dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(77/100)

Being slightly offended at getting shoved into the leaders den, he grunted a note of defiance. Eyes refocusing in the dim light of the den, Cracklepaw surveyed the smaller than expected living space. Wow... THIS is where the leaders slept? Ugh! Why was it so pathetic? Sitting up against the walls, he thanked the gods Bumblestar was the size of a freaking rat, because if she was any bigger, they'd both be breathing down each others spines. Okay... Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration... But still, this den was to small for his likings.

Grumbling at her stupid questions, he rolled his eyes. " No, I had a whole herd of foxes help me slay them!" he spat sarcastically, " YES! Of course I killed them by myself! Is your faith in my battle superiority that little? So naive of you to believe! But never the matter, I hope I was able to put your RIDICULOUS assumptions to rest." hoarse voice grating into a slight growl, the tom kneaded his black claws into the ground. Silently spilling his frustration, he half heartedly listen to the rest of what she had to say. Her praise was was nothing note worthy, but what could you expect from an unbeliever of his skills? How ignorant could this hairball be? ALL THIS WORK JUST SO HE COULD GET A 'GOOD JOB'!?ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS!

Although his mood was damped by her oh-so-thoughtful thanks, he felt his spirits lift at her other questions and remarks. " I managed because I'm ME of course! My skills were far greater than the Shadowclan scum! They were so caught up in their own ditzy world, I beat them at their own game! My stealth brought the slimy shadow lurker to their knees! Pathetic creature... " giggling once more, his eyes grew distant as he recalled the battle. It was hardly even a fight! He put an end to the fool far faster than he had expected. Who knew surprise attacks were so.... Lethal. Snapping back to reality; he moved onto the next set of questions; another ugly grin pulling his lips back to reveal shining teeth. " What did I do with the body? HA! I'll tell you alright!" scooting a little bit closer as if to tell a secret, Cracklepaw looked Bumblestar dead in the eyes. " After parting the head from it's miserable shoulders, I SKINNED IT'S CORPSE! JUST LIKE THEY DO TO US! HA! And then I left the body at the border... SO. EVERYONE. COULD. SEE. IT. Brilliant aren't I!? " Biting back more laughter, the apprentice dug his claws into the earth. Surely Bumblestar would be impressed now! He had done ALL of that just to protect Thunderclan! Or... At least thats what he told her. His true intentions didn't really involve her or Thunderclan... But it was the best explanation he could give.

// @dino. \\
The following news was considerably less joyous.

Something in Bumblestar's gut twisted. He'd decapitated the corpse, skinned it, left it at the border. What else? Was that it?

Ugh, she wanted to smack that grin right off his face. It was like the desire to bap Alderstep on the head, except this warranted something much more forceful and unkind. Her tail curled over her flank as she exhaled, trying to gather her thoughts.

"Y'know, you might be more useful than I thought you were." A twitch of her whiskers as she looked past her nose at him. "Maybe you 'n I can take some time to scrape together a training session. The hell did you even do with the pelt, anyway? Leave it at the border with the body?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Springpaw’s heart ached as she heard the sorrow drenching in her leader's voice, Springpaw’s lips curling into a small frown as Bumblestar made her request. It wasn’t hard for Springpaw to tell that the leader cared deeply for the molly, and it was quite clear as ice that she was wanting to know if she was going to be alright. “Of course, I’ll make sure to keep you updated on her status.” she retorted, her tone even as she spoke. She didn’t want to say anything further about the matter for it would make the leader more upset that she already was in the given situation. Springpaw herself had already been worrying that Gentledoe was going to make a fine recovery, but it was good enough that she would be able to keep in mind that she’ll let Bumblestar know of her current status. “I’ll be sure to let her know when she wakes up that you're hoping that she pulls through, only if that’s completely alright with you.” she spoke again, her lips briefly curling upwards into a short, content smile to hopefully make the conversation more uplifted than what it currently was. The currently gloomy atmosphere could definitely use some encouragement from how it currently was.

At least the current state of gloom was uplifted when the leader showed her appreciation for the answer that Springpaw gave her, the young calico’s smile lifting up more from the leader’s offer to help around with the den in case both of the medicine cats needed it, Springpaw eagerly nodding from her offer. “Of course! I'll swing right by to come get you in case we are ever in a dire need of an extra pair of paws in the den. I really appreciate the offer, thank you.” she drifted her eyes shut with content, grinning from ear to ear. “However, if you want any ideas on some herbs that could help you out in case you are by yourself, I can offer you some that I learned! It would do you some good in case you have yourself stuck in some trouble and neither Drizzlecloud or I are able to get there in time to help you. Although, I don’t think that’ll happen quite often as far as I can tell.” she gave out a rumbled, raspy purr, whisking the white tip of her tail as she rambled on thoughtfully. She would definitely give out some herbal remedies for the leader if she wanted, and it would give her some notice of how far she is in her training. That’s something that Springpaw thought would do her leader some good.

Springpaw’s brief moment of optimism paused when the leader had begun to speak about her injuries, the calico listening on her response and slowly nodding away from her retort. Well, if Bumblestar was fine, then that was good. It meant that she wasn’t going to risk dying at some point due to an infection possibly spreading out through any of her healing wounds. Of course, if anything were to ever happen to the leader, they always had Alderstep, right? He would be able to help keep the clan in check while Bumblestar was off getting her injuries checked out or something along the lines of that. Nonetheless, at least Springpaw got informed that Bumblestar was healing up well. “Well, at least you're healing up well. I’m sure that Drizzlecloud would have already tried to drag you back into the medicine den if that weren’t the case. She did that with Alderstep and boy was she ticked off when he didn’t bother to go see if his wounds were alright. She was more angry than a badger.” Springpaw explained, silently gesturing the amount of ‘how ticked Drizzlecloud was’ with a foreclaw. It was a small line scraped along the dirt, but it was more than enough to gesture how ticked off the molly can get if no one gets into the den if they bore any crucial injuries. “That little snippet alone was more than enough to teach me to never get on my mentor's bad side.” she snorted, rolling her shoulders briefly as she prepared to tuck her paw back beneath herself.

However, the little action was paused when she noticed that the leader had subtly pushed the shrew over towards her direction, puzzlement welling up in the calico’s eyes. Her lips quivered as she felt a question abruptly rolling up her throat, only to shut her jaws when the leader had already begun to answer her succumbing questions. Blinking incessantly, the calico briefly glanced down towards the shrew before looking back up towards the leader, a smile growing among her lips, “Thanks, Bumblestar.” She extended a forepaw and grew the shrew closer to her, looking back down towards the shrew. She wasn’t going to eat it yet before she left the den. She didn’t want to make any potential messes inside of her leader’s den now, did she? It wasn’t hard for the young molly to see how potentially awkward it made the sudden situation, but she didn’t decide to mention it, only to clear her throat as she averted her eyes back up towards the direction of Bumblestar. “So… how does it feel living inside of a den like this? Does it feel comfortable? I mean, you sleep inside of a log so it has to feel like some sort of home, right? If the questions are weird, you don’t need to answer them. Just curious, that’s all.” it was a question that had been threatening to slip her mouth the moment she entered the den, but she wasn’t quite sure if it would exactly be appropriate to ask. Of course, her ongoing curiosity got the best of her, and it slipped anyways. It wasn’t like she could really help it, after all.

@dino. [ #air ]

Relief made Bumblestar's ears tip slightly sideways. "I appreciate that. Been really worried about her." The words kind of hurt to say out loud, and caught in her throat before she cleared it. Gentledoe was a rare beacon of light these days. She didn't want to lose that.

Her head tipped forward gratefully as Springpaw answered her next request. "Works just fine for me. I'm just a few dens away if you ever need me for anything. Uh, herb-related or otherwise." Like just to talk, or relax, or... something. Any excuse to do something different, really.

At the brief anecdote about Alderstep and Drizzlecloud, Bumblestar barked out a laugh. "Well, Alderstep's about as grumpy as a badger, so I guess they cancel each other out," she joked. "In all seriousness, though, good to see she's getting into the groove of things. By the sounds of it, at least. You, too." She hoped so. She needed ranks with solid heads on their shoulders more than ever right now. "Remind me never to piss Drizzlecloud off."

