Old February 11th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxie View Post
Cinder
as the former leader plodded across the marshland, she looked up, bags underneath her eyes. her white pelt was filled with mud and leaves, each step was slow, painful and exhausted. the raw flesh on her flank gaped and her wound stung. she closed her eyes. plod. plod. plod. she was nearly there.. silver told her of a..a place where she could sleep for the night.

she spotted a tree, tucked away from the open, with a leafy clearing. she sighed in relief. her gait quickened as she trotted over, head high. but she needed a meal first. she padded of, giving a glance at the tree to memorise it.

she bit into the mouse, happiness pouring inside her. there was a mouse, dead and buried. she ate it with delight as she sat under her temporary refuge, tiredness seeping out of her. she should rest. she really should. she finished the last of her meal and curled up, closing her eyes.

open

**Cougarivy**

The small mottled enforcer pranced easily through the forest. The recent scents of other clans had reignited her thirst for a battle and it was only then that she realized how long it'd been since there'd been any sort of conflicts between the clans. Her kits and duties and winning Elmshadow back had been consuming her mind lately and she hadn't realized how deprived and thirsty she'd grown in the lull. Elmshadow was her mate and the enforcers were slowly getting ironed out, now she had a moment to feel at ease and look for some fun. She moved swiftly and silently through the trees and, sure enough, a scent caught her attention. Blood. Cougarivy licked her lips as her mouth began to water and her pace quickened until she was bounding effortlessly through the undergrowth. She stopped as the figure of a cat took shape through a bramble bush. Her hackles rose and a grin spread over her lips as the thrill of anticipation ran up her spine. She shivered to let the excitement out then crept silently around until she was facing the cat's back. Crouching down, loading her weight into her haunches, Cougarivy unsheathed her claws to get a good grip in the icy dirt before springing out and low. Her outstretched legs and unsheathed claws reached for the intruder's haunches, aiming to get a good dig in before the cat had time to realize what was going on.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 11th, 2023, 06:34 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@uxie

The sinking of claws in flesh filled Cougarivy with satisfied pleasure. The body beneath her bucked and yowled out. The slippery feeling of blood and exposed flesh beneath her paw pad filled her with curiosity and excitement. The yowls of pain made her mouth water and the following plea to get off coaxed a giggle from the small she-cat. She felt the intruder's body coil and she knew the bite was coming, a natural reflex of most cats to snap at an attacker who was attached to them. Nonetheless, Cougarivy let the teeth come and graze her flesh, leaving stinging tracks on her back leg. She waited for the right moment to dislodge her claws and push off the other cat so she could land neatly in front of the intruder. For the first time she got a decent look at this stranger. She let the giggle flow out of her mouth as she straightened. This cat was ragged and soft, nearer to death by the judge of her wound and the look of exhaustion. "How exciting you came just as I was getting bored! Wanna play?" As she piped out the words exuberantly she crouched down in a playful crouch before springing forward again, claws unsheathed and glinting as she made her attack, aiming to swipe quickly at the cat's shoulder then jumping nimbly sideways to try to launch herself beneath the intruder's flank and aimed to get an unsheathed swipe in at her soft underbelly. "If you aren't going to make this fun then I will make it fun myself," she giggled.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 11th, 2023, 10:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Hawkbite

Hawkbite had taken it upon himself to go out on a solo hunt today. There wasn't too much of anything else to do at the moment and the clan was always in need of prey. Leaf-bare would come to an end soon and the prey would be more active, they just had to make it through another couple of moons.

The dark tabby slowly padded through the pine forest. His ears were twitching, searching for any signs of life. So far, nothing out of the normal bird flight. They were too high up for him to even attempt a climb, so back to searching on the ground. Hopefully they'd come flocking down somewhere. Even birds had to eat.

However, it wasn't long before the tabby tom heard some hard breaths. They were soft, but he could tell they were nearby. He paused in his steps to pinpoint the sound, he couldn't help but wonder who it was. Carefully, he crept through the underbrush to come across a white she-cat. He wasn't familiar with her, but her scent let him know she was a ShadowClan warrior. He had to check in, even if he didn't particularly want to, it was the right thing to do.

"Are you okay?" His voice was soft to try to keep her from spooking too badly. He was behind her at this moment.

Someone was there. The fur on the molly's back stood on end as soft rustling came from nearby residue, mind jumping to the worst of conclusion. That awful feline from moons ago - an angry patrol or worse, a furious Dawnstar. Yet the sound was so soft, it could only be the first option. Her breath caught in her throat despite herself and her eyes went shut - only for a soft voice to speak. The familiar scent of ShadowClan tingled her nose. She'd been caught - seen more accurately, but it felt as though she had been caught red handed in a crime.

