Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bean
Today 07:52 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:39 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Shade.
Today 07:37 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by sol.
Today 07:21 PM

Old January 26th, 2021, 12:32 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Mafia sign-ups

Bump

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 26th, 2021, 12:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Name: Skykit
Personality: Sweet and excited, but terrified and anxious near any sources of water, especialy rivers.
Dead or Alive: Alive
How well do you know Blackhaze?: Not at all.
How do you think they will get along with everyone?: I think everybody with a softer heart will love the little three-legged bundle of enthusiastic energy! She is great at cheering people up,but the tougher cats might perceive her as worthless.
Why do you want to be here?: Skykit needs lots of extra training, and early. She must learn how to function as a future warrior with three legs, and do it well.
Activity: TONS
Role Wanted: Anything- She might not kill, but will if she truly beleives it's the right thing to do and will make her freeinds happy, she will do so, but reluctantly
Mini rp so we can. get a feel of their charecter: Skykit stumbled through the dark, looking around. This.. this dream... It felt so reall! But it was dark and scary.. Her tail tucked behind her leg and stump of a leg, and her ears back, she kept walking forward. "Who's there?" the fluffy she-kit mewed. "I-I'm Skykit! Are you nice or mean? What is this place? Am asleep or awake?" (She tends to ask tons of questions)
Mention Us: @Exis @Mumble @ghostwriter
Accepted

Old January 27th, 2021, 07:39 AM
sadly, I exist

Bump

Old January 27th, 2021, 08:45 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Name: Ebonypaw
Looks: Large, fluffy black tom with bright blue eyes
Personality: here's his site
Dead or alive: Very much alive
How well do you know Blackhaze?: I've rped with him once
How do you think they will get along With everyone?: As long as nobody brings up his kithood he'd be fine
Why do you want to be here: Because Ebony's super ambitious but also really stupid and I want to fix that.
Activity: I am on from like 7:00 am to 10:30 pm EST, but on Thursday and Friday I have in person school so I won't be as active then. I rp Ebony a lot, he's one of my fav ocs, and the only one i've rped since kithood.
Role wanted: Whatever Black thinks he'd be best at
Mini rp of them anywhere so we can get a feel for their character: [x] [x] [x]
Mention us: @Exis @Mumble @ghostwriter

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; January 27th, 2021 at 08:47 AM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:33 AM
sadly, I exist

bump

Old January 27th, 2021, 10:34 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Name: Ebonypaw
Looks: Large, fluffy black tom with bright blue eyes
Personality: here's his site
Dead or alive: Very much alive
How well do you know Blackhaze?: I've rped with him once
How do you think they will get along With everyone?: As long as nobody brings up his kithood he'd be fine
Why do you want to be here: Because Ebony's super ambitious but also really stupid and I want to fix that.
Activity: I am on from like 7:00 am to 10:30 pm EST, but on Thursday and Friday I have in person school so I won't be as active then. I rp Ebony a lot, he's one of my fav ocs, and the only one i've rped since kithood.
Role wanted: Whatever Black thinks he'd be best at
Mini rp of them anywhere so we can get a feel for their character: [x] [x] [x]
accepted, I'm excited to see what they will do. Go to any training thread and mention the people running it while having you cat ask for the training type they want.

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Ashfeather
Looks: Small, very underweight she with matted, dull, black fur, and a light gray belly and tail-tip. One eye is grayish-blue, the other is pale gray and white; it's cloudy and blind. Twisted nose and jaw, tiny ears, and a very broken tail.
Personality: Shy and introverted. Tends to be quite anxious/jumpy jittery. Very sweet and kind, horrible at standing up for herself, but will stand up for others if she works up the courage. She cares more for others than herself, which ends up being a flaw because she neglects her own personal care/happiness for them. A pushover, but can be brave if absolutely necessary.
Dead or alive: Alive
How well do you know Blackhaze?: Met him at a Gathering when they were apprentices, was friends with him, they even planned on doing some training together but that never happened. But then Blackpaw attacked Rosepaw (for her sake) and later, Twilightstar told her to avoid Blackhaze, so she did
How do you think they will get along With everyone?: Not very well, would be very shy/anxious
Why do you want to be here: Uhh you recommended it, and I thought it would be cool for her to at least see Blackhaze again. And maybe she could use a bit of toughening up? Not a lot, a bit, like the social stuff, maybe some strategy. Possibly some other stuff as well.
Activity: Somewhat active
Role wanted: I guess, Blackhaze chooses? Keep in mind that Ashfeather might not stick around for long, she could get scared or somethin
Mini rp of them anywhere so we can get a feel for their character: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...351#post908351 and http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...829#post908829

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:33 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Name: Ashfeather
Looks: Small, very underweight she with matted, dull, black fur, and a light gray belly and tail-tip. One eye is grayish-blue, the other is pale gray and white; it's cloudy and blind. Twisted nose and jaw, tiny ears, and a very broken tail.
Personality: Shy and introverted. Tends to be quite anxious/jumpy jittery. Very sweet and kind, horrible at standing up for herself, but will stand up for others if she works up the courage. She cares more for others than herself, which ends up being a flaw because she neglects her own personal care/happiness for them. A pushover, but can be brave if absolutely necessary.
Dead or alive: Alive
How well do you know Blackhaze?: Met him at a Gathering when they were apprentices, was friends with him, they even planned on doing some training together but that never happened. But then Blackpaw attacked Rosepaw (for her sake) and later, Twilightstar told her to avoid Blackhaze, so she did
How do you think they will get along With everyone?: Not very well, would be very shy/anxious
Why do you want to be here: Uhh you recommended it, and I thought it would be cool for her to at least see Blackhaze again. And maybe she could use a bit of toughening up? Not a lot, a bit, like the social stuff, maybe some strategy. Possibly some other stuff as well.
Activity: Somewhat active
Role wanted: I guess, Blackhaze chooses? Keep in mind that Ashfeather might not stick around for long, she could get scared or somethin
Mini rp of them anywhere so we can get a feel for their character: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...351#post908351 and http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...829#post908829
accepted

Old January 27th, 2021, 02:39 PM
sadly, I exist

Bump

Old January 28th, 2021, 08:38 AM
sadly, I exist