Today 09:53 AM

Old December 9th, 2023, 06:01 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw bounced up and down, yelling her agreement and yet... What if ShadowClan turned tide? She hopped over to Batglare, eyes pleading. "pleez let mees and Tigersmists into the petrol. She's sad, so maybe she can releese it whens figh'ing?" The last part was whispered, so as not to let her mentor hear. She would GROVESL until Batglare said yes.

@Moonraven
*Tigermist glanced over*

@Moonraven (Batglare mention)

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 9th, 2023, 09:44 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherpelt swallowed nervously as his leader continued to talk (activity post but open!)

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; December 9th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 03:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Crowtooth had been desperate, desperate for the clan to see the danger in allying with shadowclan, how this could damn not just their lives but souls but with Twilightstars argument and reasoning it was hard to blame their votes.

Once again the leader was showing her wisdom and Crowtooth had stepped back silent and listened to every word as he was prone too. It was sound reasoning all told, well thought out and accounting for issues and had the tom not been biased as he was that couldve been enough, however he was soundly swayed against all matters shadowclan. The tunneler had spent much of his younger seasons entrenched in a war that brought mass casualties and had witnessed the unneeded cruelty that came with it. The cruelty and torture that was simply not called for and horrific in alls eyes against so many he cared for, Twilightstar included. In Crowtooths mind the molly was once again too kind, too forgiving even if she did not forgive to allow that cat close after what she did. Dawnstar had simply done too much for Crowtooth to be anything but viciously furious, even forgetting the fact that she'd killed him.

If the world were kind the vile leader wouldve dropped dead for everything she'd done to Twilightstar and it'd be some new leader begging for forgiveness to her on their belly with this alliance.
The world was not kind however, and the tunneler was left fearing the trap this had to be.

"I-I see your reasonin' Twi. As always I trust 't. 'ts a trap, 't has ta be; that scum is usin' this as an excuse to demand anythin' as payment so 'f my voice matters I say tryin' not ta trigger that seems smart. Even 'f the fish and squirrels need ta pay. We can find a way."
Saying 'we can find a way' felt more like a plea to the stars that it was possible rather then an assurance. Even the skunk striped tom knew it was a long shot but desperation gnawed like a dog to escape being corned between two rocks and a hard place.

Crowtooth wasnt done there though. "But I think 'm outnumbered, an' I accept that." I accept your orders and judgement, and would obey without hesitation as he always had. "I'd like ta beg that 'f negotiations are ta occur with shadowclan 'm allowed ta guard or somethin'. I wont make a sound, do a thing without yer orders, I just beg ta be there to try an' prevent somethin' should it go sour." It was frankly a fools chance that Crowtooth could stop the aftermath if things went wrong but desperation again drove this plea. The scarred large toms fur itched at the idea of shadowclan even getting a chance to be a threat to windclan and their leader again and he hoped being there just in case might ease the anxiety.

Piece said Crowtooth receded himself, head dipping low as he pulled back to focus on his new apprentice.
...... With ONE minor detour.

Crowtooth did not forget about Watertail acting like a snot when he'd objected with good reasoning and respect after the clan had explicitly been asked for their opinions. This moron mustve had no clue what was going on because he seemed to think this was complaining(???) And that Twilightstars mind had been made when she just clearly said it was up to a vote. Some cats just clearly didnt have a brain and somehow thought simply speaking to the clan warranted baring fangs and claws at a clanmate.

Who was the real asshole here?

Still Crowtooth as he shoved his way past Watertail to reach Nightpaw and 'accidentally' slammed his paw down hard right where Watertails tail was. Oops. If you didnt want a cat to try and step on your tail dont act like an ignorant snot, maybe you should go find some ice for that potential bruise, Crowtooth was already moving on with a shrug. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!

