Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:27 AM
birthday question
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:16 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Iriskit felt her heart flutter. "It must be so scary! There are so many cats!"
Jaycall shook his head.."Most of them are nice, only some are mean."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Jaycall shook his head.."Most of them are nice, only some are mean."
Iriskit let out a small hiss. "I can't believe that cats can be so mean" She shook her head. " But it's their life choice, so I shouldn't get mad about it"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Tawny
@catharsis
A whole hunting trip and all he had to show for it was a scrawny little squirrel. Well, not all he had to show for it. Nettlenose, especially with winter largely set in, was feeling claustrophobic, trapped. A walk in the territory did him some good and was able to clear his mind in a way conversation or duty really couldn't. He was glad he had these things available to him, even if they were a little chilly sometimes. Nettle dropped his prey on the fresh-kill pile atop a robin and scanned the clearing. He might have admitted conversation wasn't his catharsis, but that didn't mean he couldn't be social. He flit his tail, eager.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:25 PM
questionmark

@JustJoye
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's bright, mismatched gaze quickly flitted across the clearing before they returned to giving the cream colored fur along their back a few swift licks. The young cat hadn't a problem with the chillier weather thanks to their thick, fluffy fur, courtesy of their kittypet heritage. Drawing their tongue across their pelt a final time, they stood, stretching. Hootpaw was not one to actively seek others out often, mainly because they had a habit of making enemies out of everyone they spoke to, and usually hurting some sensitive cat's feelings. Wrinkling their muzzle slightly at the thought, Hoot again scanned the clearing. It was fairly empty for once. Padding up to the nearest cat who at least looked to be in the mood for a conversation, they dipped their head at the tom. “Nettlenose, yes?”

Last edited by doghouse; February 22nd, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post

@JustJoye
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's bright, mismatched gaze quickly flitted across the clearing before they returned to giving the cream colored fur along their back a few swift licks. The young cat hadn't a problem with the chillier weather thanks to their thick, fluffy fur, courtesy of their kittypet heritage. Drawing their tongue across their pelt a final time, they stood, stretching. Hootpaw was not one to actively seek others out often, mainly because they had a habit of making enemies out of everyone they spoke to, and usually hurting some sensitive cat's feelings. Wrinkling their muzzle slightly at the thought, Hoot again scanned the clearing. It was fairly empty for once. Padding up to the nearest cat who at least looked to be in the mood for a conversation, they dipped their head at the tom. “Nettlenose, yes?”
Little'Creek looked around as her white and Gray pelt glistened in the sunlight, she groomed herself a bit before she sighed and hummed to herself. Suddenly she over heard the conversation of the two cats a few paw lengths away.'Wonder what their talking about...', Thinking this she unconsciously stared at the two as she eavesdropped.

@JustJoye
@catharsis

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:40 PM

@Tawny
@catharsis
[hey is hootpaw non-bianary?]
Nettlenose was about to give up his not-so-intense search for conversation. All he'd really been doing was staring, which he guessed didn't really present as an invitation for interaction. But an apprentice, one he was not familiar with, took the pressure off him and introduced themself. Nettlenose was slightly surprised at the politeness of their hello. "Yes," he replied awkwardly, not really knowing how to reach that level of civility, "that's me. I'm not sure we're acquainted, though." He paused. This was exhausting and he could tell he was speaking much slower than usual, picking his words. And all because this apprentice seemed like that was their expectation. "What's your name?" he finally questioned, comfortable, this time, with his phrasing.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 22nd, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:51 PM
questionmark

@JustJoye
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
// Yes ^^ //
Hootpaw studied the tom intently for a moment. They knew that they hadn't spoken to him before, although they had seen him around here and there. They knew next to nothing about him though, and probably the same was true reverse. There was an air of awkward unfamiliarity in the way that he spoke, although Hoot wasn't entirely sure what the cause for it was. “No, we're not,” they replied, a bluntness to their tone that was not uncommon for the young cat. They were only a couple moons off from becoming a warrior though. “Hootpaw,” they said quickly, in response to the other's question. He seemed more comfortable that time, and Hootpaw blinked. “You seemed uncomfortable before,” they commented. It wasn't quite a statement, nor exactly a question. Only observation.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post

@JustJoye
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
// Yes ^^ //
Hootpaw studied the tom intently for a moment. They knew that they hadn't spoken to him before, although they had seen him around here and there. They knew next to nothing about him though, and probably the same was true reverse. There was an air of awkward unfamiliarity in the way that he spoke, although Hoot wasn't entirely sure what the cause for it was. “No, we're not,” they replied, a bluntness to their tone that was not uncommon for the young cat. They were only a couple moons off from becoming a warrior though. “Hootpaw,” they said quickly, in response to the other's question. He seemed more comfortable that time, and Hootpaw blinked. “You seemed uncomfortable before,” they commented. It wasn't quite a statement, nor exactly a question. Only observation.
Little'Creek intently listening felt guilt for eves dropping but was too bored to do anthing else, her misty blue eyes landed on the cats.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 22nd, 2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:15 PM

@Tawny
@catharsis
[they're hilarious!]
After having his behavior pointed out, Nettlenose immediately began leaning into it. He now not only was socially awkward, but was physically uncomfortable as well. his paws inched towards his belly when he sat down. He accidentally sat on his tail but was in no way prepared to acknowledge another mistake. "You think?" His tone came off much more sarcastic than he meant it too. "I think most things are just passing, you know? Like maybe I did look or sound uncomfortable three seconds ago but now I'm totally fine?" Unintentionally, Nettle spoke everything as a question. "Don't you ever feel like you're just waiting out a feeling?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:28 PM
questionmark

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@JustJoye
// Thank you!! //
As soon as the words had left their mouth, Hoot noticed that the other cat instantly seemed to become even more uncomfortable, and Hoot's brow furrowed slightly. Looking away briefly, they noticed that another cat sat nearby, watching them, and... listening? An annoyed look passed across the apprentice's features. “Rather than eavesdropping, you could actually join in our conversation?” the suggested, flicking their tail in annoyance as they slowly became more and more irritated. Their words came out harsher than intended though, and Hoot couldn't help but cringe. However, their pride prevented them from apologizing for it, and they weren't wrong anyways. Turning their blue and orange gaze back to the tom, they sighed. “Perhaps, but you seem more uncomfortable now,” they pointed out. “Y'know, you could at least try to relax? I probably make you uncomfortable though.” Their harsh glare was locked on to the other, as if daring him to deny it.