Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 10:29 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:24 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:21 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:17 PM

Old May 8th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

{Flickerbeetle}

She trotted after the molly, Her face scrunching up at the mention of cats not enjoying quality time with one another. Eh, there were certainly some grouchy cats around, Flickerbeetle disliked them getting her mood down. The time spent with the cats you care for is one of the most precious moments one could ask for… and they act as nice distractions from present events. She slowed down as Brokensoul pushed herself up out of the camp, she followed suit, heaving herself up and out of the camp after her, landing with a heavy thud.

“Bah! A lot of cats in this clan need to lighten up.” She shook her head, pointedly flicking her ear. “Though if you hang around me, you better start getting used to it.” She glanced at Brokensoul with a rather big hint of amusement. She didn’t seem all that bad, considering the initial impressions of her from not that long before. Her head perked at the sound of her name.

“Ttttthe one and only! You might've heard of me.” Her chest puffed out as she walked alongside the warrior, a confident, toothy grin crossing her maw, though this was followed by a soft fit of giggling. When they arrived at the clearing, she cocked her head, giving a scan of the area, then prancing into the clearing, the wind rustling through her fur. “This is a nice place, I can see why the bugs like it here.” Then her eyes rolled. “Though they enjoy being practically anywhere so ain’t as much of a compliment as I thought it was.”

@~WallyDarling~

Old May 8th, 2023, 10:24 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
{Flickerbeetle}

She trotted after the molly, Her face scrunching up at the mention of cats not enjoying quality time with one another. Eh, there were certainly some grouchy cats around, Flickerbeetle disliked them getting her mood down. The time spent with the cats you care for is one of the most precious moments one could ask for… and they act as nice distractions from present events. She slowed down as Brokensoul pushed herself up out of the camp, she followed suit, heaving herself up and out of the camp after her, landing with a heavy thud.

“Bah! A lot of cats in this clan need to lighten up.” She shook her head, pointedly flicking her ear. “Though if you hang around me, you better start getting used to it.” She glanced at Brokensoul with a rather big hint of amusement. She didn’t seem all that bad, considering the initial impressions of her from not that long before. Her head perked at the sound of her name.

“Ttttthe one and only! You might've heard of me.” Her chest puffed out as she walked alongside the warrior, a confident, toothy grin crossing her maw, though this was followed by a soft fit of giggling. When they arrived at the clearing, she cocked her head, giving a scan of the area, then prancing into the clearing, the wind rustling through her fur. “This is a nice place, I can see why the bugs like it here.” Then her eyes rolled. “Though they enjoy being practically anywhere so ain’t as much of a compliment as I thought it was.”

@~WallyDarling~

~Brokensoul~
She flicked her tail, nodding. There were quite a few butterflies that day, a couple crickets, a few bees, and a moth. She shook her fur slowly and gently, not wanting to scare the little critters. "eh, they dont really care that much for most of the territory. I'vs heard there are a lot in thunderclan, though," she said, with a pointed nod. She stretched, before accidentally stepping on a butterfly. She got a horrified expression, and tried to shake the guts off of her paw. She hated bugs for one reason. They were so fragile! Even if you grazed a butterfly's wing, it died, for no reason! She sighed, scooping up the remains, setting them to the side. Shw wanted to start a conversation, maybe about sgrange creatures she had hesrd of? Would flickerbeetle like that? She pondered these wuestions for a minute or two.

Or three. She then decided. "so, flickerbeetle... Have you ever heard of vultures?" she asked, flicking her tail calmly, watching the clearing around her. "i heard of them one day from a couple of loners nearby as i was hunting. They said they were bald birds with large feathers... And the peculiar thing is, they eat the long gone remains of animals. Basically rotting fresh kill!" she said, getting a rather disgusted expression across her maw, bwfore sighing. "it was quite the sad thing to hear, im sorry about... Telling you the... Un-needed information." she watched the other again, before spotting a bird fkying through the sky. It looked beautiful. She enjoyed watching the wildlife too. The way they flew was so peculiar. "isnt it interesting how birds fly?" she asked, turning her attention to flickerbeetle again
Old May 8th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Why am I still awake

{Flickerbeetle}

“Oh you’ll find those little buggers in places you hardly expect them.” She retorted, her belly pressed against the grass, her gaze training on the moth. She slowly crept closer and closer, her tail swaying high up in the air, then she stopped, her head turning to the cat accompanying her.