Once Springpaw drew the shrew towards her, Bumblestar settled her chin on her paws, blinking up at the apprentice from her splayed out position on the den's floor. "Eh. It's good enough, I guess. It's private for the most part, it's quiet... been thinkin' of adding some decorations to spruce it up a bit, though." A skull would be cool but... "You got any ideas of what I could add to it?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

#Air
Silly Bumble-sis! Mudhound had just chatted with you about preferable skulls! You needed to learn that they werent a cat that was really bothered by much of anything. Gore and murder were whatever as long as they were morally in the clear. And Dawnstar was a meanie bully who deserved it until she left everyone alone! So that kind of murder was totally in the clear.

But its not like Mudhound could explain all that without knowing why their sister had stopped explaining in the first place. So all they did was stick their tongue out at Bumblestars snarking before cocking their head in confusion at the sudden stop of the train of thought.

It was easily moved on from anyways.
"The deal thing! You know the thing! The ummmm." How to explain this without stepping on tails because for all Mudhound did not know the word the maine coon was well aware this was a sensitive subject for some cats. Not to them, the tripod just corrected people if misgendered and fully planned to have kittens once they figured out why no one ever struck their fancy as a mate (ah the joys of not knowing what demi-sexuality is.... Background confusion until you suddenly figured it out. Someone really needed to explain all this stuff to Mudhound they were way to old to be stumbling through this). Ok on topic time to be tactful in this "The now my sister thing? That thing. Is that what being a shrimp is? Because if so Im totally ok with you being a shrimp and will tell everyone whos a jerk youre a shrimp and Im proud of you and beat them up if theyre still mean." Ok not exactly tactful but that was probably the best phrasing you should expect out of the fluff-for-brains.
"If you want that and stuff. You like fighting so Im in if youd rather me drag jerks to you so you can beat them up for not being ok youre a shrimp."
It was the thought that counted?

To be honest though the lack of knowledge from Bumble-sis on her heritage kinda messed with Mudhound. They werent used to being the 'knowledgeable' one and Bumblestar seemed more like the type to know or at least have an idea of things (things that werent always agreed with but things she was deadset on nonetheless). So her not knowing anything seemed..... Abnormal. Did no one in the clan even remember Dogspirits origins to tell her? Or did she not ask at all? Both were strange thoughts to the warrior and werent dwelled on for long. Not their business in a way, Bumble-sis asking now was.
"Yeah you were named after Grandpa Bumblebelly! He was a nice guy who loved kits and Grandma always said they were kinda soul-mates but in a not super romantic way? It didnt make sense to me but he loved her and had kits with her but not love love because he was more tom focused? I dunno but he joined riverclan and became a queen there after leaving Shadowclan."
Mudhound wished she'd been able to meet him. They were certain they wouldve gotten along.

The question about the great-grands however earned a wince. It wasnt a bad topic just... Not a fun one.
"Um ok the great-grandparents..... Hornetsting and Nightcry. Hornetsting was just a bad tom from everything Ive been told. Nightcry was better but e-na-bled him a ton." That word in particular was obviously taught and not used a lot from how the warrior sounded it out from memory. "They were Bumblebellys parents and forced him to be with his first mate Silvertear and have kits as soon as he was a warrior. She wasnt a strong cat but 'good shadowclan blood'(?) and so a 'good fit'. But their kits Hornetkit and Waspkit died and it broke Silvertear and she ran. Bumblebelly got with Houndsong after but Hornetsting was an horrible violent cruel ruler until he..... Died? I cant remember what Grandma said happened to him."
It was lucky Mudhound didnt ever meet him, it wouldve ended in a fight they probably wouldnt win.

"...... I dont think I like this topic actually.... Can we change it?" Knowing they were related to bad cats wasnt something that warmed Mudhounds heart.

Bumblestar blinked. "Uh. Oh. Uh, yeah, no, I don't really know what that's called, never cared to give that much thought. 'Shrimp' is just like... an expression, I guess?" How could she explain this without making it sound weird? "It's somethin' I picked up in Twolegplace a long time ago. Just means someone's tiny. Where you might as well be big as a mountain, I'm a shrimp compared to you." She reached out to give Mudhound another light prod and then wrinkled her nose. "I don't actually know what a shrimp is. I didn't think to ask."

At their next quip, she snorted. "Nah, don't worry about that. I don't care what idiots say about me. They're not smart enough to warrant thinking about."

Once Mudhound started getting into the explanation, though, she settled down and tilted her head, paying as much attention as possible. It was... not the happiest history. Interesting to know she was named after someone like that, but where she thought she'd feel some kind of, well, something, she instead felt nothing at all. "Huh. Interesting. Well, y'know, bad interesting, but still interesting."

