Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:13 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I'm a loner, you learn new things like that." Struggling under the cat's grip she yowled. Swiping at the cat's face, she started to breathe heavily.
"If you're a loner then why are you even here?" Flarerunner hissed, jumping off the molly after receiving a blow to her face. The new soreness above her eye told Flarerunner that she had a new cut, and she blinked out blood that was beginning to drip into her eyes. "This isn't your fight then- why do you care if we believe in Starclan? Do you even know any of what has gone on? The cats Singenight has killed just because they had different opinions?" She didn't attack, wondering if her enemy knew the whole story or not. "I'll explain it if I need to," she hissed harshly. "I can still see it, as if it just happened yesterday. The two elders who believed, who stood up for their beliefs and stated them- with words. Singenight killed them both- two honorable cats who didn't deserve that. You know what he made us do? Clean up their bodies- and the two other cats he had killed." Her eyes flashed, the memory giving Flarerunner a new strength.

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:17 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca!
Neko walked up to the cat, careful not to touch her. "Pardus, seriously, stop being so intimidating!" he snapped, then turned to the cat. "What's your name?" he asked gently, in an attempt to calm her. "Oh, and I'm sorry about my twin."
"Doepaw...." The cream and brown tabby spoke, alittle more braver this time. Atleast, she'd look, mencing? Her one remaining amber eye narrowed in distrust, but atleast she look a little more friendly than she was before.. She continued to stay alert, just incase some cat decides to attack her from any where, even when she was limited, due to her scars, very painful scars. "Its....alright." She sighed, her eye glimmering to look around the battle carefully. Atleast, she was surviving. That's all that mattered, besides her clanmates. It wasn't as if she had enough troubles.
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:18 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Maybe-maybe I should just leave the clan forever...it doesn't matter. I can leave and be a rogue. Falconkit thought. She wanted to live a peaceful kithood, but apparently Starclan had other ideas.
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:47 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Mom- dad?" Brindlekit squeaked carefully as she poked her head out of the nursery, alarmed by the sudden scuffling and noise outside of the den. As she observed the fight, her eyes widened- and she slunk back in a rush of fear, the young molly shaking with fright as she stood. The kit was about to retreat fully, but a familiar pelt stopped her- it was the sight of her sister, Forestkit. "Hey, Forestkit!" She meowed worriedly, her tail bristling nervously as she padded out to get her, taking each pawstep with care. The Savannah Cat's eyes lit up with a sense of worry as she ran up towards her sister. "We have to get out of here..." She sighed, mumbling something under her breath. "...Let's hope Starclan gets us through this."
Forestkit was gazing about wildly, her eyes wide and alert. Once her sister bumped into her she whipped around. "Oh Brindlekit! You scared me!" She said laying her tail across her sister. She froze though as the word Starclan erupted from her maw. Her legs and tail went rigid, her entire body frozen from all movement. "Starclan?" She spat, her tail drawing away from her. "Starclan will not get us through this!" She hissed this time as anger burned through her like it did through her father. "Starclan is why this battle is here. Remember Dad doesn't support it and Ihis reasons make sense! Do you not listen to our parents?" She asked backing away her tail flinging wildly behind her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:53 AM

Falconkit Gerard this and was surprised. .......Singenight first support Starclan? she thought. She was so suprised that she stopped crying and wailing.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestkit was gazing about wildly, her eyes wide and alert. Once her sister bumped into her she whipped around. "Oh Brindlekit! You scared me!" She said laying her tail across her sister. She froze though as the word Starclan erupted from her maw. Her legs and tail went rigid, her entire body frozen from all movement. "Starclan?" She spat, her tail drawing away from her. "Starclan will not get us through this!" She hissed this time as anger burned through her like it did through her father. "Starclan is why this battle is here. Remember Dad doesn't support it and Ihis reasons make sense! Do you not listen to our parents?" She asked backing away her tail flinging wildly behind her.
(Is it good timing to make my entrance?)

From the corner of his eye, morningbreeze saw a small kit wildly swinging their tail around. -Are they being attaked? Such fool kit!- he thought in horror, imagining a warrior tearing this kit appart, ripping away from her her short life. He turned to the nursery wich he was protecting, and hushed the kits and queens that were starting to panick. "I'll be back! There's sill kits out there!" he meowed, turning to the said kits and running at their side. He recognised the leader's kit as he approached, and stood over her. "Do not be affraid, small ones, I'll protect you! Now quick, come to the nursery with the others, it's dangerous for you here, you will have many battles in your life to fight in the name of starclan, but this is not one!" he ordered the two kits, looking anywhere for some cats who would dare jump on them and try to attack.
@fenic!

(Are we still doing the thing nighty or did you find someone else? If you did, just ignore this C: )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 20th, 2016 at 08:14 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Bored

Weasle tail looks around at fighting cats in the clearing and thinks,"when will the leader just say we lost or win?"
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:26 AM

Falconkit stared at the dirt, a million thoughts in her head. All along she thought Singenight was a full supporter on Starclan. She wouldn't lift herself up even she heard voices out of reach trying to get other kits in the nursery. My mother died for an evil cat... she thought.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 20th, 2016 at 08:29 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:32 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

She leaped at a tan and brown molly. Mistfall glared at her opponent. She didn't seem to be good at fighting, but she was trying her best to take down the silvery and grey cat. She leaped again at Quailflight. The two had been fighting for a short amount of time, yet Mistfall was clearly winning between the two. Though there no surprise of this, since she was experienced despite her young age as well as her smaller size.

Mistfall was trying her best not to do too much damage to the molly. She flattened her ears and lashed her tail. The Riverclan warrior tried her best to scare Quailflight off, but the molly was to thick headed to really care and just lunged again at Mistfall.

She realized that the tan and brown cat was not going to back down. In fact, it seemed that Quailflight was trying to actually kill her. But Mistfall could tell that this molly never killed before, yet she herself had. She knew how to kill - and she now applied those skills.

The silvery and grey warrior hadn't had to kill in awhile. Even during the other battles to liberate the clans alongside Skyclan. She had always been able to make then run. But this cat didn't know what was best for her and continued to try to lunge at Mistfall. Quickly - so quick that Quailflight hardly knew what was going on - Mistfall tried her best not to put Quailflight in too much pain as she ended her.

Her claws so smoothly cut through the Windclan cat's throat, and Quailflight was soon on the ground. She gasped for air for a few moment before lying ominously still. As she looked down at the body, she began to think she hadn't had to kill her. Her training within the Dark Forest for moons had given her a kind of... blood lust. By Mistfall shook her head, not wanting to ponder on it too long. Not now, not during a battle like this.

Besides, she already knew she was a monster.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:40 AM

Falconkit looked up and saw a few dead bodies now on the ground. She screamed and ran from the area, the closest place to hide was th he rider's den, nobody was in it. She screamed just to rid the sounds of the battle from her ears. She stopped screaming and laid down on the side of the den in the far back. Please please don't get a Skyclan cat in here.... she prayed. She heard footsteps near the den on the outside and realized that it wasn't footsteps, it was her heart beating.