“I’ve heard of the word vulture, but I’ve certainly never seen one.” There was a pause before she continued. “They don’t get sick from eating them?... fascinating. They probably built up an immunity for them. Could I-” The molly mumbled, particularly to herself, abruptly ending her sentence, knowing the look she’d get from it, though could she build up an immunity for them too? The expression on her dad’s face if he saw eating rotten prey would be absolutely priceless, but she wouldn’t actually attempt… probably. “Oh no, that information was very much needed.”

Flickerbeetle made her way over to Brokensoul and sat beside her, following her gaze to the bird. Her head shifted, tilting to the side, her maw scrunching up as she attempted to see what Brokensoul was seeing in the bird. Its flight pattern.. was certainly distinct from a bug. She opened her mouth, then promptly shut it, realizing what she was about to say could come across as insensitive.

She supposed… in comparison to cats it was fascinating, cats didn’t have wings for limbs nor beaks. Birds were really the only creatures she knew of that weren’t bugs that could fly. Their beaks were actually pretty nice, how many animals basically had a fang for a mouth?

“Honestly, I think their beaks are really cool, some of them can even make holes in trees. Pretty damn powerful, I mean, imagine if a cat had claws that strong! Really that'd make conflicts much scarier.” Her eyes squinted. The more she watched it, the more she noticed that it was rather graceful despite being speedy, a combo she didn’t typically see. “They fly so smoothly for something so fast.”

@~WallyDarling~

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; May 8th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old May 11th, 2023, 09:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Estelle

He quickly exited the camp following the she-cats nod and smile. A smile. It was a quick note he'd keep to himself. He gestured for the she-cat to follow, not really aiming to go anywhere in specific in the territory. The prey was coming out like crazy and the pile could be stocked constantly now. They probably wouldn't even have to travel far before they'd fine anything.

Compared to the last time they had hunted, the warrior looked much better to the tom. She seemed to have been taking better care of herself. Hawkbite was happy with this. Perhaps now they could bring back better prey to the clan.

"Y'know, the territory is really blooming now that new-leaf has arrived," the tom spoke, glancing back at the she-cat, assuming she had been following this whole time. "Perhaps we'll have better luck now, especially with everything taking advantage of the new growth," he finished, wondering if this was enough to get her to talk some.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 11th, 2023, 10:06 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Quote:

{Flickerbeetle}

“Oh you’ll find those little buggers in places you hardly expect them.” She retorted, her belly pressed against the grass, her gaze training on the moth. She slowly crept closer and closer, her tail swaying high up in the air, then she stopped, her head turning to the cat accompanying her.

“I’ve heard of the word vulture, but I’ve certainly never seen one.” There was a pause before she continued. “They don’t get sick from eating them?... fascinating. They probably built up an immunity for them. Could I-” The molly mumbled, particularly to herself, abruptly ending her sentence, knowing the look she’d get from it, though could she build up an immunity for them too? The expression on her dad’s face if he saw eating rotten prey would be absolutely priceless, but she wouldn’t actually attempt… probably. “Oh no, that information was very much needed.”

Flickerbeetle made her way over to Brokensoul and sat beside her, following her gaze to the bird. Her head shifted, tilting to the side, her maw scrunching up as she attempted to see what Brokensoul was seeing in the bird. Its flight pattern.. was certainly distinct from a bug. She opened her mouth, then promptly shut it, realizing what she was about to say could come across as insensitive.

She supposed… in comparison to cats it was fascinating, cats didn’t have wings for limbs nor beaks. Birds were really the only creatures she knew of that weren’t bugs that could fly. Their beaks were actually pretty nice, how many animals basically had a fang for a mouth?

“Honestly, I think their beaks are really cool, some of them can even make holes in trees. Pretty damn powerful, I mean, imagine if a cat had claws that strong! Really that'd make conflicts much scarier.” Her eyes squinted. The more she watched it, the more she noticed that it was rather graceful despite being speedy, a combo she didn’t typically see. “They fly so smoothly for something so fast.”

@~WallyDarling~

(aaaa sorry about the waitt!)
~Brokensoul~
(im getting a new image fir her, so just hold on for an image lol)
hm. strange. this cat actually like her strange facts. She smiled, flicking her tail. "youre actually the first cat who likes that fact," she smiled, flicking her tail. "could you- oh, no, imyour stomach cant digest it, so it makes you sick. However, their stomachs are accustomed to it," she smiled.

She glanced over, watching her. "i have lesrned wmquite a bit about birds, if you would like, i can tell you about them!" i laughed. "although... I suppose that isnt very interesting is it..." i kurmured, reaching a paw down, grabbing a small moth gently, and setting it down next to flickerbeetle. "here. For you!" i smiled, listening to her speak, before nodding. "that cat would bd terrifying... All the cats in the forest woukd want to stay on their good side... They would pribably become stronger than dawnstar, but... Dont tell her i said that," she whispered, watching it land a few tails away.

"watch this," she whispered, before crouching, disappesring behind the tall grass. She crept slowly, stopping when the bird looked her way. She leapt, landin gon the bird, carefully snapping its neck, before bringing it to flickerbeetle. "it would be easier to show you how they worked eith the body!" she laughed, flicking her tail. She then made a small cut down the birds chest. "aould you like to learn?" she asked, turning her head to flickerbeetle for a moment, before back to the prey, messing with the bird. She opened the wings, and making sure she could reach the organs. She made a cross in the slit, opening the leg area.

Whether flickerbeetle wanted to learn or not, she was going to remind herself of the cool and interesting body. "speaking of which, do you want the beak? You can use it as decoration, or whatever you want for it. I like to decorate my pelt with the feathers sometimes," she said with a smile, plucking a few of the feathers, setting them behind flickerbeetle's ear. She smiled at the molly, hoping the cat would want to learn, as no one else did. Mainly because it was too "weird" or "gross" for them.
Old May 12th, 2023, 04:06 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver smiled as she watched the warrior arrive, greeting them with a light wave of her tail. It was oddly nice seeing someone familiar, and she couldn't help but feel relieve it was Foxcall. Not being able to muster a 'let's go', she only gave a gentle nod and padded on off besides them until they reached the territory. Oh hopefully this would go well.
"I'll g..go... this.. way"
She quietly spoke, lightly gesturing with her paw to the left, the direction she was etching in. Kind of as she believed Foxcall to be, she was still unsecure about hunting in other feline's presence. Turning away after receiving confirmation, Nightshiver began smelling the air for prey.

[ @perseus. ]

Old May 12th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Estelle

He quickly exited the camp following the she-cats nod and smile. A smile. It was a quick note he'd keep to himself. He gestured for the she-cat to follow, not really aiming to go anywhere in specific in the territory. The prey was coming out like crazy and the pile could be stocked constantly now. They probably wouldn't even have to travel far before they'd fine anything.

Compared to the last time they had hunted, the warrior looked much better to the tom. She seemed to have been taking better care of herself. Hawkbite was happy with this. Perhaps now they could bring back better prey to the clan.

"Y'know, the territory is really blooming now that new-leaf has arrived," the tom spoke, glancing back at the she-cat, assuming she had been following this whole time. "Perhaps we'll have better luck now, especially with everything taking advantage of the new growth," he finished, wondering if this was enough to get her to talk some.

Nightshiver began to follow Hawkbite out of camp. She kept an appropriate distance, walking beside the tom though at about a tail's length from being fully beside him, letting the warrior lead them further into the territory. It was strangely nice, as she watched the ground pass by, silently padding through the territory with someone she may consider to be more kind than some other members of ShadowClan. To her, the silence was comfortable as opposed to oppressing, and she strangely enjoyed the little walk. Perhaps it was because she hadn't left camp all that much lately.

The white lady raised her head again only when Hawkbite spoke, eyes turning to look at him. She nodded in reply, whispering a little "yes" as she did, looking around. The territory looked so much nicer... Almost alive, much more so than during leafbare. It was nice. True to how she'd always been, Nightshiver was unsure of what to say next. Until her ears gave a twitch and she suddenly looked right, attention picked by a sudden sound. It must be critters going about their day, the with little wind blowing in their direction, she didn't quite pick up the scent yet.
"I think.. th-there's something.. there"
She pointed right with her paw, behind some bushes and trees, naturally keeping her voice low. It might be.. A mouse, if she'd have to guess.

Old May 13th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Why am I still awake

{Flickerbeetle}
(You're all good!)

“Well- I- I mean I guessed that much.” She puffed out, shaking her long fur as if to push away the thought that Brokensoul assumed she thought she could also eat crowfood without getting sick. Her tail curled around her paws, flicking up and down, raising an invisible brow as a moth was set down in front of her. She lowered herself closer to the ground, ever so lightly putting a paw on top of it. “I won't say a thing" -She winked- "and I mean, if ya want to ramble, go right on ahead- oh?”

