Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:04 AM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:00 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:00 AM

Old June 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Ah, the territory." Azulpaw spoke, his eyes fleeting around as it did bring back so many memories to him as well. The painful ones, and the good ones. Especially the good ones what he shared with Asterpaw a while back. Before this whole thing started, but the tom tried to remain happy and bury those memories in the back of his head. "Where I almost died a couple times. Seen the light. Can any of you say the same thing? See a blinding white light?" He chuckled, a very sarcastic chuckled, but he kept close to Alabasterpaw as he should. "We should take a trip back to the training area too. That'll trigger some of our best memories." He let out an exasperated sigh. He was quite tired already.

Bluepaw was fed up with the other tom's presence. He acted the same way when they first took a walk all those moons ago. He finally snapped, "Stop talking." Azulpaw had snorted, but he didn't even give a glance towards Bluepaw or Asterpaw. He kept his eyes in front of him, or behold...Alabasterpaw. Didn't she just love the attention? His ears had pinned for a moment, and he got lost in thought upon hearing her words.

Bluepaw simply smile, a small purr emitting from his throat. He knew that Asterpaw kept close to him, and that she wouldn't glance in the direction of the grey tom. Why would she need to when she had him? Bluepaw thought it was stupid that the two formed some type of emotional energy. That they connected in ways that was hard to describe. Alabasterpaw's words made him think differently, on the other hand. "A promise is a promise. I thought she would had disappointed me." Like others...he wouldn't say aloud. The fact that Azulpaw was still living, but he forgave his partner in crime. As long as she was happy, the blue eyed tom knew he could try to be as well. "I will make Asterpaw the happiest she cat in the world." He winked.

Azulpaw was still lost in thought, staring at his paws as they padded along the path. His ears closed out everything around them, but he knew they was still there. His whiskers quivered, and he looked up once. He gave a quick glance towards Alabasterpaw trying to figure out what she had said. All he could do was agree. She wouldn't know if he was listening or not, would she? "Hm? Yeah, yeah. Of course." His tone was rather rushed, but he hoped that he said something that was along the lines of the conversation. She had brushed up against him once more, and instead of fighting her advances, he succumbed to them, purring lightly at her touch. Why fight her any longer? He did promise...and he would try.

The fact that Asterpaw was right there felt wrong. He could remember days when she tried to persuade him to be with her sister so he could be safe. The point was he didn't need her to protect him. The tom knew it was a kill or be killed world. If he were to be killed, he rather for it to be for a reason he cared about. Alabasterpaw could had been a good cat, but he would never know now. And, Asterpaw would care anymore. She hadn't glance at him before they went on they walk, and perhaps she was busying herself thinking of her grand future with Bluepaw. Azulpaw was accepting to many things. Maybe they would all be happy together. Alabasterpaw could be right about that part...hopefully.

"If Azulpaw stop being such an idiot, then we wouldn't have to worry about fighting." Bluepaw snorted.

The other tom's ears twitched. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Azulpaw lifted his head, scrunching his nose. "It seems you're the one starting stuff right now."

Bluepaw narrowed his eyes, staring at the tom. His aggression state was kept at bay from Asterpaw being neared him. The fact that he promised he wouldn't hurt the grey feline was starting to take a toll on him. Azulpaw took this as a victory, and glowed at his once friend. "What's wrong? You don't-"

"Watch it, grey boy." Bluepaw snarled. "Keep your pest in order, Alabasterpaw. I don't want him talking to me."

Azulpaw simply huffed, and he turned away. He didn't have time to be arguing with someone as Bluepaw. He was already tired of being in their presence. As they continued to walk on, Azulpaw decided to stay quiet, and only admire the world around them. The pretty birds, the large trees, the green grass. Anything that made him feel comfortable, because at the moment he was long from being comfortable. Though Alabasterpaw's touch helped him only a tad bit. Yet, she was no Asterpaw.

The tom greatly remembered her touch. And, he had loved it. It made him rejuvenated, like he could take on anything in his path. She was nothing like her sister. Which made it all the more better. The tom didn't want her to be like her sister. She was unique in her own way, and that's what he endearingly loved about her. But, now she kept a promise that she said she would break. Azulpaw knew he should had known better. When she left him because he was testing to see if she would really leave...and she had. When he didn't want her to leave. The fact that she did leave, never entering in his life again. Asterpaw made the choice to be with Bluepaw. He had heard her words. He had accepted Alabasterpaw's lies to the reality of truth. He basked in the future that was waiting for him. He just hoped he lived long enough to see it.

She had left...she didn't come to him...what was she depressed about? Looking so down? He could had helped her! He was always there for her! Azulpaw widened his eyes, and he shook his head. It was a bad time for him to be thinking about Asterpaw at the moment. It wasn't a smart idea either. But, if she was going to try than he would.

Bluepaw was quite surprised as well. She was being calm. Mellow. Not looking at Azulpaw in any way, let alone thinking about him. He figured that she was holding him to his promise that he would leave the sore loser alone. For now, that was. The girls were behaving themselves more than they were. Everything Bliepaw said, Azulpaw had a retort. This ignited the piebald tom. Why couldn't Azulpaw shut up for once?

At her words, Bluepaw let out a dry chuckle. "Race? Asterpaw c'mon, we're not kits anymore." He chided her. He didn't want to race. He wanted her to act mature. Playfulness was all gone. Soon they would be warriors, and their real lives would be starting. Azulpaw snorted himself. The grey tom loved games, but he had no right to take Bluepaw's place when Asterpaw clearly wanted to play with him. Another thing the grey tom would miss; their fun.

"We don't have time to play games." He gave her a light nuzzle.

Azulpaw decided to step in. Even though he wasn't the happiest with the current decision, he felt that Asterpaw needed a bit of fun in her life. One thing he did know was that Bluepaw was a competitive feline. He never backed down without s fight. Ever. A few teasing words, and the tom would be dumb enough to fall in his trap. In a way, he was helping Asterpaw, wasn't he? "Dude, you're only eleven moons old. What? You trying to push thirty moons?" He teased.

"Was I talking to you?" Bluepaw flicked his tail.

"Nah, you're just scared because you don't want to be beat by a girl." Azulpaw says, his eyes flashing calmly. "And, we all know you will lose."

Bluepaw stepped up, snarling at Azulpaw. Azulpaw remained calm, a smirk plastered on his handsome face. "Is that a challenge?"

"Believe so. Are you motivated?" Check. Bluepaw lashed his tail. At least Azulpaw knew that his old best friend was still in there--a small piece of him. The competitive side that never let anyone down. It was the only way to get the tom to cooperate in playing games. Bluepaw turned back to Asterpaw, his head held high as he approached her.

"Alright I'll race you to the tree." He flicked his tail, giving her a smile. Bluepaw never failed to impress others. He was quite a skillful tom, more than Azulpaw in some fields more than others. But each tom shared a different trait that made them unique. One conquered one skill while the other managed to conquer the second skill. Which was why others thought Bluepaw was better than the two. Azulpaw never cared in the first place of how others saw him. He was more of a cat who showed improvement, and sometimes boasted about it. He was definitely still a pompous jerk. A smile flashed on his maw before disappearing entirely of remembering that fond memory that was now a ghost in his mind.

As Bluepaw took off towards the tree, he looked back once to keep his eyes on Asterpaw. Azulpaw only watched from the distance as the two played. For some odd reason, he wouldn't feel right at being apart of that type of fun. It wasn't his relationship to be around, so he stuck close to Alabasterpaw. Probably too close than he needed.

Asterpaw kept herself pressed against Bluepaw as she noted the rising warning signs of aggression - and she wished the grey tom would keep quiet. Couldn't he tell she was trying to protect him? Well no, of course not. And she was quite confused about how he had ended up with Alabasterpaw. Whether it was a trick, lie, deceit, or something of his own choice she couldn't seem to make up her mind. But, the arguing was beginning to bother her. Couldn't they just walk without having any drama? Without her having to worry that he was going to get ripped apart at any moment? "Bluepaw, Bluepaw calm down..." She lightly brushed her tail against the tom. The best way to approach this without outright telling him that Azulpaw was nowhere near an idiot, while telling the other tom to be quiet and stop trying to argue with everything.

Although she didn't want to anger the piebald tom, and she didn't want to get in the middle of the drama... not to mention she was somewhat frightened of Bluepaw. She knew what he could do to her. She knew that he could easily harm her if he wished. And, she also knew that she no longer had someone willing to help her. Which was fine by her, she hadn't wanted the tom to get into trouble anyways... because, as stated before, she hated seeing him hurt. "He's not an idiot or a pest. Okay? Come on, you're a reasonable tom. I'm sure you can handle this in a mature manner. Be friendly." She was careful to keep her body in a neutral stance, her voice quiet and soothing, and stayed alongside him so that he could realize she wasn't trying to pick sides. She was waiting for his permission to speak again. But, they were moving on, and the conversation was over.

Maybe she should have just stayed out of it. Though she figured Bluepaw wouldn't be so harsh with his words as to tell her that. Azulpaw probably would... which was why she had liked hanging out with him, he wasn't quite so sugary sweet as Bluepaw was. And yet he was thoughtful. Caring. Why was she thinking about him? No reason for her to, and she was confident soon her thoughts would fade. This had been her promise. And, Asterpaw kept her promises. Azulpaw's words didn't help any more... it made her feel even worse for being around him right now. It made her stomach feel strange and her chest hurt, but she couldn't say that now. Just in case Bluepaw made a wrong assumption and hurt Azulpaw. She couldn't stand the thought of seeing him hurt again, of seeing him bleeding or choked to death... no, she was going to make sure it didn't happen.

Even if he didn't understand now, and even if he never understood, Asterpaw would always remember that she was doing the right thing to keep those she cared for safe. And, hopefully he would be happy with her sister. Her half sister. Maybe they would be friends, maybe they wouldn't. "Oh. Okay." Asterpaw's ears flattened at his chiding words, telling her they couldn't play games... they weren't kits anymore... why shouldn't they play? Why shouldn't she be happy and get to do what she wanted to do since she was doing this for Bluepaw? Why was he being so stuck up and annoying? But, then the grey tom stood up - for her? What was he doing? Was he trying to anger Bluepaw? Her ears flattened further and she backed away, unsure whether she should get in the middle of the two to ensure that fighting didn't break out or leave them to deal with it themselves.

The second option seemed to be the best. Besides, nothing happened and Bluepaw turned to her, agreeing to race. "Really?" Her expression changed and she looked surprised before smiling ... genuinely. She didn't really smile very genuinely at him often, but she was doing so now. A good thing, too, because she would have hated to anger the piebald tom about this. Opening her maw to say 'thank you' to Azulpaw, Asterpaw's hues strayed over towards Bluepaw - and she closed it tightly with a frightened look, her ears going back again. Instead she gave him a smile and lowered her head a little before her stance changed once more and she darted after Bluepaw, her tail waving behind her like a flag, her grey-green hues fixed directly on the tree where they were going to be racing to. This was what she was going to miss most. Was Bluepaw going to keep her from playing with her friend?

Alabasterpaw wasn't quite as worried when the arguing had come out. She had remained fixed in her own little world, as Azulpaw had called it before - and he had been right, honestly. She lived in a whole other world. A whole other type of world. And she didn't even realize it. Alabasterpaw's hues flashed when he stuck up for her sister, but she kept her maw shut until they were gone before turning on him. "Why'd you step in? She could have handled it herself. It wasn't your place to say anything." The white feline's crystal blue hues flashed for a moment and, for just a second, she looked like she could have killed him right there. As she had tried, and failed, to do so many times. But she wouldn't actually kill him. Alabasterpaw knew where to go without stepping over the lines now. She was going to have to treat this delicately. "Nevermind, love. It's alright. Just relax, hm?" Alabasterpaw brushed herself against him.

