Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:03 PM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:39 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 09:37 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2022, 06:00 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Renovating before the winter comes [TC event, open to all ranks]

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

The gray tabby tom decided to abandon his previous decision and take up some brambles to help Hazelpaw, who was in the middle of a delicate work of weaving different types of branches. He trotted to her and grabbed the end of the pieces she was already working on, holding them still to make the work easier. The thorns pricked at Ashpaw's pads, but he still managed to bend them and wedge them in between each other.

[ Order: @Eaglet, @Pheasantflight, @NinjaBloss, @lucidense, @Wingnettle ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 21st, 2022, 03:36 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur

Watching the apprentices head straight into filling in the gaps and fully covering the hole made him feel a sense of home and hearth. His eyes flickered to each of the apprentices as they made their way with weaving each of the brambles to make sure this hole was securely strapped. He gave a small smile as he went right into weaving some spare gaps that any of the apprentices may have missed. The brambles were a bit sharp but that advantage was of how much they were able to stick certain twigs and things together throughly. May prick at his paw pads a bit but it was certainly a good thing to have. He saw how much of it had come together with a pattern similar to twoleg made holders he saw while out on a nature walk.

Well that was some time ago and he hasn't processed how much he was able to remember from such things from a young age. His eyes blinked before he gave the apprentices a small nod, seeing how much work they put into the stability. But the design was.. the best they could put it. He flicked his tail before herding up the apprentices. "It seems like we just need to do a bit more finishing touches and we're done for the day." He looked at each and every one of them to make sure they were all listening accordingly.

[ Next: @Pheasantflight, @NinjaBloss, @lucidense, @Wingnettle ]
Old November 23rd, 2022, 06:48 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Next: @NinjaBloss, @lucidense, @Wingnettle, @Eaglet
They finished rather quickly and Foxpaw stepped back as soon as Thrushfur began to speak. "Yep." There were a few cracks and empty spaces, but those could be fixed. Dragging more brambles to the barrier, she did her best to fill them in, using speed fueled by the need to be done with this. It was getting really, really boring. She was barely talking to anyone else, and they had been working for quite a while. It was better to finish now than to continue in the awkward silence that had occurred. "I'm done with my area!" Foxpaw looked to the others to see if anyone needed assistance.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old November 24th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Hazelpaw finished weaving the brambles into her section of the barrier before glancing around at the others. It seemed they had mostly finished up, and Foxpaw was patching up the last few holes. "I'm finished as well!" she chirped.

Next: @lucidense, @Wingnettle, @Eaglet, @Pheasantflight,
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:01 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw was so done with weaving brambles together. He could feel thorns all over his body, trapped in his pelt; one between his toes, one almost sunk in a paw pad, another two somewhere on his fore legs. Oh, and another one on his chest. He licked it away quickly, unable to do more with his paws busy on holding still the branches.

Luckily, Hazelpaw and Foxpaw seemed practical enough to do the work by themselves; Ashpaw had preferred to help and let them take over the situation. He hopes Thrushfur wasn't too bothered with this, but it seemed that their team work was finally getting some results.

He stepped back and took a glance at the new patch that closed evenly the camp walls; it wasn't perfect, but looked sturdy enough.
"Great work, everyone!" He cheered happily. I can't wait for Copperfire and Sparrowstar to take a look at this!

[ Order: @Eaglet, @Pheasantflight, @NinjaBloss, @lucidense, @Wingnettle ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 25th, 2022, 12:30 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur

They were experiencing skills really nicely here. He raised his brows as he flicked his attention over to the apprentices who were shouting their completions. Just giving some finishing touches to the hole and it seemed.. just about done! He gave a heart smile to the young-ins - well expect Foxpaw. "Nicely done everyone! We'll be able to be reassured that our camp walls won't collapse for good because of your hard-work here. Let's go on out and report to Batblood of finishing up the holes." He grinned, whipping around as he checked each and every spot through observation alone. He didn't want Batblood to believe that they were lazing around while fixing up the holes if they looked like splotches of twigs and brambles. There.. nicely done. Brambles are alright.. twigs perfect.. righty.

He gave a small nod before he gave a tail signal towards the apprentices that they were all repaired to perfection. He looked at the clouds overcast for a short moment, his eyes narrowing at how gray the sky has gotten. He wouldn't be surprised if leaf-bare casually came strolling in with some drizzling snow.

[ @Flea, @Pheasantflight, @NinjaBloss, @lucidense, @Wingnettle ]