Her eyes narrowed, craning her neck to get a good view of the molly as she disappeared into the tall grass. Her head cocked to the side as Brokensoul came back into her sight, her ears twitching. Her head swiftly reared back when she made the incision. Wow- this was certainly a turn of events.

“Uh yes???? Go do you gotta do!” Flickerbeetle had a grin of a cat who was just given something she wasn’t supposed to have. Her snout scrunched up at the thought of keeping the beak, it diddd sound cool, she'd have to take a pass this. "Eh, not one for collecting things though it sounds pretty cool- How would you even take the beak off? It’s attached to the head, isn't it?” She leaned in closer, glancing at the feathers in her ear as Brokensoul placed them there.

@~WallyDarling~

Old May 13th, 2023, 02:42 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver smiled as she watched the warrior arrive, greeting them with a light wave of her tail. It was oddly nice seeing someone familiar, and she couldn't help but feel relieve it was Foxcall. Not being able to muster a 'let's go', she only gave a gentle nod and padded on off besides them until they reached the territory. Oh hopefully this would go well.
"I'll g..go... this.. way"
She quietly spoke, lightly gesturing with her paw to the left, the direction she was etching in. Kind of as she believed Foxcall to be, she was still unsecure about hunting in other feline's presence. Turning away after receiving confirmation, Nightshiver began smelling the air for prey.

[ @perseus. ]

Foxcall hummed and nodded at the other warrior giving a kind smile as they went in the opposite direction of Nightshiver and took in the scents around them. It was nice to be in the territories, they hadn't been called onto a patrol in a while and they were hoping this would be good chance to show they aren't slacking.

They quickly dropped into a crouch as they stalked forward toward the bird, and quickly pounced and bit into the neck of it, burying it quickly. They opened their maw again to scent and walked away slightly and started to stalk toward the mouse that they had scented. Their body low to the ground and quick to pounce and kill the prey.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 14th, 2023, 06:03 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;g t; Venus!

Quote:
{Flickerbeetle}
(You're all good!)

“Well- I- I mean I guessed that much.” She puffed out, shaking her long fur as if to push away the thought that Brokensoul assumed she thought she could also eat crowfood without getting sick. Her tail curled around her paws, flicking up and down, raising an invisible brow as a moth was set down in front of her. She lowered herself closer to the ground, ever so lightly putting a paw on top of it. “I won't say a thing" -She winked- "and I mean, if ya want to ramble, go right on ahead- oh?”

Her eyes narrowed, craning her neck to get a good view of the molly as she disappeared into the tall grass. Her head cocked to the side as Brokensoul came back into her sight, her ears twitching. Her head swiftly reared back when she made the incision. Wow- this was certainly a turn of events.

“Uh yes???? Go do you gotta do!” Flickerbeetle had a grin of a cat who was just given something she wasn’t supposed to have. Her snout scrunched up at the thought of keeping the beak, it diddd sound cool, she'd have to take a pass this. "Eh, not one for collecting things though it sounds pretty cool- How would you even take the beak off? It’s attached to the head, isn't it?” She leaned in closer, glancing at the feathers in her ear as Brokensoul placed them there.

@~WallyDarling~

~Brokensoul~
The molly glanced over at the question. "You can detach it. Especially after keaving the bones to sit, weird small, worm-like bugs cover it and start... eating it, i think, and it becomes soft enough after a little while. " she explained, before beginning to look through the bird's organs.

After a little while, the molly found the heart, and nodded to herself. "this is the heart. It does tge same thing as cat's heart, and is surrounded by the ribcage as ours is," she said, giving a smile, before moving to the lungs. "these are the lungs. They are much, much smaller and they di the same thibg. Can you see then?" she asked, glancing at Flickerbeetle again.

She then glanced back after she responded, before finding the rest of the organs, pointing them out and explaining them. Eventually, she finished, and glanced at flickerbeetle. "does that make sense?" she asked, flicking her tail softly in the light breeze. Personally, she thought she explained it oretty well.

Her eyes went to another bird as it made its strange sound. "black bird..." she murmured to the call, watching the black bird fly to another tree, another bird following it. She smiled, watching the hird swoop around, and chuckling. "this is why i come out here so ofteh... For the birds..." she mumbled.