Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2023, 09:22 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

BLUEBELLPAW

She jumped, turning away from her cousins for a moment. Oh, Bouncepaw!

"Hi Bouncepaw!" she said. "These are my cousins, Kestrelpaw and Rosemarykit."

Kestrelpaw gave a curt nod. She'd seen the other apprentice around enough to know he was friendly with her cousin.

[ @Caspian ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old January 1st, 2023, 09:31 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
BLUEBELLPAW

She jumped, turning away from her cousins for a moment. Oh, Bouncepaw!

"Hi Bouncepaw!" she said. "These are my cousins, Kestrelpaw and Rosemarykit."

Kestrelpaw gave a curt nod. She'd seen the other apprentice around enough to know he was friendly with her cousin.

[ @Caspian ]
Bouncepaw dipped his head in respect towards the pair. His gaze had a respectful glint in his eye. “Greetings, I am Bouncepaw.”His gaze flicked over to the medicine cat. “What do you think she has to say?”[FONT="Impact"[/FONT] His gaze did not move from the medicine cat as he talked.

Old January 1st, 2023, 09:36 PM
canonically the 51%

BLUEBELLPAW

She shrugged. "Definitely something important. Do you think Mr. Pikestar's better yet? He's been sick for a real long time."

[ @Caspian ]

Old January 1st, 2023, 09:41 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
BLUEBELLPAW

She shrugged. "Definitely something important. Do you think Mr. Pikestar's better yet? He's been sick for a real long time."

[ @Caspian ]
He blinked and looked back at her. “I’m sure that Sir Pike has recovered from his disease.” Bouncepaw has changed since being a kit. He was more… polite… he looked at Kestrelpaw and Rosemarykit.

Last edited by Caspian; January 1st, 2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old January 1st, 2023, 09:52 PM
canonically the 51%

BLUEBELLPAW

She wrinkled her nose a little. What was up with Bouncepaw's word choice? "Pretty sure you don't need to go as far as to call him 'sir'," she commented blandly. "Though I do hope he has; that whitecough really seemed to engulf him."

Kestrelpaw turned to cough, but really, she was rolling her eyes. Sir? Really? And, Pike? Puh-lease. Just use his real name.

[ @Caspian ]

Old January 1st, 2023, 09:59 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
BLUEBELLPAW

She wrinkled her nose a little. What was up with Bouncepaw's word choice? "Pretty sure you don't need to go as far as to call him 'sir'," she commented blandly. "Though I do hope he has; that whitecough really seemed to engulf him."

Kestrelpaw turned to cough, but really, she was rolling her eyes. Sir? Really? And, Pike? Puh-lease. Just use his real name.

[ @Caspian ]
Bouncepaws cheeks felt hot in embarrassment. “S-sorry- I’m sorry!-“ He was embarrassed. He didn’t know that how he called Pikestar would make them uncomfortable. He shook it out of his head and nodded in agreement.

Last edited by Caspian; January 1st, 2023 at 11:39 PM.
Old January 1st, 2023, 10:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

. @Spotty

Her father waved back, and Birdpaw felt her chest warm. He had noticed her, after all! Hopefully she and her dad could spend some time together, the last time they had actually talked and hung out was before... well before her whole dying thing. She had so much that she wanted to share with him, so maybe after he was feeling better, they could spent some time together. Like they used to.

But as her dad refocused on the meeting, the fluffy ragdoll felt something small bump into her side, then soon after heard the small squeak of a younger cat, who as she looked down recognized as Stagkit. She was somewhat of a baby addict, loving to play and watch kids whenever the queens needed some time to themselves (though those babysitting occasions were rare, as the majority of the clan was aware of birdpaws track record at keeping herself safe) but she always had a soft spot.

Well, she had a soft spot for nearly everyone, but kids were a little higher than most. Probably because she was reaching the age where she was old enough to start planning for a family, at almost 16 moons old, she was becoming quite restless. But there wasn't much of a rush, as long as she kept Gingerfrost around to make sure she didn't drown or get pecked to death by an angry seagull, she would have plenty of time for all of that.