Apparantly it hadn't been one hundred percent, crystal clear that he was to love her. To stay with her. Never to interfere. "I know you're trying, but she just doesn't appreciate it! I mean, she didn't even say thank you. Not so much as a word before she goes running off after him. And it's going to be the same every time you try. No matter what you do or say, you'll never be good enough for her to pay any attention." This was a lie. Alabasterpaw had seen the look on Asterpaw's face, but she was hoping that the tom's mental state was fragile enough for her to get in and work her way around until she broke him to pieces. Until she made sure that he was down for the count, out for good. "I'm so sorry... but if it's any help, you'll always be good enough for me." A sweet word to make him feel like he was something special, and Alabasterpaw knew that everything was going to be okay.

She stared into the distance after the two, a smirk appearing on her normally sweet and flirtatious features. It contorted them into almost ones of hatred, although she wasn't quite that evil. Someday, perhaps she wouldn't have to worry about her sister 'getting in the way.' Someday, perhaps everything would be perfect. Azulpaw would be hers. No memory of any feelings for her sister. Maybe they were gone already, and maybe she could destroy his friendship with her too. She knew Bluepaw was working to do that... at least hopefully. Hopefully the piebald tom understood and would break them apart. Forcefully if needed. But, she wouldn't let him hurt her potential future mate. More like predictable... from the way things were going, with Asterpaw out of the picture? He was all hers. "Come on now, love. I'm here for you." Rarely did she actually call Azulpaw by his name. Always 'love' or 'sweetheart.' Why? She preferred them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
(Omg I couldn't stop laughing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Drizzleshard blinked in disbelief. Had Blazingcomet just... "What did you call me?!" she growled, her tone venomous. She glared at Blazingcomet, staring him into the eye, until she too burst out laughing. Once her laugh had died down a bit, she sputtered, "Seriously though, why Drizzy?" Her posture had relaxed a considerable amount- she was no longer so tense- and the light had returned to her eyes which she now, finally, looked at Blazingcomet with. Thoughts raced through her head. She was looking at the first cat that had made her genuinely happy, not just an armor but catually happy, in... well, since her mate died. She pondered how to tell Blazingcomet this, and finally decided on, "Blazingcomet, you're a... very special cat."
(Oh that was really short sorry)

The tom wasn't quite sure whether to laugh or be uncomfortable, so his chuckle came out as a mix of both. He found the situation funny, but extraordinarily uncomfortable at the same time. It was odd, not having Gingerblossom there to lighten the mood... but, Drizzleshard was doing fine on her own. But, her question made him begin to laugh more and harder. "Be-because..." He coud hardly get the word out for laughing so hard, but once he was through, took a deep breath and regrouped himself, fixing his posture and trying to take on a more impressive stance. "Sorry. It just kind of seemed to fit you, y'know... don't you like it? I think Drizzy is a great nickname. Just rolls right off your tongue, see, say it again - Driz-zy." He sounded the word out, his tail flicking as he did so. Blazingcomet was not one to get into serious talk so early, and pretended not to have heard her words, looking up at the sky or around him as though there was some other Blazingcomet. But, he was a flirt! A mastermind trickster! This was what he did for a living. "I think you're pretty special too, Drizzy boo." That was even funnier then the first, although the tom had to be careful not to laugh. Obviously she was taking this seriously and he wanted to respect that... to the best of his ability, of course. That was all she could ask for him, was his best... right?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 14th, 2017, 08:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterpaw kept herself pressed against Bluepaw as she noted the rising warning signs of aggression - and she wished the grey tom would keep quiet. Couldn't he tell she was trying to protect him? Well no, of course not. And she was quite confused about how he had ended up with Alabasterpaw. Whether it was a trick, lie, deceit, or something of his own choice she couldn't seem to make up her mind. But, the arguing was beginning to bother her. Couldn't they just walk without having any drama? Without her having to worry that he was going to get ripped apart at any moment? "Bluepaw, Bluepaw calm down..." She lightly brushed her tail against the tom. The best way to approach this without outright telling him that Azulpaw was nowhere near an idiot, while telling the other tom to be quiet and stop trying to argue with everything.

Although she didn't want to anger the piebald tom, and she didn't want to get in the middle of the drama... not to mention she was somewhat frightened of Bluepaw. She knew what he could do to her. She knew that he could easily harm her if he wished. And, she also knew that she no longer had someone willing to help her. Which was fine by her, she hadn't wanted the tom to get into trouble anyways... because, as stated before, she hated seeing him hurt. "He's not an idiot or a pest. Okay? Come on, you're a reasonable tom. I'm sure you can handle this in a mature manner. Be friendly." She was careful to keep her body in a neutral stance, her voice quiet and soothing, and stayed alongside him so that he could realize she wasn't trying to pick sides. She was waiting for his permission to speak again. But, they were moving on, and the conversation was over.

Maybe she should have just stayed out of it. Though she figured Bluepaw wouldn't be so harsh with his words as to tell her that. Azulpaw probably would... which was why she had liked hanging out with him, he wasn't quite so sugary sweet as Bluepaw was. And yet he was thoughtful. Caring. Why was she thinking about him? No reason for her to, and she was confident soon her thoughts would fade. This had been her promise. And, Asterpaw kept her promises. Azulpaw's words didn't help any more... it made her feel even worse for being around him right now. It made her stomach feel strange and her chest hurt, but she couldn't say that now. Just in case Bluepaw made a wrong assumption and hurt Azulpaw. She couldn't stand the thought of seeing him hurt again, of seeing him bleeding or choked to death... no, she was going to make sure it didn't happen.

Even if he didn't understand now, and even if he never understood, Asterpaw would always remember that she was doing the right thing to keep those she cared for safe. And, hopefully he would be happy with her sister. Her half sister. Maybe they would be friends, maybe they wouldn't. "Oh. Okay." Asterpaw's ears flattened at his chiding words, telling her they couldn't play games... they weren't kits anymore... why shouldn't they play? Why shouldn't she be happy and get to do what she wanted to do since she was doing this for Bluepaw? Why was he being so stuck up and annoying? But, then the grey tom stood up - for her? What was he doing? Was he trying to anger Bluepaw? Her ears flattened further and she backed away, unsure whether she should get in the middle of the two to ensure that fighting didn't break out or leave them to deal with it themselves.

The second option seemed to be the best. Besides, nothing happened and Bluepaw turned to her, agreeing to race. "Really?" Her expression changed and she looked surprised before smiling ... genuinely. She didn't really smile very genuinely at him often, but she was doing so now. A good thing, too, because she would have hated to anger the piebald tom about this. Opening her maw to say 'thank you' to Azulpaw, Asterpaw's hues strayed over towards Bluepaw - and she closed it tightly with a frightened look, her ears going back again. Instead she gave him a smile and lowered her head a little before her stance changed once more and she darted after Bluepaw, her tail waving behind her like a flag, her grey-green hues fixed directly on the tree where they were going to be racing to. This was what she was going to miss most. Was Bluepaw going to keep her from playing with her friend?

Alabasterpaw wasn't quite as worried when the arguing had come out. She had remained fixed in her own little world, as Azulpaw had called it before - and he had been right, honestly. She lived in a whole other world. A whole other type of world. And she didn't even realize it. Alabasterpaw's hues flashed when he stuck up for her sister, but she kept her maw shut until they were gone before turning on him. "Why'd you step in? She could have handled it herself. It wasn't your place to say anything." The white feline's crystal blue hues flashed for a moment and, for just a second, she looked like she could have killed him right there. As she had tried, and failed, to do so many times. But she wouldn't actually kill him. Alabasterpaw knew where to go without stepping over the lines now. She was going to have to treat this delicately. "Nevermind, love. It's alright. Just relax, hm?" Alabasterpaw brushed herself against him.

Apparantly it hadn't been one hundred percent, crystal clear that he was to love her. To stay with her. Never to interfere. "I know you're trying, but she just doesn't appreciate it! I mean, she didn't even say thank you. Not so much as a word before she goes running off after him. And it's going to be the same every time you try. No matter what you do or say, you'll never be good enough for her to pay any attention." This was a lie. Alabasterpaw had seen the look on Asterpaw's face, but she was hoping that the tom's mental state was fragile enough for her to get in and work her way around until she broke him to pieces. Until she made sure that he was down for the count, out for good. "I'm so sorry... but if it's any help, you'll always be good enough for me." A sweet word to make him feel like he was something special, and Alabasterpaw knew that everything was going to be okay.

She stared into the distance after the two, a smirk appearing on her normally sweet and flirtatious features. It contorted them into almost ones of hatred, although she wasn't quite that evil. Someday, perhaps she wouldn't have to worry about her sister 'getting in the way.' Someday, perhaps everything would be perfect. Azulpaw would be hers. No memory of any feelings for her sister. Maybe they were gone already, and maybe she could destroy his friendship with her too. She knew Bluepaw was working to do that... at least hopefully. Hopefully the piebald tom understood and would break them apart. Forcefully if needed. But, she wouldn't let him hurt her potential future mate. More like predictable... from the way things were going, with Asterpaw out of the picture? He was all hers. "Come on now, love. I'm here for you." Rarely did she actually call Azulpaw by his name. Always 'love' or 'sweetheart.' Why? She preferred them.
All the while Bluepaw was running, his mind flickered to the glowering look upon Azulpaw. The smug expression that the tom displayed, his posture that said he wasn't afraid, and most definitely that idiotic smirk that drove him insane. This was what made him pick up his pace--much faster, as if he were flying and ready to jump and become one with the wind.His pelt was smooth, which was good because the wind felt amazing against his pelt. He always thought smooth pelts were a lot better, until the winter came. Bluepaw thought it was ashamed that the whether couldn't be year round. Like the weather now, it was perfect to him. Except for the rainy days.

His blue eyes looked back, falling onto Asterpaw's hues. A moment of shock flickered in them. He could still feel her touch when she tried to calm him down. Even if he weren't paying much attention to him. Nowadays, he was such a moody feline that not much could keep him calm. Especially that attitude of the grey tom. That smirk, that smug look, those words that rolled off his maw. If Asterpaw wasn't standing right there, he would had blown up and attacked Azulpaw until his blood was on his claws, and the other tom was laying in his pool of blood.

The thought was quite a violent one, and if he voiced his thoughts aloud, he was sure he would hear a mouthload from Grousestar about caring for clan mates. The point was. Bluepaw did not really have a reason to dislike Azulpaw. At all. In fact, the piebald tom thought Azulpaw was a lot better than him. Even before he decided to leave his heart behind. Now, that he was thinking about it...maybe he was hating the wrong cat. Maybe he should had been hating on the cat that was brushing against him, acting as if he was the only object in the world. Giving him affection that she had once provided to him. This made Bluepaw even angrier. The fact that he was kicking up dust didn't bother him. The sudden thought entered into his head; Maybe I should be hurting Alabasterpaw...how hard can it be? Wasn't she a cat with feelings as everyone else was? No. It wasn't that simple. Alabasterpaw didn't seem to show any emotion. And, that's what frightened him. Bluepaw may be able to provide a sinister appearance, but he still had emotions. He had feelings that shone through whenever he was truly compassionate. Nowadays, his energy felt like it was depleting.

Although, he had to admit. It was pretty fun racing. Playing again as he did when he was younger. He could feel the euphoria enter into him as he looked back at Asterpaw, mustering the grandest smile yet. Who knew the tom could even smile? Especially after all that happened. His tail bobbed up and down behind him as he decided to slow down his pace to run alongside Asterpaw. ''I didn't think this would be fun! But, hey!'' He chuckled. It was a rare occurrence seeing him in this condition. He still had bad intentions, but as he was slowly getting into the game, he realized how much he missed playing. The days when he were a younger apprentice with Azulpaw and Silverpaw. The three would sneak into the late night, and indulge in games of chase or capture the lightning bugs. Big smiles would cover their maws, and the memory triggered how much he had missed Azulpaw's company. His terrible, sarcastic attitude, but his wisdom--even at a young age. Perhaps, the tom was envious that Azulpaw had smarts. He had the brains, and the wisdom that put even the elder cats to shame. It was known that Azulpaw liked to test authority by not being simply disrespectful, but to test his limitations.

Just as that memory had came back, it quickly vanished. The tom picked up his speed, forming into sprints as he made his way along the terrain. He still stayed pretty close to Asterpaw, and he felt his nose twitch at her presence. She was the only thing that he made himself stay calm for. He didn't want her to see him full blown. She wasn't like Alabasterpaw. The main difference between the half-sisters was that one of them had a heart. Since Bluepaw knew his heart had dissolved those moons ago, he claimed Asterpaw as his heart. And, if he couldn't be happy, why would he allow others to be happy? Nothing could ever make Alabasterpaw happy. Simply nothing. Bluepaw snickered because he knew Azulpaw would have the toughest life living with Alabasterpaw. Maybe...depending if he lived that long.

Alabasterpaw was sure to drive him into his own death, and Azulpaw would be no problem. Just a memory in the back of their head. Alabasterpaw would move on. Bluepaw was sure of that. After all, he learned his lesson from being with the white demon. Even though the tom was enjoying the race they were in, something made him stop. It made him slow down until he was along side the blue she cat. His eyes had narrowed at her, ''What you said back there?'' He panted, catching a few of his breaths for a moment. ''About Azulpaw not being a pest? Calling me reasonable?'' The ends of his mouth twitched in an annoyed manner, but he kept pushing himself to run. He was not happy that Asterpaw chose to talk at all. Other might think he was exaggerating, acting as if he owned the blue feline,and she didn't have a mind of her own. In a way, Asterpaw had sold her freedom, her life, her commitment to the piebald tom, so he had every right to demand of his potential future mate. And, others? They sit and watch on the sidelines. If they didn't like it, they were free to leave. The tom managed to get close enough to Asterpaw, keeping his body aligned with hers before he skillfully, and quickly reached out to cuff her ear in a sharp bite. Not sharp enough to draw blood, but sharp enough to feel pain. ''I am in charge. You agree with me, okay Asterpaw? Whatever you and that tom had? It's gone. It's over. You're done with him. Unless you want to see him...laying in a pool of his own blood.'' He snarled, lowly, and looked into her eyes to show his determination. ''We can be happy, Asterpaw. All I wish for you to be is happy. Because I love you, and I want us to be a forever. Even in Starclan we'll be together.'' He pleaded to her. Was it hard for her to understand? All he wanted was her to be happy...with him. If she gave him a chance, and stopped worrying about that freak of nature, then they both could be happy. They all could be happy.

Then, the tom started to pick up his pace again, laughing as he did so. ''Let's go, Asterpaw! I know you can be quicker than that!'' He laughed. It was funny how unstable he was being. From being happy, to being cruel, and now? Happy. Who knows how long that would last though.

Azulpaw watched as the two raced on. He imagined everything would be good between them. Alabasterpaw was keeping quiet to him, which also pleased him. The last thing he wanted to do was hear her voice. But, it seemed like he thought too soon, because now she was speaking. Angry at him for stepping in. Azulpaw flicked his tail, and rolled his eyes. He would had groaned at her to shut her up, but he did not feel like fighting with her, ''I didn't know I had a place at all.'' He seethed back, clenching his teeth as he turned to look Alabasterpaw in the eyes. It was ashame that the tom couldn't keep his mouth shut, that he always had to say something that could possibly get him hurt. ''I'm not your slave, you know. I would love it if you stopped treating me as such.'' The tom proceeded to wrap his tail tightly around him as he looked down at his paws. It was where he was most comfortable at for the moment being. He knew she was giving him that stare. That deathly stare that would had killed him on the spot, which was why he looked away. At her next words, the tom slowly looked back up and nodded. ''I'm still perfectly relaxed, if you hadn't noticed.'' He replies calmly. And, truthfully he was very calm. He was serene. What was Alabasterpaw blabbering about? She wasn't worried about the argument before, and now she wanted a say in this?

Azulpaw unwinded his tail from himself as Alabasterpaw brushed up against him again. It was something he would have to get used to. Unlike Asterpaw, Alabasterpaw gave out her affections like a contagious sickness. It was there and ready for you whenever you needed it. Not that Azulpaw minded. He had to get used to it either way.

Azulpaw hadn't seen the smile Asterpaw had provided him before she ran after Bluepaw. The grey tom nodded because he knew Alabasterpaw was right. He looked sullen for a moment, sad that he lost his friend. He couldn't even be friends with her without a big deal blowing up from the white feline and the piebald one. Why did it matter that he and Asterpaw were friends?

Then, it dawned on Azulpaw that Alabasterpaw was an attention seeker. She looked like the jealous type, and it was obvious that she held some envy towards her half sister. The fact that it was known that Azulpaw was quite fond of the blue she cat. In order to turn things around, Azulpaw knew that he must try harder. To prove himself to Alabasterpaw that he would keep his promise, and not allow Asterpaw to interfere with their future. Azulpaw was practically feeding into her lies. The words he was saying to him, he was soaking into them. If Asterpaw could be happy, why couldn't he? He had a potential future with Alabasterpaw. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Azulpaw decided to lean closer to Alabasterpaw, brushing his pelt with hers as he wrapped his tail loosely around them. ''Ah, I know what this is about,'' he started, his voice low as he pushed his muzzle to her ear. ''This is about Asterpaw, isn't it?'' He pulled back, a small smile coming onto his maw as he thought about the blue feline. He didn't feel completely comfortable with the affection he was providing towards Alabasterpaw, but it was something he was holding himself to. ''You don't have anything to worry about, Alabasterpaw. I would never do that to you. She's history, but you're my future. Did I not promise that I would love you? Well, along with that promise came loyalty and faithfulness.'' He gave her a light nuzzle. It was all about trust and belief when it came to any relationship. So far, it seemed like Alabasterpaw wasn't trusting the tom. Even if he were allowed to be around Asterpaw alone, and Alabasterpaw was his mate, he could never find himself cheating on his current mate. It felt wrong to him.

''Learn to stop thinking about Asterpaw so much.'' He playfully bumped his head to hers. He wondered if she liked to play as much as Asterpaw did. Not torment others as a game for fun, but as well going into a race to meet the others. So, the tom playfully entered into a crouch, looking up at Alabasterpaw with a light to his yellow hues. ''Wanna race?'' He asked, his tail swishing side to side in the air as he waited for her answer.

It was going to be a long way, but since he was in it already--might as well live up to it.
Old June 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

All the while Bluepaw was running, his mind flickered to the glowering look upon Azulpaw. The smug expression that the tom displayed, his posture that said he wasn't afraid, and most definitely that idiotic smirk that drove him insane. This was what made him pick up his pace--much faster, as if he were flying and ready to jump and become one with the wind.His pelt was smooth, which was good because the wind felt amazing against his pelt. He always thought smooth pelts were a lot better, until the winter came. Bluepaw thought it was ashamed that the whether couldn't be year round. Like the weather now, it was perfect to him. Except for the rainy days.

His blue eyes looked back, falling onto Asterpaw's hues. A moment of shock flickered in them. He could still feel her touch when she tried to calm him down. Even if he weren't paying much attention to him. Nowadays, he was such a moody feline that not much could keep him calm. Especially that attitude of the grey tom. That smirk, that smug look, those words that rolled off his maw. If Asterpaw wasn't standing right there, he would had blown up and attacked Azulpaw until his blood was on his claws, and the other tom was laying in his pool of blood.

The thought was quite a violent one, and if he voiced his thoughts aloud, he was sure he would hear a mouthload from Grousestar about caring for clan mates. The point was. Bluepaw did not really have a reason to dislike Azulpaw. At all. In fact, the piebald tom thought Azulpaw was a lot better than him. Even before he decided to leave his heart behind. Now, that he was thinking about it...maybe he was hating the wrong cat. Maybe he should had been hating on the cat that was brushing against him, acting as if he was the only object in the world. Giving him affection that she had once provided to him. This made Bluepaw even angrier. The fact that he was kicking up dust didn't bother him. The sudden thought entered into his head; Maybe I should be hurting Alabasterpaw...how hard can it be? Wasn't she a cat with feelings as everyone else was? No. It wasn't that simple. Alabasterpaw didn't seem to show any emotion. And, that's what frightened him. Bluepaw may be able to provide a sinister appearance, but he still had emotions. He had feelings that shone through whenever he was truly compassionate. Nowadays, his energy felt like it was depleting.

Although, he had to admit. It was pretty fun racing. Playing again as he did when he was younger. He could feel the euphoria enter into him as he looked back at Asterpaw, mustering the grandest smile yet. Who knew the tom could even smile? Especially after all that happened. His tail bobbed up and down behind him as he decided to slow down his pace to run alongside Asterpaw. ''I didn't think this would be fun! But, hey!'' He chuckled. It was a rare occurrence seeing him in this condition. He still had bad intentions, but as he was slowly getting into the game, he realized how much he missed playing. The days when he were a younger apprentice with Azulpaw and Silverpaw. The three would sneak into the late night, and indulge in games of chase or capture the lightning bugs. Big smiles would cover their maws, and the memory triggered how much he had missed Azulpaw's company. His terrible, sarcastic attitude, but his wisdom--even at a young age. Perhaps, the tom was envious that Azulpaw had smarts. He had the brains, and the wisdom that put even the elder cats to shame. It was known that Azulpaw liked to test authority by not being simply disrespectful, but to test his limitations.

Just as that memory had came back, it quickly vanished. The tom picked up his speed, forming into sprints as he made his way along the terrain. He still stayed pretty close to Asterpaw, and he felt his nose twitch at her presence. She was the only thing that he made himself stay calm for. He didn't want her to see him full blown. She wasn't like Alabasterpaw. The main difference between the half-sisters was that one of them had a heart. Since Bluepaw knew his heart had dissolved those moons ago, he claimed Asterpaw as his heart. And, if he couldn't be happy, why would he allow others to be happy? Nothing could ever make Alabasterpaw happy. Simply nothing. Bluepaw snickered because he knew Azulpaw would have the toughest life living with Alabasterpaw. Maybe...depending if he lived that long.

Alabasterpaw was sure to drive him into his own death, and Azulpaw would be no problem. Just a memory in the back of their head. Alabasterpaw would move on. Bluepaw was sure of that. After all, he learned his lesson from being with the white demon. Even though the tom was enjoying the race they were in, something made him stop. It made him slow down until he was along side the blue she cat. His eyes had narrowed at her, ''What you said back there?'' He panted, catching a few of his breaths for a moment. ''About Azulpaw not being a pest? Calling me reasonable?'' The ends of his mouth twitched in an annoyed manner, but he kept pushing himself to run. He was not happy that Asterpaw chose to talk at all. Other might think he was exaggerating, acting as if he owned the blue feline,and she didn't have a mind of her own. In a way, Asterpaw had sold her freedom, her life, her commitment to the piebald tom, so he had every right to demand of his potential future mate. And, others? They sit and watch on the sidelines. If they didn't like it, they were free to leave. The tom managed to get close enough to Asterpaw, keeping his body aligned with hers before he skillfully, and quickly reached out to cuff her ear in a sharp bite. Not sharp enough to draw blood, but sharp enough to feel pain. ''I am in charge. You agree with me, okay Asterpaw? Whatever you and that tom had? It's gone. It's over. You're done with him. Unless you want to see him...laying in a pool of his own blood.'' He snarled, lowly, and looked into her eyes to show his determination. ''We can be happy, Asterpaw. All I wish for you to be is happy. Because I love you, and I want us to be a forever. Even in Starclan we'll be together.'' He pleaded to her. Was it hard for her to understand? All he wanted was her to be happy...with him. If she gave him a chance, and stopped worrying about that freak of nature, then they both could be happy. They all could be happy.

Then, the tom started to pick up his pace again, laughing as he did so. ''Let's go, Asterpaw! I know you can be quicker than that!'' He laughed. It was funny how unstable he was being. From being happy, to being cruel, and now? Happy. Who knows how long that would last though.

Azulpaw watched as the two raced on. He imagined everything would be good between them. Alabasterpaw was keeping quiet to him, which also pleased him. The last thing he wanted to do was hear her voice. But, it seemed like he thought too soon, because now she was speaking. Angry at him for stepping in. Azulpaw flicked his tail, and rolled his eyes. He would had groaned at her to shut her up, but he did not feel like fighting with her, ''I didn't know I had a place at all.'' He seethed back, clenching his teeth as he turned to look Alabasterpaw in the eyes. It was ashame that the tom couldn't keep his mouth shut, that he always had to say something that could possibly get him hurt. ''I'm not your slave, you know. I would love it if you stopped treating me as such.'' The tom proceeded to wrap his tail tightly around him as he looked down at his paws. It was where he was most comfortable at for the moment being. He knew she was giving him that stare. That deathly stare that would had killed him on the spot, which was why he looked away. At her next words, the tom slowly looked back up and nodded. ''I'm still perfectly relaxed, if you hadn't noticed.'' He replies calmly. And, truthfully he was very calm. He was serene. What was Alabasterpaw blabbering about? She wasn't worried about the argument before, and now she wanted a say in this?

Azulpaw unwinded his tail from himself as Alabasterpaw brushed up against him again. It was something he would have to get used to. Unlike Asterpaw, Alabasterpaw gave out her affections like a contagious sickness. It was there and ready for you whenever you needed it. Not that Azulpaw minded. He had to get used to it either way.

Azulpaw hadn't seen the smile Asterpaw had provided him before she ran after Bluepaw. The grey tom nodded because he knew Alabasterpaw was right. He looked sullen for a moment, sad that he lost his friend. He couldn't even be friends with her without a big deal blowing up from the white feline and the piebald one. Why did it matter that he and Asterpaw were friends?

Then, it dawned on Azulpaw that Alabasterpaw was an attention seeker. She looked like the jealous type, and it was obvious that she held some envy towards her half sister. The fact that it was known that Azulpaw was quite fond of the blue she cat. In order to turn things around, Azulpaw knew that he must try harder. To prove himself to Alabasterpaw that he would keep his promise, and not allow Asterpaw to interfere with their future. Azulpaw was practically feeding into her lies. The words he was saying to him, he was soaking into them. If Asterpaw could be happy, why couldn't he? He had a potential future with Alabasterpaw. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Azulpaw decided to lean closer to Alabasterpaw, brushing his pelt with hers as he wrapped his tail loosely around them. ''Ah, I know what this is about,'' he started, his voice low as he pushed his muzzle to her ear. ''This is about Asterpaw, isn't it?'' He pulled back, a small smile coming onto his maw as he thought about the blue feline. He didn't feel completely comfortable with the affection he was providing towards Alabasterpaw, but it was something he was holding himself to. ''You don't have anything to worry about, Alabasterpaw. I would never do that to you. She's history, but you're my future. Did I not promise that I would love you? Well, along with that promise came loyalty and faithfulness.'' He gave her a light nuzzle. It was all about trust and belief when it came to any relationship. So far, it seemed like Alabasterpaw wasn't trusting the tom. Even if he were allowed to be around Asterpaw alone, and Alabasterpaw was his mate, he could never find himself cheating on his current mate. It felt wrong to him.

''Learn to stop thinking about Asterpaw so much.'' He playfully bumped his head to hers. He wondered if she liked to play as much as Asterpaw did. Not torment others as a game for fun, but as well going into a race to meet the others. So, the tom playfully entered into a crouch, looking up at Alabasterpaw with a light to his yellow hues. ''Wanna race?'' He asked, his tail swishing side to side in the air as he waited for her answer.

It was going to be a long way, but since he was in it already--might as well live up to it.
Asterpaw was stunned as the tom bit her ear. What was he doing? Scaring her, that was what. He was frightening her and she didn't know what to do about it. Asterpaw was quite scared of Bluepaw at that moment, and she skidded to a stop, stumbling over her paws slightly as she stared at him as though he had just betrayed her. And, in a way, he had. He'd betrayed what she thought of him. Why couldn't he go back to being the nice, friendly tom that she thought she would be happy with? He'd been enjoying the race! But now, she was scared to run alongside him. I am in charge. In charge? What did that mean? She had thought that he loved her, but... he didn't. Which she understood. There was no going back, there was no going fowards, and she had sold herself into slavery. Into being with this tom forever until they both would die. Perhaps she could escape him in StarClan.

Since she was quite sure a tom with such horrible thoughts and feelings was not going to StarClan. Ever. Not unless he went through a serious change, and Asterpaw was certain it was too late for that. Her expression changed and she looked frightened as she glanced at him. "Why do you hate Azulpaw so much? What did he do?" She asked, her ears going back. Her ear still hurt. Why had he bitten her, that was the real question. Asterpaw didn't understand how he could talk of love and yet be so horrible. He scared her. She was never going to be happy with him, and she hoped that Azulpaw would have a better future then she would. Now that she had steadied her mental state and it was no longer fluctuating between hatred and calmness, Asterpaw was able to see what she had done. For real this time. What had she done? Given herself away?

Did Bluepaw even need her anymore? She doubted it. He seemed happy enough without Alabasterpaw, and he'd seemed to be calm enough when she had been attacking his former best friend. The truth of the matter was, she didn't trust him. At all. How were they supposed to have a relationship, something built on trust, if she didn't believe that he was trustworthy? There wasn't really a way to. She knew that Bluepaw must be right. Whatever she and Azulpaw had was gone now, and Asterpaw was unhappy about it. Honestly she was downright furious, but she'd survive; everything would have to be okay. She needed to stay strong and keep her head up, and she wouldn't allow Bluepaw to get her down. She couldn't allow him to. Seeing the satisfaction on his features of knowing that he had won would be too much for her, but... he was breaking her apart.

Bit by bit, piece by piece, every part of her previous life was dissolving before her hues and she didn't know what to do about it. There was nothing she could do. Time to embrace what her future was and know that she was doing the right thing. Azulpaw would be safe. Bluepaw wouldn't dare attack him, not in front of her, and she would always be with him. He could do whatever he liked to her, but she would never let him hurt her friend again. All those talks... those memories... they were gone from her now. And then Bluepaw was taking off again, but Asterpaw had lost her drive to play. It was gone, just like her happiness in that moment - although undoubtedly it would return. He could never take who she was away from her. He could never intentionally break her, because she wouldn't let him. She would keep herself as safe as possible.

Herself and those she loved. It was a scary thought, knowing that she might one day die for them... but would she? I would do the same. She'd told Azulpaw that when he had given his life for her - and even though he hadn't necessarily died, he'd come pretty darn close and it was the same concept. He'd been willing to. And Asterpaw had told him that she would do the same. But, would she? Had she been lying in that moment? The only way to really know was to be involved in a situation where that would be an option. Getting up she began to race after him again, reaching the tree and stopping. The light in her hues had gone away, and her excited expression had gone with it. Whether she wanted him to or not, Bluepaw was taking who she was little by little. Piece by piece. Bit by bit he was breaking her apart and he was glad about it, this she knew. And the worst part was that she didn't have a way to stop him from doing it.

"Well now you know. I'm first, you're second, and it'll always be that way. Because I'm strong and you're weak." Whether she believed that or not wasn't important. The important thing to remember here was that Alabasterpaw just needed to get in his head. Mess with his confidence, break him apart until all of his sarcasm and everything that made Azulpaw himself was gone. Until she had turned him into an obedient slave, although he said he wasn't. And honestly, Alabasterpaw thought he was. Clearly he was with her. Clearly he was staying with her as she had ordered, and she was glad for his loyalty. It had never been a huge thing for her, after all - the she cat was known for her disloyalty, and moving around like a snake... striking in one place then another. Yes, it was rough having the white feline around. Rougher then anyone might think.

Never had the apprentice thought of Azulpaw as necessarily being... touchy, honestly. He seemed like the type of cat to give you your space and be around when you needed him. But, Alabasterpaw was glad that he was. "Glad to know you've given in. You didn't have anything to gain from fighting - and now we can be happy." Or at least, I can. She still wasn't sure whether or not the darker tom was trustworthy. But she was choosing to believe him. Perhaps she wanted to, perhaps she thought he was through with fighting, perhaps it was a mix of both. But either way, Alabasterpaw would be okay. She would be happy. As long as the tom kept true to his word she would be. If he didn't, well... she'd almost killed him once and she could finish the job the next time an occasion came up. Which would be if he ever... and she did mean ever... broke her trust.

Racing was not one of Alabasterpaw's favorite things to do. It was hard, and she got dirty doing it... anything involving those two things was sure to be something Alabasterpaw would avoid. Unless she was fighting. Fighting was her only exception. It was one of the only things she was happy to do and get messy doing it. But, if it would keep him on her side... then sure, why not. "Bet you can't catch me." She purred, brushing her tail alongside him as she took off. This was a game she often played with toms, 'bet you can't catch me...' better known as tag, really, but she was constantly having fun with it. It made the challenge of catching them a little bit harder. Though it appeared all she had to do was threaten his loved ones and bam, her dream guy was caught and she was able to rip him away from her sister. This was a better way of hurting the blue feline... and hopefully him at the same time.

Old June 15th, 2017, 04:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(She hasn't told anybody about it as of current so yeah. =^^=) (And thank you! &#128516

The wiry feline had not expected something like this to be said from Mousejump, and the sudden question – the reasons for she did not want to explain – made the younger she-cat become defensive towards her mother, bright eyes narrowing slightly.
"It didn't." She said, not questioning the sudden dryness that her voice had assumed. Anger was still something that Ebonyfrost was learning to control. She was by nature easily irritated, and those things that pressed the boundaries of what she shared with anyone but her own mind often set her on edge. She knew that her defensive nature did not help to hide it, but she couldn't really help it.

"And I show nothing because I feel nothing. What's the use in emotion?" She knew that the lie could easily be seen through. Nobody felt nothing, and she often felt deeply, but it was easier than having to explain something which she herself did not fully understand. Perhaps the tuxedo would be seen as weak in her own mother's eyes if she dared to reveal that she different, perhaps lesser, than the others of the clan. Stupid thoughts, she knew, but she couldn't end how she had always reacted to such things.

"Nothing's wrong at all."
Mousejump couldn't help but stare at Ebonyfrost with suspicious disbelief. After all, she was the one to raise the she-cat beside her, and she was a mouse if she didn't doubt her daughter. Ebonyfrost was obviously hiding something, which did spark much concern in Mousejump. Whatever was hidden - could it bring harm to Ebonyfrost? This single possibility was what primarily drove Mousejump to further investigate. ``Oh, honey, you clearly feel emotions. I know something's wrong. Why don't you confide in me, Ebonyfrost? I just want to help you.`` Her tone was motherly, gentle yet somewhat firm, as to get her point across.

Mousejump herself often struggled with anger. She was a fiery feline, but when it came to her kits, she was the most gentle she-cat anybody could ever meet. Usually her irritable nature would show when she was overwhelmed. Otherwise, her wise conscience warned her to remain calm. Mousejump was also very stubborn, and would not give in without a fight. She would find out what her daughter was hiding - no doubt about it. Though it may take lots of persistence and time, Mousejump would do anything for her offspring - but first, she had to know what was wrong.
Old June 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Asterpaw was stunned as the tom bit her ear. What was he doing? Scaring her, that was what. He was frightening her and she didn't know what to do about it. Asterpaw was quite scared of Bluepaw at that moment, and she skidded to a stop, stumbling over her paws slightly as she stared at him as though he had just betrayed her. And, in a way, he had. He'd betrayed what she thought of him. Why couldn't he go back to being the nice, friendly tom that she thought she would be happy with? He'd been enjoying the race! But now, she was scared to run alongside him. I am in charge. In charge? What did that mean? She had thought that he loved her, but... he didn't. Which she understood. There was no going back, there was no going fowards, and she had sold herself into slavery. Into being with this tom forever until they both would die. Perhaps she could escape him in StarClan.

Since she was quite sure a tom with such horrible thoughts and feelings was not going to StarClan. Ever. Not unless he went through a serious change, and Asterpaw was certain it was too late for that. Her expression changed and she looked frightened as she glanced at him. "Why do you hate Azulpaw so much? What did he do?" She asked, her ears going back. Her ear still hurt. Why had he bitten her, that was the real question. Asterpaw didn't understand how he could talk of love and yet be so horrible. He scared her. She was never going to be happy with him, and she hoped that Azulpaw would have a better future then she would. Now that she had steadied her mental state and it was no longer fluctuating between hatred and calmness, Asterpaw was able to see what she had done. For real this time. What had she done? Given herself away?

Did Bluepaw even need her anymore? She doubted it. He seemed happy enough without Alabasterpaw, and he'd seemed to be calm enough when she had been attacking his former best friend. The truth of the matter was, she didn't trust him. At all. How were they supposed to have a relationship, something built on trust, if she didn't believe that he was trustworthy? There wasn't really a way to. She knew that Bluepaw must be right. Whatever she and Azulpaw had was gone now, and Asterpaw was unhappy about it. Honestly she was downright furious, but she'd survive; everything would have to be okay. She needed to stay strong and keep her head up, and she wouldn't allow Bluepaw to get her down. She couldn't allow him to. Seeing the satisfaction on his features of knowing that he had won would be too much for her, but... he was breaking her apart.

Bit by bit, piece by piece, every part of her previous life was dissolving before her hues and she didn't know what to do about it. There was nothing she could do. Time to embrace what her future was and know that she was doing the right thing. Azulpaw would be safe. Bluepaw wouldn't dare attack him, not in front of her, and she would always be with him. He could do whatever he liked to her, but she would never let him hurt her friend again. All those talks... those memories... they were gone from her now. And then Bluepaw was taking off again, but Asterpaw had lost her drive to play. It was gone, just like her happiness in that moment - although undoubtedly it would return. He could never take who she was away from her. He could never intentionally break her, because she wouldn't let him. She would keep herself as safe as possible.

Herself and those she loved. It was a scary thought, knowing that she might one day die for them... but would she? I would do the same. She'd told Azulpaw that when he had given his life for her - and even though he hadn't necessarily died, he'd come pretty darn close and it was the same concept. He'd been willing to. And Asterpaw had told him that she would do the same. But, would she? Had she been lying in that moment? The only way to really know was to be involved in a situation where that would be an option. Getting up she began to race after him again, reaching the tree and stopping. The light in her hues had gone away, and her excited expression had gone with it. Whether she wanted him to or not, Bluepaw was taking who she was little by little. Piece by piece. Bit by bit he was breaking her apart and he was glad about it, this she knew. And the worst part was that she didn't have a way to stop him from doing it.

"Well now you know. I'm first, you're second, and it'll always be that way. Because I'm strong and you're weak." Whether she believed that or not wasn't important. The important thing to remember here was that Alabasterpaw just needed to get in his head. Mess with his confidence, break him apart until all of his sarcasm and everything that made Azulpaw himself was gone. Until she had turned him into an obedient slave, although he said he wasn't. And honestly, Alabasterpaw thought he was. Clearly he was with her. Clearly he was staying with her as she had ordered, and she was glad for his loyalty. It had never been a huge thing for her, after all - the she cat was known for her disloyalty, and moving around like a snake... striking in one place then another. Yes, it was rough having the white feline around. Rougher then anyone might think.

Never had the apprentice thought of Azulpaw as necessarily being... touchy, honestly. He seemed like the type of cat to give you your space and be around when you needed him. But, Alabasterpaw was glad that he was. "Glad to know you've given in. You didn't have anything to gain from fighting - and now we can be happy." Or at least, I can. She still wasn't sure whether or not the darker tom was trustworthy. But she was choosing to believe him. Perhaps she wanted to, perhaps she thought he was through with fighting, perhaps it was a mix of both. But either way, Alabasterpaw would be okay. She would be happy. As long as the tom kept true to his word she would be. If he didn't, well... she'd almost killed him once and she could finish the job the next time an occasion came up. Which would be if he ever... and she did mean ever... broke her trust.

Racing was not one of Alabasterpaw's favorite things to do. It was hard, and she got dirty doing it... anything involving those two things was sure to be something Alabasterpaw would avoid. Unless she was fighting. Fighting was her only exception. It was one of the only things she was happy to do and get messy doing it. But, if it would keep him on her side... then sure, why not. "Bet you can't catch me." She purred, brushing her tail alongside him as she took off. This was a game she often played with toms, 'bet you can't catch me...' better known as tag, really, but she was constantly having fun with it. It made the challenge of catching them a little bit harder. Though it appeared all she had to do was threaten his loved ones and bam, her dream guy was caught and she was able to rip him away from her sister. This was a better way of hurting the blue feline... and hopefully him at the same time.
Perhaps what Bluepaw did was a bit...over the line. Biting her, and drawing pain. But, at that moment, the tom cease to care. In a way she was taking up for Azulpaw back there. And, she knew how much he hated that smug grey tom. Not that he had any reason to at all. As he took off, he noticed that she had stopped following. He turned his head back and flicked his tail. What was she waiting on? Who was she waiting for? She looked hurt. Startled. Shocked. Did she not expect him to do such a thing to her? When he was about to step back up to her, he stopped at her words. His eyes narrowed. She didn't have the right to ask that. She didn't have a right to talk at all. The piebald tom turned his head, for he didn't know how to answer her question. If, he could at all. It was quite a complicated manner that he didn't know himself. He recalled how he watched calmly as Alabasterpaw attacked his best friend. How he sat there and did nothing, but Asterpaw had come to save the day, much to their displeasure. He recalled how Azulpaw used to make fun of him for training all the time. To which Bluepaw simply wanted to impress his mentor. Then, the two would begin a friendly play match to which Bluepaw would win. There was a lot of good and bad memories that the two shared, and nothing for Bluepaw to have a reason that he hated the other tom.

''Asterpaw,'' He said her name softly as he turned his head to look back at her. He wasn't afraid to stare her in her hues with his blue ones. He wanted to appear sincere--and he had been. He was being sincere at the moment, being caught off guard to why he acted in such a manner. He didn't want her to be afraid of him. No, no , desperately not. He wanted her to accept his love for her now, which would eventually flourish something brilliant once they were warriors. ''Don't ask silly questions. I don't hate, Azulpaw. He's my...best friend.'' Probably too much of a vague word to use. Especially with the atmosphere being too foggy to tell what truly was going on with the downfall of their relationship. It was a basis though, in which Bluepaw was finished with the topic because he hated discussing things when it came to the grey feline.

As he approached Asterpaw calmly, she was already racing again towards the tree, seemingly fuming at what took place. Bluepaw hissed under his breath. He couldn't allow her to escape him, out of his grasp. He was sure that she would develop a mind of her own and wander off. That was something he couldn't allow to happen. Somehow, the tom knew he had to experiment with the way Alabasterpaw think. The way she exaggerated the truth, that made it seem it was never a lie. The way she had Azulpaw hooked on her every word. How did she ever do it? Was it because her good looks distracted others from whatever she was saying? Was it the touchiness? The sweet voice? All of which Bluepaw did not possess?

Whatever it was, it ceased to matter. Bluepaw had other things to worry about. The tom quickly caught up to Asterpaw, and he approached her cautiously. It was time to put on the innocent act, the naive one, the desperate one that would make others pity him and automatically forgive him. The tom winded around the tree, flicking his tail,and pinning his ears against his head. ''I'm sorry, Asterpaw. I didn't know what came over me.'' He says. He blinked his eyes, hoping they looked sincere enough for her to forgive him, let alone talk to him. ''I'm just frustrated right now!'' He fumed, stomping one of his paws to the ground, as he sat near her, and wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. ''I feel that I will lose you...to him. Which is why I hate him because I know you would choose him in a heartbeat.'' He looked away from her, kneading his claw to the ground.The dirt felt good to him, despite it getting his claws dirty. ''I'm insecure, Asterpaw--if you hadn't noticed.'' Slowly, he turns his hues to look back at her, hoping that he had at least webbed her in his sincerity. It wasn't hard for him to play pretend, in fact it was his favorite game. Something that he would play with Asterpaw often. ''I'll try my absolute best to be gentle with you,'' He purred, but even through that it was deceit. Lies, but his innocence covered it all. Above all, before his first heartbreak, the tom was innocent. Too innocent for his own good.

Who knew heart breaks could do such a thing to another cat. It was a shame really, and in the past. Therefore, it would be left alone, but Bluepaw was quite the vengeful feline. Even if he didn't get revenge today--or tomorrow, You would never see the last of him. Bright blue friendly eyes with a broken hearted stone laying in pieces around them. ''I promise. I don't know what came over me. I'm just jealous.'' He says, and in the distance he could see Alabasterpaw and Azulpaw frolicking around. In that moment, it seemed like the two shared a genuine love for each other. Only, then he reprimanded himself that a fool would only believe that Alabasterpaw would be in love with them. ''Have you ever just been jealous, Asterpaw? I believe we've all been there before.'' He replied calmly, and brought up one of his paws to give it a quick lick before drawing it over his head, and staring at her slyly.

Azulpaw stared at Alabasterpaw in an alarming way. She sure was forceful, that was honest. Then, his look changed into one of indifference as if he didn't care. Yet, he didn't. ''Whatever keeps you alive, love.'' He replied with an uncaring attitude as he got up and flicked his tail. Space was definitely needed between them. One thing the tom knew was that he if he was deemed loyal and trustworthy, Alabasterpaw would leave him alone. Allow him to roam without her constant presence. In fact, he knew a lot about her disloyalty, and the fact that she would flirt with any male she sets her eyes on. A part of him would feel hurt, then another part of him would had seen it coming. Come on, she was Alasbaserpaw. She got whatever she wanted.

How did she get him, again?

Why did she want him in the first place?

Azulpaw felt it was his attitude, the fact that he didn't want her. Which probably drove her to want something she couldn't have. Her drive to be with him, in some of the most ridiculous ways amused him slightly. The fact she wanted him dead just because he didn't want her. Then, she threatened his family. She threatened to keep him alive to watch her torment the ones he love. Azulpaw knew he was forced. Making sure she was desired because he wanted his love ones to be safe. The tom didn't care about many cats, but those he did care about, he wold do absolutely anything to keep them safe. Which came to the safe path. Azulpaw felt that he would guide them along that path, but he would be on the dangerous path just to make sure they stayed on the safe path.

''I didn't give in.'' His attitude was still there, never leaving if she thought it would. There was so much she could take from him, but his intelligence, his attitude was something sacred that he would keep no matter what. Even if it got him in trouble. Even if it got him killed. ''Someone has insecurity issues, so I was forced into this mess.'' It was funny how he was sweet one moment, and being spiteful the next. It was fun playing around with her because he knew that she didn't take care to whatever he said. She was always living in her own world. She was the star, she lived in the limelight, everyone bowed down to her. At least, in her world. The tom refused to have his happiness, his freedom taken away when he willingly--yet was forced into this relationship. ''But, that won't make me love you any less, darling.'' He added, something sweet, yet was very sarcastic in the manner.

Yeah...one of us is going to be happier more than the other, he thought as he braced himself for her touch. He let a purr slide out of his own maw at hearing hers, and once she was taking off, the tom ran in pursuit. Playing games would always remind him of Asterpaw. Whenever they were near trees, and she would threaten to push him out of it...or when they sarcastically would play around of who was the master...or even just running in general. Nothing out of the ordinary, just two friends being...their age. Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw was the problem. Never had Azulpaw thought Bluepaw would become such a...cat. However, the tom also knew that as time passed, cats change. Everyone changes. He was changing whether he liked it not. Asterpaw would change. Silverpaw would change. All of his friends would change. The only question was; for better or for worst?

The grey tom cleared his mind, and he picked up his pace to follow the white willowy feline. He could imagine he was running after Asterpaw. But, no. That would make him even worse than how he felt now. So,he kept his target as Alabasterpaw. Running after her as if she were the prey and he was the predator. He pondered whether he would pin her against the ground, but he didn't want to hear her cries of pain because dirt got on her pelt. Something he also remembered what Asterpaw told him, and it made him laugh.

Why not? For now he would enjoy himself.
Old June 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@paxil

Sweetpaw padded sloppily through the forest. He gave a slight yawn and widened his eyes. He stretched his front paws out and his tail tip flickered angrily from side to side. Sweetpaw stood back up and gave his cream colored chest a quick lick. He continued padding through the forest. The ginger coated tom looked up at the forest canopy above and smiled. The forest is so beautiful at this time of day. So I can finally get a good nap in. He yawned again and spotted a sunny clearing up ahead.
He steadily bounded across the forest floor until he reached the clearing. The blazing sun above warmed his pelt. Sweetpaw flopped down and sighed. He closed his eyes and yawned. Finally, a good nap. I can finally get away from all those dumb chores and ugh...Nightgaze. Training is so stupid and boring, i mean, why can't we teach ourselves? Sweetpaw let himself relax, trying to drift off into sleep.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Perhaps what Bluepaw did was a bit...over the line. Biting her, and drawing pain. But, at that moment, the tom cease to care. In a way she was taking up for Azulpaw back there. And, she knew how much he hated that smug grey tom. Not that he had any reason to at all. As he took off, he noticed that she had stopped following. He turned his head back and flicked his tail. What was she waiting on? Who was she waiting for? She looked hurt. Startled. Shocked. Did she not expect him to do such a thing to her? When he was about to step back up to her, he stopped at her words. His eyes narrowed. She didn't have the right to ask that. She didn't have a right to talk at all. The piebald tom turned his head, for he didn't know how to answer her question. If, he could at all. It was quite a complicated manner that he didn't know himself. He recalled how he watched calmly as Alabasterpaw attacked his best friend. How he sat there and did nothing, but Asterpaw had come to save the day, much to their displeasure. He recalled how Azulpaw used to make fun of him for training all the time. To which Bluepaw simply wanted to impress his mentor. Then, the two would begin a friendly play match to which Bluepaw would win. There was a lot of good and bad memories that the two shared, and nothing for Bluepaw to have a reason that he hated the other tom.

''Asterpaw,'' He said her name softly as he turned his head to look back at her. He wasn't afraid to stare her in her hues with his blue ones. He wanted to appear sincere--and he had been. He was being sincere at the moment, being caught off guard to why he acted in such a manner. He didn't want her to be afraid of him. No, no , desperately not. He wanted her to accept his love for her now, which would eventually flourish something brilliant once they were warriors. ''Don't ask silly questions. I don't hate, Azulpaw. He's my...best friend.'' Probably too much of a vague word to use. Especially with the atmosphere being too foggy to tell what truly was going on with the downfall of their relationship. It was a basis though, in which Bluepaw was finished with the topic because he hated discussing things when it came to the grey feline.

As he approached Asterpaw calmly, she was already racing again towards the tree, seemingly fuming at what took place. Bluepaw hissed under his breath. He couldn't allow her to escape him, out of his grasp. He was sure that she would develop a mind of her own and wander off. That was something he couldn't allow to happen. Somehow, the tom knew he had to experiment with the way Alabasterpaw think. The way she exaggerated the truth, that made it seem it was never a lie. The way she had Azulpaw hooked on her every word. How did she ever do it? Was it because her good looks distracted others from whatever she was saying? Was it the touchiness? The sweet voice? All of which Bluepaw did not possess?

Whatever it was, it ceased to matter. Bluepaw had other things to worry about. The tom quickly caught up to Asterpaw, and he approached her cautiously. It was time to put on the innocent act, the naive one, the desperate one that would make others pity him and automatically forgive him. The tom winded around the tree, flicking his tail,and pinning his ears against his head. ''I'm sorry, Asterpaw. I didn't know what came over me.'' He says. He blinked his eyes, hoping they looked sincere enough for her to forgive him, let alone talk to him. ''I'm just frustrated right now!'' He fumed, stomping one of his paws to the ground, as he sat near her, and wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. ''I feel that I will lose you...to him. Which is why I hate him because I know you would choose him in a heartbeat.'' He looked away from her, kneading his claw to the ground.The dirt felt good to him, despite it getting his claws dirty. ''I'm insecure, Asterpaw--if you hadn't noticed.'' Slowly, he turns his hues to look back at her, hoping that he had at least webbed her in his sincerity. It wasn't hard for him to play pretend, in fact it was his favorite game. Something that he would play with Asterpaw often. ''I'll try my absolute best to be gentle with you,'' He purred, but even through that it was deceit. Lies, but his innocence covered it all. Above all, before his first heartbreak, the tom was innocent. Too innocent for his own good.

Who knew heart breaks could do such a thing to another cat. It was a shame really, and in the past. Therefore, it would be left alone, but Bluepaw was quite the vengeful feline. Even if he didn't get revenge today--or tomorrow, You would never see the last of him. Bright blue friendly eyes with a broken hearted stone laying in pieces around them. ''I promise. I don't know what came over me. I'm just jealous.'' He says, and in the distance he could see Alabasterpaw and Azulpaw frolicking around. In that moment, it seemed like the two shared a genuine love for each other. Only, then he reprimanded himself that a fool would only believe that Alabasterpaw would be in love with them. ''Have you ever just been jealous, Asterpaw? I believe we've all been there before.'' He replied calmly, and brought up one of his paws to give it a quick lick before drawing it over his head, and staring at her slyly.

Azulpaw stared at Alabasterpaw in an alarming way. She sure was forceful, that was honest. Then, his look changed into one of indifference as if he didn't care. Yet, he didn't. ''Whatever keeps you alive, love.'' He replied with an uncaring attitude as he got up and flicked his tail. Space was definitely needed between them. One thing the tom knew was that he if he was deemed loyal and trustworthy, Alabasterpaw would leave him alone. Allow him to roam without her constant presence. In fact, he knew a lot about her disloyalty, and the fact that she would flirt with any male she sets her eyes on. A part of him would feel hurt, then another part of him would had seen it coming. Come on, she was Alasbaserpaw. She got whatever she wanted.

How did she get him, again?

Why did she want him in the first place?

Azulpaw felt it was his attitude, the fact that he didn't want her. Which probably drove her to want something she couldn't have. Her drive to be with him, in some of the most ridiculous ways amused him slightly. The fact she wanted him dead just because he didn't want her. Then, she threatened his family. She threatened to keep him alive to watch her torment the ones he love. Azulpaw knew he was forced. Making sure she was desired because he wanted his love ones to be safe. The tom didn't care about many cats, but those he did care about, he wold do absolutely anything to keep them safe. Which came to the safe path. Azulpaw felt that he would guide them along that path, but he would be on the dangerous path just to make sure they stayed on the safe path.

''I didn't give in.'' His attitude was still there, never leaving if she thought it would. There was so much she could take from him, but his intelligence, his attitude was something sacred that he would keep no matter what. Even if it got him in trouble. Even if it got him killed. ''Someone has insecurity issues, so I was forced into this mess.'' It was funny how he was sweet one moment, and being spiteful the next. It was fun playing around with her because he knew that she didn't take care to whatever he said. She was always living in her own world. She was the star, she lived in the limelight, everyone bowed down to her. At least, in her world. The tom refused to have his happiness, his freedom taken away when he willingly--yet was forced into this relationship. ''But, that won't make me love you any less, darling.'' He added, something sweet, yet was very sarcastic in the manner.

Yeah...one of us is going to be happier more than the other, he thought as he braced himself for her touch. He let a purr slide out of his own maw at hearing hers, and once she was taking off, the tom ran in pursuit. Playing games would always remind him of Asterpaw. Whenever they were near trees, and she would threaten to push him out of it...or when they sarcastically would play around of who was the master...or even just running in general. Nothing out of the ordinary, just two friends being...their age. Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw was the problem. Never had Azulpaw thought Bluepaw would become such a...cat. However, the tom also knew that as time passed, cats change. Everyone changes. He was changing whether he liked it not. Asterpaw would change. Silverpaw would change. All of his friends would change. The only question was; for better or for worst?

The grey tom cleared his mind, and he picked up his pace to follow the white willowy feline. He could imagine he was running after Asterpaw. But, no. That would make him even worse than how he felt now. So,he kept his target as Alabasterpaw. Running after her as if she were the prey and he was the predator. He pondered whether he would pin her against the ground, but he didn't want to hear her cries of pain because dirt got on her pelt. Something he also remembered what Asterpaw told him, and it made him laugh.

Why not? For now he would enjoy himself.
Stop lying to me!!! She wanted to yowl, and her ears went back with a great deal of frustration. Best friend. Those were words she didn't just throw around with light terms... love had quickly become one of the words she was able to change the terms of. She didn't love Bluepaw. Not unconditionally, anyways. Perhaps over time she would learn and grow to care for him in a romantic way - but right now? No way. Not after everything happening so quickly... her words were still a blur in her head and she was fighting to keep her spirit unshattered. It was cracked, bruised, and partly broken by the piebald tom... but she was working to mend it. Maybe someday she would have the courage to stand up to him. The courage to yell at him, to tell him everything she knew and tell him that she despised him. But right now she had nowhere near that type of courage.

It was going to be some time before Asterpaw would get the courage to say something like that. As the tom wound himself around the tree she braced herself for him to bite her again... or say words that she wouldn't want to hear. She knew he was capable of both. It was all too easy for him to hurt her through his words and actions, and she despised him because of it. But she wasn't willing to compromise the safety of a very special cat... or at least one that seemed that way... because of it. She wasn't willing to let him hurt. She wasn't willing to watch him hurt. So, this was her new life. Asterpaw knew she was doing the right thing. Bluepaw's words made sense, but also confused her at the same time. Still, she wouldn't argue. What he said, other then hating the tom when he had quite clearly said a few moments ago that he did not hate Azulpaw, made perfect sense to her.

And whether that was her confusion or heart talking was unsure, but either way, she was going to stick with it. "But... I gave you my promise, not Azulpaw. I told you I would stay with you as long as you needed me. As long as your heart was still broken. You won't lose me as long as you still are healing from Alabasterpaw." Although she knew if he had a say in it, he would keep her bound forever. Perhaps the very second she moved away from him would be the second that she found Azulpaw dead. She knew that Bluepaw would not hesitate to kill. He wasn't innocent and he wasn't sweet. Not any longer, anyways. He was no longer the tom that she had promised herself to all those moons ago, and she wasn't sure that cat was coming back. Azulpaw had changed, as had she, as had Alabasterpaw. What hurt the most was that the change was partly good and partly bad... in herself, not the others.

The change in her sister and Bluepaw was all bad. The change in Azulpaw was... good? She liked it. And he had kept parts of his old personality, the personality that had half-drawn her to him that first meeting at the Training Plateau. His words made her narrow her hues as her Mother had done when she had thought someone was lying. But, Asterpaw chose to think the best. Perhaps she could bring out that old innocent, sweet cat that she remembered. That, other then being easily tricked and too touchy with her, had had very little flaws. This new Bluepaw? She didn't like him at all. Part of her almost hated him, despised him, would have nearly preferred to see him dead. And had Asterpaw been her half-sister, or even someone with just a slightly darker mind, she might have carried out this horrible deed. As it was, she chose to think along different lines altogether.

Had she ever been jealous? "I... have, I mean..." Her hues strayed over to her sister and Azulpaw for just a second before snapping back to Bluepaw. It would have taken the swiftest motion of the eye to catch that little movement, and Asterpaw knew it. Besides. She wasn't jealous! She was just... admiring their closeness. Yeah. Since this morning they had become real close. "I'm more jealous of my sister then anything else." That was a quick confession, and one she'd had to think of as she glanced over at them once more. Watching Alabasterpaw was like watching a master deciever at work. And, honestly, the white feline was just that. A master of deception. A master of trickery. She was never to be trusted and always to be careful of. Someone you could not and would not want to trust. And, Asterpaw wondered why she had looked over there again for a few moments more... but no matter how hard she tried, her mind couldn't come up with an answer.

To be honest? Alabasterpaw didn't know why she "loved" Azulpaw. Perhaps it was his attitude, or perhaps it was his beaten up, yet still - if not more - handsome appearance, or maybe it was the fact that she hadn't been able to win over him. He seemed to be a challenge for her and she liked the change. But, she'd won. She'd forced him into this and now he was going to make her happy or someone was going to get hurt. And the objects of Alabasterpaw's fury were very rarely on the winning end. Why hadn't she been able to kill Azulpaw before? She'd had so much anger built up against him, and so much frustration. But she had still wanted him alive, a part of her... that deep down part. So she just put him in pain. Lots of it, even though it made her furious that he continued to stay alive despite her best efforts... yes, Alabasterpaw's mind was a confusing place indeed.

Did she want him alive or dead? Both. So she would kill him emotionally and keep him alive physically until she had ripped him apart from the inside. Ultimately this couldn't end well for either of them, but Alabasterpaw didn't care. The only one she'd ever cared about was herself... so as long as she was doing well and was alive, everyone else would fade into the background as though they didn't exist. Didn't matter. Having Azulpaw chase her was quite the thrill... and Alabasterpaw was almost enjoying the game. Despite the fact that the dust being kicked up by her delicate looking, yet strong paws was ruining her pelt. Her perfectly groomed, previously shining and sleek, healthy looking pelt. Oh well. She could get her future mate to groom it for her again. For, they would end up together in the end. Either that or he would ultimately die either by her, himself, some force of nature, another cat or Bluepaw.

Would she care? That was doubtful. Since when had Alabasterpaw cared? "Having fun, love?" She asked with a teasing purr in her voice. No matter what he said or did, she would continue to believe that he had given in. No matter what happened, she would keep on believing that until the day when he would die. That day would be a good and bad day for her, whichever one it was for certain she couldn't decide. Alabasterpaw glanced back at the tom once more, a purr rumbling in her throat as she awaited him to catch up. Reaching the tree, she stopped, panting to catch her breath... her sides heaving with exhertion as she glanced over at the two cats standing beside it as well. Too bad she couldn't have a word with Bluepaw. Alone. But, she was confident he was going to keep his new catch right beside him. As she would do with her own. A "bad boy" tom like Azulpaw was sure to get snatched up.

And, Alabasterpaw knew there were vultures circling. She led them. They were always waiting to swoop in and grab the first tom that walked their way. How he was still free from their evil clutches, Alabasterpaw wasn't sure, but she knew that it was going to be easy for Azulpaw to escape from her. "Bluepaw, darling, is there a way we could talk alone? Perhaps sometime in the future?" Her words sounded flirty, and it would probably sting for the grey tom who was no doubt there... but perhaps it would keep him in line. If it didn't, well, she would make sure to once more put him in his place. Bring him down until he was lower then dirt. And that was saying something. Alabasterpaw would have loved to bring him down right there and then, but she was nervous that Asterpaw would open her big maw and say something sweet and defensive... unless she had the brains to keep it shut.

Killing her sister was an honor Alabasterpaw wanted reserved for herself. She couldn't believe that she'd managed to tear them apart. Their friendship was broken and soon their spirits would be too, and then perhaps she would allow Bluepaw to kill his so-called best friend. Since she couldn't seem to bring herself to do it. "They, of course, will stay seperated." Speaking of Asterpaw and Azulpaw as though they were no more then property - which they were - Alabasterpaw gave the tom a semi-sweet look. Perhaps she could explain everything that was going on. Her plan. The brilliance of it. Sometimes, it seemed to her, Bluepaw didn't quite get how smart she was. What an incredibly sinister and conniving feline she could be, and Alabasterpaw wished to push this on him. It could go well. It could go horribly. But either way, the she cat would be satisfied with her efforts.

Old June 18th, 2017, 09:53 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Pigeoncloud padded calmly through the territory. Well, trotted, actually, their blue eyes glancing around with amusement. They felt mostly tame today. Perhaps they could get through without trying to kill someone? Pigeoncloud actually didnt like to do the killing. They preferred their paws to stay clean, but obviously they werent afraid to do their own dirty work, especially since they only had one cat working for them.

I need more lackeys, Pigeoncloud grumbled slightly, turning their head and giving their shoulders a few licks before turning their gaze back where they were walking. It wasnt hard to scare a few cats into working for them, but they needed to ensure they were trustworthy, and not afraid to carry out missions that would risk their lives. I do it all the time, and I am perfectly fine. Sure I have almost died a few times, but hey, dont dish out what you cant take back, right? The cat snickered under her breath as she walked, ears pricked up thoughtfully.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Pigeoncloud padded calmly through the territory. Well, trotted, actually, their blue eyes glancing around with amusement. They felt mostly tame today. Perhaps they could get through without trying to kill someone? Pigeoncloud actually didnt like to do the killing. They preferred their paws to stay clean, but obviously they werent afraid to do their own dirty work, especially since they only had one cat working for them.

I need more lackeys, Pigeoncloud grumbled slightly, turning their head and giving their shoulders a few licks before turning their gaze back where they were walking. It wasnt hard to scare a few cats into working for them, but they needed to ensure they were trustworthy, and not afraid to carry out missions that would risk their lives. I do it all the time, and I am perfectly fine. Sure I have almost died a few times, but hey, dont dish out what you cant take back, right? The cat snickered under her breath as she walked, ears pricked up thoughtfully.

@Constellation

Lucif had ventured out a little too far from the territory. In fact, so far that he ran into a cat's worst enemy; the fox. A fox that was prowling around, looking for trouble. That laid it's conniving eyes onto the grey and white tom. Lucif was quite the large cat, looking more of a brooder than someone you would deem happy. He trotted on in secrecy. He didn't know what made him want to join Skyclan. Nor, did he have a purpose of staying. He had received recent news about Raziel's recent whereabouts. Would he allow that chance to pass? To finally seek the revenge that Raziel left on him? They were a team! They were best friends! And, Raziel had left him for dead. He betrayed him, and it left Lucif fuming. That's when the Fox had made it's appearance. Believing that Lucif was an easy target. The tom had whirl around and broke the fox in two. He watched as its body split around in a gruesome matter. Only with the use of his claws. Lucif had debated whether or not to bring it back as a souvenir. That would show everyone how evil he was. Because Lucif wasn't the type of cat afraid to get his paws dirty. In fact, he loved the feeling. It amused him.

Now, he was making his way back to the territory. Within the boundaries of his so-called clan he joined...only for revenge purposes. The tom was in deep thought, keeping his paws heavy--most likely scaring away all prey as he made his way through. He did not take notice of another cat as he bumped into them. Lucif growled. ''Watch where you're going.'' He seethed to the other cat, even though it was his fault for not paying attention. To Lucif, nothing was his fault. Nothing at all. And, if another cat disagreed with him? Well...let's just say. Don't.

Quote:
Stop lying to me!!! She wanted to yowl, and her ears went back with a great deal of frustration. Best friend. Those were words she didn't just throw around with light terms... love had quickly become one of the words she was able to change the terms of. She didn't love Bluepaw. Not unconditionally, anyways. Perhaps over time she would learn and grow to care for him in a romantic way - but right now? No way. Not after everything happening so quickly... her words were still a blur in her head and she was fighting to keep her spirit unshattered. It was cracked, bruised, and partly broken by the piebald tom... but she was working to mend it. Maybe someday she would have the courage to stand up to him. The courage to yell at him, to tell him everything she knew and tell him that she despised him. But right now she had nowhere near that type of courage.

It was going to be some time before Asterpaw would get the courage to say something like that. As the tom wound himself around the tree she braced herself for him to bite her again... or say words that she wouldn't want to hear. She knew he was capable of both. It was all too easy for him to hurt her through his words and actions, and she despised him because of it. But she wasn't willing to compromise the safety of a very special cat... or at least one that seemed that way... because of it. She wasn't willing to let him hurt. She wasn't willing to watch him hurt. So, this was her new life. Asterpaw knew she was doing the right thing. Bluepaw's words made sense, but also confused her at the same time. Still, she wouldn't argue. What he said, other then hating the tom when he had quite clearly said a few moments ago that he did not hate Azulpaw, made perfect sense to her.

And whether that was her confusion or heart talking was unsure, but either way, she was going to stick with it. "But... I gave you my promise, not Azulpaw. I told you I would stay with you as long as you needed me. As long as your heart was still broken. You won't lose me as long as you still are healing from Alabasterpaw." Although she knew if he had a say in it, he would keep her bound forever. Perhaps the very second she moved away from him would be the second that she found Azulpaw dead. She knew that Bluepaw would not hesitate to kill. He wasn't innocent and he wasn't sweet. Not any longer, anyways. He was no longer the tom that she had promised herself to all those moons ago, and she wasn't sure that cat was coming back. Azulpaw had changed, as had she, as had Alabasterpaw. What hurt the most was that the change was partly good and partly bad... in herself, not the others.

The change in her sister and Bluepaw was all bad. The change in Azulpaw was... good? She liked it. And he had kept parts of his old personality, the personality that had half-drawn her to him that first meeting at the Training Plateau. His words made her narrow her hues as her Mother had done when she had thought someone was lying. But, Asterpaw chose to think the best. Perhaps she could bring out that old innocent, sweet cat that she remembered. That, other then being easily tricked and too touchy with her, had had very little flaws. This new Bluepaw? She didn't like him at all. Part of her almost hated him, despised him, would have nearly preferred to see him dead. And had Asterpaw been her half-sister, or even someone with just a slightly darker mind, she might have carried out this horrible deed. As it was, she chose to think along different lines altogether.

Had she ever been jealous? "I... have, I mean..." Her hues strayed over to her sister and Azulpaw for just a second before snapping back to Bluepaw. It would have taken the swiftest motion of the eye to catch that little movement, and Asterpaw knew it. Besides. She wasn't jealous! She was just... admiring their closeness. Yeah. Since this morning they had become real close. "I'm more jealous of my sister then anything else." That was a quick confession, and one she'd had to think of as she glanced over at them once more. Watching Alabasterpaw was like watching a master deciever at work. And, honestly, the white feline was just that. A master of deception. A master of trickery. She was never to be trusted and always to be careful of. Someone you could not and would not want to trust. And, Asterpaw wondered why she had looked over there again for a few moments more... but no matter how hard she tried, her mind couldn't come up with an answer.

To be honest? Alabasterpaw didn't know why she "loved" Azulpaw. Perhaps it was his attitude, or perhaps it was his beaten up, yet still - if not more - handsome appearance, or maybe it was the fact that she hadn't been able to win over him. He seemed to be a challenge for her and she liked the change. But, she'd won. She'd forced him into this and now he was going to make her happy or someone was going to get hurt. And the objects of Alabasterpaw's fury were very rarely on the winning end. Why hadn't she been able to kill Azulpaw before? She'd had so much anger built up against him, and so much frustration. But she had still wanted him alive, a part of her... that deep down part. So she just put him in pain. Lots of it, even though it made her furious that he continued to stay alive despite her best efforts... yes, Alabasterpaw's mind was a confusing place indeed.

Did she want him alive or dead? Both. So she would kill him emotionally and keep him alive physically until she had ripped him apart from the inside. Ultimately this couldn't end well for either of them, but Alabasterpaw didn't care. The only one she'd ever cared about was herself... so as long as she was doing well and was alive, everyone else would fade into the background as though they didn't exist. Didn't matter. Having Azulpaw chase her was quite the thrill... and Alabasterpaw was almost enjoying the game. Despite the fact that the dust being kicked up by her delicate looking, yet strong paws was ruining her pelt. Her perfectly groomed, previously shining and sleek, healthy looking pelt. Oh well. She could get her future mate to groom it for her again. For, they would end up together in the end. Either that or he would ultimately die either by her, himself, some force of nature, another cat or Bluepaw.

Would she care? That was doubtful. Since when had Alabasterpaw cared? "Having fun, love?" She asked with a teasing purr in her voice. No matter what he said or did, she would continue to believe that he had given in. No matter what happened, she would keep on believing that until the day when he would die. That day would be a good and bad day for her, whichever one it was for certain she couldn't decide. Alabasterpaw glanced back at the tom once more, a purr rumbling in her throat as she awaited him to catch up. Reaching the tree, she stopped, panting to catch her breath... her sides heaving with exhertion as she glanced over at the two cats standing beside it as well. Too bad she couldn't have a word with Bluepaw. Alone. But, she was confident he was going to keep his new catch right beside him. As she would do with her own. A "bad boy" tom like Azulpaw was sure to get snatched up.

And, Alabasterpaw knew there were vultures circling. She led them. They were always waiting to swoop in and grab the first tom that walked their way. How he was still free from their evil clutches, Alabasterpaw wasn't sure, but she knew that it was going to be easy for Azulpaw to escape from her. "Bluepaw, darling, is there a way we could talk alone? Perhaps sometime in the future?" Her words sounded flirty, and it would probably sting for the grey tom who was no doubt there... but perhaps it would keep him in line. If it didn't, well, she would make sure to once more put him in his place. Bring him down until he was lower then dirt. And that was saying something. Alabasterpaw would have loved to bring him down right there and then, but she was nervous that Asterpaw would open her big maw and say something sweet and defensive... unless she had the brains to keep it shut.

Killing her sister was an honor Alabasterpaw wanted reserved for herself. She couldn't believe that she'd managed to tear them apart. Their friendship was broken and soon their spirits would be too, and then perhaps she would allow Bluepaw to kill his so-called best friend. Since she couldn't seem to bring herself to do it. "They, of course, will stay seperated." Speaking of Asterpaw and Azulpaw as though they were no more then property - which they were - Alabasterpaw gave the tom a semi-sweet look. Perhaps she could explain everything that was going on. Her plan. The brilliance of it. Sometimes, it seemed to her, Bluepaw didn't quite get how smart she was. What an incredibly sinister and conniving feline she could be, and Alabasterpaw wished to push this on him. It could go well. It could go horribly. But either way, the she cat would be satisfied with her efforts.
Bluepaw gave a devious smile upon hearing the words of his companion. The exact words he needed to hear. The only problem was trusting if she would keep her word. Did he have to worry about her breaking her promise? Bluepaw doubt he needed to worry about such. Asterpaw was reliable--wasn't she? She never gave him a reason not to trust her. Though the tom did have his concerns. She was close to Azulpaw, after all. ''I just don't want to worry.'' He exclaimed, probably a bit louder than he needed to. But, he wanted to get his points across. He had hoped that Azulpaw heard him while he was chasing after Alabasterpaw. ''You know how charming--and manipulative that best friend of mine could be. He'll snatch you before you could even blink!'' Now, this was an exaggeration, but at some point...it was true. Wasn't it? Bluepaw wanted it to be true. As he glanced towards the other two again, and back towards Asterpaw. ''I know I shouldn't be pushing you--and I'm sorry. Forgive this broken heart of mine.'' He says, making sure to keep his voice sullen and sweet.

Anything for the she cat to believe him at least. Asterpaw was a sweet feline. He never thought of ever hurting her, let alone someone else doing it. He also knew that Alabasterpaw carried some type of hatred towards her sister. It was noted in her attitude, or the looks she would give the blue feline. Then again, Alabasterpaw being jealous of another cat? That was humorous. A bit odd, but humorous. The she cat had confidence that even Bluepaw couldn't bring down himself. Not that he would ever try. He knew Alabasterpaw lived in another word. And, he allowed her to. Whatever made her happy, and kept her paws sheathed. He would be fine. Yet, she wasn't his problem any longer. They would work together, and occasionally he would talk to her, but once he was with Asterpaw? He was sure to forget her. Holding onto her was unhealthy for him. It would kill him. The piebald tom did not wish to die easily in her grasp. All he could hope was seeing Azulpaw dead.

Upon hearing Asterpaw's words, he put on a ghost of a smile. He didn't feel any anger as he heard that she was jealous of something before. He had been jealous too, and deep down...he still felt a bit of jealousy. But, he had Asterpaw, and eventually all that envy would wash away. ''Of course, you have, Asterpaw. It's apart of life. It's normal.'' He spoke, believing that everyone at some point felt some sort of jealousy. The tom was quite surprise, for he had expected her to feel jealousy of the relationship that Azulpaw and Alabasterpaw was sharing. She was only envious of her sister? What a shame. And, how both pieces collided. It could had made him laugh. Alabasterpaw being jealous of Asterpaw, and Asterpaw being jealous of Alabasterpaw. Did it run in the family apparently? ''You're jealous of your sister?'' He clicked his teeth, and looked down at his paws. It was a shame. Asterpaw was such a pretty feline--albeit, in his opinion, Alabasterpaw won the trophy for looks. Asterpaw had a lot of heart, which drawn others to her. In his opinion, he felt that he got the lion's share of the deal.

''Yeah, Alabasterpaw is pretty,'' the piebald tom shrugged. He had to remain uninteresting just to keep her within his grasp. He scooted closer to her, and gently moved his muzzle to her ear. ''I think you're very beautiful--more than Alabasterpaw. And, your heart is pure. What tom wouldn't love a she cat with a pure heart?'' He mused, his voice becoming light toned. To Bluepaw, he knew he could handle Alabasterpaw if he tried. However, he didn't want to at the moment. She couldn't get to him as she did those moons ago. He grown. Blossomed in a way. Matured to the point his mind knew from wrong and right. And, he never chose the right way. Because sometimes living wrong was living...right.

Azulpaw kept himself under control. He managed to catch up to Alabasterpaw, wishing to keep his distance from her. She made him angry inwardly, but affectionate outwardly. It was never a game when it came to Azulpaw. He learned to take things seriously because Alabasterpaw was keen on keeping her promises. She might not hurt him, but the others? He couldn't speak for them. Would she even attack her own sister? He wouldn't pass that by her. The grey tom slightly brushed himself against her, displaying a charming grin. His tail flicked up. His ears perked at her voice, and instead of answering her, he simply responded with a wink. What was the use of saying anything? For once, he didn't have a snarky or sarcastic remark to answer her. That was what he was known for. His terrible attitude-- and he had plenty to say when it came to negative things. Even if he could be somewhat of a flirt, he preferred to not waste his words. Nor his time.

This did not stop the grey feline from padding after her. As they reach the tree, and she instantly went towards Bluepaw. Azulpaw didn't react in any way. He took a quick glance towards Asterpaw, but he made no words. Instead, he got up and went a few ways away while Alabasterpaw handled her business. What business? Azulpaw did not know, nor he did not care. The tom was perfectly happy to be alone. Finally.

Just so he can think about how he ended up here in the first place. How the tables had turned, and how Asterpaw was forced into loving Bluepaw. At least, that's what it appeared to be. Was she forced to being with Bluepaw? But, he did hear her words. And, maybe that's a reason why he didn't want to speak to her either. Let alone look at her. For now, his eyes narrowed as he looked into the distance. He rather be napping in the apprentice's den instead of being in the company of three cats he felt betrayed him. One who claimed she loved him, but lied ever so easily. One who said she was done with Bluepaw. And, the other who claimed to have nothing against him. Azulpaw was the real enemy in his mind. He was the real outcast in this group. The tom brushed his thoughts away, and he wrapped his tail around himself. His ears had flickered upon hearing Alabasterpaw's words. Talking of them. As if they were property. Azulpaw huffed, blowing out a small sigh. ''She don't have to worry about me talking at all. I'm finished. Completely through. And, exhausted.'' He was tired of fighting. Of arguing. Of...being nice. He was tired to the point of welcoming death would make him feel alive. How complicated the feline was being. He was wrecked more than he would like to be. And, simply turned into a zombie that did what the white brat wanted him to do.

Bluepaw watched with interest as Azulpaw went off to be alone. He turned back to Alabasterpaw. ''What got under his fur?'' He snickered, believing that Azulpaw was solely jealous that Alabasterpaw wanted to speak to him, even if it had nothing to do with the sort. His eyes flickered towards Asterpaw for a moment, before he brought them back to Alabasterpaw. ''Sure, we can talk alone.'' He shrugged. ''I'm sure Asterpaw wouldn't mind, would you?'' He glanced at her again with a questioning look, but answered for her just as quickly. ''Good girl, I knew you wouldn't.'' He brushed his tail against hers as he got up and looked down at his partner in crime. He had no worries of them being separated. He had to learn to trust Asterpaw, that she would keep her word. Azulpaw looked as if he wouldn't be talking either. Such a bad kitty, with a terrible attitude, but this brought a smile upon Bluepaw's face as he padded towards Alabasterpaw, brushing his pelt against hers slightly. ''I'm sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing.'' He leaned into her ear, whispering. ''We can talk right now if you'd like.'' He says, passing her by. He didn't even turn back to look at her as he trotted on. ''It better be important too. If you're wasting valuable time I could be spending with Asterpaw...don't.'' The piebald tom didn't even know that his claws were constantly coming in and out. Perhaps, he was being frustrating. Why? He didn't know.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 18th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.