Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
by Seamrog
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:55 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:50 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM

Old May 29th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Rainingflower was laying down in the sun, cleaning herself. It made her feel allot better. She glanced at Blazingflame, Dawnpaw, and Scorchpaw. They looked so similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
@Pluto

Redrunner twitched his ears toward Jaggedblossom, "She's missing, and has been missing since yesterday. Her kits are panicking," he explained, voice heavy. "I'll be back, alright? I need to find Micah and Tempestgrowl..."

He headed for the exit where Rootsnap and Freezepaw stood, then skidded to a halt and turned around toward the gray tom when he spotted him. "Tempestgrowl, you said something about Micah. He - he left?" Please say I'm wrong! Micah wouldn't go, not after he said... he said he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow

Maplestar gazed at Mudclaw as he spoke, pushing her muzzle gently against his side briefly in a show of affection. "I'm sorry, Mudclaw," she shook her head, "StarClan gives and takes away," there was a long moment of silence before he asked her what she'd wanted to talk about. "I would have brought it up with Flowerheart, but I'm regretting my choice to make her deputy. She's weighed down by grief, and I understand her pain, but she must stand up for CloudClan. I've put Redrunner in charge of managing patrols just for today so that she can have some rest. Either way, the real matter on my paws is DuskClan. I feel we should have a meeting with them, routinely, something to keep us from clawing each other's eyes out, maybe once or twice a moon, though I can't say I'm sure. Has StarClan chosen to speak with you, anything about DuskClan?" she asked, heavily weighted down by the stress dragging at her pelt.

~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Bristlebramble drew to a sharp halt when he heard Littlewing's words. She loves me? he turned around to stare at the smaller cat, fur blowing in the breeze and amber eyes intent. For another moment he stood, staring into her eyes, "I love you too," he whispered, but his words could hardly be heard over the clatter of the creek. He turned around and whisked away, guilt, shame and confusion weighing at him as he pelted toward the camp.

He only stopped when he picked up the stench of blood, digging his claws into the soil. With that, he whipped around and looked about, opening his mouth to take in the crimson odor and following it until he pushed through a gap between two bushes, tension flooding his muscles when he took in the scene before him. Rushwhisker lay on her flank in the clearing, clinging to life, claws dug into the soil, breath shallow. Scarlet stained her shoulders and stomach, where some other cat's claws had ripped into her flesh and blood pooled around her, sinking into the soil and leaves. Panic began to well inside the tom as he dashed over, "Rushwhisker?" he gushed, bristling.

The she-cat lifted her head and tried to stand up, falling to the ground another time. All thoughts of Littlewing escaped Bristlebramble's mind and he focused on Rushwhisker, crouching beside her a moment. He could smell another cat, but it was washed away - a strange, pale odor that had to be cat but didn't quite hit all the checkmarks. Clumps of black fur were caught between the queen's claws, suggesting she had fought back. Nervous, Bristlebramble rushed back to camp, slamming straight into @Pluto Freezepaw and bowling her over by accident. He pulled away, turning a frightened look toward Maplestar, "Rushwhisker's injured! She fought some cat, but she's covered in blood and I don't know if she'll live!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lakefeather glanced at Abaddon, "I... We'll worry about that later," she muttered quickly, hoisting the dead tom's body on her shoulders to help Shadestar carry the limp frame into camp. She coughed when she smelled his lifeless flesh, but didn't make any more noise as the two hauled Breezeglare back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@~Silverkit~ @Silvershadow
Rootsnap nodded before dashing off and barging into the medicne cats den "Mudclaw! Bluepaw? Silverpaw!? We have a huge problem . It's rushwhisker!" he meowed . Freezepaw was interested a bit in want could have caused this though " do you know what caused this? " she asked with a tilt of her head.
Quote:
Maplestar, standing before Mudclaw, swung her head around when she saw Streampaw. Biting back an impulsive snarl, she spoke calmly, turning away from the medicine cat. "What is the meaning if this, Streampaw? You smell of adrenaline and... blood? What's going on?"
Blazingflame's ears pricked up as the scent of blood filled his nose, his head whipping around as he saw Streampaw dashing into the camp. The large tom padded briskly to his daughter, looking her over for any wounds. "What happened?"

Mudclaw nodded at Maplestar's words, his head turning and his eyes full of worry as Streampaw ran into the camp. He caught the scent of blood filling his nose.

