Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:47 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 10:43 AM
Random Art Shop
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 10:36 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:25 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2018, 04:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimaginative View Post
Hailpelt sat quietly at the edge of camp, gazing at his clanmates with a silent interest; though he couldn't hear what they were saying, aside from a word here-and-there, he was watching their body-language, trying to understand the dynamics between the various cats involved in conversations.

The young tom stretched, yawning loudly, before lying down comfortably. He was bored, but content to be so at the time. Boredom meant safety, and that was something Hailpelt treasured, for not just the clan, but himself.
Nightfall padded outside from the warriors den, taking a deep breaths of air. He looked towards the nursery with a smile. Soon be will living there with a queen who was expecting his kits. Well his and Junipersplash. The tom glanced away from where he was starting and spotted his brother. Nightfall walked over to him with a smile. "Hello brother!" he called.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Ghost of the Mountains

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

Nightfall padded outside from the warriors den, taking a deep breaths of air. He looked towards the nursery with a smile. Soon be will living there with a queen who was expecting his kits. Well his and Junipersplash. The tom glanced away from where he was starting and spotted his brother. Nightfall walked over to him with a smile. "Hello brother!" he called.

Hailpelt stood as a his brother approached, and nodded his head in greeting.

"Hello, Nightfall. How is Junipersplash?" the tom asked.

He had seen Nightfall glance towards the nursery and smile, so Hailpelt thought that he and Junipersplash must be expecting their kits soon.

Ghost on the Shore - Lord Huron

My Cat: Hailpelt
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Cosmo

Blazingstar let out a small sigh as he understood what she meant when she spoke. "Yeah, I sure do," he responded. His attention was drawn towards the entrance when a patrol came in. "Have you been out in the territory recently? Done any hunting at all? Or have kittens been preventing you from doing anything?" he inquired, his tail tip had began twitching. He wasn't sure what to talk about in all honesty. While she might be nursing his kittens, he didn't know her as well as he'd like.

Mottleheart smiled when he spoke, glad he understood. "Well I was about to head out to hunt before you came," She said, and then quickly added, "Not that that's a bad thing, I needed someone to talk to." She found that she didn't have that many cats to talk to these days, even her own sister seemed rather caught up doing her own thing lately. Mottleheart respected that, everyone needed their time alone. The molly had been having unusual mood changes lately, and someone to talk to about anything was nice.
Old August 10th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arié @Spikes
{I apologize for being so late, I've been gone or babysitting almost every day this week.}

Buttercupbreeze watched Breezefeather reach for the hare leg and was glade as he began eating. Roansplash's cross movement was a bit to odious to her, but the molly wasn't going to point him out on it or anything, they had their separate opinions that was that. And this creamy molly was a-okay with that if she wasn't she probably you lead a very well life in the clans. At his comment she flicked her ear in response but said nothing. Feeling no need to argue or comment instead she staid quite watching what agent in around Camp.
As the silver tom began eating she went on with her cleaning feeling the dust still in her thick pelt. Out of the corner of her amber brown eyes she could see the roan and white tom look over at her with a triumphant glance. Was this all a game to him? Though the relief in his eyes told her that he did care more about his Clanmate's well being. Looking up she watched Breeze lick out the bone marrow and naw on the bone. Maybe he will be alright. Buttercup thought actually hoping she was wrong in the first place. Though as she seemed forward and took a bite of the hare the silver tom got up and swiftly made his way to the dirt place, not looking to well.

Letting out a sigh the creamy female sat up looking after Breezefether. Poor thing. The molly mused sympathetically. She could just guess how he was feeling, since everyone had different pain sensory. For a while she staid in an almost awkward silence needing the grass with her claws, taking them in and out. She had no idea what to say and it appeared Roansplash was embarrassed or something. When the silver tom finally did show up she gave him a slightly sympathetic glance, watching him closely as he drifted into sleep. His earlier comment made her feel a bit guilty for saying they could all share the hare but she pushed that away as the roan tom looked her in the eye asking if they should get the Medicine cat. She didn't want to bug the young cat but maybe Breeze needed her. "Maybe let him sleep a bit before we go get Oriolepaw?" Buttercup suggested in a low tone not wanting to disturb their sleeping companion.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:44 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{ @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline - this is the second time I get you guys names mixed up with your characters... - doing a short time skip because my character ain't gonna be moving for a while :3}

Breezefeather had fallen asleep on a full belly, although he may have been puking, it felt like it. The tom's silver spotted tail flicked in the dawning sunlight and as he felt the rays of the sun warming his back, he slowly opened his green eyes. He saw the two other cats flanking him, offering him the warmth from their ticker and fluffier fur. He sat up, his limbs protesting as he stretched out his shoulders and then he sat back down, lifting the pressure off the injured paw. His stomach rumbled but he was unsure if he could just go and take a piece of prey - and likely get reprimanded. He looked towards the two cats beside him, sure that the creamy molly hold authority, by the feel of power coming from her. He then let his gaze wander over the roan splattered tom, here he could only feel the soft anger and frustration.
Appreciating what the two others did for him, he limped up to the freshkill pile and picked up a small body of a young rabbit. He made sure to avoid the mice, the tom still not over the fear for it, and then slowly dragged the body of the rabbit back to his two 'friends' and he sat down, putting the rabbit in front of them both. "Wake up," his soft voice said.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:15 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fuzzyfeline | @Arié ||

"...Oh, you're up." The tone in the russet and white tom's voice was more surprised than relieved, though that could be attributed to the fact that he was nodding off, himself. His mind was quite muddled for the time being. Part of him wondered why he stayed with the haggard tom and the fluffy cream molly... She told him that they should wait for Breezefeather to wake up before talking to their young medicine cat, and he couldn't really blame her. Roansplash, for one, hated being woken up from a nap. Anybody that attempted to wake him up would often be scratched in retaliation, so it was no wonder that practically nobody bothered to wake him up, anymore. Though the roan tom was concerned about Breezefeather's state, was he really concerned enough to curl up beside him until he was awake? Apparently he was, unless Buttercup had found a way to persuade his subconscious into staying around. This was the longest time he'd spent with another cat for moons, so the experience was jarring... Besides the point, he'd never even slept near another cat since his kit and apprenticeship moons, which were far behind him. He must've missed the comforting warmth of a companion to be lulled so easily into sleep... And the fact that he'd readily been lulled into comfort was embarrassing, it was a challenge to his outlook and one that he wanted to keep hidden.

The roan tom composed himself, light blue eyes blinking repeatedly until they were wide, as if he had to prove that he was awake and alert. He sighed with relief as the silvery tom padded towards the fresh kill pile, not yet compelled to sit up from his lying position. Hopefully nobody would mention it. Others rarely ever made observations about him, luckily. He hated the idea of cats that could delve right into your soul and see what you wanted to hide. There was quite a bit that he didn't want the others to know, and as long as he was in control, they never would.

But for how long would that last?

His guard had been broken by the gentle promise of a simpler time. A simple gesture of concern was tearing away what he'd spent moons building up. Roansplash kept his head lowered, hoping that the tom somehow missed his little sign of grogginess, though would that be better or worse? On one end he'd be curled up like a kit for the tom to coo at, at the other, he'd be a confused and disoriented cat who mumbled about Breezefeather as soon as he'd woken up from his trance, of sorts. Conceding at last, he simply watched the spotted tom return with a rabbit, wondering if he'd actually be able to keep this one in his stomach. "...Are you sure you've got the guts for that? I mean that literally." He hoped that would change the nonexistent subject.
Old August 11th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

That was the problem for her - she did want to learn, it was just frustrating because she never tried hunting before. She always scavenged for leftovers once the meal was taken down. She never...killed her own meal before. Murdering a life for food was horrid to her, but the natural instinct to kill was there. She was a cat. Her ancestors hunted, didn't they? She didn't think all her family had been kittypets, given that she knew them. She looked down at her paws, sheathing and unsheathing her claws as he tilted her head back up at him, her shoulders tensed for a moment. ''I want to learn, Weaselshade.'' She replied, genuinely wanting to be use to this clan she called home.It was easy for her to up and leave, but she didn't think she would survive out there long. She highly doubt that Weaselshade would let her take the kits...beside, the kits looked excited about becoming apprentices. It made her ears pin to her head. ''I know it take time and practice.'' She was rushing it, wanting to perfect the move on the first try. ''I don't think you were always the best hunter in the beginning, were you?'' She flicked her ears, curious to know his tale. She recalled that he told her that he wasn't a Windclan cat, only that he was raised here. She started to wonder more about him.

The large tom couldn't help a smile lighting up his features at her words. He wanted to say something but he believed he would just sound awkward. The tom was confused, he was never speechless. He always knew what to say. Trying to make sure the conversation less awkward he raised a paw to groom it. He listened to her as she spoke, it did take time and practice, and she seemed to want to be perfect. At least she was trying. That was all he could ask. The tom paused as though in shock when she spoke. "Me?" He asked as he thought about it, "Of course not, no cat is." He stopped to chuckle as he thought of his previous apprentices. "Honestly Fawny you should see some of the new apprentices, always stumbling, actually most of the time its far worse than what you just did." The tom didn't pause when he noticed that he had called her 'Fawny' he hoped she wouldn't notice, or at least, wouldn't mind.
Old August 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Oh… yeah, doesn’t sound like you guys would get along very well,” Pineneedle laughed, his eyes twinkling with mirth as he did so. Thank goodness they wouldn’t be real friends, or spend that much time together… for him, it was the worst thing he could imagine. If she found new friends, Pineneedle wasn’t sure what he would do. He wasn’t good at going out and meeting other cats… to this day, Adderheart was the only one who had seen who he really was and accepted him for that, and in turn, he had seemed to take on more of her happiness since they first met. For Pineneedle, it felt like the world had opened up a lot more within the past few moons or so. Since he’d stopped lying to and using Adderheart, anyways. The tom’s heart skipped a beat, his throat drying up at the she cat’s teasing question. He wasn’t quite sure how to answer. He could either answer teasingly, or tell her the truth… the part of the truth that he had suspected for some time now, anyways.

Pineneedle had always run from the parts of the truth that he didn’t want to admit to himself, or others, and it had only ever brought him and those he cared about heartbreak. He wasn’t completely sure whether or not he was ready to tell Adderheart how he felt, but he really didn’t want to lie to her right now. Kidding with her wasn’t technically lying, was it? ”Pfft, you wish!” The tom mewed in a voice that was almost too upbeat. Why was it harder to lie about something like this then all of the other lies he had told her before? ”I mean, if we use the term “like” loosely… then I guess I sorta, kinda, maybe could?” It was harder to joke about this then Pineneedle had expected. They talked about almost everything, so the fact that he was having a harder time with this struck Pineneedle pretty hard. He didn’t want things to change between them. Everything was totally fine now, wasn’t it? As far as he knew, they had been having a pretty good relationship lately, and since neither one of them was angry at the other, there was no point in opening up a can of worms.

Pineneedle was worried some old feelings of anger might work themselves back into this conversation, and that was the last thing he wanted. If he was ever going to admit those feelings to Adderheart, and himself, things were going to have to be very, very good with them.
{Agh, so sorry for this late response!}

"I mean, we get along, I just wouldn't hang out with him. Not like we do!" Adderheart clarified with a grin, her own golden eyes analyzing him with quiet curiosity. Normally her friend was particularly open with everything, no secrets anymore, and yet.. Was there something just then? Jealousy of another tom having her attention, and maybe even glee to hear that she didn't see the other tom in that light? Maybe she was just pulling straws here, trying to make something that just wasn't true. Even further down the rabbit hole, perhaps she was even imagining this because she liked the idea of him being jealous, of him wanting her attention fully because maybe she liked him more than any friend might like another.. Too far down the rabbit hole. She thought to herself, having to bring herself back out.

The sandy tabby looked upon her brown furred friend with bright eyes, waiting for his answer, her heart jumping just a little faster with her curiosity. But the answer was one that caused her to tilt her head slightly. The tone sounded strange, but even still, she could find her mind replying, 'Maybe I do wish..' But her mouth would never let that out. Not until she was completely sure that he shared feelings. Despite coming off as tough and headstrong, and while the most part she was, often times Adderheart protected herself from things that could potentially hurt her. She didn't want to go through heartbreak again, even if it wouldn't be like when he first revealed that he had been using her. She didn't want to deal with rejection and would rather let her feelings be kept down, than rejected and possibly ruin their friendship. He was the only friend she cared about and her only friend in general.

Hearing the second part of his reply, she would nod her head slightly and shrug. It appeared she was satisfied with the answer, at least outwardly anyways. Internally she still had questions, so many, but.. Shaking her head, she would yawn out, laying her head on the ground. "Have any plans for the rest of the day Pineneedle?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

|| @catcafe ||

Eveningkit tumbled around the nursery, her paws failing to let her stand up. The young kit had nearly just lost their mother and was every squirming. Eveningkit was trying to find some warm fur to snuggle next to.
Old August 12th, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Suspiciousmindz

Ravenpaw didn’t know their muscles had tightened until they relaxed in relief. They noticed their mentor’s small smile, and matched it with one of their own. The apprentice started kneading the softer grass and dirt with their paws, a nervous habit of theirs. Their blue orbs flickered from their dusty paws to the cat they needed to pay attention to. It was difficult to keep his mind on track, but he had to try.

They paid close attention as Blazingstar explained the basics of hunting. It was true, most of their instincts told them to stalk their prey. But they had to suppress those instincts when hunting. They didn’t want to disappoint Blazingstar. Ravenpaw nodded at everything the larger cat said, trying to take it all in. Their ears perked up and their heart started beating faster once their mentor mentioned something about running. They blinked. They didn’t know how well they ran, as they had never really done so before. They were either confined to a nest, or laying in the corner of the nursery. “Uh, now?” they asked, their voice shaky.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread