitted himself back together, and a healthy flush rushed back to his cheeks. He glowed silver for a few more seconds before it faded.

He heard the grass crunch behind her and saw another spirit glowing silver behind her.

"Zane." She looked him over, and found him completely healthy. "You seem to be doing well."

"Indeed I am. Who is that, may I ask?" He pointed at the boy, and Avea shrugged.

"He was sacrificed to me a few minutes ago. The man who sacrificed him is going to currently live forevermore as a marble statue." She gestured to the now statue of the kneeling man. "I don't want it, so you can have it."

"No." Zane shook his head and glared venomously at the statue.

"Then I guess he's staying here. I'm keeping the kid though." She said and picked him up. Avea bid goodbye to the moon spirit and teleported back to her domain of the rainforest.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:26 AM
I'm a group of stars

Gimme requests! Please? (vm them to me)

Aither walked through the halls of her old home, a melancholy silence drenched over both her and her new baby sky bison, Fulee.

It was so quiet here. She ran her fingers across the wall, and she faded into another memory.

She slid off the sky bison carefully after the day long ride. so this was where the monks sent her. Two airbenders were there to greet them.

The younger one tapped his glider impatiently on the ground, and the older one's eyes crinkled into a smile.

"Welcome. You must be Aither."

She nodded, and bowed to the monk.

"Welcome to your new home!" The younger one smiled widely. "My name's Aang! Nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too, Aang."

The older one smiled. "I'm Gyatso. It's nice to meet you, Aither."

"It's nice to meet you too, sir."

Aither could remember the exact spot that had happened. She slid into her room to find it intact.

It had been all airbenders for battle that day, and she had had a feeling that she and Aang were the only ones who had survived.

She had only survived because she looked like she had died.

The night before the battle, Aang had left. She had been the only one that knew he was running away. She gave him her sketchbook, filled with good times that she had recorded.

She hoped he still had it.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:06 PM
I'm a group of stars

Welcome Home

Characters: Avea, Lloyd
Fandom: Ninjago
haha more fluffiness

Avea sighed and curled up on her empty bed.

It had been weeks since Lloyd disappeared. They had left no stone unturned, even going as far as the dark island and the old monastery to look for him.

He wasn't anywhere. No messages. No calls. His suitcase was still there, only a spare ninja suit gone from his closet.

Where was he?

She swore to the First Spinjitzu master if he had gotten himself kidnapped again she would go ballistic.

But she couldn't help but wonder where he was.

Her window squeaked open.

She froze and didn't dare turn around, though she tightened her grip on the knife under her pillow.

There was no sound as her window squeaked close again, but there was a new heartbeat in the room.

And a scent that made her heart flutter.

A tired sigh came from the person, and she sat up to see who it was.

Her eyes were met with more unkempt than usual blonde hair and green eyes.

"Lloyd..?"

No words escaped his mouth as he nodded. He rubbed one of his eyes and stumbled over before collapsing on her bed.

It would be an understatement to say the boy looked awful. his hair was greasy and dirty, and he had black circles and bags under his eyes.

Lloyd's suit was in similar disarray with discolored, darkened patches, and the straps were hurriedly and loosely done. It was a miracle his armor hadn't fallen off.

Avea carefully peeled his armor off and set it off to the side. He looked beat up, and she didn't wanna risk waking him up by moving him.

Avea laid down next to Lloyd on her stomach and folded a wing over him, and he subconsciously threw an arm over her back.

Avea smiled.

"Welcome home, Lloyd."
Old July 12th, 2020, 02:42 AM
I'm a group of stars

A Smile as Bright as the Sun

Avea sat on the deck of the Bounty with the rest of the Ninja, just savoring the bright summer day as they cruised along.

It was relaxing to not have to deal with anything. To have a day off for once.

All of them, except Jay, who had the wheel, were sprawled out on the deck in some kind of swimsuit. Except Kai and herself. Kai had a patterned button-up shirt and some grey cargo pants on, while she had a white tanktop and some mint green shorts on.

Lloyd was sitting up and occasionally taking a bite out of the popsicle he had. His tongue was stained dark purple by now. He was idly chatting with Pixal and Skylor.

She smiled, and stared at him a bit longer before she got tapped on the shoulder by nya.

"You like him, don't you?" She asked, and Avea's head turned so quickly to her that she might have gotten whiplash.

"W-w-what? What gave you that idea?" Avea asked, face red.

"You. Staring at him." Nya looked down at her with a smirk. "You're not very good at keeping it hidden."

"Oh..." Avea looked down. "Well he definitely hasn't noticed." She jerked her head over to lloyd and nya grimaced.

"Dense as a bag of bricks, that boy is." She sighed and watched as he laughed at a joke someone made.

"Yeah, Definitely." She sighed and stretched in the sun.

"You really should confess." Nya said suddenly and Avea jumped and shook her head. "Nope! I'm fine just pining for him from a distance."

"Your choice! If ypu want him, you should go get him." Nya shrugged and walked away.

(prt 1/2)