Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:45 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake sighed and got on to the ground
" sorry I'm more used to your childish side and it's getting dark. " she said and her bow twitched " you know what we're out here im taking this stupid thing off " she growled and took off her bow. Her left ear flicked " better . Wait you hear that? " she asked she heard something moving in the trees
'that's my qeu !' Maeve thouht and ran off she was quiet . ' I Cant wait To Tell Angel Her Big Secret!' She Thought Again
Blake Hissed As She Looked Up At The Tree ( You Know I Know I Said Only One Cast Per Person Im Gonna Take Adam. Im Changing The Rule A Bit. You Can Have Cinder )
"Maeve not so fast." Yang said grabbing the girl. "Not telling anyone anything or you deal with yin!" Yang said. Yang when back to Blake.
"This isn't dark. Just getting more romantic. I might have read a man with two souls. That romance novel is great" yang said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Maeve not so fast." Yang said grabbing the girl. "Not telling anyone anything or you deal with yin!" Yang said. Yang when back to Blake.
"This isn't dark. Just getting more romantic. I might have read a man with two souls. That romance novel is great" yang said.
Maeve looked at the two and her ears pinned against her head she huffed
" fine don't want to get in your bad side I guess . Later girls " she said and walked off . Blake growled at the dog she never really liked her any ways she looked back at her friend and shrugged " I'm more of a pride and prejudice type " she said with a warm smile. Her ears perked up and she froze she smelled something familiar something dangerous . no!
I thought I lost him!
she emedietly grabbed her weapon and looked around " COME ON OUT COWARD! " she yelled . The bushes moved a bit and a man with red hair and a white mask showed he only chuckled evily
" I'm not the coward here. You are for hiding your secret .it's nothing to be ashamed of it being apart of the white fang. My darling.
We were a family.and now your hiding your ears since you think it's a burden . It's what you are . One of us
" Adam said and smirked his arms behind his back . Blake her head down " I'm nothing like you " she whispered

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 28th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maeve looked at the two and her ears pinned against her head she huffed
" fine don't want to get in your bad side I guess . Later girls " she said and walked off . Blake growled at the dog she never really liked her any ways she looked back at her friend and shrugged " I'm more of a pride and prejudice type " she said with a warm smile. Her ears perked up and she froze she smelled something familiar something dangerous . no!
I thought I lost him!
she emedietly grabbed her weapon and looked around " COME ON OUT COWARD! " she yelled . The bushes moved a bit and a man with red hair and a white mask showed he only chuckled evily
" I'm not the coward here. You are for hiding your secret .it's nothing to be ashamed of it being apart of the white fang. My darling.
We were a family.and now your hiding your ears since you think it's a burden . It's what you are . One of us
" Adam said and smirked his arms behind his back . Blake her head down " I'm nothing like you " she whispered
Yang eyes started to twitch a bit. she narrowed her eyes at Adam.

Gone

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:

Yang eyes started to twitch a bit. she narrowed her eyes at Adam.
Adam walked closed to the faunus and had his right hand out
" yes you are like me. A thief . We were a team. You were strong believed in our cause. You always had a darker side of you blake a side that wanted to be with me , now look at you hiding with a simple bow fearing of what others may think of you . They will not accept you in this school if they find out your are or were apart of my team.in their words they might call you ... a beast?. But if you join me again I will keep you safe from judgement safe from harm and fear. We can be strong once again the white fang can be strong with you at their side. My darling " he said and held blakes hand who seemed to frightened to do anything she looked at yang with fear in her eyes " Beast?" She Questioned
" it's what they all think of us faunus " Adam said
Blake closed her eyes and her ears flattened

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam walked closed to the faunus and had his right hand out
" yes you are like me. A thief . We were a team. You were strong believed in our cause. You always had a darker side of you blake a side that wanted to be with me , now look at you hiding with a simple bow fearing of what others may think of you . They will not accept you in this school if they find out your are or were apart of my team.in their words they might call you ... a beast?. But if you join me again I will keep you safe from judgement safe from harm and fear. We can be strong once again the white fang can be strong with you at their side. My darling " he said and held blakes hand who seemed to frightened to do anything she looked at yang with fear in her eyes " Beast?" She Questioned
" it's what they all think of us faunus " Adam said
Blake closed her eyes and her ears flattened
Yang punched Adam away into a tree. Angel came outside. She and Adam had some backstory. She hated him.

Gone

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Yang punched Adam away into a tree. Angel came outside. She and Adam had some backstory. She hated him.
Blake still had her ears down and eyes closed she dropped to her knees this really bothered her . Adam always had a way with words to get what he wants .a tear or two fell down her cheeks it sounded so real
is that the truth? Will they not accept me?! Is yang really calling me beast behind my back ? she started to cry a bit .
Adam got out of the tree and his hair glowed red he held his sword
" ah yang so good to see you again . But did you really have to punch me? I'm not the villain here I'm the good guy you humans are the villains , judging poor faunus like blake! " he said

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:12 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake still had her ears down and eyes closed she dropped to her knees this really bothered her . Adam always had a way with words to get what he wants .a tear or two fell down her cheeks it sounded so real
is that the truth? Will they not accept me?! Is yang really calling me beast behind my back ? she started to cry a bit .
Adam got out of the tree and his hair glowed red he held his sword
" ah yang so good to see you again . But did you really have to punch me? I'm not the villain here I'm the good guy you humans are the villains , judging poor faunus like blake! " he said
"I would never. My best friends are fanus." yang roared. "I would never call my teammate a beast. And yang isn't here. Yin is in control. " yang said
"Leave Adam. Leave or die" Angel said holding a holographic sword.

Gone

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:

"I would never. My best friends are fanus." yang roared. "I would never call my teammate a beast. And yang isn't here. Yin is in control. " yang said
"Leave Adam. Leave or die" Angel said holding a holographic sword.
Adam looked at Blake who was now sobbing he smirked his plan was slowly working " well then good by dears. " he said and vanished in the shadows . my plan is slowly working . A few more careful sentences maybe some framed kills. And Blake will be in my side again she knows not of how cruel humans can be one wrong move from something different from them and they turn against it Adam thought .
Blake looked up at yang her eyes full in tears her ear twitched
" y-you s-said you l-loved me y-y-yang....is...it true or am I just a beast to you? " she said

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam looked at Blake who was now sobbing he smirked his plan was slowly working " well then good by dears. " he said and vanished in the shadows . my plan is slowly working . A few more careful sentences maybe some framed kills. And Blake will be in my side again she knows not of how cruel humans can be one wrong move from something different from them and they turn against it Adam thought .
Blake looked up at yang her eyes full in tears her ear twitched
" y-you s-said you l-loved me y-y-yang....is...it true or am I just a beast to you? " she said
Yang kissed Blake forehead.
"You're not the beast. I am the beast. And if anyone calls you a. Beast I'll get payback" yang promised hugging Blake.

Gone

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Yang kissed Blake forehead.
"You're not the beast. I am the beast. And if anyone calls you a. Beast I'll get payback" yang promised hugging Blake.
then why did Adam say those things? What's he up to?it doesn't matter now...he's g-gone she hugged back she stopped crying now and her normal cold persona returned . She purred and stood up she looked in the direction Adam had came and left her ears twitched she put her bow back on " l-lets get back to our dorms .... I'm not wanting to be out here any more " she said and started to walk back to the school
just you wait my little kitten . You will see how dark peoples hearts can be Adam thought from a cliff and vanished .