Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:28 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:27 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:24 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 02:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2023, 12:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: August Gathering

Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface was wholly, entirely, persistently certain that she would not be missing this Gathering. Not after the last one had quite literally exploded. She was not leaving her little brother all alone. Except, well, the Red Queen had no idea where her little brother was. He'd been acting antsy for quite a while now, and at first she'd assumed it was because he was harboring a crush. Now, though, she was just downright confused.

Where was her baby brother, and what was he doing?

[ Open ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 16th, 2023, 12:17 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

[/FONT] [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Well, Larkfire hadn't been exactly expecting to be approached that fast. Amber hues instantly flicked towards the tom that'd rescued her not too long ago from being stuck infinitely in an idiotic pitfall. What was he called again... ah, she'd never caught his name. How embarrassing. Then again, she'd been busy trying to get her ass saved. Really, the whole falling-into-gaps-and-needing-a-savior thing was getting old now. Larkfire was damn right tired of being the damsel in distress, mind you. Hear that, fate? Stop meddling, you unnecessary meddler!

Staring at the ThunderClanner approaching, Larkfire realized belatedly that her eyes were narrowed against her will, and had to blink a couple times to stop glaring as if he was the reason for all her plights. Good health, ha. She was going to go strangle crowfood or something after this. Speaking of food... and crows... gah, it's been too long since Larkfire had eaten crow. Actually, nevermind. Thinking of any kind of bird made her want to puke all over again. Why was she even named Lark? She didn't think larks would taste very good right now.

Ugh, stupid stomachbug.

Pursing her lips for a moment, Larkfire realized she'd gone silent for too long, and swung her head back in Yarrowcrest's direction, belatedly picking up on his name. He was sorry? Gosh, she was being let off the hook easily for being a total dimwit. Eh, that worked fine by her. She didn't want to have to chip down her pride any more than necessary.

"You reckon larks taste worse than crows?" Oh. Damnnit, there went her nonchalant air. She had not meant to say that at all. It was word vomit, or something like that. Vomit seemed to be the light of her life, recently. All kinds of it. Ew. She still needed to find out why. "That's not what I meant to say." She spoke eventually, grimacing slightly. "I'm Larkfire..." Oh, bleeding burning skies. That name just got ten times more awkward after what she'd blurted.

Stars rest her soul. Her very, vomit-inclined soul, that was.
[/QUOTE]

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

What an odd way to say hello... In all honesty, it was a decent icebreaker. Though he had approached the Shadowclanner, he honestly hadn't really given much thought as to what he was going to talk to her about. He just wanted to mingle, meet new cats, get a read on how others felt about the rising tensions... For now though he'd indulge in a perfectly polite, and not-at-all-filled-with-hatred conversation with the other young cat. He found speaking to others around his age was a bit easier than approaching well-versed warriors... After all, they had been to many gatherings and this was his very first one. A quiet chuckle leaves him in response, his at first quite unsure smile widening into one with a bit more conviction.

"That's alright. It's nice to meet you officially, Larkfire." Had he ever eaten either bird was the question he had to himself. Sometimes he could be a bit picky with birds, since he enjoyed dove so very much, so he thinks that the answer is no. "Hmm... Well, I've tried quite a few different birds but I don't think either of those are on that list. From what I've heard crows taste pretty dreadful... I doubt larks would taste worst than birds that feed on such gross things."

An anxious glance to his surroundings to see if anyone else was nearby, he decides to delve into a bit deeper of a conversation. It was rare he had a chance to talk to a cat from Shadowclan so this was maybe his chance to get another opinion.

"How do you feel about this? You know... Everything that's going on."

[ #fire ]
275 words = 55 pts.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 16th, 2023, 12:24 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ Open ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ Oh golly…! She was welcomed at gatherings again! She felt sooo awkward entering, since the last time, she saw her little… Fling fall for someone else… She’d never recover from such brutal embarrassment…! FrogPaw looks around for a familiar face, someone she could sit beside and chat with… She didn’t want to talk to scum from outside her clan however, maybe a RiverClan apprentice… BUT DEFINITELY NO ONE FROM WINDCLAN OR SHADOWCLAN…! Eww!

