Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 10:29 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:24 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:21 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:17 PM

Old July 2nd, 2021, 02:16 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Palepaw looked back to her eagerly, fur puffing faintly at the praise. As she gave her critique and advice how to do better, the apprentice nodded every now and again. Once she was told to try again, she hummed in response.
Taking Berryscorch's criticism in stride, she tried again, keeping the pointers in mind.
Once the warrior was backed up enough she felt it safe to try again, her paw swiped up above her head, higher this time and with more vigor and force than before, slammed her unsheathed claws into the ground. It was better, the imprint now almost as deep as her teacher's had been.
She ignored the annoying and faint pulsing in her paw, taking a few steps back and turning back to Berryscorch, eager to know how she did.
"Better?"
"Much better." Palepaw's technique was on par, so Berryscorch deemed her ready to move on. Thinking back to what other moves she'd learned in the dark forest all those moons ago, she could recall most of the actual processes, but the names hadn't stuck around as clearly. "I believe the next move is called the shred. Dart in quickly, extend a paw, and rapidly scour your claws back and forth across your opponent's side." As she spoke, the molly once again demonstrated the move on the air. But she wasn't sure how effective practicing this move on the air would be. At least with the death strike, the impression on the ground could measure the strength of the blow, but the ground wasn't a factor in this move. Not looking to volunteer herself for injury, she directed Palepaw towards a nearby bush. "Pretend that bush is your enemy. Try the shred on it."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 2nd, 2021, 09:50 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Trudging along behind Blossomcloud the shecat let out a breath. This had not been what she was expecting, not today anyway, but she wasn’t going to complain. She had company after all which made it better.

Silently, her gaze searched for a stream with a bed they could perch on it could also have something other than fish.. that thought rang in her mind, of course, she meant the Riverbed, not the river.

@floofy

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 2nd, 2021 at 09:51 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
Trudging along behind Blossomcloud the shecat let out a breath. This had not been what she was expecting, not today anyway, but she wasn’t going to complain. She had company after all which made it better.

Silently, her gaze searched for a stream with a bed they could perch on it could also have something other than fish.. that thought rang in her mind, of course, she meant the Riverbed, not the river.

@floofy
Blossomcloud watched the blue stream carefully, before she caught a glimps of a silver fish swimming in the water. before it could move any farther her paw caught the fish, she dug her sharp claws into the fishes slimy scales, then she brought it up and laid it on the pebbles.
"Yay! I caught it!" she mewed.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 10:36 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by floofy View Post
Blossomcloud watched the blue stream carefully, before she caught a glimps of a silver fish swimming in the water. before it could move any farther her paw caught the fish, she dug her sharp claws into the fishes slimy scales, then she brought it up and laid it on the pebbles.
"Yay! I caught it!" she mewed.
Dawnwhisper nodded lightly as she purred, it was amusing to see such excitement. Taking in a soft breath she peered into the water, making sure her shadow didn’t cast along the water as she stuck her paw in but seemed to miss the fish. It didn’t seem to bug the silver furred cat, instead looking quite amused.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 2nd, 2021, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Dawnwhisper nodded lightly as she purred, it was amusing to see such excitement. Taking in a soft breath she peered into the water, making sure her shadow didn’t cast along the water as she stuck her paw in but seemed to miss the fish. It didn’t seem to bug the silver furred cat, instead looking quite amused.
Blossomcloud watched Dawnwhisper closely as she tried to catch the fish, but she seemed to fail but that was okay! "Oh.. im sure you can catch another one!" she said trying to reassure her, even if the cat wasn't at any all sad. That what strange, normally she would feel bad if she missed her catch.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 07:30 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Blossomcloud watched Dawnwhisper closely as she tried to catch the fish, but she seemed to fail but that was okay! "Oh.. im sure you can catch another one!" she said trying to reassure her, even if the cat wasn't at any all sad. That what strange, normally she would feel bad if she missed her catch.
Dawnwhisper blinked back at Blossomcloud, purring slightly as she blinked “no worries, it’s fine.” sitting back she quickly flashed a paw into the water yet again and pulled a fish out. Letting out a soft breath and looking back at Blossomcloud.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 3rd, 2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Dawnwhisper blinked back at Blossomcloud, purring slightly as she blinked “no worries, it’s fine.” sitting back she quickly flashed a paw into the water yet again and pulled a fish out. Letting out a soft breath and looking back at Blossomcloud.
Blossomcloud let out a mrrow of joy for her friend. Then she studied the water again, surely the fish would all have been scared away by now. They'd have to move if they wanted to find more fish. "We should go over there." she said, with her tailtip pointing to a a patch of grass and pebbles, and right next to it was a big rock. She picked up her fish and padded over to the area.
Old July 4th, 2021, 05:49 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: Lionstunnels

He was not done. “Bye ugly!” He said in a annoying imitation of her voice, knowing that this was all it might take to make her break and rush him.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:16 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Blossomcloud let out a mrrow of joy for her friend. Then she studied the water again, surely the fish would all have been scared away by now. They'd have to move if they wanted to find more fish. "We should go over there." she said, with her tailtip pointing to a a patch of grass and pebbles, and right next to it was a big rock. She picked up her fish and padded over to the area.
~Dawnwhisper~

Lifting up the fish they followed after Blossomcloud, their pawsteps light and barely able to be heard. They hadn’t been expecting a surprise hunting trip today but they would happily go along with it. Their reserved posture also seemed to be dropping bit by bit as they seemed to relax.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 7th, 2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
~Dawnwhisper~

Lifting up the fish they followed after Blossomcloud, their pawsteps light and barely able to be heard. They hadn’t been expecting a surprise hunting trip today but they would happily go along with it. Their reserved posture also seemed to be dropping bit by bit as they seemed to relax.
Blossomcloud sat on the sandy beach, covered by a bit of grass. she scanned the water, before she noticed a few tadpols, which would soon turn into frog, or at least thats close to how it works. She waited for a moment then shot her paw into the water towards a fish. Her paw was too slow, great she missed the fish.
Great." she muttered.