Last post by Kix
Today 04:03 PM

Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Drizzleshard let out a soft purr and flicked her gray tail over her indigo orbs. She closed them, too, although she didn't want to. She wanted to keep looking at Blazingcomet, but knew that he wanted her to close her eyes. She let out a laugh at his words. "I'm glad. I didn't come for a makeover." The silver-gray cat felt very comfortable around Blazingcomet. Usually she wouldn't have complied with him to close her eyes so easily. His next words made her feel even more so, and she knew that she trusted the orange tom. After a hesitation, she responds. "I'm glad. Let's go now, shall we?" she says. The first part, almost a thank-you, was said seriously, however, the last part was very teasing, said like she couldn't wait to get away from Blazingcomet. The opposite was true, though.
Glad that the silvery-grey feline had closed her own hues, Blazingcomet kept his tail around her, guiding her gently through the trees. Soon, they reached a spot where, at night, the moon rose over the trees, stars sparkling as though they went on forever. As far as the orange tom knew? They did. They were perfect. During the daytime, you had to go a little higher up to get the same beautiful effect; when you reached the top of the steep slope, you could see out over the territory. The trees looked like tiny saplings, and it felt as though you were touching the sky. This was the place Blazingcomet was taking Drizzleshard to. Once they had reached the top, he took his tail off of her. There had been a few moments where he wasn't quite sure if he was steering her wrong or not, but she appeared unharmed; he was happy. "Okay. You can open your eyes now," He mewed. His tail was twitching nervously behind him, unsure if this was her sort of thing or not. Gingerblossom would love it, he thought with a small smile. Maybe he would bring her here someday.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Glad that the silvery-grey feline had closed her own hues, Blazingcomet kept his tail around her, guiding her gently through the trees. Soon, they reached a spot where, at night, the moon rose over the trees, stars sparkling as though they went on forever. As far as the orange tom knew? They did. They were perfect. During the daytime, you had to go a little higher up to get the same beautiful effect; when you reached the top of the steep slope, you could see out over the territory. The trees looked like tiny saplings, and it felt as though you were touching the sky. This was the place Blazingcomet was taking Drizzleshard to. Once they had reached the top, he took his tail off of her. There had been a few moments where he wasn't quite sure if he was steering her wrong or not, but she appeared unharmed; he was happy. "Okay. You can open your eyes now," He mewed. His tail was twitching nervously behind him, unsure if this was her sort of thing or not. Gingerblossom would love it, he thought with a small smile. Maybe he would bring her here someday.
Drizzleshard padded cautiously forward, guided by Blazingcomet's tail. Soon, they stopped, and Blazingcomet pulled his tail away. Indigo splashed on Drizzleshard's face before the tom said to open her eyes, and she gasped. "Oh.. it's.." she trailed off. The she-cat was without words. Her tail curled over her back happily. "It's amazing! It feels like I'm flying. And the trees look so small!" she bursts out, her eyes wide. "It makes you really realize how lucky we are that StarClan gave us this territory. And... how lucky I am to have met you." Drizzleshard was back to her old tricks. She didn't know how many cats she'd said that to. But... Blazingcomet didn't know, either, so it didn't really matter if she used her trademark flirting line. Right?
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
The newborn kit let out a tiny sigh as she was enveloped in warmth. She nuzzled into the whitefur and tried not to fall asleep. Instead, she tilted her head up and ,for the first time, opened her eyes. While most kits stares out with blue eyes, hers were tinted purple like an orchid. The cream kit blinked as she took in the other feline. She felt comforted by Starfall's smile and tongue. Her eyes closed again and she nuzzled back into the coat around her.
( Her name is Orchidkit but she is newborn and can't talk. When she was wandering, she was stumbling. Sorry if that was unclear XD)
[ (; That's part of her air-headedness and nope you're fine ]

The cloud colored molly smiled sweetly when the kit opened their eyes, her own optics flickered with excitement. Although she had never thought about it in depth, she had always wanted a kit of her own, and now, maybe she had one. The warrior shook her head and giggled "That's right, you cant talk...not yet." she purred, which got louder as the kit snuggled back into her fur. Starfall flicked her ear and looked around, hoping to spot another cat, hoping that one would come looking for the little one. At the same time she hoped that no one would come looking, it pained her to think about giving up the little bundle so quickly. She lowered her muzzle and once again began to lick the kit "hm...I should give you name shouldn't I?" She asked aloud, although she didn't expect an answer back. After a few moments of contemplating she smiled and let out a purr "Orchidkit! You name is Orchidkit, how does that sound." she asked before she let out another giggle. After a few more moments the molly decided that it was time to head back to the camp, she gently clamped her maw around the kits scruff, careful not to use her teeth, and made her way back to camp with the little kit swinging from her maw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Drizzleshard padded cautiously forward, guided by Blazingcomet's tail. Soon, they stopped, and Blazingcomet pulled his tail away. Indigo splashed on Drizzleshard's face before the tom said to open her eyes, and she gasped. "Oh.. it's.." she trailed off. The she-cat was without words. Her tail curled over her back happily. "It's amazing! It feels like I'm flying. And the trees look so small!" she bursts out, her eyes wide. "It makes you really realize how lucky we are that StarClan gave us this territory. And... how lucky I am to have met you." Drizzleshard was back to her old tricks. She didn't know how many cats she'd said that to. But... Blazingcomet didn't know, either, so it didn't really matter if she used her trademark flirting line. Right?

That line was one that Blazingcomet recognized; something that was a well-known flirting line. He knew it when he heard it. It checked every box... cheesy, overrated, and something that he didn't think any other cat would say. Almost instantly, the tom's expression changed to his normal flirtatious smile, hints of amusement showing in his hues, not to mention his whiskers were twitching with amusement as well. "I would definitely have to agree. I was very lucky to meet you..." He purred, expression changing once more to be one of amusement, and he continued to purr, pleasure showing obviously in his eyes. "Saved me from a lifetime of boredom." Now, that was a suggestive comment; here he was hinting at the fact that they would be together for a while. And, while most she cats got "that talk," not all of them ended up staying for a while. In fact, it was just a select few.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:33 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[ (; That's part of her air-headedness and nope you're fine ]

The cloud colored molly smiled sweetly when the kit opened their eyes, her own optics flickered with excitement. Although she had never thought about it in depth, she had always wanted a kit of her own, and now, maybe she had one. The warrior shook her head and giggled "That's right, you cant talk...not yet." she purred, which got louder as the kit snuggled back into her fur. Starfall flicked her ear and looked around, hoping to spot another cat, hoping that one would come looking for the little one. At the same time she hoped that no one would come looking, it pained her to think about giving up the little bundle so quickly. She lowered her muzzle and once again began to lick the kit "hm...I should give you name shouldn't I?" She asked aloud, although she didn't expect an answer back. After a few moments of contemplating she smiled and let out a purr "Orchidkit! You name is Orchidkit, how does that sound." she asked before she let out another giggle. After a few more moments the molly decided that it was time to head back to the camp, she gently clamped her maw around the kits scruff, careful not to use her teeth, and made her way back to camp with the little kit swinging from her maw.
The newly named kit let out a tiny purr as she nuzzled in the soft white fur that enclosed her. This must have been her mother as she was the first cat she saw. The warmth around her began to fade and she tilted her head upwards in surprise. Orchidkit let out a tiny squeal as she was lifted from the ground. She swung as Starfall padded through the forest. Every now and then she would let out a mew, as if to ask 'What is happening?' The little cat's stomach began to rumble again and she let out a high pitched squeal.
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

That line was one that Blazingcomet recognized; something that was a well-known flirting line. He knew it when he heard it. It checked every box... cheesy, overrated, and something that he didn't think any other cat would say. Almost instantly, the tom's expression changed to his normal flirtatious smile, hints of amusement showing in his hues, not to mention his whiskers were twitching with amusement as well. "I would definitely have to agree. I was very lucky to meet you..." He purred, expression changing once more to be one of amusement, and he continued to purr, pleasure showing obviously in his eyes. "Saved me from a lifetime of boredom." Now, that was a suggestive comment; here he was hinting at the fact that they would be together for a while. And, while most she cats got "that talk," not all of them ended up staying for a while. In fact, it was just a select few.
Drizzleshard felt a part of her snap at Blazingcomet's amusment. Her eyes narrowed with confusion, then, at that feeling. What just happened? she asked herself internally. Oddly, Blazingcomet seemed more than just a flirting partner now. Her eyes reflected hurt at the ginger tom's next statement. The gray she-cat took a deep breath. Time to get serious. No more games. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I.. you know why, I think, she said, internally surprised. Being a good speaker was one of her strong suits. Drizzleshard couldn't remember the last time she had been tounge-tied. "How many she-cats have you taken here, exactly?" she asked, her indigo eyes narrowed. She ignored Blazingcomet's comment about boredom- just a common flirting line. She had used that one herself. Well, not those exact words, but something along the lines of 'you saved me from the darkness', blah blah blah. Just a line, just an automatic response, no more heartfelt than speaking a few words to a cat you barely knew.

Last edited by Splash; May 26th, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Brooklyn Trees

Mousejump wove her way through the tangle of trees and other thick undergrowth that stood in her way. Her medium-length thick pelt would often snag on misplaced twigs and stuff, but she'd simply tug her fur free with ease. Her fur getting caught happened too many times to count, and she has learned to adapt to the obstacles the forest threw at her. Her paw steps were quiet, barely creating a sound except for when she nonchalantly stepped on littered leaves or sticks.

Once she decided they were far enough from camp, Mousejump slowed her pace from a breezy trot to a slow stroll. She looked over at Ebonyfrost, admiring her daughter and what she has grown to be. Mousejump was colorblind, and could only make out black and white. She wondered what her kits' eyes looked like, but she bet their eyes were the most gorgeous thing any cat would ever see. She smiled softly at Ebonyfrost, a gentle purr rumbling in her throat.

``Look at what you've become,`` Mousejump croaked, her voice laced with pride, but rasping with sadness at how quickly time went by. ``I am so proud of you, my daughter.`` She blinked slowly, clearing her amber eyes of any tears. She laughed softly, throwing her head back as she released the smooth sound. She flicked Ebonyfrost's flank good-naturedly with a simple lash of her tail-tip. ``Now tell me, Ebonyfrost, how have you been?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; June 11th, 2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Drizzleshard felt a part of her snap at Blazingcomet's amusment. Her eyes narrowed with confusion, then, at that feeling. What just happened? she asked herself internally. Oddly, Blazingcomet seemed more than just a flirting partner now. Her eyes reflected hurt at the ginger tom's next statement. The gray she-cat took a deep breath. Time to get serious. No more games. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I.. you know why, I think, she said, internally surprised. Being a good speaker was one of her strong suits. Drizzleshard couldn't remember the last time she had been tounge-tied. "How many she-cats have you taken here, exactly?" she asked, her indigo eyes narrowed. She ignored Blazingcomet's comment about boredom- just a common flirting line. She had used that one herself. Well, not those exact words, but something along the lines of 'you saved me from the darkness', blah blah blah. Just a line, just an automatic response, no more heartfelt than speaking a few words to a cat you barely knew.
At her sudden inability to speak, Blazingcomet's hues widened. What was going on? Why was she acting like it was harder for her to talk now? Was she okay? Nervous, the ginger tom shifted his weight. She cats could be moody. Hopefully Drizzleshard wouldn't get too moody. He could still remember the look on Gingerblossom's face, the sudden breakdown... whatever had happened there, he didn't want to go through it again. Her question caught him off guard. That had happened a lot lately; am I losing my game? Blazingcomet thought. He'd always been able to do things perfectly. Losing his game wasn't possible. Oh no. The ginger tom was absolutely sure that he was just fine, right? He was doing perfectly fine. "You're the first." Blazingcomet mewed, in his special, smooth, sugary-sweet purr. It was demeaning, to be honest. He'd found with a couple it made them feel like they were stupid. But hopefully the grey feline wouldn't pick up on that too much. And the fact that it was a lie wouldn't help him whatsoever... she cats normally liked honesty.

The ginger tom had darted after her into the territory, and was now following her close behind, trying to catch up so that they would be going at the same pace. His expression was determined, hues focused straight ahead. Foxpaw still had some of his kit-fluff; it didn't help him when he was bragging about his good looks, since it gave him more of that sweet and innocent appearance. And yes, he was a handsome cat-- or at least, he would be once he grew up more. At times his fur wasn't even groomed completely, giving him even more of that 'irresponsible kit' look rather then a seven, almost eight moon old apprentice. Unfortunately for him. "So... when we get there, is it gonna be an 'on your mark, get set, go' kind of thing or just GO kind of thing?" Foxpaw asked, darting up so he was next to the pretty apprentice. Maybe she wasn't too much older then him.

Maybe it was time to get to know her better! Questions might be nice, like a getting to know you game... the tom thought about that for a moment before he grinned wider, glancing over at the she cat beside him. They could be friends! Best friends! Foxpaw needed more friends, honestly... something else he didn't like to admit. And he certainly didn't like to admit the fact that he wasn't as good of a flirt as he thought he was. The tom's expression changed slightly as he glanced around at the territory for a moment. "So, when do you become a warrior?" He asked. The tom himself wasn't going to be one for quite some time. Honestly, quite a bit of time. But, he was confident that he was going to speed through training and become a warrior super quickly. Then, he would be the most talented warrior of all. Right? Right. That was Foxpaw's outlook on pretty much the whole world.

If something existed, he could excel in it. Like this obstacle course. He was going to beat the she cat, and impress her at the same time. I'm super good at that. Super duper good. But what if you aren't? What if you fail and fall on your fluffy little face? Oh wait-- your baby fluff will protect you, don't worry, Squeakaroo. That stupid nickname. Now all this was in Foxpaw's head... and self-doubt was beginning to creep closer and closer to his confidence.
@RedHead

Last edited by lone; May 29th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 06:36 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Thyme
Littlewing walked out, waving her tail as she walked to a nearby tree. Her pelt ruffled as she began to claw away the moss. The Queen rolled it all into neat balls to carry back. "Hey, I found a lot over here." She called, signaling her tail.
She showed the tom a large tree.
Old May 29th, 2017, 06:45 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Thyme
Littlewing walked out, waving her tail as she walked to a nearby tree. Her pelt ruffled as she began to claw away the moss. The Queen rolled it all into neat balls to carry back. "Hey, I found a lot over here." She called, signaling her tail.
She showed the tom a large tree.
"O-Oh all right!" He scrambled over towards the tree Littlewing had motioned to. He unsheathed his claws and scraped away a few more bits of moss for her nest. "U-um, can I ask a question?" He asked-- even though that technically was a question. He shuffled his paws a little.