⛆ Everyone was so ugly…! No one had muscles, cool scars, big paws or fantastic hair… No one except for ThunderClans resident, violence addicted teen, CracklePaw…! Ugh, she was gonna have a panic attack…! Where was crackles anyways? She couldn’t have anyone from outside the clan talking to him… For his safety and theirs- I mean, look at the guy! He basically flattens every nest he sits on…! He’d surely take down any of the scrawny cats that were here.

⛆ Maybe she was afraid of CracklePaw… No, most definitely she was… She only knew a fraction of what he was capable of after following him, snooping through his things, it gave her goosebumps…! And she liked it. The rush of violence, of fear, made her feel this sort of high she couldn’t put into words… It felt so good… So risky… It made her hungry… Giggling to herself like a school girl, her claws draw out, causing her to frown… Her claws were more blunt than a tree stump, completely flat… FrogPaw blames the twolegs…

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
Old August 16th, 2023, 01:11 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Lichenpaw-*
1/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

LATE!! Lichenpaw could not believe that she was LATE!! And to her first gathering no less!! She had nearly slipped on the sand once she skidded into the clearing, almost tumbling right over her paws and landing flat on her face, gaining a mouthful of that yucky sand in the process - BLEGH!! Luckily she managed not to in the end, righting herself rather precariously on only her front two paws before shaking her fur out and laughing at herself. It wasn't that she was clumsy, not exactly, she was just... over eager. Still, dramatic (and slightly late) entrance aside, the young calico joined the rest of her clan with a smile, sitting more on the edge so she could peer over at the cats from the other clans. It didn't smell like there were four clans here yet. She hadn't exactly toured the borders yet, but that wasn't a huge deal when picking out clan scents; sniffing the air she caught WindClan's own heathery and grassy scent and smiled, she could also pick some grosser smells that almost felt heavier in her mouth, but neither of them carried the clarity of water so it had to be ShadowClan and ThunderClan.
Proud of her deduction skill, the apprentice sat down and looked around some more, tail thumping the sand happily, excited to see so many cats around, though she had to turn her head a lot to get the whole picture, her blind spot providing a slightly blurry image on her right side. Up ahead somewhere was Sleethound, her mentor, should she go over and say hi? Hmmmmm... maybe, but she wanted to take in more of the clearing first, maybe talk to some cats from other clans! Despite the terrible smell, the conversation definitely had to be interesting!
<><><><><>

{ @saturn. - Sleethound mention }
Otherwise open !!

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 16th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Sparrowfur - she/her - 17 moons
Beefed Up 1 - ACTIVE

---
Sparrowfur's ears pricked up at the sound of her name being called. She turned her head gingerly towards the caller, smiling to see her apprentice.

"Sourpaw! You can come sit by me if you like." she purred.

SourPaw
[She/Her|Thunderclan]
"Oh thank starclan! There are so many cats here!" She said, exhaling and padding over.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 16th, 2023, 01:21 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

SourPaw
[She/Her|Thunderclan]
"Oh thank starclan! There are so many cats here!" She said, exhaling and padding over.

Sparrowfur - she/her - 17 moons
Beefed up 1 - ACTIVE

---
Sparrowfur smiles softly, recalling her Gatherings as an apprentice. So many cats in one place, it freaked her out a bit. But then she got to talking to the rest of the apprentices.. and Starclan knows how much she likes to talk.

"Have you gotten a chance to speak to the other apprentices yet?" She spoke over the noise.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 16th, 2023, 01:26 PM
back &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
| OPEN |

There was a crowd still. Spottedfire didn't know what was going on, but his eyes trailed to the gathered cats, unsure of what, if anything, was being said. The cats that everyone seemed to listen to liked to talk, which did absolute chaos for his head.

