Today 06:59 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:58 PM

Old April 19th, 2021, 08:16 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Dogs. DOGS. DOGS! Scorchstrike's worst enemy! How could I have missed this! "I'll go! I'll go I'll go I'll go!" She bounced up and down trying to get Dawnstar to notice her. If it wasn't obvious, she really, really, hated dogs. Scorchstrike still disliked Dawnstar, sure, but her hatred for dogs outweighed anything she felt about the leader.

Silentpaw knew her limits. I don't know how to fight another cat, much less dogs! I can't go, I'll get eaten alive. I'll hunt some prey for the patrol when they get back. Wait. Frogpaw was becoming a warrior? How? He was awful!

@Undertaker Scorch will go lol
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 19th, 2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:16 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[This is a lore post for Bounce! It's open for interactions but mostly here for characterization]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw had fallen back, sitting near the edge of the medicine den, he could still hear Dawnstar's monstrously loud voice. He listened, winced, he felt his mind race with a million things.

Unfortunately, his leader had not been mauled by a dog that day.

He listened to her words vaguely, not really caring about patrols as much as a warrior would. Sure, he wandered out of camp here and there to bring in various plants, but that's about all he knew at that point.

Cruel, Dawnstar was just cruel, he almost found it funny, in fact. She was so mad- he hid a grin to himself. If she died, she'd deserve it. Bouncepaw would mourn those struck by her, she would not be mourned by him.

He felt anxiety flush through him.

Not that she...cared at all, he knew that, but, it gave him some semblance of control over the situation.

Those two. Those apprentices...

One mindless. Hm. They'd fit right in.

Bouncepaw watched, disinterested, listening to an insane preacher belittling the things that made her powerful.

It really was only a matter of time, he thought.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:18 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw perked her ears up at the mention of a warrior ceremony, maybe she could help deal with the dogs? Realizing Frogpaw was getting called up she smiled excitedly for her kithood friend.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:21 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Great, more nuisances added to the warriors den. As if there wasn't enough. Goldenclaw ignored Dawnstar's tantrum: if she cared so much about the dogs, she could surely go kill them... by herself, perferably, far from the camp, and surrounded by ten or more of them. That would be acceptable. But still: the two worst and most annoying apprentices were going to take up space in the warriors den. As if they weren't annoying as is. Dammit.

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 19th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

There were a pack of dogs on the territory? It was worrying Shrikepaw had missed that in his occasional night time outings around the territory but at least the nature of these visits and his rapidly fading apprentice status kept him safe from blame but he was lucky twice over here. The monochrome tom would have to step things up to stay on top. But then oooooh but then.... Theyd be slaughtering the dogs. This was perfect and Shrikepaws tail was thrashing behind him as his eyes burned more then ecstatic for the chance to draw blood and kill. He was hungry, the tom was always hungry and while he knew what’d sate him he wasn’t stupid. Unless he could be smart in his hunt the ‘prey’ he dearly wished for was out of his grasp but dog? It’d be viewed strangely sure but Shrikepaw could deal with that and it was close, closer then any prey he’d had before. Shrikepaw was going on this hunt and he’d relish the experience... Though not at Shrikepaw.

Outwardly his grin was satisfied and his pace calm and he slunk up but if a cat was sharp enough or in the right position in front of him the mad burning gleam in his eyes offset it to something more sinisterly lurking. Suppose the dogs would soon see what it was though as Shrikepaw would be going on this hunt no matter what.
“A chance to rend some dogs apart? And here I feared I’d just had to fester in the vengeance I’d not been able to pay to windclan yet~ A chance to keep ones claws sharp on a proper target is always a gift.”

Last edited by Rani; April 19th, 2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:23 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw was surprised at hearing that dogs were in the territory. "I-I'll go." Smokepaw mewed up to Dawnstar.

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw would volunteer, that's for sure. She wasn't keen on fighting the dogs but she used to be a kittypet and she'd run into some dogs before. "I'll go Dawnstar. I've got some experience with dogs from the past." She meowed.

~Dapplecloud~
Dogs?! Oh, this would be fun. "I'll definetly go Dawnstar. Can't wait to fight some dogs!" She meowed happily.
{Smokepaw will go but only because he's scared of Dawnstar thinking he's weak, Whitepaw will go because of her experience with dogs, and Dapplecloud will go because she'll love a fight @Undertaker }
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:24 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

The cat's green gaze turned to slits. Them? They wasn't exactly blind nor deaf. They was able to smell the filthy creatures from where they were. Lightningeyes had found out about them, but they had decided to not give anything out. Their diluted gaze trailed over towards the two apprentices. Speaking of which, their apprentice should be training with them. Snowpaw, the apprentice that had suddenly caught their mind made their tail slightly twitch. Where was that apprentice anyways?

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:24 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

~Skyleap~

Skyleap wasn't sure if she wanted to go out to fight the dogs. She knew that Cloudheart would, though and she didn't want to leave him where he could die. At least the warrior ceremonies would lighten the mood a bit. She always liked welcoming new warriors. Skyleap let her mind wander over to the time when she became a warrior. It had been so exciting!

~Cloudheart~

I'm going to fight those dogs and Skyleap won't stop me. Cloudheart was determined to fight the dogs. For some reason he really liked fighting for his Clan and he was going to fight. Besides, he didn't want to made fun of, or worse.... Cloudheart looked at his leader as she called out the names of two apprentices who were ready to become warriors.
Cloudheart eyed Strikepaw and Frogpaw. They'll make great warriors, he thought. It would be nice if they come "hunting" the dogs. Of course we could do it without them. I can fight these dogs by myself.
As he was thinking about the battle that would soon come, Skyleap asked him, "Do you really think we should fight the dogs?"
"What?" Cloudheart was suprised. Sure, his sister did this sort of stuff, but how could she question a battle? Against dogs who were hunting on ShadowClan territory. And even giving their Twolegs the prey. The prey that was rightfully ShadowClan's.
"Do you have fluff in your head?" Cloudheart glared. "Of course we have to do this. Did you hear what Dawnstar said?"
"You don't have to prove yourself," Skyleap's meow was gentle.
"I'm not trying to prove myself," Cloudheart was starting to question his decisions. "This is for the Clan."
Is it, though? I mean, what do I need to prove? But Cloudheart had an idea of what he was trying to prove.... No! I'm not doing that! I'm not. Am I?

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!

Last edited by Quickpaw; April 20th, 2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Badgerpaw heard about the dogs and piped his head up. He stood up rather quickly. He would teach those dogs for hunting in his clans territory. "I'll go!", he called. He had been battle training twice and knew what he was doing. If some cats wanted to be cowards than so be it. He wasn't one of those. He never would be!

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 19th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow
Embershadow frowned. He didn't remember spotting any signs of dogs in the territory, but that didn't mean that Dawnstar was lying. He couldn't see what that could possibly gain her. He shifted his paws nervously. The dark she-cat was putting her warriors in a bind. Either volunteer to face the dogs and possibly be killed, or say nothing and suffer the wraith of Dawnstar. To him, it was a no-brainer.

Embershadow got to his feet, curling his lip as she, once again, showed no compassion for her Clanmates. He glanced around. Did no one care about Dawnstars' heartless words? He saw cats eyes gleamed in excitement, not fear, as she once again, insulted them. Pushing his thoughts aside, he called out, "I would be honored to be part of a patrol."

Frostpaw
Frostpaw bounced excitedly on his toes, barely able to contain himself. He desperately hoped that Dawnstar would choose him to be part of a patrol. His eyes widened at her next offer. Now he had to go! If he fought well, then Dawnstar might make him a warrior!

He realized that his mentor hadn't gone on a training session with him yet, and deflated slightly. He knew how tough the final assessment could be. However, Frostpaw was confident that he could hold his own against some dogs. "I'll go, I'll go, I'll go!" he cried enthusiastically.