Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:05 AM
RainingPaw Hunting! [P]
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:03 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:00 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 08:59 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2018, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@CheetahPelt
---
Duskstrike paced in the sun-lit grass of the camp, impatient as usual. It was his first time having an apprentice, and although it had already been three moons or so, he still felt nervous about his duties. Having a disloyal past he hid from all her spoke to him, his sister included, he always felt the need to do whatever his Clan needed from him perfectly. Although stress and anxiety weighed down on him like a boulder due to his incessant worry, he did his best to hide it with his personality. Flicking his tail behind him, he pondered where his apprentice had gone off to.

For the first three moons of Beepaw's training, he had taught her basic things and made them connect to duties of the Clan. Collecting heather for the nests had turned into learning how to bat another cat away in battle, just like that. Training moved fast. Hunting had been taught in a basic manner, learning how to sneak up and chase. Although he had trained his apprentice so hard in these, he realized he never actually let her test herself. Planning carefully, he wanted to see where the extent of Beepaw's abilities lied.

If only she'd just show up, he thought to himself.
Old July 31st, 2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
I do quote I thought I did guess not
((Oh my god, I posted in the wrong clearing. I meant to post in RiverClan, whoops. Would you mind just responding in the RC Clearing? I'm an idiot, sorry aha))
Old July 31st, 2018, 01:13 PM

@Doodle

---

Dewrunner lingered near the camp entrance as usual, always eager to hear the news that patrols brought with them. When none seemed to come through she sighed to herself, watching from the edge of camp as her brother paced on the opposite site. Smiling to herself, she sat down, lapping at her paw and then dragging it over her ear in a grooming manner. Although her brother was quite an odd tom, she still loved him dearly, being one of his only surviving kin. After her father had disappeared and her mother had been killed, they had only grown closer, not apart, and she felt the need to protect him even despite his quirks.

He acts so superior, but he can barely keep his paws in check, nevermind his apprentice! The molly purred internally to herself. She had only been a warrior for three moons, but she already knew she loved it. Being the most cheery cat in the camp, no one had expected her not to enjoy her duties. Even when others were being pessimistic, she was able to find the good in anything. Unfortunately, that didn't excuse her incessant need to converse, a trait which usually drove potential friends away.

Last edited by Aquarius; July 31st, 2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

@CheetahPelt
---
Duskstrike paced in the sun-lit grass of the camp, impatient as usual. It was his first time having an apprentice, and although it had already been three moons or so, he still felt nervous about his duties. Having a disloyal past he hid from all her spoke to him, his sister included, he always felt the need to do whatever his Clan needed from him perfectly. Although stress and anxiety weighed down on him like a boulder due to his incessant worry, he did his best to hide it with his personality. Flicking his tail behind him, he pondered where his apprentice had gone off to.

For the first three moons of Beepaw's training, he had taught her basic things and made them connect to duties of the Clan. Collecting heather for the nests had turned into learning how to bat another cat away in battle, just like that. Training moved fast. Hunting had been taught in a basic manner, learning how to sneak up and chase. Although he had trained his apprentice so hard in these, he realized he never actually let her test herself. Planning carefully, he wanted to see where the extent of Beepaw's abilities lied.

If only she'd just show up, he thought to himself.

Beepaw pranced in from the territory, her fur covered in bark chips. Her head was held high, her tail the same. She looked around the camp, and pranced over to Duskstrike. "Hi Duskstrike!" She said with a smile, flicking bits of bark from her ears. "What are we doing today?" She asked. She was happy to have a mentor, even if he was kind of cold, he trained her hard and she was already showing benifits from it, her soft baby chub and thin kitten fur was being replaced by hard lithe muscles and thick smooth fur, perfect for the cold winds of the moor. "Can we train with Bumblepaw and Squirrelpounce today?" Her younger brother and his mentor sat off to the side of the clearing talking about different tactics for hunting and fighting.

The fluffy gray tabby and the tall muscular she cat sitting side by side, talking in hushed tones, the older ginger she cat scratching lines into the dirt with a claw.
Beepaw turned her head from the other two cats to look back at Duskstrike with a smile, waiting for the black tom's response.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

(Fixedx3)

Springpaw couldnt help but yawn with boredom as the morning sun rose higher into the sky. She swished her tail lazily on the dusty ground as she pawed the ground. "Great stars, I hope some one talks to me soon." Not wanting to draw attention to herself, she pulled herself over to a less busy place and waited, actually wanting someone to tell her to do something. @Soup

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 31st, 2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Beepaw pranced in from the territory, her fur covered in bark chips. Her head was held high, her tail the same. She looked around the camp, and pranced over to Duskstrike. "Hi Duskstrike!" She said with a smile, flicking bits of bark from her ears. "What are we doing today?" She asked. She was happy to have a mentor, even if he was kind of cold, he trained her hard and she was already showing benifits from it, her soft baby chub and thin kitten fur was being replaced by hard lithe muscles and thick smooth fur, perfect for the cold winds of the moor. "Can we train with Bumblepaw and Squirrelpounce today?" Her younger brother and his mentor sat off to the side of the clearing talking about different tactics for hunting and fighting.

The fluffy gray tabby and the tall muscular she cat sitting side by side, talking in hushed tones, the older ginger she cat scratching lines into the dirt with a claw.
Beepaw turned her head from the other two cats to look back at Duskstrike with a smile, waiting for the black tom's response.

Duskstrike huffed to himself and looked over to the two cats, figuring that a group training session would be beneficial. He sighed and nodded at Beepaw, who already looked more then excited even though she had just walked into camp. He narrowed his gaze at her. "Why are you covered in bark chips? You're not allowed to go out into the territory without a warrior, and you know it," he reprimanded coolly. "And the nearest trees are at the edge of the territory." Keeping his hard gaze on her for a second as he tried to provoke an answer, he finally sighed and turned away. The tom padded over to Squirrelpounce and Bumblepaw, even though they were deep in conversation. Not wanting the job of interrupting them, he flicked his tail towards Beepaw and began to walk towards the entrance of camp.

"They can come with us, if you can get their permission," he called over his shoulder, his tan tail whisking on the ground. The tom knew Beepaw would do it without hesitation, but he still liked putting himself out of the spotlight sometimes.
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Duskstrike huffed to himself and looked over to the two cats, figuring that a group training session would be beneficial. He sighed and nodded at Beepaw, who already looked more then excited even though she had just walked into camp. He narrowed his gaze at her. "Why are you covered in bark chips? You're not allowed to go out into the territory without a warrior, and you know it," he reprimanded coolly. "And the nearest trees are at the edge of the territory." Keeping his hard gaze on her for a second as he tried to provoke an answer, he finally sighed and turned away. The tom padded over to Squirrelpounce and Bumblepaw, even though they were deep in conversation. Not wanting the job of interrupting them, he flicked his tail towards Beepaw and began to walk towards the entrance of camp.

"They can come with us, if you can get their permission," he called over his shoulder, his tan tail whisking on the ground. The tom knew Beepaw would do it without hesitation, but he still liked putting himself out of the spotlight sometimes.

Beepaw gave a small nervous laugh and looked up at Duskstrike. "Badgerpaw wanted to climb some trees, so I said I'd go with him." She smiled hesitantly before following after her mentor.

"Okay!" Beepaw answered happily, before trotting over to her brother and his mentor. She cleared her throat and dipped her head politely, waiting for the higher ranked she cat to notice her.

Squirrelpounce looked up from the gouges in the ground at the little yellow she cat that stood before her. "You can speak Beepaw." Her cool voice was amused, if only a little. The she cat never showed very much emotion.

Beepaw's head shot up and she smiled. "Hi Squirrelpounce, Hi Bumblepaw. I was wondering if you would like to come with me and Duskstrike for a training session, I don't know what it's for though, but it should be fun what ever it is, Right Bumblepaw?" Then realizing she strayed from her original message, she looked back over at Squirrelpounce. "Yeah, Duskstrike said that you guys could come with us if you wanted to, well he didn't say that, he said if I got your permission to train with Bumblepaw today, we could do a duel training session and.."

"For Starclan's sake Beepaw, you need to learn how to talk less, and get your point across faster." Bumblepaw pursed his lips and frowned, his brow furrowed. "Squirrelpounce could've gotten her answer out and we could already be over by Duskstrike by the time you had gotten your question out, if you had just said 'would you like to train with us?'."

"And now it's taking longer that you're lecturing me, little brother." Beepaw smirked at Bumblepaw, knowing he hated it when she called him little brother, even though they were from the same litter.

Squirrelpounce rose, and looked down at the two apprentices. "Petty sibling arguments aside," She started, and the two younger cats looked up at her. "Yes, we can train today with you and Duskstrike, Beepaw." She nodded slightly, and started walking towards Duskstrike.

The two apprentices followed Squirrelpounce, Bumblepaw continueing his lecture, and Beepaw continuing to point out inconsistancies in his argument.

When the three cats reached the entrance to the camp, Squirrelpounce dipped her head slowly, "Hello Duskstrike."

"Hey Duskstrike, so what is it we're doing today?' Beepaw asked, bounding away from her brother and towards her mentor.
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Beepaw gave a small nervous laugh and looked up at Duskstrike. "Badgerpaw wanted to climb some trees, so I said I'd go with him." She smiled hesitantly before following after her mentor.

"Okay!" Beepaw answered happily, before trotting over to her brother and his mentor. She cleared her throat and dipped her head politely, waiting for the higher ranked she cat to notice her.

Squirrelpounce looked up from the gouges in the ground at the little yellow she cat that stood before her. "You can speak Beepaw." Her cool voice was amused, if only a little. The she cat never showed very much emotion.

Beepaw's head shot up and she smiled. "Hi Squirrelpounce, Hi Bumblepaw. I was wondering if you would like to come with me and Duskstrike for a training session, I don't know what it's for though, but it should be fun what ever it is, Right Bumblepaw?" Then realizing she strayed from her original message, she looked back over at Squirrelpounce. "Yeah, Duskstrike said that you guys could come with us if you wanted to, well he didn't say that, he said if I got your permission to train with Bumblepaw today, we could do a duel training session and.."

"For Starclan's sake Beepaw, you need to learn how to talk less, and get your point across faster." Bumblepaw pursed his lips and frowned, his brow furrowed. "Squirrelpounce could've gotten her answer out and we could already be over by Duskstrike by the time you had gotten your question out, if you had just said 'would you like to train with us?'."

"And now it's taking longer that you're lecturing me, little brother." Beepaw smirked at Bumblepaw, knowing he hated it when she called him little brother, even though they were from the same litter.

Squirrelpounce rose, and looked down at the two apprentices. "Petty sibling arguments aside," She started, and the two younger cats looked up at her. "Yes, we can train today with you and Duskstrike, Beepaw." She nodded slightly, and started walking towards Duskstrike.

The two apprentices followed Squirrelpounce, Bumblepaw continueing his lecture, and Beepaw continuing to point out inconsistancies in his argument.

When the three cats reached the entrance to the camp, Squirrelpounce dipped her head slowly, "Hello Duskstrike."

"Hey Duskstrike, so what is it we're doing today?' Beepaw asked, bounding away from her brother and towards her mentor.
Duskstrike looked over at Squirrelpounce instead of Beepaw when he replied, since she was the mentor afterall. His face showed little to no expression, something very typical of the introverted tom - the extreme opposite of his sister. The tom cleared his throat, brushing through the entrance of the camp as he spoke. "I don't know how far you are with Bumblepaw, but I don't doubt you," he snorted as he spoke to the molly. "I'm confident that Beepaw has learned the basics of hunting and can execute them, so I want to see her actually try to hunt some real prey today instead of a clump of heather." When he was done explaining, he looked towards his excited apprentice. "Does that sound good?" He asked. The response didn't really matter, but he figured he'd ask anyways. He kept looking back between Beepaw and the older molly, waiting for a response.
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:25 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Duskstrike looked over at Squirrelpounce instead of Beepaw when he replied, since she was the mentor afterall. His face showed little to no expression, something very typical of the introverted tom - the extreme opposite of his sister. The tom cleared his throat, brushing through the entrance of the camp as he spoke. "I don't know how far you are with Bumblepaw, but I don't doubt you," he snorted as he spoke to the molly. "I'm confident that Beepaw has learned the basics of hunting and can execute them, so I want to see her actually try to hunt some real prey today instead of a clump of heather." When he was done explaining, he looked towards his excited apprentice. "Does that sound good?" He asked. The response didn't really matter, but he figured he'd ask anyways. He kept looking back between Beepaw and the older molly, waiting for a response.

The ginger she cat nodded slowly. "That sounds like a good idea, see if she can start providing prey for the clan."

Beepaw cut in. "Bumblepaw and I could have a competition!" She said excitedly. "See who could catch the most prey!" She bounced on her paws.

"Oh honestly!" Bumblepaw glared at his sister. "You need to stop being so childish Beepaw."

"No Bumblepaw, healthy competition is always good. You haven't started hunting real prey either." She reprimanded her apprentice calmly. "Would you be okay with that, Duskstrike?" The big skinny she cat turned to the younger tom.

While the she cat was turned away, Beepaw stuck her tongue out at Bumblepaw, who rolled his eyes and "humph"-ed as he turned away from his sister.
Old July 31st, 2018, 05:12 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: WindClan Nursery

A particular creamy white tom rolled over in his nest, releasing a soft yawn that ended with a mew. Goldenkit was not keen on opening his eyes just yet, fighting to hold on to those last vestiges of sleep. Unsure what time of day it was, although as a kit it wasn't something that totally concerned him at that time, eventually, it was the lack of warmth beside him, indicating his mother was elsewhere, that had him blinking open flecked amber orbs, sweeping across the nursery in search of her, or anyone really to keep him company now that he was awake.
Closed Thread