How'd he get here, anyway?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 16th, 2023, 01:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

What an odd way to say hello... In all honesty, it was a decent icebreaker. Though he had approached the Shadowclanner, he honestly hadn't really given much thought as to what he was going to talk to her about. He just wanted to mingle, meet new cats, get a read on how others felt about the rising tensions... For now though he'd indulge in a perfectly polite, and not-at-all-filled-with-hatred conversation with the other young cat. He found speaking to others around his age was a bit easier than approaching well-versed warriors... After all, they had been to many gatherings and this was his very first one. A quiet chuckle leaves him in response, his at first quite unsure smile widening into one with a bit more conviction.

"That's alright. It's nice to meet you officially, Larkfire." Had he ever eaten either bird was the question he had to himself. Sometimes he could be a bit picky with birds, since he enjoyed dove so very much, so he thinks that the answer is no. "Hmm... Well, I've tried quite a few different birds but I don't think either of those are on that list. From what I've heard crows taste pretty dreadful... I doubt larks would taste worst than birds that feed on such gross things."

An anxious glance to his surroundings to see if anyone else was nearby, he decides to delve into a bit deeper of a conversation. It was rare he had a chance to talk to a cat from Shadowclan so this was maybe his chance to get another opinion.

"How do you feel about this? You know... Everything that's going on."

[ #fire ]
275 words = 55 pts.
Larkfire

Oh no. Bird talk. Why had she brought this up? It was making her want to gag, and then puke, but yknow .. she couldn't really vomit if there was nothing in her stomach in the first place. Larkfire hadn't eaten anything since she'd thrown up this morning, and now she was paying for it. Literally. Her stomach seemed to have grown legs and was kicking her. What the hell?! Unruly, starsdamned stomachs. Fine! She'd eat something when she got home, if this agony would ever stop. Grunting quietly with displeasure, the slender molly hunched over a moment, attempting to grimace away the pain.

It didn't help (surprise, surprise!), and only made her look like a socially-anxious grouch, but whatever. Usually she liked birds. Usually. Today, just the mention of them seemed to be her arch-nemesis. "No more bird talk." She blurted randomly, cringing slightly at her lack of sensible output this Gathering. Larkfire never lost her cool, not in front of others, but today she felt like someone had pulled out her insides and was squeezing them like a... a... Ugh, she couldn't even think straight enough to finish a thought.

She was started to feel bad for the lad beside her. His anxiety was probably mounting with every word she spewed out randomly. So much for being a ShadowClan elite. Yarrowcrest probably thought she was deranged. Which, let's face it, was a very likely possibility at the moment. Her body relaxed considerably when the tom didn't press the matter on birds. The last thing she wanted to do was vomit on him. Which, technically, would be both utterly mortifying and maniacally hilarious.

Pshaw. Save my life? Here's my thank-you card.

Bleeding burning skies. Okay, those thoughts didn't seem as funny anymore. She would be fine. Ah. Well, she was mostly fine until that question. It had Larkfire stiffening with distrust on multiple different levels. She was an Enforcer, for crying out loud. She wasn't going to give away information. Sharp, amber gaze flitting to her companion, Larkfire assessed Yarrowcrest for a moment before replying; "It's not my job to wonder. Or feel. What Dawnstar says, we comply."

Damn her to every circle of hell if she didn't listen to her mother after all the promises she'd made. Larkfire had taken an oath to the Shadow Queen. She had no intention of going back on it.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; August 16th, 2023 at 01:37 PM.
Old August 16th, 2023, 01:53 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

[

QUOTE=Rose;1456029]
Larkfire

Oh no. Bird talk. Why had she brought this up? It was making her want to gag, and then puke, but yknow .. she couldn't really vomit if there was nothing in her stomach in the first place. Larkfire hadn't eaten anything since she'd thrown up this morning, and now she was paying for it. Literally. Her stomach seemed to have grown legs and was kicking her. What the hell?! Unruly, starsdamned stomachs. Fine! She'd eat something when she got home, if this agony would ever stop. Grunting quietly with displeasure, the slender molly hunched over a moment, attempting to grimace away the pain.

It didn't help (surprise, surprise!), and only made her look like a socially-anxious grouch, but whatever. Usually she liked birds. Usually. Today, just the mention of them seemed to be her arch-nemesis. "No more bird talk." She blurted randomly, cringing slightly at her lack of sensible output this Gathering. Larkfire never lost her cool, not in front of others, but today she felt like someone had pulled out her insides and was squeezing them like a... a... Ugh, she couldn't even think straight enough to finish a thought.

She was started to feel bad for the lad beside her. His anxiety was probably mounting with every word she spewed out randomly. So much for being a ShadowClan elite. Yarrowcrest probably thought she was deranged. Which, let's face it, was a very likely possibility at the moment. Her body relaxed considerably when the tom didn't press the matter on birds. The last thing she wanted to do was vomit on him. Which, technically, would be both utterly mortifying and maniacally hilarious.

Pshaw. Save my life? Here's my thank-you card.

Bleeding burning skies. Okay, those thoughts didn't seem as funny anymore. She would be fine. Ah. Well, she was mostly fine until that question. It had Larkfire stiffening with distrust on multiple different levels. She was an Enforcer, for crying out loud. She wasn't going to give away information. Sharp, amber gaze flitting to her companion, Larkfire assessed Yarrowcrest for a moment before replying; "It's not my job to wonder. Or feel. What Dawnstar says, we comply."

Damn her to every circle of hell if she didn't listen to her mother after all the promises she'd made. Larkfire had taken an oath to the Shadow Queen. She had no intention of going back on it.
[/QUOTE]

---

Dawnstar didn't allow her warriors to... Feel? Or think? It was obvious that she didn't trust him and with recent goings on, he didn't blame her. So maybe it was a cover-up? An attempt to get him to drop the conversation? Yarrowcrest didn't know very much about Shadowclan but it seems as though the more he learns the more he worries for the cats that live there. It dawns on him, on top of the worry, that perhaps this was the fate of the Thunderclan warriors as well. With the recent meeting, how long until the murderous decree was enforced? The young warrior swallows hard, glancing off to scan over the groups of cats mingling all around them. The cacophony was difficult to block out for sure. Larkfire didn't look to be bothered by all the noise. If anything right now she looked bothered by his innocent curiosity.

Blue meets amber, brows furrowed in concern. He knows it shouldn't bother him. They were from warring clans. If they met again, in the same situation they had before, Bumblestar would have wanted to leave her to die in that ditch. No-- she would have wanted him to help her out just to stab her in the back. Would the cat before him really do the same? Ah, what was he thinking! Now he was beginning to grow distrustful! He needed to stay levelheaded. Here, no one was out to get him. And Larkfire certainly wasn't shoving hostility down his throat by any means.

"Sorry if it's a touchy subject." Oh yeah, nice one, mouse-brain. Of course it was a touchy subject. It's war. "I just wanted your opinion since you don't seem like you want to claw my eyes out like I'm sure some other cats would want to. Either that or you're very good at hiding it."

Well, if Shadowclan cats weren't allowed to express their feelings on serious matters like this, then it would make sense if she wasn't going to outwardly show whatever distaste she was probably harboring. Yarrowcrest didn't get it-- loyalty was one thing. Blindness was another. Didn't anyone else understand that one bad egg doesn't mean the whole nest is rotten? Still, at least he felt peace knowing that she was alive and well after their encounter. Unlike... Some other cats... He didn't want her dead.

[ #fire ]
391 words = 78 pts.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 16th, 2023, 02:36 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@The Doctor
Wasptail flicked her russet tail at Firestream’s back “You missed a spot.”

Last edited by Cowsplotch; August 16th, 2023 at 02:36 PM.
Closed Thread