Instinctively Nightshiver forced her fur down, turning around to catch glance of the feline that spoke so unusually soft. It was Hawkbite; a warrior she hardly knew other than his name. A smile came plastered on her maw, forcing her arched straight.
"Ye..yes. Thank... you"
She replied with a soft tone, swallowing her deep breaths and hoping her voice wouldn't waver. This was... An unusual situation. From her terrible condition and a frightening looking warrior asking about her well-being. You would think it had something away from her interactions with Talonstone, but the missing warrior was much more familiar to her. Much more comforting. Hawkbite... Was nearly a stranger. One who saw her hunched over, trying to catch her breath after a failed hunt; one thing she had so hoped to avoid. She could only imagine the anger it may cause. And yet, anger wasn't the first thing she saw when she looked him in the eye; only a light bout of irritation, which may as well frighten her as much.

But what was he doing out here so late at night, was the question? A quick and cautious glance around confirmed that there were no apparent predators attacking or late night hunting patrols happening. The air was quiet and serene. ShadowClan was known for nighttime hunting, certainly, but she had seen few warriors practice that as of late - she would know. So then what? The molly swallowed thickly, taking a deep breath to steel her nerves. In an attempt to steer away from any more questioning of her current state and doings, the only logical option was to ask the warrior instead.
"What... ah,.. brings you... ou-out here.. ssso.. late?"

Old February 12th, 2023, 11:40 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Estelle
Hawkbite

Was she. . . embarrassed? He studied the she-cat for a moment, almost confused by the reaction. He quickly picked up on her thin stature. She was letting herself deteriorate? Why?

"I couldn't sleep, there was nothing else to do," he replied, stepping closer to the warrior, giving the air another sniff. She wasn't sick. . . yet, but if she kept this up, she would get herself sick in no time. It was leaf-bare! She needed to stay in shape too.

"I could ask you the same thing though, why aren't you resting? Why are you out here? Hunting?" the tom continued, stopping in his tracks once he was within a tail-length from her. "Let me catch you a meal, you also need to eat if you want to properly provide for your clan," the tom spoke. No one else was around, he didn't care if he got in trouble for this. He needed to help this she-cat. The irritation emptied from his eyes as concern took over. Maybe it was unusual for the typical ShadowClan warrior, but Hawkbite still cared for his fellow warriors.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 12th, 2023, 11:07 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur blinked in surprise as Larkfire once again rejected his proposal and volunteered to hunt alone. He wouldn't continue to argue; it wasn't like he could force the pair to hunt together.

Darkfall seemed equally as surprised at her reaction. Shadowfur only gave a shrug in response; at times cats acted in ways that even his perceptive mind couldn't comprehend. Perhaps Larkfire is simply more anti-social than I previously thought.

Turning back to Darkfall, he said, "Let's see if we can find a large prey animal and take it down together. Perhaps a large hare, closer to our border with WindClan?"

Darkfall

Darkfall was puzzled not only by Larkfire’s actions but by the fact that Shadowfur also didn’t seem to know what was up with the younger cat. Perhaps she just didn’t want to have to work with someone else or she thought she was too good to work with him, after all, she was an enforcer and he was just a mere warrior. ’Whatever…’ he thought crossly, shaking his head a little bit.

At Shadowfur’s suggestion, the tom just nodded absentmindedly. He didn’t particularly care what they caught, he was more interested in why his friend had been acting that way. This wasn’t the first time she had been acting a little odd, and he couldn’t help but wonder if he had done something wrong.

Oh well. Not something to worry about now. The black tabby gestured with his tail for Shadowfur to lead the way as it had been the older tom’s idea to come out here in the first place.
[ I apologize for how late I’m getting this done, life has been super hectic this past week]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 13th, 2023, 04:45 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"ok, if i accidentally scare all the prey in the forest away, don't blame me." Cougarpaw grumbled. (Foxpaw now uses just He/Him pronouns and goes by Cougarpaw)

He then sniffed the air, trying to see if he could pick out some prey
Shadefrost hadn't paid much attention to his apprentices last comment since he was busy trying to pinpoint a prey scent. It usually wasn't this hard finding one, but that wasn't going to stop him. The tom closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting the forest smell wash over the back of his tongue. There it was, a faint but detectable trace of mouse lingering in the air. "Alright I've got something, he said somewhat quietly, "just follow me and watch my every move. Make mental notes for how you should move and what you should do. And of course if you have a question don't ask it until after I've caught my prey. He didn't wait for an answer, but instead stalked carefully through the undergrowth. Taking the idea that he was nothing but a shadow and applying it to himself at this moment made it easier to move silently. It was as if he was never born a cat. It wasn't long until the sound of the creature could be heard, its breathing and moving and chewing. Shadefrost lowered himself into a crouch before continuing his hunt. Shortly after, the tom could see his targets form in the bush just ahead. He crept forward until he was within range and without a second thought leaped for the mouse. When he landed he made sure to plant a paw over the back of the animals neck to limit any noise it would make, then casually he applied more and more pressure until a crunch could be heard. Satisfied he removed his paw and turned towards his apprentice, "You saw all of that right?

(I may be wrong, but I don't think you can change the name of your cat without a leader doing so through another naming ceremony)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; February 13th, 2023 at 04:49 AM.
Old February 13th, 2023, 11:59 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost hadn't paid much attention to his apprentices last comment since he was busy trying to pinpoint a prey scent. It usually wasn't this hard finding one, but that wasn't going to stop him. The tom closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting the forest smell wash over the back of his tongue. There it was, a faint but detectable trace of mouse lingering in the air. "Alright I've got something, he said somewhat quietly, "just follow me and watch my every move. Make mental notes for how you should move and what you should do. And of course if you have a question don't ask it until after I've caught my prey. He didn't wait for an answer, but instead stalked carefully through the undergrowth. Taking the idea that he was nothing but a shadow and applying it to himself at this moment made it easier to move silently. It was as if he was never born a cat. It wasn't long until the sound of the creature could be heard, its breathing and moving and chewing. Shadefrost lowered himself into a crouch before continuing his hunt. Shortly after, the tom could see his targets form in the bush just ahead. He crept forward until he was within range and without a second thought leaped for the mouse. When he landed he made sure to plant a paw over the back of the animals neck to limit any noise it would make, then casually he applied more and more pressure until a crunch could be heard. Satisfied he removed his paw and turned towards his apprentice, "You saw all of that right?

(I may be wrong, but I don't think you can change the name of your cat without a leader doing so through another naming ceremony)
(theres a thread to do so and it is changed on the allegiance. trans cats can change their name and gender w / out a new naming ceremony)

Cougarpaw nodded. His muscles were tense. "Its like fighting but your enemy is stupid and you're supposed to kill them." He remarked
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 13th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

Dogtooth nodded in affirmation, spun on her heels again and this time crouched down low. She hobbled forward a few steps attempting to imitate the nature of prey. Dropping her nose low to the ground and giving everything a good sniff, hopping a few paces ahead, sniffing again, hopping, sniffing.

Eggpaw began creeping forward the moment Dogtooth turned her back. This would me easier than grooming his fur! One pawstep at a time, Eggpaw didn't even bother watching the ground. He has glanced over it already, and knew whereabouts some of the obstacles were. Dogtooth was moving too, Eggpaw had forgotten that, he would have to move twice as fast if he was going to catch op with her. Swerving around to follow. His hind paw stepped on an oddly placed pine cone that had definitely not been there earlier. It rolled out from under his weight, sharp scales scratching his pad, scuffing up the earth. Eggpaw fought the urge to curse.

This was so unfair! How was he supposed to know that there was a stupid pine cone there?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 14th, 2023, 10:36 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Fallenflower padded out into the forest, not even checking to see if Emberpaw was following em.
"So, this is the main part of territory," she announced, "Good for sparring, hunting, anything really."
She turned towards the Icy Heartland, "Come on, let me show you my favourite part of our lands. But do you have any questions? I'm sure you don't, as you must know the territory so well by now." @.Sein

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; February 14th, 2023 at 10:36 AM.
Old February 14th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

(theres a thread to do so and it is changed on the allegiance. trans cats can change their name and gender w / out a new naming ceremony)

Cougarpaw nodded. His muscles were tense. "Its like fighting but your enemy is stupid and you're supposed to kill them." He remarked
"Now you're getting it," said Shadefrost happily. Except that since your opponent is weak and defenseless they're born with ways to detect you so that they can run and have a chance to live. He thought back to the long lectures his mentor had given him about these things, at that time hunting was nothing but a simple idea of how to do something. Oh I've got it, this is what we're going to do. I'm going to sit here, close my eyes, and wave my tail around like it's prey while you hunt it. Now I know you might think that it won't work because I'll already know you're coming, but do keep in mind that I won't know where you're coming from nor will I know when. All you have to do is creep up on me the same way I did with the mouse and you'll get me, if I hear noise I'll lift my tail out of your reach and we'll restart. Sounds good?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer