Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 01:12 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2021, 10:36 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded into the medicine cat's den, worry in her eyes. She was bringing in her youngest of the litter, Mushroomkit. "Sunhowl? Iciclepaw? If you're there, I need you to check something. Mushroomkit's eyes are really bad." She meowed, her voice sounding even more worried.
Old May 24th, 2021, 11:26 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Iciclepaw padded into the den, a concerned look still embedded on her maw. It really didn't seem safe at all to have a cat openly wanting someone to purposefully injure her,,, "Eveningstar- ...erm- Applestop was discussing a quite concerning topic with her friend in the clearing. .. She seems to want Ravenflight to pois- ,, poison her- I intervened, - Raven doesn't want to do it at all, and seems very uncomfortable with the topic.. " Should I have waited for him to call me in?? The words were already said though, no taking them back.

"She also mentioned some 'Happily ever after' - a topic I am utterly confused with." Do I say my I opinion on what to do??? Maybe!? Green eyes stared at the ground now, and the she-cat fell silent.

[ @Jackpot]
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Nightfoot
The she-cat padded into the clearing, head held high. She and Mistshade had caught three pieces of prey each. She deposited her's in the fresh-kill pile and turned to Mistshade. Thank you for hunting with me today. she said formally. Her tail flicked and she waited to see if Mist was going to continue the conversation.

[ @Stormpoppy]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 24th, 2021, 08:36 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw lay in her nest, her tail wrapped around her kit, Starlingkit. Starlingkit seemed to be hesitant about going outside but that was ok.
{Open}

~Bluekit~
Bluekit was sitting down in his nest, enjoying a small mouse. He was very bored.
{Open}

~Starlingkit~
Starlingkit was curled close to his mother, his paw resting on his muzzle. He wasn't ready to go out of the nursery just yet.
{Open}
Spidercrawl walked in slowly, a mouse dangling from his jaws. He had gone hunting that day and brought a treat for his mate. He wanted to give her a meal while also visiting his family. He approached slowly, still in awe of them all. "H-Hi, Silverclaw," he said awkwardly, setting the mouse down in front of his mate. "Here. For you."

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 25th, 2021, 06:21 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post
Oakfur walked out of the warriors den into the clearing he was bored because he didn't have a app. to train so he went over tp the fresh-kill pile and took a mouse for him self. (OPEN)
Grayheart was hungry. He had just gone and hunted, an he deserved a break. He settled down next to Oakleaf, grunting at him before snatching a vole off the fresh-kill pile.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old May 25th, 2021, 06:24 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshade

The younger warrior dipped her head. "Always." she meowed, smiling. "The prey was good today." Mistyshade padded towards the fresh-kill pile, picking out a mouse. Then, she padded back to Nightfoot.

@Peril

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 25th, 2021, 06:29 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Sunnydew felt her fur flow as she stepped out into the clearing before her. She felt gorgeous, majestic, like nothing could stand in her way! Something about today made her extremely happy, and she wanted to hold onto the feeling for as long as she could. The Clan was thriving, the prey-pile was decent, and the weather was better than she ever experienced.

Now that she had prey on the brain she padded over and looked through it for a few moments before she found a
plump vole, taking it by the tail and padding off to eat it alone, her satisfaction with the prey she pick made her day feel even better.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old May 25th, 2021, 07:20 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Dawnpaw gave a somewhat sheepish smile "Ehh-hehe, me and my mentor ran into a badger," She meowed. "Is there somthing i can do to help an any way?" She asked after a moment. @Panda1440
A badger- From the young she-cat's knowledge, badgers were big and angry creatures. One in the territory certainly wasn't helpful for ThunderClan's current situation. Besides adding to chaos I guess.."Did you mentor,,, tell anyone?! And uh- thank you for offering, but I think I'm good.."
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat. View Post
Nightkit came limping in to the den. "I have a thorn in my paw!!!" he howled.
Hey! Do you mind filling out a healing form here [link]?
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
~ Cowtail walked into the den her paws hurt with discomfort.~ Iciclepaw? When your free can you please check my paws out? They have been hurting lately. ~she asked in a soft and sweet tone.~
@Panda1440
@Exis
"Cowtail?? Coming- ..." What's for sore paws,,, uh- was it- OH! Daisy I think- Cricketpaw, the StarClan cat- had taught both her and Sunhowl a bunch of herbs,,, but had unfortunately gone really quick. A good portion of the information was still quite blurry,.. "Stars!! We have no daisy..." she meowed under her breath.

Green eyes glanced at the older spotted she-cat before Iciclepaw actually walked over. "Erm- so what exactly is going on?"
Old May 25th, 2021, 07:40 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Grayheart was hungry. He had just gone and hunted, an he deserved a break. He settled down next to Oakleaf, grunting at him before snatching a vole off the fresh-kill pile.

"Greetings Grayheart how are you this morning?" Oakfur said bitting into a mouse
Old May 25th, 2021, 08:42 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Cinderkit's face looked sheepish as Whitewolf began to scold the two of them. She hadn't meant to interrupt storytime, but how could she not with Bumblekit ruining the story like that? She didn't want to be apprentices with him. Or warriors. She scrunched her nose at the thought.

At Bumblekit's further snark, however, she felt a cold, tenseness fall over the nursery. She knew Bumblekit missed his mom, but... why did he have to be so mean to everyone because of it? Her good ear flattened against her head.

As Whitewolf continued the story, the slight tenseness of the atmosphere in the nursery ebbed into another comfortable silence. THe phantom's deals seemed to be the only way Winter could escape, but... how far would the spirit go? At the mention of the phantom magicking away Winter's leg, Cinderkit's gaze couldn't help but flicker to Whitewolf's own missing foreleg. She couldn't help but wonder if this was a true story, somehow.

@OhZeeWolf