Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁ [ @RiztheHuntress ]

➢ The small Riverclan apprentice didn’t know how long she lay there on the ground, crying and shivering uncontrollably without any sense of what was happening anymore. She wished that this was all just some sick and cruel dream. Any second now, Cloudpaw would awaken in her soft moss nest in the apprentice’s den. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Instead, something unexpected happened to the fluffy shecat. She felt another cat licking her forehead in a gentle and loving manner, reminding her of those times where her mama, Swansong, groomed her while she fell asleep. Without even thinking twice about it, Cloudpaw shuffled closer to Moonfrost, burying her face into the shecat’s fur and holding onto the Riverclan warrior like her life depended on it. She didn’t recognize anything regarding this cat’s scent other than that she was Riverclan, which was more than enough for the innocent little shecat to trust Moonfrost. She didn’t say anything, just clung to the bigger clanmate and sniffled, slowly but surely calming down. It felt like so long since someone had held her like this.
~Moonfrost of Riverclan~

As the apprentice burrowed into her belly fur, Moonfrost's hoarse, distorted purr started to rumble in her chest.
I'm sorry my purr is strange, but I will comfort you as best I can.
The black tabby smiled down softly at the apprentice and began to lick her forehead in comforting, smooth strokes. She wrapped her fluffy tail around Cloudpaw, pulling the apprentice close with a paw.
You'll be okay, little one. Riverclan will protect you.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:48 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Ryepaw | RiverClan | @x ghostie

Like a submarine, Ryepaw was struggling to hold his
breath as only two of the newly-named apprentice's
ears poked out from the shore's shallow waters. While
the water lapping at his ears did, for the most part,
drown out any words or sounds, he did hear some...
yelling. Poking his head up, the olive green-eyed
apprentice allowed now only his little nose to peek
out so he could get a whiff of whatever was going on.
WhAt the hell? Isn't that blood? I've only smelt blood
once, but we don't talk about that. We NEVER talk about
that, because nobody ever wants to. Too much of a touchy
topic.
Bolting from the water, his whole body launched
up from the water, landing on the sand with one quick thump.
Ignoring the copper-eyed apprentice he was about to pass by in
his sprint to go see what was happening, he began to run, but was
quickly stopped right promptly after not even an inch of land ran
across by a red pinchy thing. "ow!" He
squeaked, his gaze darting to his front paw, which he, of course,
began to shake which only caused more pain. He was in his own
world, completely unaware that he was simply embarrassing himself.

However, his gaze quickly drifted upwards from his still
claw-clamped paw, up to the bobtail in front of him.
"Oh- hello." He quickly went back to his own paw.
Who gives half a care if this cat I'll never see again thinks
I'm weird? I don't care. I'll never see them again anyways.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old March 9th, 2022, 12:25 AM

༊ Falconfall of ShadowClan

The stars seemed to shine extra bright in the sky tonight as the clouds remained clear of the moon. Full and glimmering in the sky Falconfall cast one pointed look upwards as he made his way into the throng of cats. Many scents bombarded him, the most vile being that of WindClan. He made sure to scrunch his face in apparent disgust, his paws sliding in the sand to bring him to an empty spot good for viewing.

Chilly air swept through the open shoreline but it didn't bother him all that much. Falconfall was used to cold nights and frosty breezes that nipped hungrily at his paws. Having short fur was definitely not as much of a blessing during leaf-bare as it was during the warmer moons. Yellow eyes narrowed and piercing through any cat who dared look in his direction, though thoughts began to bubble up in his mind.

Thoughts that, if his Clanmates could read his mind, they would be applaud at. But he was good at keeping them off of his face and his eyes emotionless. In fact, he looked to be not thinking of anything at all with his face lifted in the direction of Dawnstar and the other leaders.

[Open!]
Old March 9th, 2022, 01:01 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

@astrid.

Snowflakesight glanced around. Who wanted to talk to her? She didn't want to talk to the scrawny WindClan kittypets, and she also wanted to stay away from RiverClan. Spotting Falconfall, she shuffled next to him. 'Want- want to talk...?' Snowflakesight asked nervously. She looked around for Dawnstar, their brave and powerful leader. Her white pelt shone in the moonlight, the moonlight casting beautiful sparkles where ever it hit. What would StarClan think of ThunderClan being ruled by ShadowClan? Who cares, Snowflakesight thought, StarClan doesn't control us proud ShadowClan cats.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old March 9th, 2022, 01:31 AM

My Mood: Innocent

JAYSTORM
Riverclan // Warrior // Tom

The gray tom pads along behind his clan, settling himself amidst his clanmates. He heard commotion up by the rocks, looking over just in time to see a cat slaughtered, He turned his gaze away, clenching his teeth together. He hadn't seen a cat die in a pretty long time, but it never got easier.

The large tom rose, slipping through the crowd of cats to the edge of the nearby water to get a drink, trying to keep his composure.

It was always a crapshoot on if the acrid tang of blood would bring up the horrid memories of his early apprentice years, and tonight was one of the times it unfortunately did. Jaystorm gazed into the water, zoning out to await for the Gathering to start properly so they could put this wretched night behind them all.

//open to anyone!
Old March 9th, 2022, 03:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Rosepaw was very nervous now. Her nerves were becoming more stable, mind you, because trauma and stress either meant you were about to break down or it meant you were becoming resistant to it. Rosepaw survived the announcement of her new rank, survived Shiningskies doubting her, survived ShadowClan's entrance. She could survive meeting a few more cats.

Just as this thought comforted her she heard the commotion. She whipped around to see a fight breaking out and, to her absolute horror, Dawnstar leaped off the Seastones and Killed one of them in one bite. Her instinct was to panic and look around for a group to form (most cats would have looked up to a leader at that moment but not her generation of ThunderClan cats) but unfortunately she realized that Dawnstar was in charge of them now and she couldn't do anything. She almost had a hard time believing it. Nectarflame...really invited this cat to lead them, huh. She had some reservations about her from the start but surely she didn't approve of this, right? Her eyes searched for the bengal only to find her talking with someone looking bored as ever. Rosepaw was more diappointed than surprised.

The body was being disposed of and Rosepaw continued towards the medicine cats but her mind was still on the murder she'd witnessed so she wasn't paying particular attention. Just as she focused enough to catch some words she stepped forward and before she could catch herself found that her paw had landed right on the RiverClan medicine cat's tail. She didn't even have time to react.

@Naiad
@Rani
@Nixey
@x ghostie

Old March 9th, 2022, 07:50 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rockwing
Rockwing padded into the clearing, yellow eyes narrowed with suspicion as things already seemed weird. All the other clans were there, but where was Thunderclan's leaders? That was... a bit concerning. And was that just a touch of blood he smelled in the air? No, no. That was ridiculous. Windclan was surely only moments after the other clans - there was no way a cat had been killed or injured in the five minutes it had taken them to arrive. Right? Well, that was simply speculation, and what concerned him more was the fact that there were four clans and only three leaders. Perhaps Dogbark - or whoever was meant to be leading Thunderclan - was held up. Yes, that must be it. Some apprentice had misbehaved, or there was a warrior acting up, and they had to stay back for a moment to deal with them.

The tom was drawn out of his thoughts as Cowpaw came up next to him, gently tapping on his shoulder. A tiny thrill of excitement ran to his paws on behalf of his brother. He was so proud of him, it was simply perfect how things had worked out. "Oh, yes, of course!" Rockwing nodded as he answered Cowpaw's question. His gaze scanned the clearing as he searched for a cat of Cowpaw's description. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a lot of reddish-orange fur. Hmm.

Oh! There! Near the seastones there was not one, not two, but three ginger cats. Plus a brown-and-cream one. He stared at them for just a moment before deciding that yep that must be them. "Hey, I think they're over here." He nudged Cowpaw's shoulder and began leading the way to the group of presumed medicine cats, mumbling 'scuse me's and sorry's as he squeezed through the crowd.

He stopped about a tail-length away, turning back to Cowpaw. "They're just there. Would you prefer to go by yourself, or do you want me to sit with you?" It must be difficult, not having a mentor to introduce him to all of this. Rockwing could hardly imagine how medicine cats managed it, considering this seemed semi-frequent. I mean, they never expected kits to teach themselves how to be a warrior just because there weren't enough warriors to teach them. Though, he supposed having a medicine cat was more vital than keeping a handful of apprentice's training on track. Well, he had faith in his brother. He was certain the young tom could manage.

@x ghostie

Sundust
Sundust straightened a bit as the Riverclan arrived, and he dipped his head in greeting as the two medicine cats came to join them. He had never spoken to them - or really any of the medicine cats - before, but they seemed friendly enough in their greetings. "Hello, I am Sundust, and this is my apprentice, Rosepaw." He flicked his tail to indicate the young molly. It was nice that there was another medicine cat apprentice for her to speak with - perhaps they could make friends. Oh, Starclan, he sounded like his mother thinking like that. Maybe you'll make some friends! You never speak with anyone anymore, never go out! You need to socialize! Of course, he still loved his mother, and appreciated the effort, but he would never vocalize those thoughts, seeing as he had firsthand experience with how annoying they could be.

His ear flicked as Snakeheart inquired about the state of Thunderclan. Geez, that was kind of a loaded question. "Ah, Dogbark is... well, frankly, we don't know where he is." He wished the deputy had not just up and vanished. If the workload was to high, he should have sought out support or ideas from the clan, rather than doing the same thing he had berated Aspenstar for. But, there was nothing to be done now except to clean up the mess that had been left behind.

"As for our scent, we've had some.. complicated relations with Shadowclan recently. I'm sure Dawnstar is dying to explain it all." His gaze flicked the huge molly perched on top of the Seastones, with nothing but contempt as he stared at her. Really, did she have to insist on sticking her nose in every cat's business? Well, he supposed she had been invited by Nectarflame. That was a real shame - he, along with most of the clan, had just begun to understand and tolerate her. But she insisted on being a constant irritation, consistently causing strife in her quest to do the right things in the wrong way. Just the theatrics of it all was unnecessary. As much as she claimed to be doing these things out of only love for her clan, she must revel in the drama at least a little bit, otherwise why would she refuse to try out any other options? She simply irked him.

@Shade. @Rani @Nixey

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 9th, 2022, 07:57 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Whiteclaw decided to pad over to a spot next to the leaders, if only he favored Dawnstar more, "Dawnstar!!" He yelled, "Why did you kill a cat instead of making them rejoin?" He asked, "If you didn't do that, then ShadowClan would be stronger" He mewed
@Undertaker(You will probably see it anyway but just in case)
Old March 9th, 2022, 08:15 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

foeslayer watches from behind a boulder with intrest. his amber colored eyes watching the cats that are speaking, his torn ear twitching.
Old March 9th, 2022, 08:52 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

SOOTFLARE
The gray and white tom followed WindClan to the gathering quietly, trailing a ways off from the group. He had little time to settle between his talk with Twilightstar and the events of tonight and as such felt it best to keep himself separate. As the clan filed into the beach, Sootflare remained on the sidelines. He assumed the WindClan leader would give him some sort of... cue? when she wanted him to speak to Kestrelstar and RiverClan at large but to be quite frank, he had no idea how this night was going to go.

Hopefully if anyone in the crowd, familiar or unfamiliar, noticed his presence they would have the manners to keep their mouths shut for the time being.

[ CLOSED for direct interaction ]