Fang padded out of the Medicine den, her black fur standing up in fear as she heard all of the commotion. "I smell blood... Did something happen?" She glanced worriedly at Blazingflame and the young she-cat that seemed to be his daughter. She looked back at the sound of coughing and Snowpaw's soft voice as she soothed a very sick Foxshadow, whose time was drawing nearer...

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 30th, 2019, 07:18 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Maplestar, standing before Mudclaw, swung her head around when she saw Streampaw. Biting back an impulsive snarl, she spoke calmly, turning away from the medicine cat. "What is the meaning if this, Streampaw? You smell of adrenaline and... blood? What's going on?"
@Silvershadow
Streampaw was shaking badly and looked at Maplestar, her eyes full of worry. "We have a new threat to Cloudclan and Duskclan. The prophecy that Mottlekit got came true. That Same day I got a sign. I was beside the river and in the water I saw 4 cats. I thought one of them was Seafire but it wasn't. It was his kin from twolegplace. And in the water I saw three cats. Breezeglare, Rushwhisker, and Littlewing." She paused and looked at Mudclaw "Rushwhisker and Breezeglare got murdered by Seafires kin. And if we don't do something fast Littlewing is going to get murdered too. We need to tell Duskclan about this! We need to protect Littlewing! Or she's gonna die too!" She meowed, her eyes full of worry. She wasn't very found of Littlewing but she didn't want her to die.
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:22 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Calliecat
Shadetstar trudged into camp. The weight of Breezeglare's body was beginning to push him down, exhaust him, and some of the former deputy's blood was dripping down his own shoulders. He pushed through the crowd of now gathered cats, flattened his ears against the gasps of shock and confusion. "Set him down here," he murmured to Lakefeather.
((@Pluto when do you want Seafire to visit Tempestgrowl?))

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

@Calliecat
Shadetstar trudged into camp. The weight of Breezeglare's body was beginning to push him down, exhaust him, and some of the former deputy's blood was dripping down his own shoulders. He pushed through the crowd of now gathered cats, flattened his ears against the gasps of shock and confusion. "Set him down here," he murmured to Lakefeather.
((@Pluto when do you want Seafire to visit Tempestgrowl?))
Lakefeather laid her brother on the ground, bowing her head and crouching dejectedly as voices broke out around camp. Softstep bounded from the medicine den, skidding to as to a stop before the dead tom, "What happened?" she blurted, pushing her nose into his neck fur as if to see if he were really dead. "He smells dead, and the wound in his throat is clearly from a cat's claws, and yet it must have been so quick hardly a whisker's scent was left. And there's no fur between his nails," she prodded his forepaws with her muzzle, a look of concern on her face. She turned to Shadestar for an explanation.

Rabbitcrouch's fur bristled from where he stood beside Lakefeather, and in the next instant Gladefeather fled from her spot beside the nursery, skidding to a stop before her mate's body. Tears began to flood her amber eyes and she rounded on Shadestar, bristling, "You let him die!" she growled, "Please, what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow @~Silverkit~

Maplestar's tail began to lash furiously, and she padded closer to Streampaw, "Rushwhisker is dead," she murmured, "And you say you've received a message from StarClan that Breezeglare has died as well. Seafire's... one of Seafire's kin, apparently, has been murdering our cats," she bristled, then squeezed her eyes shut. Where was Flowerheart when she needed her? "One of Shadestar's, his own deputy, and then one of our queens. Streampaw, Littlewing is not important. Shadestar can handle his own, I have full confidence. We know nothing about DuskClan and their leader will take care of them, not us," she left the den and leapt onto the highstone, calling out for a clan meeting.

Only Redrunner did not hear.
@Coriander

Instead, he moved swiftly through the forest, pushing through bracken with a half-open mouth to drink in Micah's fading scent trail. It appeared he'd gone back to his twoleg den, and that made the tom's fur bristle, but why? I have better things to worry about! Training Dawnpaw, protecting CloudClan from this strange... this stranger that killing Rushwhisker, but I can't do that. I have to find Micah. He bounded faster through the forest, "Micah!" he called, jumping up to stand on the fence, tail lashing.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; May 30th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old May 30th, 2019, 09:54 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Lakefeather laid her brother on the ground, bowing her head and crouching dejectedly as voices broke out around camp. Softstep bounded from the medicine den, skidding to as to a stop before the dead tom, "What happened?" she blurted, pushing her nose into his neck fur as if to see if he were really dead. "He smells dead, and the wound in his throat is clearly from a cat's claws, and yet it must have been so quick hardly a whisker's scent was left. And there's no fur between his nails," she prodded his forepaws with her muzzle, a look of concern on her face. She turned to Shadestar for an explanation.

