Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM

Old May 24th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

**Cougarivy**
@perseus.

The mottled enforcer smiled as the apprentice seemed ready to go. He didn't have any training whatsoever which was lame so she'd have to start from the beginning. She often preferred dealing with the older apprentices who'd had some competence training but she had started a few apprentices so she had her plans. She padded first towards the Windclan border but slowed her pace once they were some ways from the camp. "Keep your senses open and your steps light. Carelessness will not only scare off prey but it can get you killed as well. Always expect the unexpected. Just because we're in our own territory does not mean danger isn't everywhere. Let me know if you smell anything." The warmth was finally filtering into the forest, warming the pine needles and casting their sharp scent over the forest, but with that also came the prey scent. The lizards and snakes, mice, shrews, and the many birds were beginning to stir after their long leafbare and their scents were bringing the forest back to life. She looked ahead of her but kept her attention on Vulturepaw to see what the apaprentice would pick up on.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:47 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Hawkbite reacted almost simultaneously with Nightshiver as the noise caught his attention. His stance dropped down low and he looked at the she-cat with an eager expression. It really didn't take long to find something. The tom gave her a small nod, indicating his agreement.

"All yours, let's see those hunting moves in full force now," he spoke, giving the she-cat a wink and silent chuckle. Hawkbite merely tensed and stayed low, letting Nightshiver take the lead. His green eyes were focused on her now with only an encouraging expression.

Simultaneously with Hawkbite, the feline dropped into a low crouch. Her tail level and paws a shoulder-width apart, it was a familiar stance. Nightshiver fully expected Hawkbite to go and catch the prey, so it surprised her when relinquished that duty her. The feline, in return, gave an awkward (and quiet) chuckle. Now it really just felt like he is testing her, and yet, he had such an encouraging expression to him. Still, one could never be too careful.

Not knowing how to turn this around, Nightshiver backed down before even attempting to convince Haxkbite otherwise, and set her sight on what she presumed must a mouse, by the sound of it. Regardless of whether she was being tested or not, the feline felt a strong urge not to mess this up. She wanted to do well, and provide.

With quiet steps, the molly crept closer to the mouse. This was, by all means, the easy part - at least for her. Always silent with her walking, she'd grown well accustomed to creeping up on prey. It was the pouncing and potential chase that posed an issue, and her stamina depleted quickly. For that reason, Nightshiver counted herself lucky when she did pounce, and managed to just barely catch the mouse's tail under her paw; for a moment, she held her breath, processing what had just happened. But, she truly caught it. A light chuckle escaped the molly, before she remembered to lean down and (rather awkwardly) give the mouse it's final bite. That... Almost went wrong. But, the critter now limp between her jaws, she couldn't help the bit of pride as she turned back to look at Hawkbite.

Old May 28th, 2023, 05:56 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Spiderheart

It was quite cold as the two cats wandered through the territory. Spiderheart didn't really have a problem with this though, she prefered the cold much more than the heat. The wind had begun to ease a bit, which would hopefully make it a bit easier to sniff out some prey. The molly glanced over at her companion. "So, I don't really know that much about you. Do you have any family in Shadowclan?" She asked Applechatter, wanting to make some kind of conversation to ease the silence. Spiderheart sniffed the air once more. So far she couldn't scent anything. Except for the smell of pine, and that smell of rain that seemed to always loom over her clan's territory. She liked it though. The smell of rain was kind of comforting, in its own way.

[ @Estelle ]

It was rather cold indeed, though Applechatter remained unbothered. Although not as long as some of her clanmates, their fur was thick and did quite a wonderful job at keeping them warm. And though the smell of pine in the forest was a welcome smell, they couldn't say they liked the constant air of rain and gloom that hung over the territory. It was so... Gloomy. Something brighter could hardly hurt, the feline mused to themselves, when Spiderheart spoke up. Momentarily, Applechatter tilted their head in thought.
"I've got a sibling here, Honeybite. It's always just been the two of us."
They replied, thinking back on the moons and moons the two siblings spent together. A purr left the feline as they remembered. Applechatter owed so much to Honeybite, and they were grateful she raised them.
"How about you? You must have some family here too."
Turning their gaze on Spiderheart, Applechatter returned to the question, whiskers twitching with interest. This was proving to be quite a nice way of spending their time.

Old May 28th, 2023, 02:45 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

It was rather cold indeed, though Applechatter remained unbothered. Although not as long as some of her clanmates, their fur was thick and did quite a wonderful job at keeping them warm. And though the smell of pine in the forest was a welcome smell, they couldn't say they liked the constant air of rain and gloom that hung over the territory. It was so... Gloomy. Something brighter could hardly hurt, the feline mused to themselves, when Spiderheart spoke up. Momentarily, Applechatter tilted their head in thought.
"I've got a sibling here, Honeybite. It's always just been the two of us."
They replied, thinking back on the moons and moons the two siblings spent together. A purr left the feline as they remembered. Applechatter owed so much to Honeybite, and they were grateful she raised them.
"How about you? You must have some family here too."
Turning their gaze on Spiderheart, Applechatter returned to the question, whiskers twitching with interest. This was proving to be quite a nice way of spending their time.

Spiderheart

Spiderheart listened, interested in what the calico had to say. A sibling hm? That sounded lovely. "Um well, I don't really have a family here" She replied as the question was returned to her. The black molly paused for a second, thinking. "To be honest I don't remember much of when I was younger" She continued. She didn't really mind tho. She supposed the clan was her family, sort of. Maybe not that close and loving family she so desired, but a family none the less. "I'm happy to hear you have Honeybite, though. You two seem very close"

(sorry for short reply, very tired rn)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Spiderheart

Spiderheart listened, interested in what the calico had to say. A sibling hm? That sounded lovely. "Um well, I don't really have a family here" She replied as the question was returned to her. The black molly paused for a second, thinking. "To be honest I don't remember much of when I was younger" She continued. She didn't really mind tho. She supposed the clan was her family, sort of. Maybe not that close and loving family she so desired, but a family none the less. "I'm happy to hear you have Honeybite, though. You two seem very close"

(sorry for short reply, very tired rn)

Applechatter's mind had long drifted from to hunting to only their conversation, not really interested in the earlier anymore. They were having far more fun just chatting with a fellow clanmate that, for once, was actually friendly. Though it was unfortunate to hear she didn't have any family in ShadowClan, to which Applechatte gave an empathetic smile.
"I'm sorry to hear that. You must have some very nice friends, though! You've got a lovely personality."
Applechatter hummed with squinted eyes, enjoying the little walk. Slightly they tilted their head at the mention of Honeybite, smiling further and nodding in reply.
"We are. They raised me."
The feline mew. Speaking of which, they ought to seek their sibling out for a chat sometime soon -- it's been a short while.

Old May 28th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart padded through the shadows, his stalk awkward with his limp. A mouse scurried over his lame leg, dragging under his belly. In a flash, he pounced, his lame leg slamming the ground- and the mouse beneath it. Satisfaction coursed through Whiteheart, hearing the mouse's neck crack under the force. As he shifted to release the dead mouse, a sudden realisation dawned upon him.

Mice didn't just run into his paws that easily. It had been running from something. what was it? Whiteheart caught a stink in the wind."FOX!!!" he screeched, hoping someone would hear. There was no way he could outrun it. He unsheathed his claws, and prayed a cat would join him. The fox drew closer, and its stink overwhelmed his smell. He dropped into an awkward fighting stance, his lame leg folding under him

[Open Roleplay]
Old May 28th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He may have been in ShadowClan for many moons, but some things remained from his life as a rogue. And one of those was needing a break from the crowded camp and just taking a quiet walk in the territory.

Unfortunately, that was interrupted by the screech of one of his Clanmates. Slytiger's fur stood on in as he darted in the direction it came from, hoping that he would get there in time.

Skidding on pine straw covered forest floor, the Toyger came upon the site of a fox bearing down on Whiteheart. "MOVE!" he yowled, flinging himself toward the predator's flank with his claws unsheathed, hoping to knock it off balance and away from Whiteheart.

@Starfinder

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old May 29th, 2023, 01:17 AM
Taylor's Version

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Applechatter's mind had long drifted from to hunting to only their conversation, not really interested in the earlier anymore. They were having far more fun just chatting with a fellow clanmate that, for once, was actually friendly. Though it was unfortunate to hear she didn't have any family in ShadowClan, to which Applechatte gave an empathetic smile.
"I'm sorry to hear that. You must have some very nice friends, though! You've got a lovely personality."
Applechatter hummed with squinted eyes, enjoying the little walk. Slightly they tilted their head at the mention of Honeybite, smiling further and nodding in reply.
"We are. They raised me."
The feline mew. Speaking of which, they ought to seek their sibling out for a chat sometime soon -- it's been a short while.

Spiderheart

The she-cat smiled. "Well, I guess you are my friend and you seem lovely so" Spiderheart replied with a quiet purr. Applechatter really did seem like a nice cats, and the black molly enjoyed talking to them. As they wandered through the territory the thought about hunting had completely slipped her mind, as it seemed to have done for Applechatter too. After all, this was much nicer - a nice conversation while on a walk through the territory. "I really enjoy talking to you, you seem like a nice cat" She smiled to the feline. "Haven't seen many of those around here. Most of them seem to always be in a bad mood" She added with a shrug. Perhaps it was the gloomy feeling here that got to them.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; May 29th, 2023 at 01:17 AM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud padded out of camp and walked for a while looking straight ahead before pausing and turning her gaze back to Seedpaw "Can you tell me why we live in the pine forest and not elsewhere like other clans?" she asked waiting patiently for answer.

@Shade.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 29th, 2023, 05:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Spiderheart

The she-cat smiled. "Well, I guess you are my friend and you seem lovely so" Spiderheart replied with a quiet purr. Applechatter really did seem like a nice cats, and the black molly enjoyed talking to them. As they wandered through the territory the thought about hunting had completely slipped her mind, as it seemed to have done for Applechatter too. After all, this was much nicer - a nice conversation while on a walk through the territory. "I really enjoy talking to you, you seem like a nice cat" She smiled to the feline. "Haven't seen many of those around here. Most of them seem to always be in a bad mood" She added with a shrug. Perhaps it was the gloomy feeling here that got to them.

"Ohoh, your too kind."
Applechatter laughed a little at the compliment, waving their paw in front of their face as they felt their fur warm a little. They rarely got kind words from their peers, they hadn't quite expected to hear such friendly ones now, even from the friendly feline. Still, they were well-received, and Applechatter smiled in response.
"I'm glad I can call someone a friend, here"
They muttered with a light chuckle, as though waving the comment off -- although they meant it, in truth. Well, mostly. They weren't certain how trustworthy this feline was, but the calico enjoyed her company.
"So do you."
Hummed the feline, before a sudden laugh escaped their lips at the comment.
"Your right. You'd think they sleep in thorn-filled nests"
Their gaze cast aside, they continued with their own remark. It was rather daring, to share this thought, but it felt good to have it out in the open. And anyway, Spiderheart seemed rather like-minded about how stuck-up some of the cats here could be.