Arriving at Nightpaw the older tom accepted the hug with a bit of awkwardness and chuckled roughly at the worries. Oh the irony here. "Kiddo I'd not worry about messin' up. Ya cant mess up more then I did when I started trainin'. I promise. 'll tell ya the story during our territory tour." Crowtooth had the roughest start to his own apprenticeship and while he was over it now it wasnt generally something he liked to think on. If it helped Nightpaw though maybe it had use. "As fer your worries on not knowin' what ta do? Dont stress, that parts my job. You dont need ta know, I do, I teach ya all that stuff. An' dont stress about 'not bein' good at everythin'' No one is good at everythin' I suck at moor huntin' and cant run (gonna need ta find ya a bonus teacher fer that) an' Im a decent warrior I think. Ya just need ta find one thing yer good at an' yer set. You'll find that thing 'n time, I promise." Who knows, maybe she was the next tunnel cat prodigy like he'd been, or some other rare skill cats didnt think about a lot. Anything was possible, Nightpaw just needed to keep an open mind. @ChristmasFawn

(Crowtooth has voted no but expressed he accepts the yes outcome without further objection)

Last edited by BEAR.; December 10th, 2023 at 08:17 AM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 07:20 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Crowtooth had been desperate, desperate for the clan to see the danger in allying with shadowclan, how this could damn not just their lives but souls but with Twilightstars argument and reasoning it was hard to blame their votes.

Once again the leader was showing her wisdom and Crowtooth had stepped back silent and listened to every word as he was prone too. It was sound reasoning all told, well thought out and accounting for issues and had the tom not been biased as he was that couldve been enough, however he was soundly swayed against all matters shadowclan. The tunneler had spent much of his younger seasons entrenched in a war that brought mass casualties and had witnessed the unneeded cruelty that came with it. The cruelty and torture that was simply not called for and horrific in alls eyes against so many he cared for, Twilightstar included. In Crowtooths mind the molly was once again too kind, too forgiving even if she did not forgive to allow that cat close after what she did. Dawnstar had simply done too much for Crowtooth to be anything but viciously furious, even forgetting the fact that she'd killed him.

If the world were kind the vile leader wouldve dropped dead for everything she'd done to Twilightstar and it'd be some new leader begging for forgiveness to her on their belly with this alliance.
The world was not kind however, and the tunneler was left fearing the trap this had to be.

"I-I see your reasonin' Twi. As always I trust 't. 'ts a trap, 't has ta be; that scum is usin' this as an excuse to demand anythin' as payment so 'f my voice matters I say tryin' not ta trigger that seems smart. Even 'f the fish and squirrels need ta pay. We can find a way."
Saying 'we can find a way' felt more like a plea to the stars that it was possible rather then an assurance. Even the skunk striped tom knew it was a long shot but desperation gnawed like a dog to escape being corned between two rocks and a hard place.

Crowtooth wasnt done there though. "But I think 'm outnumbered, an' I accept that." I accept your orders and judgement, and would obey without hesitation as he always had. "I'd like ta beg that 'f negotiations are ta occur with shadowclan 'm allowed ta guard or somethin'. I wont make a sound, do a thing without yer orders, I just beg ta be there to try an' prevent somethin' should it go sour." It was frankly a fools chance that Crowtooth could stop the aftermath if things went wrong but desperation again drove this plea. The scarred large toms fur itched at the idea of shadowclan even getting a chance to be a threat to windclan and their leader again and he hoped being there just in case might ease the anxiety.

Piece said Crowtooth receded himself, head dipping low as he pulled back to focus on his new apprentice.
...... With ONE minor detour.

Crowtooth did not forget about Watertail acting like a snot when he'd objected with good reasoning and respect after the clan had explicitly been asked for their opinions. This moron mustve had no clue what was going on because he seemed to think this was complaining(???) And that Twilightstars mind had been made when she just clearly said it was up to a vote. Some cats just clearly didnt have a brain and somehow thought simply speaking to the clan warranted baring fangs and claws at a clanmate.

Who was the real asshole here?

Still Crowtooth as he shoved his way past Watertail to reach Nightpaw and 'accidentally' slammed his paw down hard right where Watertails tail was. Oops. If you didnt want a cat to try and step on your tail dont act like an ignorant snot, maybe you should go find some ice for that potential bruise, Crowtooth was already moving on with a shrug. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!

Arriving at Nightpaw the older tom accepted the hug with a bit of awkwardness and chuckled roughly at the worries. Oh the irony here. "Kiddo I'd not worry about messin' up. Ya cant mess up more then I did when I started trainin'. I promise. 'll tell ya the story during our territory tour." Crowtooth had the roughest start to his own apprenticeship and while he was over it now it wasnt generally something he liked to think on. If it helped Nightpaw though maybe it had use. "As fer your worries on not knowin' what ta do? Dont stress, that parts my job. You dont need ta know, I do, I teach ya all that stuff. An' dont stress about 'not bein' good at everythin'' No one is good at everythin' I suck at moor huntin' and cant run (gonna need ta find ya a bonus teacher fer that) an' Im a decent warrior I think. Ya just need ta find one thing yer good at an' yer set. You'll find that thing 'n time, I promise." Who knows, maybe she was the next tunnel cat prodigy like he'd been, or some other rare skill cats didnt think about a lot. Anything was possible, Nightpaw just needed to keep an open mind. @ChristmasFawn

(Crowtooth has voted no but expressed he accepts the yes outcome without further objection)
(Please ask before trying to touch Watertail. Also Watertail just didn't agree with him )

Watertail moved didn't move against the tom pushing past him, hissing as he swept his tail away, it almost getting stompt on by this hissy fit. "I dare you to touch me" He snarled, only to be stopped by a small grey and brown she-cat pushing in between. "Your grown warriors, enough." She growled.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:15 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar was thrilled to see that her words seemed to be getting across to more than a few clanmates as many of them who were protesting so venomously before either decided to agree with even with their concerns or were silent altogether. Only a few spoke, but she got more positive answers than negative. She was going to assume that the ones who chose not to speak were simply willing to follow her lead over not caring about the clan's future.

Crowtooth was still very vocal, but like Softsong who still had reservations about the whole thing, chose to side with Twilightstar's interests. Her former concerns about her clanmates thinking she was some uncaring dictator drifted into nothingness. Most clearly chose to side in favor of the alliance cause they trusted her judgment, and as terrifying as it was, it was also heartwarming that they had such faith in her.

The small squabble between Crowtooth and Watertail was a little concerning, but it didn't last long. She debated on Crowtooth's request. She had to meet up with Dawnstar and give her an answer for the alliance, neither had said anything about bringing extra cats with them, but they hadn't said not to either. She'll see about bringing him along with her if nothing more than to put his mind at ease.

Twilightstar didn't think Dawnstar would hurt her... actually, that wasn't true. She didn't think Dawnstar would hurt her unprovoked and unmotivated, unlike RiverClan and ThunderClan. Dawnstar didn't seem to see the point in biting unless bitten first. If she wanted to hurt or mess with WindClan she's had more than ample time to do so. Still, it wouldn't hurt to let Crowtooth come to his conclusion about that.

"I'll see about taking you with me when I meet Dawnstar. But you better behave, Crowtooth." Twilightstar warned in a stern maternal tone.

"Since I've gotten more agreements and silence than not, I am going to assume you're all fine carrying out the alliance with ShadowClan. I'll inform Dawnstar and if anything else important comes up I'll let you know. Meeting Dismissed." She told them, leaping from the Galewood as the meeting finished.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Pushing herself back onto her paws Breezefire left the meeting.
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist left*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:58 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Catchingflame left, almost crashing into Breezefire!
@Naila

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Catchingflame left, almost crashing into Breezefire!
@Naila

Breezefire narrowly missed bumping into the cat, she flicked her tail and looked the cat up and down. Ah, what was her name again? It had to do with flames right?

Eventually after a moment's pause she remembered, it Catchingflame. "Watch out young one, pay closer attention" There was a stern edge to the elderly feline's raspy purr.
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:58 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap