ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM

Old July 11th, 2019, 03:20 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Nokosi blinked as Taka stood in front of him. “Taka no!” He growled. “I told you-“ He referrers back to when he told him to stay out of trouble. He got up, pushing past the pains and aches of what Siren had left as he attempted to get Taka out of the way. “This is my fight. I cannot let you do this.” He looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn’t even bear the thought of Taka dying. No, it brought him to tears just thinking about it. He cleared his throat, obviously not even going to stand a chance against Seba in the condition he was in.
Taka stayed right in front of Nokosi. "No!" He growled. "You'll die if you keep this up!" He looked back at Seba . "Please. We don't have to keep fighting."

Seba was unfazed now, his expression not moving. "Taka. Get out of the way." He said with a threatening tone.

Taka, though fearing for his life, stood his ground. "No. You'll have to get through me to get to him."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:27 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka stayed right in front of Nokosi. "No!" He growled. "You'll die if you keep this up!" He looked back at Seba . "Please. We don't have to keep fighting."

Seba was unfazed now, his expression not moving. "Taka. Get out of the way." He said with a threatening tone.

Taka, though fearing for his life, stood his ground. "No. You'll have to get through me to get to him."

(Didn’t know how to reply so blep)

Nokosi growled looking to Seba. “This fIgHt is between us.” He stated. “You hurt him,” He began. “Then you have to face a whole other side of me.” The now seemingly stronger Nokosi stepped in front of Taka. “I will die for what I believe in.” His eyes narrowed at Seba. “If he won’t join us. Then fate decides who will win.” It was truly a wonder on how the strength and attitude of a person could change once they knew they were protecting someone else.
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:46 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Didn’t know how to reply so blep)
Nokosi growled looking to Seba. “This fIgHt is between us.” He stated. “You hurt him,” He began. “Then you have to face a whole other side of me.” The now seemingly stronger Nokosi stepped in front of Taka. “I will die for what I believe in.” His eyes narrowed at Seba. “If he won’t join us. Then fate decides who will win.” It was truly a wonder on how the strength and attitude of a person could change once they knew they were protecting someone else.
Seba smiled as he watched Nokosi step up to the new challenge. "Excellent. Shall we finish what we started?" He snarled.

Old July 11th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Seba smiled as he watched Nokosi step up to the new challenge. "Excellent. Shall we finish what we started?" He snarled.
Nokosi, who had not answered leapt towards him, acting as if he was going to aim for the neck but instead attempted to rank his claws down Seba’s back, then he dived behind him.

Last edited by Shadow; July 11th, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Nokosi, who had not answered leapt towards him, acting as if he was going to aim for the neck but instead attempted to rank his claws down Seba’s back, then he dived behind him.
Seba watched his moves, flinching only a bit when he felt claws down his side. "Too slow." He muttered as he saw Nokosi dive. With one quick move that only a trained eye could see, he was now on top of him, making more wounds and cutting into his already deeper ones

Old July 11th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Seba watched his moves, flinching only a bit when he felt claws down his side. "Too slow." He muttered as he saw Nokosi dive. With one quick move that only a trained eye could see, he was now on top of him, making more wounds and cutting into his already deeper ones
Noksoi growled, the pain was unbearable. But if Seba told that Taka was the traitor...not only would Nokosi die but Taka as well. He couldn’t let that happen. No, he had to keep his little star safe. With a grunt he clawed at Seba’s belly, felling satisfied when he felt blood, it was a start. He returned the bites around his legs, biting and tearing whatever he could while shielding his neck in the meantime. Taka. Couldn’t. Die.

Last edited by Shadow; July 11th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Noksoi growled, the pain was unbearable. But if Seba told that Taka was the traitor...not only would Nokosi die but Taka as well. He couldn’t let that happen. No, he had to keep his little star safe. With a grunt he clawed at Seba’s belly, felling satisfied when he felt blood, it was a start. He returned the bites around his legs, biting and tearing whatever he could while shielding his neck in the meantime. Taka. Couldn’t. Die.
Seba growled as he felt claws hit his underbelly. Finally settled on ending this he stomped his rear paws hard on his underbelly. Hearing a crack he finally managed to stop the wolf under him from struggling. "This is the end for you." He growled.

Taka pushed Seba off Nokosi. After being frozen after the fighting started again, he was not going to let his friend die. Not like this. "Stop it. He clearly can't fight anymore. You've won this fight. Just let him go."

Old July 12th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Seba growled as he felt claws hit his underbelly. Finally settled on ending this he stomped his rear paws hard on his underbelly. Hearing a crack he finally managed to stop the wolf under him from struggling. "This is the end for you." He growled.

Taka pushed Seba off Nokosi. After being frozen after the fighting started again, he was not going to let his friend die. Not like this. "Stop it. He clearly can't fight anymore. You've won this fight. Just let him go."
Nokosi yelped in pain, his breathing heavy. His eyes met Seba, and they were full with determination and persistence. “I...” He growled. “Will not give up on my dream!” He managed to exclaim, weakly doing whatever he could. “You will not...” He gasped. “Take away my little star!”

Last edited by Shadow; July 12th, 2019 at 01:38 AM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:56 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Nokosi yelped in pain, his breathing heavy. His eyes met Seba, and they were full with determination and persistence. “I...” He growled. “Will not give up on my dream!” He managed to exclaim, weakly doing whatever he could. “You will not...” He gasped. “Take away my little star!”
Taka stood over Nokosi, looking over all his wounds. Oh my did he have so many cuts and wounds. He looked over to Seba. "Please." He begged. " Stop this. He cannot fight anymore. You've clearly won. " He looked back at Nokosi, forcing him to lie where he was. "Just stay here." He said softly. " I can easily patch these wounds up. "

Seba growled at his words. "Does that mean you're with him." He challenged . "That makes you a traitor and punishable by death."

He was about to lunge when Shadow stepped forward and put a paw out to stop the attack. "Wait a moment Seba." Shadow said. " This fight is clearly over. " He said looking over to Nokosi and Taka. "Taka, do you wish for the survival of both you and your friend?" He asked.

Taka was in the middle of doing whatever he could to keep Nokosi from feeling pain with the herbs he had on his body, stopping to look at Shadow he nodded. "Do whatever you want to me. Just don't kill him. Please. " He pleaded.

Shadow nodded. "Then the simple answer is to get Nokosi to surrender and to admit he's lost." He said simply. "And for him to give up his position as alpha."

Taka's eyes immediately flew back to Nokosi almost pleasing him without saying any words. "Please." He whispered. " I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. " He said, tears forming out of the corners of his eyes. "I can't lose my shining sun like this."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 12th, 2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka stood over Nokosi, looking over all his wounds. Oh my did he have so many cuts and wounds. He looked over to Seba. "Please." He begged. " Stop this. He cannot fight anymore. You've clearly won. " He looked back at Nokosi, forcing him to lie where he was. "Just stay here." He said softly. " I can easily patch these wounds up. "

Seba growled at his words. "Does that mean you're with him." He challenged . "That makes you a traitor and punishable by death."

He was about to lunge when Shadow stepped forward and put a paw out to stop the attack. "Wait a moment Seba." Shadow said. " This fight is clearly over. " He said looking over to Nokosi and Taka. "Taka, do you wish for the survival of both you and your friend?" He asked.

Taka was in the middle of doing whatever he could to keep Nokosi from feeling pain with the herbs he had on his body, stopping to look at Shadow he nodded. "Do whatever you want to me. Just don't kill him. Please. " He pleaded.

Shadow nodded. "Then the simple answer is to get Nokosi to surrender and to admit he's lost." He said simply. "And for him to give up his position as alpha."

Taka's eyes immediately flew back to Nokosi almost pleasing him without saying any words. "Please." He whispered. " I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. " He said, tears forming out of the corners of his eyes. "I can't lose my shining sun like this."

Nokosi growled, eyes flickering between the three wolves in front of him. His eyes were obviously hurt once he saw Shadow step on Seba’s side. So many emotions were flying through his mind, appearing in his eyes. One after another, almost to quick to notice or make any sense of it. Anger, sorrow, disgust, betrayal, thankfulness, shock, and many more to follow. The brown wolves eyes dimmed, his body shaking, as if refusing him to be able to speak. Nokosi closed his eyes, silently making a vow that he would one day return. Whether it be by the same body or another. He would fulfill his destiny.

With a defeated glint in his eyes he stared Shadow and Seba, holding their stares. Sure, he will give up his position, but he will not submit to them. “I-“ He began, his body shaking more violently as if it hurt to say the words which were to follow. “I surrender. And with that I give my position to those who rightfully have claimed it.” Venom laced it words, almost strong enough to kill. Hatred burned in his eyes like flames, ready to engulf whoever dared meet his gaze. He would have given his life then and there. But with Taka’s life on the line, he could never do such a thing.