Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM
Marigoldpaw Training...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:45 AM

Old November 8th, 2023, 09:58 AM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Nettlebloom padded into the leaders den, her tail was flicking with alarm and aggresion.
"Twilightstar?" She asked from the shadows of the den.
Nettlebloom did not know if the leader was in her den, but she saw a flash of fur.
"I found Riverclan scent over the border.." Nettlebloom stared at the leader that was sitting in her nest.
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:04 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@Moonraven

RabbitTuft Ran inside "TWILIGHTSTAR!" she panicked "RIVERCLAN SCENT ON *pant* TERRITORY!"

Old November 10th, 2023, 11:05 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@Moonraven @fawnbloom83 "oh you got to her first hehe" she akwardly giggled "i'll just sit here then" she sat next to nettlebloom

Old November 11th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

~~Foxkit~~

[ 15/100 ]

Foxkit stared up at Windy God's big eyes. Or, one eye. She was missing one. That scared her slightly. "Everything is big!" She says, staring back at Windy God with her green eyes. "I'll be big??? I BE BIG!!!" She attempted to climb onto Windy God's back and jump on her.

Twilightstar couldn't help but laugh as the kit quickly got to climbing her like the leader was some sort of tree. "You'll get big if you eat enough prey and listen to the queens." Twilightstar trilled, turning her head to watch the kit's antics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 27 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Moonraven
Cowtuft could taste iron in his mouth as his sharp teeth nip the inner flesh of his cheeks. "Aaa.. m..maybe? Uhm.. not, she .." He closed his eyes, images flashing. Convulsing. Could she breathe? He couldn't tell, there had been tears in her eyes. "No.. experimental herbs.. it was just, catmint,, , could be somethin' in her chest.. I do not believe the heart.. but it reminds me of.. Tulippaw's cause of death.. but,, quicker and without.. the mucus.. " It couldn't be Snow-Fever. Not unless it could have a different variation of symptoms.

The medicine cat dipped his head, at a lost.

Twilightstar watched Cowtuft with growing worry. The remainder of Tulipwing's death was heartwrenching, but the late warrior's death had been due to more or less inattention. Twilightstar felt if Tuliowing had gotten checked out by the medicine cat sooner, her death could have been avoided. But the warrior refused to visit the medicine cat till she was far too gone.

"Well, speculating not's going to get us far. I'll inform the clan to come and visit you for check-ups. I don't want to keep you, thank you for informing me, Cowtuft. If you make any new findings or need anything, anything at all, I'm always here for you." The leader meowed kindly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Rushingcrest
Blue and grey lynx point tom.
He/Him
[ @Moonraven ] This happen after the events in the territory.
Padding through the camp, Rushingcrest held a clear look of anger and frustration on his face. Instantly entering the leaders den. “Twilightstar. Riverclan was in our territory, me and Crowlight managed to chase off the rabbit-brain, Gingerstar needs to get his cats in check. This could be a push on our borders! Especially after our attack,” Rushingcrest was exactly lying, just saying an over dramatic version of events and maybe leaving out some details, such as the kit but that didn’t matter! The tall tomcat takes a seat in-front of her. His ear flicks as small flashes of the fight replay in his mind. He maintains eye contact whenever possible though. No reason to act like he was trying to disrespect her.

The WindClan leader blinked her single eye as Rushingcrest stepped into her den, visibly irritated, and out of habit and concern the leader's gaze skimmed over the warrior's pelt for any sign of injury. She felt her fur bristle as the tom explained his sudden visit. Of course, nothing good.

"That doesn't make sense, Gingerstar snarled about us trespassing in RiverClan last time. Though agitating, RiverClan tried to push its borders after hissing about us crossing into theirs is asking for nothing but trouble." The leader replied thoughtfully without smoothing her fur down. Why push the borders during the leaf-fall unless RiverClan was in a worse state than she had initially thought?

"Regardless, I'll take this up with RiverClan and inform the clan to keep a closer eye on RiverClan's border. If we had to take up ShadowClan's more savage way to defend our borders so be." The leader wasn't happy with the idea of killing cats, but violence seemed to be the only language the opposing clans bothered listening to.

"Explain to me exactly what happened with RiverClan while you were out with Crowlight, and do you have a name or can tell what the cat looked like that you chased off?" Twilightstar quired. From the sounds of it Rushingcrest and Crowlight had met a single RiverClan cat, she hadn't a single clue how that translated to pushing the border. A whole patrol would be different.

It's not the first time she's had her cats overexaggerate something as their minds tended to go to the first worst possible scenarios. She wouldn't blame them but she needed accurate retellings if she was to take this up with RiverClan at the next gathering and a name or proper description of the trespasser. Depending on RiverClan's response will decide WindClan's next course of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnbloom83 View Post
Nettlebloom padded into the leaders den, her tail was flicking with alarm and aggresion.
"Twilightstar?" She asked from the shadows of the den.
Nettlebloom did not know if the leader was in her den, but she saw a flash of fur.
"I found Riverclan scent over the border.." Nettlebloom stared at the leader that was sitting in her nest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
@Moonraven @fawnbloom83 "oh you got to her first hehe" she akwardly giggled "i'll just sit here then" she sat next to nettlebloom

This was the second issue brought to her attention about RiverClan. The leader felt her irritation growing. What in the world was RiverClan doing?! Twilightstar was starting to feel less and less sympathetic about ordering her warriors to kill any RiverClan cat seen over their border on sight.

"I'll see if I can deal with it during the next gathering and I'll let the clan know to keep an eye out for RiverClan." As for the time being that was all she could do "Aside from trespassing, was there were no signs of any tampering with our border or prey stealing?" If Gingerstar didn't want to keep his cats under control, WindClan would have to for him and he wasn't going to like how it was done.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 11th, 2023, 09:53 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Rushingcrest
Windclan Warrior || He/Him
"Blue and grey lynx point tom."

@Moonraven

Rushingcrest notices the quick look that the leader gives him. The tomcat clears his throat before explaining the situation. “Me and Crowlight had left camp, albeit, Crowlight had taken the lead and I had to catch up. It was just supposed to be a normal trip through the territory but when we reached the section near Sedgewater Valley we spotted a Riverclan warrior just walking through the territory, i’m guessing she was after something cause the action as a whole seemed urgent.

Rushingcrest grumbles, the kit wasn’t important right now. He stops and catches his breath, then starts speaking again. “If my memory doesn’t fail me, she was like a blue-grey. Had calico marking for some reason and white paw markings and green eyes, I didn’t care to grab a name. I left her with a few nasty wounds, you don’t get to just walk on our territory freely,” Rushingcrest mews

The lynx-point scoffs at the memory of the warrior. Stopping to collect his train of thought once more as he twirls his paw in the floor of the den. Tail flicking a bit as the wrapped around his paws. “Crowlight wasn’t that useful though, tried to be “peaceful”, which I wasn’t planning on being, not after what they did to you” A bit of venom comes off the last few words as he calms down again. Waiting for the leaders response. If Riverclan wanted to attack his leader then so be it, they would suffer this leafbare for it.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old November 11th, 2023, 10:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Foxkit~~

{ @Moonraven }

[ 20/100 ]

Foxkit smiled, getting on Windy God's head after a good amount of climbing. "Ok! It's do that!" She said happily, sliding off onto W.G.'s back.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 13th, 2023, 11:40 AM

"Oh Uhm.." Nettlebloom stuttered, she had been quiet.
"I dont know if they stole prey..Maybe?"
Old November 14th, 2023, 12:52 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven

He does not wait for his sister, his brothers. He walks into the leader's den without hesitation. None of them know Roxy like he does - none of them have even met her. Well, except Oceanweb. His sister has met her, had liked her. The light in her eyes made him think that she wanted to steal Roxy from him - family or not, she'd be dead if she had tried. But he's thankful that she didn't. She accepted that he loves her, not another word spoken about it.

"Twilightstar, I would like to speak about something." He mews, no hesitation in his voice. Tallflood can't believe it - his heart has been stolen by another cat. He had never expcted that - and from a loner nonetheless! His mother would have much preferred that her son choose a pretty, loyal, sweet she-cat from WindClan. Dark Forest, she would have allowed a RiverClanner or a ThunderClanner! Since their father's abandonment, though, she hates ShadowClanners and would have killed - or tried to kill, she's dead now - his mate if she was a ShadowClanner

#cannibalflood

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 14th, 2023, 04:17 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The long furred tom made his way into the leaders den, his long tail swishing behind him. He turned briefly to make sure that Cow was still with him. He could feel something behind him, but it almost wasn't enough that he could sense the other tom. Once he was reassured, he placed his tail gently against Cows leg, just as a reminder.

He took a breath before he spoke. "Twilightstar, could I speak with you for a moment?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; November 14th, 2023 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The long furred tom made his way into the leaders den, his long tail swishing behind him. He turned briefly to make sure that Cow was still with him. He could feel something behind him, but it almost wasn't enough that he could sense the other tom. Once he was reassured, he placed his tail gently against Cows leg, just as a reminder.

He took a breath before he spoke. "Twilightstar, could I speak with you for a moment?"

Blizzard

The large tom followed, his head low as his tail flicked. Blizzard took a glance at Featherpelt then the supposed Twilightstar, just entering this cat's den he felt as if he didn’t belong, staying quiet as his heterochromia scanned the room.

@Moonraven @roo!

Last edited by FruitBatz; November 15th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.