Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2022, 04:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

[ → Patrols are due Wednesday, December 28th at 11:59 CET – If your character needs to be replaced, please let me know by Tuesday, December 20th – If an extension is necessary, please ask before patrols are due!
Uncompleted patrols are subject to a grouchy Gingerfrost and punishment. ]

With everything going on, it had almost slipped the tabby’s mind to send out patrols. He was going at it a little later than usual today, but it didn’t appear like the clan immediately noticed – that, or they did but didn’t say anything. Well regardless he was here now, standing in the cold, making mental notes of who to send out.

Borders:

[ Optional Prompt: There is a strangely flat tree stump with an odd scent around it. And the rest of the tree is no where to be seen! ]
As usual, he began with the ThunderClan border;
“Cricketsting [ @Dirtfur ], take Redlake [ @Caspian ] and Mintpaw [ @Wingnettle ] with you to Smallpines. Be careful, the last patrol had an… Unpleasant encounter.”
But with the fact that he send Mintpaw along with them, he believed the threat was long gone. The last patrol had chased the fox off and there hadn’t been any trace of it since.

[ Optional Prompt: Whilst marking the border, you realise that ShadowClan has been quite near recently – it's a simple border patrol, right? ]
Next up was ShadowClan;
“Fennelcall [ @Apollo. ], you will be going to Saltmeadow Marsh with Pumpkinfire [ @Oasis ] and Dewpaw [ @Birdspirit ].”

[ Optional Prompt: Your making your way, doing your job, when you stumble upon an abandoned fox nest. Luckily, the scent is very stale. ]
“Emberflame [ @Snowyflake ], Gullpaw [ @Aethon. ]; you two will be going with Nightfeather [ @Willow_Tree ] to Sedgewater Valley.”
There hadn’t been much trouble there recently, much to his preference, so it should be a relatively calm patrol. That didn’t mean they could let their guard down, however.

Hunting:

[ Optional Prompt: The warmth the springs offer is comforting, and seems to attrackt some prey too. But be careful! Don't slip and fall while hunting so close to the water. ]
"Goldenleaf [ @Holly Jolly Ashie ], Bluefang [ @Crystal The Crystal Cat ], Robinpaw [ @Wintersun ]. You three will be hunting at Haven Springs."
Hopefully the hunting patrols would have more luck this time; the last batch was thoroughly disappointing, mainly due to the lack of prey in leafbare.

[ Optional Prompt: Do you like the beach? One of you decides to play with sand... unfortunately, it's alot easier to get it stuck in your fur than out! ]
"Pebblesplash [ @Miss Christmas Spirit ], take Fawnspring [ @Lester. ] and Egretpaw [ @Burning'Flame ] with you to Lionsbeach. Catch whatever you can."

[ Optional Prompt: With leafbare in full swing, it's become awfully hard to find a decent amount of prey. Luckily, you stumble upon what may be a mice nest... ]
"Brindleflower [ @Oceanflower ], Falconpaw [ @Angelique ]; we'll be hunting in the main hunting grounds."
It'd be a good opportunity to see where Falconpaw is at with her hunting as well; he doubted she didn't know how to, considering she lived alone for a while.

[ Optional Prompt: Bid your farwell to fish, for you come to find Cattail Pond frozen over in a thin layer of ice! Or do you attempt to break it and fish anyway? ]
"Troutstone [ @Rabbiteye ], go with Nettlesting [ @HolidayCandle ] and Autumnpaw [ @Peril ] hunt at Cattail Pond. Tell me of the pond's state when you get back."
It wouldn't surprise him if the pond had begun freezing, what with how cold it's been recently.

With patrols handled and ready to go, Gingerfrost waited a moment to watch them all gather. Hopefully these hunting patrols would have more luck than the last one. Briefly looking over his shoulder as he waited for Brindleflower and Falconpaw to join, the tabby got the sense that he's beginning to get the hang of the sending out patrols business. He didn't like it all that much, but it was getting easier.

Last edited by Estelle; December 21st, 2022 at 09:24 PM.
Old December 18th, 2022, 04:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

// @Holly Jolly Ashie @Wintersun \\

Bluefang heard his name and ran to find his patrolmates.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 21st, 2022 at 09:35 PM.
Old December 18th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Falconpaw - Female[she/her]

Mostly just sitting in the clearing waiting for something interesting to happen she heard Gingerfrost and popped her head up. Sounded like patrols. She moved over and listened. She didn't know if she'd be called, but it was good for her to be there and listen. Falconpaw was trying to become more involved, so it wouldn't hurt.

Falconpaw listened to everyone's name and was a bit surprised to be one of the cats called for a patrol. She wasn't going to let anyone down. She waited until everyone else was with their patrolmates before moving over to her mentor. She stood there, looking around for the other warrior to join them. She wasn't sure who she was looking for, but she'd know when they walked over to them.

[ @Estelle; @Oceanflower; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 18th, 2022, 05:27 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Falconpaw - Female[she/her]

Mostly just sitting in the clearing waiting for something interesting to happen she heard Gingerfrost and popped her head up. Sounded like patrols. She moved over and listened. She didn't know if she'd be called, but it was good for her to be there and listen. Falconpaw was trying to become more involved, so it wouldn't hurt.

Falconpaw listened to everyone's name and was a bit surprised to be one of the cats called for a patrol. She wasn't going to let anyone down. She waited until everyone else was with their patrolmates before moving over to her mentor. She stood there, looking around for the other warrior to join them. She wasn't sure who she was looking for, but she'd know when they walked over to them.

[ @Estelle; @Oceanflower; ]
Brindleflower
Brindleflower sat by and listened too Gingerfrost assigning patrols. She was in one, with Gingerfrost and an apprentice named Falconpaw. She hadn't talked too this apprentice before, but she knew what they looked like. Looking around Brindleflower finally spotted her. She stood up and walked towards her, sitting down when she was near her. "Hi Falconpaw, how is your training going?" she asked, wanting to at least know a bit about the apprentice before they and Gingerfrost went hunting.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 18th, 2022 at 05:28 PM.
Old December 18th, 2022, 07:04 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

PebbleSplah

RiverClan
She/Her
———

("Pebblesplash [ @Miss Christmas Spirit ], take Fawnspring [ @Lester. ] and egretpaw [ @Burning'Flame ] with you to Lionsbeach. Catch whatever you can. “ )
———
PebbleSplash looks around for the cats she’ll be taking with her…

Last edited by Dakotaa; December 19th, 2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old December 19th, 2022, 05:53 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw was glad that the new deputy had trusted her to join a patrol. She didn't know Redlake, but Cricketsting had been with her during the last one... if she remembered correctly. But what did Gingerfrost mean with an unpleasant encounter? Her ears twitched in foreboding. She would have to keep her eyes open, but she didn't know what for.

The white and gray she-cat stepped up quietly and sat down, glancing around for the two warriors that would lead the patrol. She felt coldness seep into her bones as the breeze ruffled her fur, and she couldn't wait to move her muscles and warm herself up a little bit.

[ @Dirtfur @Caspian ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old December 19th, 2022, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Fawnspring
he/him

Eh? the warrior grumbled as he got to his paws. He’d just dragged koidream back and now he was being sent out once again. His torn ear flicked in anticipation as he cast glances around the clearing. Pebblesplash and amberpaw. Better make the most of this hunting trip. shaking out his brown and white fur the fawn spotted tom began walking towards pebblesplash. Greetings, I am Fawnspring. I have recently returned from a journey far away from the clans. he knew it was weird but he was this cats senior.
@Miss Christmas Spirit
@Sklee
Old December 19th, 2022, 09:03 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Oasis @Birdspirit @Aethon )

Fennelcall's ears pricked up as he was called for a border patrol, he had been trying to figure out some defensive moves to teach the kits, seeing as he was now the educator for self defence for the new kit curricular. He swiftly made his way over to where Gingerfrost was announcing the patrols, Pumpkinfire and Dewpaw? Fennelcall couldn't recall talking to the two of them more than just saying hello, so this would be a good chance to chat with them. Fennelcall took a seat by the edge of the gathering patrol to wait for the two cats to join him. He spotted Gullpaw also getting ready to go on a patrol, Fennelcall gave him a little wave with his tail in hello and a little smile as well.

Last edited by Apollo.; December 19th, 2022 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Fixing mentions as Copperpaw was removed from the patrol.
Old December 19th, 2022, 09:39 AM
we're young, be dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- .Fennelcall. -
( @Oasis @Jinx. @Aethon )

Fennelcall's ears pricked up as he was called for a border patrol, he had been trying to figure out some defensive moves to teach the kits, seeing as he was now the educator for self defence for the new kit curricular. He swiftly made his way over to where Gingerfrost was announcing the patrols, Pumpkinfire and Copperpaw? Fennelcall couldn't recall talking to the two of them more than just saying hello, so this would be a good chance to chat with them. Fennelcall took a seat by the edge of the gathering patrol to wait for the two cats to join him. He spotted Gullpaw also getting ready to go on a patrol, Fennelcall gave him a little wave with his tail in hello and a little smile as well.

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice
✞ A very light-grey tom with darker paws/features and dark blue eyes ✞

Gullpaw sighed and stretched out. He lifted his head and looked
around for if he could spot any of his patrol mates not that he'd
really know. He saw FennelCall and smiled he at least him it
would be hard not to. He walk over by him and waited as well
"Hello FennelCall, how have you been?" He asked
in a calm manner.

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old December 19th, 2022, 11:54 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw was glad that the new deputy had trusted her to join a patrol. She didn't know Redlake, but Cricketsting had been with her during the last one... if she remembered correctly. But what did Gingerfrost mean with an unpleasant encounter? Her ears twitched in foreboding. She would have to keep her eyes open, but she didn't know what for.

The white and gray she-cat stepped up quietly and sat down, glancing around for the two warriors that would lead the patrol. She felt coldness seep into her bones as the breeze ruffled her fur, and she couldn't wait to move her muscles and warm herself up a little bit.

[ @Dirtfur @Caspian ]
Redlake took all orders seriously. She never questioned, just as she’d do now. She looked around for… Mintpaw? Was it? She shrugged and spotted a cat who looked lost. “Hello, are you Mintpaw? I’m Redlake”