Her expression softened just a touch after they asked to move on, and she leaned forward to gently headbutt them in the shoulder. "Sure. What else do you wanna talk about?"

Old August 21st, 2023, 07:50 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@dino.
Ghostpaw shuffles her outrageously sized paws, nervousness coming in odd surges. "Ah... Okay, so here's the thing. I've been missing protecting cats. Since young, I was forever shielding my brother and his oddball 'Clan', made up of a ton of prey animals, some streetcats, and a fox cub. Not easy job, that. But I did it, and so now, I'm hoping to do the same for my new Clan. ThunderClan. I know protecting isn't just claws and teeth, but also diplomacy. A way to solve problems without bloodshed. Words work just as well as fighting." Ghostpaw pauses, sneaking a peek at Bumblestar.

"It's just nice to see everyone happy at the end of the day... Safe. That feeling... It keeps me going, I guess. And I've been looking for another chance, to just feel... It's empty, with nothing there for me to shield. I... miss it." Ghostpaw never thought she would ever say that. It was pretty irritating with the maniacs, but... How had she never realised how much it meant to her? That word. Protect. Lovely feeling.

She could do a great job, yes yes, if she was given the opportunity. Ghost was gonna give it her all. Her life, maybe. Lost in thought, she drifted to Whisper. I'm gonna make you proud, brother. But... What if... There was a no? Oh well. Ghostpaw hoped that word wouldn't come up.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 21st, 2023 at 07:50 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:47 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ Cherrypaw - She/Her - ThunderClan Apprentice ~~
-- A calico/tortoiseshell she-cat with a white muzzle and green eyes --
Purrks: Mind Reader

{ @Dino }

It was a day like any other for Cherrypaw. The young Molly was sitting alone in the camp clearing, cleaning her paws, her mind taking her over. That was a really good walk with Drizzlecloud... I think we had so much fun... She brought her head up, thinking carefully for a while, looking around. Hmmm... Next target... Bumblestar. She just wanted to have the high ranks take a break and enjoy the world. A simple walk would do it... However... This could go very badly.

The calico/tortoiseshell she-cat found herself shaking slightly as she made her way to the leader's den. Please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me... She kept repeating. Taking a deep breath, the apprentice stuck her head inside the den. "Excuse me, Bumblestar?" She spoke, her voice shaking slightly. "I... Hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me... J-just through the territory... Not too far..." Please don't be mad at me...

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old August 23rd, 2023, 07:23 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist
Demiboy

You figure he would think twice about applying for hornet after the meeting and the battle. Bumblestar killed beanstar. But hell, he didn't care! they knew bumblestar would figure things out. "hey, Bumblestar? Can we talk?" they asked once they reached the den entrence.

[Sorry it's so bad!!]
@dino. [Bumblebu... star! BUMBLESTAR]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 25th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(86/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
He might be more useful? Was he not useful before? No, probably not... Just not useful to her that is... Eyes narrowing at the words, Cracklepaw bit back a scoff. As if training with her was a privilege! Ha! She was no more than a warrior with a fancy title. Were her skills more advanced then the commoners like himself? Hmmm, probably not, but he was quite eager to find out. "Intriguing offer I must admit," he sniffed "Do what you'd like." Dismissing that small fragment of the conversation, he let the next question be answered with a bout of silence.

"The hell did you even do with the pelt, anyway?"

Uhummm.... How was he supposed to answer that? He maintained a cool and calm exterior, but internally, he was panicking. Oh no... If he told Bumblestar that he not only took it into camp, but shoved it underneath his nest she'd make him take it back! HE COULDN'T LOOSE HIS TROPHY! HE HAD PLANS FOR IT! Mental abode whirling for an answer, Cracklepaw absent mindedly shredded a piece of moss under his claws. Another slice of silence hung in the air before he actually spoke. " Very good question... " he coughed, " Well, I did what any practical and sensible cat would've done. " he drawled " After putting the Shadow fiend out of commission, I was tempted to utilize the pelt, but nearly decided against it. In the end I concluded the best way to reveal our revenge, is by letting them discern it at as close as possible... " Hoping that his big brain vocabulary was far to distracting to recognize that he pretty much danced around the question, Cracklepaw cleared any anxiety in his gaze. He didn't really lie... At least, he didn't think he lied... Actually he wasn't even sure what he spat out. Looking back, his rambling made little to no sense. But that was the point! Maybe Bumblestar would think he was having brain failure so she could let him go without anymore prying questions? Yes, that was a good enough goal... It was better of her to think that he was a mindless heathen than her figure out his true motive.

| @dino. |
╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 25th, 2023, 08:32 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Springpaw nimbly nodded from the leader’s appreciation towards her request, simply remaining quiet about it. It wasn’t hard to hear the hurt that was itching in her leader’s voice when she spoke about being worried about Gentledoe’s wellbeing. It was understandable, yet sad in a way. A lot of cats seemed to be worried for the brown-furred molly’s wellbeing. Especially her and Drizzlecloud. Her stomach clenched from the past conversation that had welled from both her and her mentor, remembering how distraught her mentor looked just from simply applying the poultice to Gentledoe’s gnarly wounds from them both sitting there in the suspending silence silently waiting for Gentledoe to wake up. The brief thought of the molly almost completely tossed the young calico into a deep rabbit hole, making her thoughts twist and twirl like a dancing ballerina from the thought of trying to make sure that Gentledoe was going to be okay. Stars, hopefully that was going to be the case. Oriental-shaped ears grew alert when the mood drastically changed when the leader mentioned that she could visit the leader for any potential help in the medicine den in case there was anything important that was to be needed—anything that was obviously herb-related or anything close to that, of course. At least Bumblestar didn’t seem to be the squeamish type—obviously—or else they would be risking some patients not having anything done for them or anything close to advance. Yeesh, that would just be absolutely catastrophic, don’t you think?

The sudden bark of laughter that escaped the scarred molly’s lips was quick to grasp Springpaw’s attention, her blue gaze focusing directly onto Bumblestar’s jade-green hues as the molly laughed. Then again, Springpaw couldn’t help but snort right along with the leader as she voiced out her opinions of how both of them definitely canceled each other out. To be quite honest, Springpaw couldn’t agree more to the leader’s comment. “Quite agreed,” she mused, her lips curling into an uptight smile, “I should totally tell you about any other potential times that Drizzlecloud has to drag someone’s butt into the den because they won’t do it themselves. I feel like it’ll give off some enlightenment for the both of us from the current state of events.” Springpaw explained, the white tip of her bushy tail twitching daintily as she imagined out the thoughts. Drizzlecloud making sure whoever is trying to drag themselves away from being checked up actually gets themselves checked out? Definitely something she wouldn't wanna deal with, but it would be funny nonetheless, especially with her uncle being involved in such a thing like that. He was always grumpier than an aggravated porcupine; always acting like a cat snuck a thorn into his nest or if he slept on the wrong side of his nest. The medicine apprentice almost snorted at the thought, but she held herself back, her ears taking in the scarred molly’s next set of words as she grabbed her attention rather quickly.

Bumblestar was thinking that she was fitting into her new role quite well? The calico had to briefly think for a moment to contemplate the words that escaped the leader’s mouth, her head tilting to the side in thought as she pondered about the thought. To be quite honest, she had been growing adjusted to her new—well, it didn’t feel new, but she may as well call it that for the time being—quite well in her own personal opinion. She had already began learning different techniques and herbal remedies from a StarClan member not so long ago and she already began sharing some of those techniques with Drizzlecloud herself. Not to mention, but she could easily feel that she was starting to grow a connection with some of the other cats within her clan. Alderstep being one of them, of course. The tom-cat didn’t show it verbally, but he definitely cared for a lot of his clan-mates. Heck, even he cared for her and he didn’t even bother to show it—except when he would sometimes act like he suddenly became her dad or something like a paternal figure to her. It was a little ackward, but Springpaw didn’t pay much attention towards it. He was like an uncle and she supposed uncles did that sort of thing with their nieces. She never had an uncle before, so it probably felt natural to feel that way even if it was a little weird when he would act like he was her dad at times.

Springpaw’s thoughts on the matter quickly dwindled away when she watched Bumblestar think about the question that escaped the apprentice’s mouth, the calico almost perking up in interest as she awaited to see what the leader was going to respond with. And, with the answer she received… it was to be expected. It was a little quiet, and it did look a little lonesome. The medicine apprentice slowly glanced to look around at the dark, cocoa-colored rigged walls that surrounded the den; the faint smell of sodden wood eliminating off the log as Springpaw further took in her surroundings. The soft cool soil that decorated most of the den’s floor was more than enough to make Springpaw plentifully realize that Bumblestar definitely needed to add in some stuff to her den. It looked almost depressing in a way to just be sitting in here all alone without any sort of decoration along the wooden walls or along the ground. It was just sad. At least Bumblestar was considering adding some decorations to it though, it definitely needed it. It was a little bit of a surprise to the young calico when the leader had asked for the calico’s personal opinion for what could be added into the rather gloomy area. Hmm, well, Springpaw wasn’t necessarily one of the most decorative cats to ask for any decorating, but it was something that had never truly come across her mind before. She was going to definitely need to think about that…

“Hmm… Well, what colors do you like? I was actually planning on going out here soon and maybe drag Alderstep along with me to search for some things to bring back to camp. Of course, I am going to collect some herbs to help restock the herb storage, but it wouldn’t hurt to bring back some stuff, right?” Springpaw rambled, looking in the leader’s direction before continuing, “Although… for some suggestions maybe I could suggest that you could collect some cardinal or blue jay feathers. They are both really pretty and would definitely stand out in your den. Of course, if anything that’s pretty like that wouldn’t really fit your taste, you totally don’t have to go along with what I suggested. It’s just a little idea!” The young calico casted a large grin in replication of her words, her head tilting to the side. Now, with them being on the topic of decorating, she definitely should be thinking of decorating the medicine cat den at some point as well. Would Drizzlecloud agree with it though? Hopefully, because the den already looked dark and creepy—except for the stream—when it became night. Plus, it's already super hard to see at night! Why not let it shine when there’s some stuff that makes it pop out more?

@dino. [sorry! school has been an absolute pain to get responses out !]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 26th, 2023, 04:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
@dino.
Ghostpaw shuffles her outrageously sized paws, nervousness coming in odd surges. "Ah... Okay, so here's the thing. I've been missing protecting cats. Since young, I was forever shielding my brother and his oddball 'Clan', made up of a ton of prey animals, some streetcats, and a fox cub. Not easy job, that. But I did it, and so now, I'm hoping to do the same for my new Clan. ThunderClan. I know protecting isn't just claws and teeth, but also diplomacy. A way to solve problems without bloodshed. Words work just as well as fighting." Ghostpaw pauses, sneaking a peek at Bumblestar.

"It's just nice to see everyone happy at the end of the day... Safe. That feeling... It keeps me going, I guess. And I've been looking for another chance, to just feel... It's empty, with nothing there for me to shield. I... miss it." Ghostpaw never thought she would ever say that. It was pretty irritating with the maniacs, but... How had she never realised how much it meant to her? That word. Protect. Lovely feeling.

She could do a great job, yes yes, if she was given the opportunity. Ghost was gonna give it her all. Her life, maybe. Lost in thought, she drifted to Whisper. I'm gonna make you proud, brother. But... What if... There was a no? Oh well. Ghostpaw hoped that word wouldn't come up.
Bumblestar watched and listened with an unreadable expression. The apprentice was good at speaking, but it wasn't anything new or stand-out to her. Once Ghostpaw was finished, she shifted in her position, sitting up a little taller.

"You've got admirable intentions," she said with a shrug. "But if you're lookin' for something to protect, focus on learning how to do that for the Clan as a whole for right now. Once you've gotten a little further in your training 'n you're getting closer to your warrior name, come talk to me again, yeah?"

Old August 26th, 2023, 04:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

Wildtwist
Demiboy

You figure he would think twice about applying for hornet after the meeting and the battle. Bumblestar killed beanstar. But hell, he didn't care! they knew bumblestar would figure things out. "hey, Bumblestar? Can we talk?" they asked once they reached the den entrence.

[Sorry it's so bad!!]
@dino. [Bumblebu... star! BUMBLESTAR]

Bumblestar glanced up from rearranging her nest as Wildtwist called through the lichen curtain. She still couldn't decide if she preferred cats waiting outside to speak to her or just barging in - she did know that she hated having to go fetch them.

"Entrance is open," she called out, tone flat. "C'mon in, not gonna bite ya." Well, maybe. Only if they irritated her.