Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:47 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:44 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:44 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:41 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

(OPEN)
Lichenpaw hadn’t had much battle training, their mentor taught them how to prevent herself from being knocked over, but not much about how to attack cats. They ran in front of the elder’s den teeth bared, not planning to let anyone harm the elders, no way would someone harm and elder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasepaw View Post
“YOU SAID ‘Wait I’m one of you!’ So your thinking your Riverclan now!” He snorted “Your a mouse brain!!”
This is the most mouse-brained cat I've ever met. "Okay, let me get this straight. I said, 'I'm ShadowClan too!' I never said that I was RiverClan. I have told you countless times that I am on your side, yet your dust-sized brain can't seem to comprehend that."
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

hollowflight's body slowly stopped gushing blood as her body settled for the last time, her eyes glazed and her body warmth slowly fading as death settled in

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar heard the yowls and shrieks from within her den, and her orange eyes glinted in the darkness as she tried to figure out what was going on. That's when a huge wave of RiverClan scent hit her. Lionstar. Immediately, insurmountable rage filled her heart, and she wanted nothing more than to see that golden nuisance die.

Careful not to make the same mistake as last time, she slunk out of her den, keeping to the shadows as much as possible, as she'd done with Duskstar. Her eyes scanned the clearing in cold calculation, searching through the sea of fur for the cat she was looking for. When she spotted him, she leapt, charging at him from behind at full speed. Her claws were outstretched, aiming to land a nasty gash to his flank. She would not lose this.

@BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:46 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @DarkNight ]

His eye hurt so much. He was afraid to pull his paw away, afraid to try to open it. Afraid to know if Honeypaw had managed to half-blind him.
There were cats gunning for Sootpaw. He tried to stagger to his feet to help, but Honeypaw slammed him into the dirt and he yelled in pain. Where were his fighting moves. How was he LOSING?
Snarling, he raised a paw, long claws glinting in the morning sun and aimed a brutal blow towards Honeypaw's face while lifting his back legs to pummel the other apprentice's belly and hopefully knock him away. "You'd better hope I can still see out of both my eyes when this is over!"
Sparrowpaw flicked her tail toward the uneasily standing apprentice. "Bloodtooth!" she hissed up at her mentor, "go and get that eye-wrecked RiverClan slime-rat!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 23rd, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:47 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw was alerted before hand at the vibration of the tom's paws on the ground. He threw himself around the apprentice and let out a louder growl. He began to aim multiple strikes at Frostpaw's chest. "This is what you get for picking on a weaker clan!", he growled. Fogpaw was talking about Thunderclan.
Frostpaw hissed as claws hit his chest. Enough of this. And he just transferred from ThunderClan! Backing up, Frostpaw took a quick glance at his chest - red - then leapt towards Fogpaw. Expecting the other apprentice to be prepared again, the second Frostpaw landed, he got ready to pounce again. Hopefully he would catch Fogpaw this time.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:48 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Creekleap hissed, searching for a shadowclan cat to fight. (Open)
As much as Hailstorm didn't want to fight, her clan needed her. She hadn't participated in the last one, as she had been stuck in the medicine den. But with that wound mostly healed, she charged forward, eyes locked on one hissing RiverClanner. The gray warrior leapt, aiming to land on top of Creekleap.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:48 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw flicked her tail toward the uneasily standing apprentice. "Bloodtooth!" she hissed up at her mentor, "Go and get that eye-wrecked RiverClan slime-rat!"
@Slushie
"I was already planning to do that." He growled. Bloodtooth slunk through the reeds and attempted to strike Goosepaw in the neck.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 23rd, 2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Frostpaw hissed as claws hit his chest. Enough of this. And he just transferred from ThunderClan! Backing up, Frostpaw took a quick glance at his chest - red - then leapt towards Fogpaw. Expecting the other apprentice to be prepared again, the second Frostpaw landed, he got ready to pounce again. Hopefully he would catch Fogpaw this time.
Fogpaw watched him pounce and miss, but knew it wasn't all Frostpaw would do. He saw the determination in the other cats eyes and he kept his good senses alert. Fogpaw pretended to get smashed underneath the tom, but swerved around behind the apprentice. He attempted to push him into the ground.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare waited outside of the ShadowClan camp, listening to the sounds of fighting cats for the opportune time to rush in with the second raid party. His tail was held high in a signal for the his party to remain still. When it seemed as if most of the ShadowClan fighters had found themselves occupied wit one RiverClanner or another, his yowl finally rose above the rest -

"RiverClan, forward!" he howled, leading his cats in a charge for the clearing. He would split off on entry to the camp. His goal would be to find Beastspark [ @Undertaker ] - a quiet and intimidating tom he had met only once before. The tom who had killed their deputy in a previous raid. He could only hope this didn't go quite so poorly.

RIVERCLAN:
THE FOLLOWING CATS CAN NOW PARTICIPATE IN THE RAID:

Riverripple [ @riverripple], Brightwhisker [ @Spiderfrost], Creekrunner [ @Beau], Poppytwist [ @DarkNight], Hickoryblaze [ @Moon Lily], Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily], Ashpool [ @Sparkling Bliss], Quailsnap [ @RedHead], Leopardblaze [ @Leopardblaze], Salmonsong [ @Zesty Mango], Lilytail [ @FireSandwich], Koistream [ @S-oft], Spiralheart [ @Skye], Nighttuft [ @MagicCat99], Lightfeather [ @Flowstream], Emberfang [ @Katwhisperer], Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto], Troutspring [ @Sneakyfox55], Petalwish [ @riverripple], Leafbreeze [ @starshooter], Cobaltshade [ @The Cannibal], Rainsplash [ @Splashy], Cedarbug [ @SuspiciousMindz], Greenfur [ @vermin], Ivyshine [ @Ombre Party], Morningmeadow [ @:Grimm:], and Owlflight [ @Wings]