Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old August 28th, 2022, 07:24 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowLight23 View Post
“My name is Jungle.” He huffed before unstheathing his long,white claws “Gladly.”

"Hurry up, I don't have all day," Cinderblaze mewed with a roll of his eyes. He impatiently flexed his claws, ready for a fight. ShadowClan was a clan for the strong, skilled fighters, just like Dawnstar. Dawnstar had built the clan up so well, it's not like anyone would ever disobey her unlike what RiverClan cats seemed to repeatedly do.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 28th, 2022, 08:22 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post

"Hurry up, I don't have all day," Cinderblaze mewed with a roll of his eyes. He impatiently flexed his claws, ready for a fight. ShadowClan was a clan for the strong, skilled fighters, just like Dawnstar. Dawnstar had built the clan up so well, it's not like anyone would ever disobey her unlike what RiverClan cats seemed to repeatedly do.
Jungle charged at the deputy, hoping to knock him down if it worked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:44 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Chicken-
@marina or @Undertaker

It sure was weird being out in a forest, away from the farm. The slight breeze through the conifer forest felt good on her kitten fur and listening to all the different songs the birds made was intriguing. The rustling of the chipmunks had made her perk her ears in fear at first, now she does it only to catch a glimpse of the small creature. The second time she had saw one she had tried to catch it. Though, sprinting after it right as she saw it wasn't exactly the best hunting technique.
She did though, stumble across a different prey. A large beetle flew around her and she struggled to keep her eyes on it. Ears forced as far forward as they could be with curiosity.
It landed on a fern nearby and Chicken couldn't help but let her instincts take over. She lowered into a crouch and crept towards it. (Sneaking up on a beetle is a LOT easily than sneaking up on a chipmunk.) Feeling in her bones that she was close enough, the three and a half moon kit wiggled her haunches and leaped forward. Paws outstretched with needle like kitten claws and a huge smile on her face she landed almost on top of the little bug. Stepping on the fern as the beetle flew away.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:03 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Ice-Eye
__
Ice-eye listened intently to what Dawnstar (As this was the massive tabby Leader’s name, apparently.) had to say on the subject of his wanting to join. He couldn’t help his whiskers from twitching ever-so-slightly,
“I can assure you, Dawnstar, that I will not just… walk away,” He said very firmly, seemingly a bit indignant that she would even suggest the idea, “I’ve put days and days of thought into this decision to join ShadowClan, and it would be a sorry waste of time and brainpower to have gone through all that deciding to only leave when things get tough! I’ve seen tough. I’ve had it tough! I’m sure you know better than most cats that being a cat isn’t all sunshine patches and full bellies! Especially when one lives life as a wayfarer! I’m sick of seeing cats who live under discord, I want something solid, firm, unified. To even suggest the idea that I would abandon a group I am trying with great difficulty to join is slightly outrageous.”
He looked up at her, his expression civil as a fire of determination flared in his icy blue eyes,
“I swear on my life that if I should be allowed to join ShadowClan that I shall be loyal to it until the very end, at any cost. I’m not afraid of a little bloodshed if that’s what must happen, Dawnstar.”
He stood firm, his piece said.
Now for the ultimatum, He thought, his mind racing with what might happen if he should be rejected by the larger, stronger molly. Would she chase him off the territory? Execute him on the spot? The latter seemed more likely.
Hopefully it wouldn’t come to that, hopefully he’d be accepted.
Suddenly, he was struck with an idea, and before he could finish running it through his mind, it slipped out of his maw,
“If needed as further evidence of me being a potential asset to your ShadowClan, I can demonstrate my skills for you.”

(Sorry for being late, I took an unexpected hiatus.
@Undertaker)

Last edited by Willowfern; September 2nd, 2022 at 11:29 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 12:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost looked up at his his leader, "I have a fox bite on one of my hind legs" he said weakly. "I also have claw marks from rouges running from my chest to my belly and there are also some going across my side as well." When the tom first received his wounds there was only a little sting to it so he didn't think much of it. But as time went on he realize that the pain began to get worse and worse until every claw mark and bite began to fester.

Dawnstar huffed, noting that Shadefrost failed to explain how he got injured. It seemed like he decided to play with foxes and rogues for whatever reason. Nothing on his body seemed to be bleeding out heavily, but trying to get him to walk with a leg bite, and scratches along his flank and underbelly would be a pain in the ass. Since he was rational to talk to her, Dawnstar didn't deem Shadefur at death's entrance so she didn't feel the need to put him out of his misery. The leader was uncertain how helpful he'd be all beat up as he was, but she was sure Elmshadow would be able to tell her that.
"You'll slow me down walking, especially with that leg of yours. I can either carry you by your scuff or you can try climbing on my back." Dawnstar replied, leaning down on the ground assuming she knew what he was going to pick. "Choose quickly so I can take you to Elmshadow."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post

Stag'Tuft
He/Him

He raised his head having his paw hover above the ground. "What? you think i'd dissapear and live a life of twolegs and kittypet slop? or had you hoped i'd live alone as a loner?" He tried to keep his cool but she responded Snarky but she a leader after all. He gave his fur a shake " Sorry, its nice to meet you" he sat down but kept his heels hovering. Stag'Tuft kept his gaze nuetral but they didn't leave her gaze incase she chased him off for his response.

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes at the sassy she got back from Stagtuft. She hissed a warning and felt her claws unsheathed. Dawnstar didn't tolerate cheeky hairballs, if they wanted to fight, Dawnstar preferred her fangs and claws to her tongue. Some of the stiffness in her body relaxed as he apologized, but her claws remained out. "I'm not the one who up and disappeared," She growled, "You did, so whether you wanted to live the life of a kittypet or rogue, you'll have to tell me. Why the hell did you leave?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Name: Marble
Rank Request: Apprentice (in case it matters or helps with any of the official processes, @Catrina offered her warrior Duskwatcher to be Marble's mentor if she gets accepted)
Reason for Joining: She heard of Shadowclan from a former member turned loner and thought it was the most logical option for herself. She believes that she can benefit from the trainings here and that Shadowclan can benefit from her joining as well due to her natural talent in fights. Her reasoning is that, as an outsider, she's likely picked up on different fighting techniques than the clan cats use, so she could probably bring those new techniques in to the clan. And obviously also be another body in the clan working/fighting for it. She's aware that the conditions in the clan are harsh atm, but she grew up in harsh environments and believes she has that to thank for her natural fighting instincts so she isn't bothered with the knowledge of needing to be in such an environment--if anything, she thinks she'll only grow stronger because of it.
New Name Request: Marblepaw (marble as in the rock, not the little ball toy lol)
Mention Me: @Undertaker

Marble padded through the camp as she had been directed, reaching the spot the Shadowclan warriors had told her she was to meet Dawnstar at. She tried her best to appear confident, but she couldn't help herself from being a bit wary at everything she had heard. The scratches stinging along her stomach didn't help with that fact; she had already learned first-hand that Shadowclan warriors were no joke when it came to fierceness. Just to have this chance of speaking with Dawnstar she had to battle one of the warriors to prove herself. Hopefully I come out of this with both ears--and as a member of the clan.

Taking a breath, she straightened her posture and called out. "Dawnstar? I am Marble, a wanderer from far off who heard the stories of Shadowclan and its strength. I wish to join your clan and continue to build that strength." That sounded good, right? Marble hoped so. The young she-cat's tail twitched; it had been a long time since she'd been around so many cats. She was less than half her current age, in fact, the last time she'd been around any group. She'd have to get used to being around so many if she would be accepted.

What the hell was that smell? Fierce, golden amber eyes snapped open as a foreign scent wafted through the opening of her den. The massive feline slammed a huge paw into the ground and swung her weight upwards so that she was resting upright. Her amber eyes glowed in the dim den, staring in the direction of the entrance while her claws slide out of their sheaths. It wasn't the sharp pine smell that Dawnstar associated with home. Did someone bring another stranger into the camp without informing her?

Her long talons scratched into the sandy flooring beneath her as she gathered all four giant paws underneath and strolled over to the opening of her den. Her eyes adjusted to the shift in lighting, taking in the young cat that waited outside. A nasty hiss that tampered off into a shrill snarl was what she greeted the unfamiliar face in front of her."I absolutely hate it when strangers entered my home uninvited." The colossal, battle-scarred tabby fully stepped out of her den and bore her fangs. "Marble was it, instead of meowing about your desires, you should be coming up with a good reason for why I shouldn't tear you apart." It was one thing when Dawnstar had to deal with tiny hairballs, another when she was dealing with warrior-aged cats. "Who the hell gave you permission to come into my camp."
[jsyk, Marble is not a prefix that Dawn's going to accept, if she gets accepted she'll need a different prefix].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Rumble strolled toward the border of the clan she wished to join, sitting at the border. She had spent nearly a moon controlling her bloodlust and honing her respect and loyalty. She was sure The Great Dawnstar would let her into her clan this time, however, that all depended on if she was worthy enough this time. As she waited she felt as if she was being watched but shook it off. If it was The Great Dawnstar then she had nothing to worry about and if not well...No one would follow her into this clan's territory.
@Undertaker

Oh, look, Dawnstar remembered this mousebrain. The she-cat lounging on the sturdy branch high above gives her a decent view of the outskirts that she failed to obtain on the ground. She didn't need to pace along the border to keep an eye on the whole thing. The cat who sat at the border was a familiar face, certainly, one Dawnstar wasn't expecting to see again, especially after she let her go without a scratch the first time. Leaping down onto a lower branch, purposely making the branch shake as she landed. Her claws dug into the bark to help her keep her balance and her tail stuck behind her balance. "Rumble, back so soon?" The leader called from her perch, finding little reason to climb all the way out of the tree to greet the cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
-Chicken-
@marina or @Undertaker

It sure was weird being out in a forest, away from the farm. The slight breeze through the conifer forest felt good on her kitten fur and listening to all the different songs the birds made was intriguing. The rustling of the chipmunks had made her perk her ears in fear at first, now she does it only to catch a glimpse of the small creature. The second time she had saw one she had tried to catch it. Though, sprinting after it right as she saw it wasn't exactly the best hunting technique.
She did though, stumble across a different prey. A large beetle flew around her and she struggled to keep her eyes on it. Ears forced as far forward as they could be with curiosity.
It landed on a fern nearby and Chicken couldn't help but let her instincts take over. She lowered into a crouch and crept towards it. (Sneaking up on a beetle is a LOT easily than sneaking up on a chipmunk.) Feeling in her bones that she was close enough, the three and a half moon kit wiggled her haunches and leaped forward. Paws outstretched with needle like kitten claws and a huge smile on her face she landed almost on top of the little bug. Stepping on the fern as the beetle flew away.

Who's kit was that? ShadowClan's leader sat still as stone, flank resting light against the rough bark of a towering pine tree while her amber eyes followed the young hairball traipsing around her territory without a care in the world. Dawnstar never understood how young careless kits like these managed to make it without getting eaten by a fox or some other predatory. Dawnstar watched the kit attempt to... was she hunting? It looked kind of like hunting, but she was doing it very poorly.
Growing bored with merely spectating, hoping that an outsider would show up and whisk the hairball away, Dawnstar broke away from the shadows that had blanketed her and strolled over to the small cat. "Hairball," the heavily scarred she-cat called as she approached the kit. "What are you doing here and where is your kin?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Ice-Eye
__
Ice-eye listened intently to what Dawnstar (As this was the massive tabby Leader’s name, apparently.) had to say on the subject of his wanting to join. He couldn’t help his whiskers from twitching ever-so-slightly,
“I can assure you, Dawnstar, that I will not just… walk away,” He said very firmly, seemingly a bit indignant that she would even suggest the idea, “I’ve put days and days of thought into this decision to join ShadowClan, and it would be a sorry waste of time and brainpower to have gone through all that deciding to only leave when things get tough! I’ve seen tough. I’ve had it tough! I’m sure you know better than most cats that being a cat isn’t all sunshine patches and full bellies! Especially when one lives life as a wayfarer! I’m sick of seeing cats who live under discord, I want something solid, firm, unified. To even suggest the idea that I would abandon a group I am trying with great difficulty to join is slightly outrageous.”
He looked up at her, his expression civil as a fire of determination flared in his icy blue eyes,
“I swear on my life that if I should be allowed to join ShadowClan that I shall be loyal to it until the very end, at any cost. I’m not afraid of a little bloodshed if that’s what must happen, Dawnstar.”
He stood firm, his piece said.
Now for the ultimatum, He thought, his mind racing with what might happen if he should be rejected by the larger, stronger molly. Would she chase him off the territory? Execute him on the spot? The latter seemed more likely.
Hopefully it wouldn’t come to that, hopefully he’d be accepted.

(Sorry for being late, I took an unexpected hiatus.
@Undertaker)

A smirk momentarily presented itself on the leader's face as the tom seemingly got actually upset with how she assumed he'd be walking away from the clan. Dawnstar snorted as he managed to actually get the name right for her clan, commenting about how much work he put into deciding on joining her clan. He hadn't even known what the clans were called until she told them and had no clue how to address her, hell she bet a few week-old kits knew more about the clans than he did. If he was as determined as he said he was to join the clan, he would have taken more time into learning about their ways, their ranks, and so on. Still, she liked the determination even if she felt he was making a fool of himself. She's had worse clanmates.

"Talk is cheap, but I suppose I should give you a chance to prove yourself after that rousing little speech." She responded with a yawn. "Your lack of basic knowledge is going to cause an issue within the clan. So I'm going to have you start out as an apprentice, I'll have one of my warriors appraise you, you can skip out on hunting and fighting training if they deem you have enough skill for both." She meowed, tail swishing thoughtfully. His age was going to be a problem though. She doubted the clan would be comfortable with a former outsider stuck in a den with their apprentices, especially with how old Iceeye was.

"Actually, scratch that you are going to start out as a temporary warrior, I'll assign you a mentor. They'll teach you everything you don't know about the clans, the borders, our rules, and so on. Once they deem you fit enough to handle yourself, I'll take away your mentor and give you the full rank of a warrior, and I'm renaming you Iceeyes." Dawnstar waited to see if the tom had any issues with her decisions.
[We're pretty much done, unless you have issues, you can submit him to ShadowClan. If you have a particular warrior you'd like him to train under you can add them as his mentor.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 3rd, 2022, 01:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Chicken-
@Undertaker

The 3 1/2 moon kit's fur went from smooth to spiky in a matter of seconds when she heard the giant she-cat call out of her. But, it smoothed out soon after.
"Hairball? First of all giant cat my name is Chicken, not hairball." She squeaked walking towards the massive tabby." Second, I'm looking for a new home because farms are boring and scary."
Chicken had no intention of going back to the farm, those big birds were terrifying! Their loud calls always started at dawn and shocked her out of sleep and the white ones were extra terrifying as they would tend to chase and somehow hiss at her(she still had no idea how a bird could hiss).
"And third, what's a kin?"
Her kitten eyes stared up at the wild cat with intense curiosity.
"What's your name, why are you here, and where is your kin?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old September 4th, 2022, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Jungle charged at the deputy, hoping to knock him down if it worked.

|| Cinderblaze | He/him ||
ʟᴀʀɢᴇ, ᴍᴜsᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴍᴄᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

The large tom leaped to the side with ease, narrowing his eyes as he examined the outsider. “Too predictable,” he mewed. “Try again.” He didn’t want to give this random cat a battle lesson, but he’d allow Jungle one more change to attack using a more advanced move.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old September 4th, 2022, 03:05 AM

Quote:
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

The large tom leaped to the side with ease, narrowing his eyes as he examined the outsider. “Too predictable,” he mewed. “Try again.” He didn’t want to give this random cat a battle lesson, but he’d allow Jungle one more change to attack using a more advanced move.
He quickly ran behind the deputy, if he didn't dodge Jungle would kick him from behind before standing on his hind legs and falling forwards, maybe crushing the deputy from behind {Sorry if it is counting as power-playing}

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:05 AM

Quote:
He quickly ran behind the deputy, if he didn't dodge Jungle would kick him from behind before standing on his hind legs and falling forwards, maybe crushing the deputy from behind {Sorry if it is counting as power-playing}

sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

The deputy didn't dodge, instead he tried to kick Jungle with his hind legs, but it was too late, because he could feel the heavy weight of a cat on him. Slowly, he squeezed out of Jungle’s grasp, before turning to face the outsider. "I'll call that a pass," he announced. "But you do have to understand - there's much more to clan life than just fighting. If a clanmate needs help, you need to provide that help to them. If you're placed on a patrol, you must complete it, and if you don't, there will be consequences. But that's all easy to keep track of. What I need to know is, what's to keep you in ShadowClan? If you have any hardships, what's to keep you from leaving? Because if I let you join ShadowClan, it should be permanent."

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:10 AM

Quote:
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

The deputy didn't dodge, instead he tried to kick Jungle with his hind legs, but it was too late, because he could feel the heavy weight of a cat on him. Slowly, he squeezed out of Jungle’s grasp, before turning to face the outsider. "I'll call that a pass," he announced. "But you do have to understand - there's much more to clan life than just fighting. If a clanmate needs help, you need to provide that help to them. If you're placed on a patrol, you must complete it, and if you don't, there will be consequences. But that's all easy to keep track of. What I need to know is, what's to keep you in ShadowClan? If you have any hardships, what's to keep you from leaving? Because if I let you join ShadowClan, it should be permanent."
Jungle nodded “I understand. As for your question, I'm incredibly dedicated, unless I'm forcibly removed I tend to stay there until I either die or get chased out.” He replied, straight-faced.