ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:02 PM

Old November 18th, 2016, 06:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Asylum

"It's all the same" Rennet quietly noted, Renna's eyes flashing red for a moment, "Well, Yeah...I wonder if he remembers" Renna said softly, biting her lip, "What fell was his again...?" Rennet asked, "Just let me do my Crap" Renna muttered, weaving trough the familar hallways once again
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
"It's all the same" Rennet quietly noted, Renna's eyes flashing red for a moment, "Well, Yeah...I wonder if he remembers" Renna said softly, biting her lip, "What fell was his again...?" Rennet asked, "Just let me do my Crap" Renna muttered, weaving trough the familar hallways once again
Ghost moved to the door,grabbing his tray.
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:26 PM

Renna muttered something under her breath, and Rennet sighed, "Why're you talking to me anyhow...?" Renna asked, and Rennet shrugged, before appearing next to Renna as a solid figure, "Becuase I feel creeped out being in the depths of your mind" Rennet said plainly, shrugging, the two walking down towards Ghost's cell, "G-Ghost...?" Renna stammered, walking closer to the cell, Rennet rolling her eyes, "Smooth..." she sighed, biting her lip
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Renna muttered something under her breath, and Rennet sighed, "Why're you talking to me anyhow...?" Renna asked, and Rennet shrugged, before appearing next to Renna as a solid figure, "Becuase I feel creeped out being in the depths of your mind" Rennet said plainly, shrugging, the two walking down towards Ghost's cell, "G-Ghost...?" Renna stammered, walking closer to the cell, Rennet rolling her eyes, "Smooth..." she sighed, biting her lip
By now,it was Casket."I'm not Ghost.Time reset.He doesn't remember." Casket said with an insane smile.

Last edited by SIlverheart_the_Warrior; November 18th, 2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:30 PM

"Well isn't that wonderful," Rennet sighed, her hands curling into fists as she slipped towards the cage, "So then why does Renna remember...?" The girl finally asked, a pistol in her right hand, and a smirk on her face, "I'm right here you dimwit," Renna sighed, glaring at her counterpart
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
"Well isn't that wonderful," Rennet sighed, her hands curling into fists as she slipped towards the cage, "So then why does Renna remember...?" The girl finally asked, a pistol in her right hand, and a smirk on her face, "I'm right here you dimwit," Renna sighed, glaring at her counterpart
Casket shrugged,staring at them."I don't know why he doesn't remember..." He said,toying with his Knifey before 'accidently' cut his arm.
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:39 PM

"Well, a lot of crap happened in the void, I wouldn't be surprised," Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, she glanced over at Renna, who sighed, "So am I just going to wait until Ghost is back or...?" She muttered, grimancing, "Well, at least he won't remember, you did some pretty embarrassing stuff" Rennet smirked, and Renna grimanced, "Don't remind me..." she sighed, walking over as well, hands behind her back
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM

Quote:
"Well, a lot of crap happened in the void, I wouldn't be surprised," Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, she glanced over at Renna, who sighed, "So am I just going to wait until Ghost is back or...?" She muttered, grimancing, "Well, at least he won't remember, you did some pretty embarrassing stuff" Rennet smirked, and Renna grimanced, "Don't remind me..." she sighed, walking over as well, hands behind her back
"Here.Have 'im." Casket said,letting Ghost take control.

Last edited by SIlverheart_the_Warrior; November 18th, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:11 PM

"Thanks!" Rennet smiled creepily, making Renna cringe, "Damn it Rennet..." Renna sighed, pushing hair away from her face and looking at Rennet, "Can you go and find Toast maybe...?" She asked, tilting her head, and Rennet sighed, but nodded, walking off towards the waiting room, where she assumed Toast was, while Renna looked at Ghost, a shiver creeping up her spine, maybe Ghost wouldn't recognize her at all...how sucky would that be

The figure in Renna's mind blinked, still not realizing that she actually existed in a different reality in a way, brown hair wavering around her eyes, she had a horrible headache either way, and when she moved, it only got worse, her blue eyes watching all the events almost like a tv screen, tugging on her purple hoodie, her face blank
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
"Thanks!" Rennet smiled creepily, making Renna cringe, "Damn it Rennet..." Renna sighed, pushing hair away from her face and looking at Rennet, "Can you go and find Toast maybe...?" She asked, tilting her head, and Rennet sighed, but nodded, walking off towards the waiting room, where she assumed Toast was, while Renna looked at Ghost, a shiver creeping up her spine, maybe Ghost wouldn't recognize her at all...how sucky would that be

The figure in Renna's mind blinked, still not realizing that she actually existed in a different reality in a way, brown hair wavering around her eyes, she had a horrible headache either way, and when she moved, it only got worse, her blue eyes watching all the events almost like a tv screen, tugging on her purple hoodie, her face blank
"Um.....Hi?" Ghost said,looking at her strangely.

Toast turned around to see Rennet."Hello,Rennet." He said calmly