Rabbitcrouch's fur bristled from where he stood beside Lakefeather, and in the next instant Gladefeather fled from her spot beside the nursery, skidding to a stop before her mate's body. Tears began to flood her amber eyes and she rounded on Shadestar, bristling, "You let him die!" she growled, "Please, what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maplestar's tail began to lash furiously, and she padded closer to Streampaw, "Rushwhisker is dead," she murmured, "And you say you've received a message from StarClan that Breezeglare has died as well. Seafire's... one of Seafire's kin, apparently, has been murdering our cats," she bristled, then squeezed her eyes shut. Where was Flowerheart when she needed her? "One of Shadestar's, his own deputy, and then one of our queens. Streampaw, Littlewing is not important. Shadestar can handle his own, I have full confidence. We know nothing about DuskClan and their leader will take care of them, not us," she left the den and leapt onto the highstone, calling out for a clan meeting.

@Coriander

Instead, he moved swiftly through the forest, pushing through bracken with a half-open mouth to drink in Micah's fading scent trail. It appeared he'd gone back to his twoleg den, and that made the tom's fur bristle, but why? I have better things to worry about! Training Dawnpaw, protecting CloudClan from this strange... this stranger that killing Rushwhisker, but I can't do that. I have to find Micah. He bounded faster through the forest, "Micah!" he called, jumping up to stand on the fence, tail lashing.
Streampaw felt her heart break as she heard Maplestars words. Maplestar was going to let a cat die?! She wasn't about to let this happen. She got some herbs and snook out of camp. She followed the scent of Bristlebramble and found where she had left him. She looked into his eyes. "The love of your life is about to die. Maplestar doesn't care. So if you really love Littlewing then you need to follow me and we can save her" she said, her tone serious.
~~~~~~
Littlewing stood down the river, looking at her reflection. Why was everything falling apart in her world? She jumped on a stone in the middle of the river. The water and wind was too loud, so she couldn't hear anybody coming. She didn't want to go back to camp. She didn't want to see her brothers dead body again.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; May 30th, 2019 at 09:58 AM.
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Streampaw felt her heart break as she heard Maplestars words. Maplestar was going to let a cat die?! She wasn't about to let this happen. She got some herbs and snook out of camp. She followed the scent of Bristlebramble and found where she had left him. She looked into his eyes. "The love of your life is about to die. Maplestar doesn't care. So if you really love Littlewing then you need to follow me and we can save her" she said, her tone serious.
~~~~~~
Littlewing stood down the river, looking at her reflection. Why was everything falling apart in her world? She jumped on a stone in the middle of the river. The water and wind was too loud, so she couldn't hear anybody coming. She didn't want to go back to camp. She didn't want to see her brothers dead body again.
Bristlebramble turned around to see Streampaw, bristling along his spine at her words, "The love of my life?" he spat. And she doesn't know about Littlewing, does she? And who says she's the love of my life? A bolt of confusion and then one of fear rippled through him, "What are you talking about? How - how did you know about Littlewing? I don't - I don't love..." he shook his head, knowing he couldn't bear to lie about his feelings for the she-cat, "What do you mean she's going to die?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest, by the river, the tip of a cat's tail twitched. Long claws were unsheathed, pricked ears pointed toward a single white warrior gazing into the rippling water as the long-bodied feline crept closer toward his victim. Black and white fur prickled, and the loner made no noise as he stalked Littlewing, venomous vengeance and rage glittering in his chocolate glare. Another step forward, then another.

Bam!

The tom pounced, instantly forcing the smaller cat to the damp riverbank. His claws extended, he held her by her shoulders, trying to figure out the best place to strike, with his teeth or nails. He did not know others were near, intending to fix his jaws around Littlewing's exposed throat and freeing the blood from underneath her skin, breaking her spine in a moment and leaving her lying with scarlet painting the ground. A vicious gleam shone in his eyes and he reared a paw up to crash it down upon her face.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:31 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bristlebramble turned around to see Streampaw, bristling along his spine at her words, "The love of my life?" he spat. And she doesn't know about Littlewing, does she? And who says she's the love of my life? A bolt of confusion and then one of fear rippled through him, "What are you talking about? How - how did you know about Littlewing? I don't - I don't love..." he shook his head, knowing he couldn't bear to lie about his feelings for the she-cat, "What do you mean she's going to die?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest, by the river, the tip of a cat's tail twitched. Long claws were unsheathed, pricked ears pointed toward a single white warrior gazing into the rippling water as the long-bodied feline crept closer toward his victim. Black and white fur prickled, and the loner made no noise as he stalked Littlewing, venomous vengeance and rage glittering in his chocolate glare. Another step forward, then another.

Bam!

The tom pounced, instantly forcing the smaller cat to the damp riverbank. His claws extended, he held her by her shoulders, trying to figure out the best place to strike, with his teeth or nails. He did not know others were near, intending to fix his jaws around Littlewing's exposed throat and freeing the blood from underneath her skin, breaking her spine in a moment and leaving her lying with scarlet painting the ground. A vicious gleam shone in his eyes and he reared a paw up to crash it down upon her face.
A piercing scream was heard through the forest. Streampaw eyes widened. "That's what I mean!" She said, running toward the scream. "Bristlebramble you better be following! Cause Your the only one who knows how to fight!" She hissed. She came to a hault as she came to the river and on the other side were two cats. One dying and the other killing.
~~~~~~~
Littlewing let out a surprised yowl as she felt someone knock into her. She could see her blood all in the water as she felt his sharp teeth bite into her throat. She collapsed into the the low water her eyes full of tears of fear and pain. No, No, No! I don't want to die! I've lost my brother, I'm losing the cat I love, and now I'm losing my life! she thought.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; May 30th, 2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:08 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
A piercing scream was heard through the forest. Streampaw eyes widened. "That's what I mean!" She said, running toward the scream. "Bristlebramble you better be following! Cause Your the only one who knows how to fight!" She hissed. She came to a hault as she came to the river and on the other side were two cats. One dying and the other killing.
~~~~~~~
Littlewing let out a surprised yowl as she felt someone knock into her. She could see her blood all in the water as she felt his sharp teeth bite into her throat. She collapsed into the the low water her eyes full of tears of fear and pain. No, No, No! I don't want to die! I've lost my brother, I'm losing the cat I love, and now I'm losing my life! she thought.
The black and white cat's claws pulled away, freeing themselves from where they were lodged into the she cat's throat. He pulled away, pushing the white warrior into the water and turning to leave swiftly, vanishing in an instant into the forest. she'll drown, that I know for sure. Wait. More cats? he picked up the sound of paws and darted into the bracken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramle burst into the clearing beside the river, but found no cat there. It was when he spotted white fur and flailing paws in the water that he yowled in panic and loved over, bristling. In a minute he dove into the cold current, paddling toward Littlewing.
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
The black and white cat's claws pulled away, freeing themselves from where they were lodged into the she cat's throat. He pulled away, pushing the white warrior into the water and turning to leave swiftly, vanishing in an instant into the forest. she'll drown, that I know for sure. Wait. More cats? he picked up the sound of paws and darted into the bracken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramle burst into the clearing beside the river, but found no cat there. It was when he spotted white fur and flailing paws in the water that he yowled in panic and loved over, bristling. In a minute he dove into the cold current, paddling toward Littlewing.
Littlewing tried to stay afloat but it was hard when she was losing blood every second and her spine was broken. She felt a little bit of hope when she saw Bristlebramble.
Old May 30th, 2019, 02:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Coriander

The dark tomcat took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "It's my fault," he meowed loudly. "Breezeglare and I went out hunting - my idea - and we managed to track down a rabbit, but we found Lakefeather talking to a loner named Abaddon." He flicked his tail at the she-cat standing beside Lakefeather. "We decided to bring her back to camp, and Breezeglare went to retrieve the rabbit. We heard a yowl, and when we arrived... well, the rabbit was gone and we found him like this." Shadestar bowed his head. 'I'm sorry, Gladefeather. It's my fault."

----------

Something thumped outside in Micah's yard, and he poked his head out to look. He heard his name, and instantly flattened his ears. "Great," he muttered. "Just fantastic." Fur prickling, he pushed through the cat flap and sat just outside it. He'd hoped Redrunner wouldn't have come looking for him, but then again it seemed that hoping never worked for long. "I suppose I owe you an explanation," he mumbled.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 30th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.