So, a friendly smile spread across her face as the kitten commented on how fluffy her fur was. And then an apology, then complimented the softness of her blue and silver fur. The apprentice laughed softly, a soft purr rumbling in her throat. "Oh, you're perfectly fine." She purred, in response to his apology. "And thank you, I like to keep it clean so when newleaf comes, it's ready for me to put flowers in it." She remembered briefly about her lonely times as a kit, pining to see her first yellow butterfly.

Birdpaw chose not to dwell on her first sighting of the sunny, petal winged insect. It would dampen the mood, for certain.

"Is this your first meeting?" She asked with a smile, wondering if the kit could even see. She had picked a spot off to the side, and even Birdpaw herself, in all her runty, short glory, struggled to peer over the tops of her Clanmates heads. Good thing the Streamstone was so high up. "If you can't see, you can climb on top of me! I'm not too tall, but I think I can help you see better!" She added on quickly to her earlier question, fluffy tail idly wrapping and unwrapping around her scarred hind leg as she awaited her dear medicine cat friend's next words, while also listening intently to Stagkits response.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; January 1st, 2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old January 1st, 2023, 10:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak came out of the nursery behind Antkit and sat down next to her. He looked behind him to see if his other two kits had decided to follow, but apparently they remained in the nursery. No matter. They might join later or decide not to be present.
Antlerstreak looked down at his daughter with a look of pride before he spoke,
“I wonder what Fawnpaw’s doing up there,” He meowed, more so conversationally than worried. Pikestar was at the mouth of his den after all. This meeting must pertain to something medicine-cat related.
Antlerstreak hunched his shoulders against a sudden breeze and then turned his eyes back to Fawnpaw on the Streamstone.
@gs29513
Old January 1st, 2023, 10:45 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Goosehonk trotted into the clearing when he heard a meeting being called by the familiar voice of the medicine cat. Though his eyes looked around and they landed on PIKESTAR! He quickly honked happily and waved his tail at the leader.

@canineantics

Cicadapaw quietly exited the apprentices den ears swiveling as they took a seat , wondering what this meeting would be talking about.

Fogcloud stalked back into the camp, setting the small prey that they were able to catch onto the prey pile. Truly they were getting annoyed with the leafbare weather and the lack of prey. Their ears twitched when they saw Fawnpaw on the stone and Pikestar at the entrance of his den.

Beetlekit quietly sneaked out of the nursery, he was going to be watching this meeting no matter what.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 1st, 2023, 10:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

[ @Willowfern @gs29513 hope you guys don't mind! lmk if you want me to delete this post, I won't be offended haha]

Briarkit had bested a younger kitten in combat earlier that morning, and had spent her time as cats dwelled about, to relax as the wrestling champion of the world. Of course, she had to wrestle Stonekit sometime, which she we plotting to do before she was jolted out of her ambitious thoughts by cats leaving the den. What in the world was going on?

Briarkit, not knowing what a Clan meeting was, scampered out of the nursery to see a whole LOT of cats gathered around. Her jaw seemed to hit the ground. "Holy moly, there's so many cats!" She squawked to no one in particular,before looking around to see if she knew anyone.

Hey! There was Sissy and Daddy! Popping up, the fluffy ginger kid hurried over to headbutt her dad in the side with the brute force of a toddler, equivalent to a large mouse running into him. Making sure her father was aware of her presence before turning to greet her sister, she was pleased to see that she was taller than Antkit. At least by a little but. Yes. She was so tall, tall like her dad. "Hi!" She chirped, tail waving wildly in excitement. It crossed her mind to ask what was going on, but then she decided against it. Grownups didn't have to ask questions, they just knew. So she pretended to know what was going on, with a look of definite smartness on her little child face.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread