I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post
// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

// @Wintersun @Holly Jolly Ashie @Estelle \\

Bluefang came back with Goldenleaf and Goldenleaf only as well as some prey. "There wasn't much prey there, but a decent amount. Robinpaw didn't show up at all." He said.
Goldenleaf nodded. “Although I wish there was more, I could only catch this tiny mouse.” He dropped the small white mouse in front of Gingerfrost slowly.
@Estelle

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 2nd, 2023, 12:02 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@Estelle - @Peril - @HolidayCandle
Troutstone padded into camp, his jaws clamped over a tiny shard of ice. With a triumphant look in his eye, the grey warrior spar it out at his paws. Made it! He took a moment to suck his frozen teeth before giving Gingerfrost his report. "Cattail pond is frozen over, and when I broke the ice, the water was too cold to hunt in."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit View Post
PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

~ @Estelle ~ @jupiter ~

After dropping a seagull and a crab into the fresh kill pile, PebbleSplash went to report to GingerFrost about her patrol with BirdPaw. The wound above her eye was still bleeding but PebbleSplash didn’t seem too bothered.

“GingerFrost! I’m here to report that the patrol went great! The two of us caught four things all together, each a crab and a seagull. I got attacked and my rear was saved by lil bird. She’s a bright apprentice, though. She threw herself into danger just to save me from the angriest and biggest sea bird I’ve ever seen! She killed it too! I’m hoping she could get her bravery acknowledged by the clan, maybe mentioned at the next meeting?”

Shortly after Fennelcall departed, arrived the second patrol of the day. The tabby hid the quirk of his brow as he noticed the trickle of blood above the warrior's eye , coming to wonder why in the world Birdpaw went on this patrol instead of Fawnleap, as they should have.
"Is Birdpaw alright?"
He found himself asking first, noting that while her actions were brave, he'd rather she not be harmed.
"And what happened to Fawnleap?"
He figured that his apprentice must've volunteered to come along in the warrior's stead, which he found good of her. But he needed to know if Pabblesplash had any idea why Fawnleap didn't show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
“Do you expect me to know the name’s of every cat in the forest?” The last thing he heard from Sparrowstar as he sprinted to camp with Redlake after Gingerfrost arrived at the border.

Cricketsting groaned and rolled his eyes to the top of his head. Meowing to himself in annoyance.

Finally arrived at camp, and with Gingerfrost returned, Cricketsting reported to the new deputy. “We found a kit who was leaving a trail of blood. I ordered Mintpaw to take the kit to the medicine den. And you already know about the ThunderClan patrol, so that’s all that happened.”

@Estelle @Caspian @Wingnettle

After his impromptu meeting with Sparrowstar (of which, he had subtly noted, the ThunderClan leader hadn't seemed impressed with the two warrior's behaviour), the ginger tom had quite a bit on his mind; namely, who this supposed thief could be. Seen the... Strange judgement some of his clanmates had it was possible, but not favourable in the slightest. He'd have to bring this news to Pikestar soon as he could, though for now patrols needed to be finished. Gingerfrost looked up at the sound of Crictketsting's voice, here to report the rest of their patrol.
"Have you any other news of the kitten?"
The kit couldn't have made the whole trek from ThunderClan to RiverClan, could it? While he assumed the warrior before him would've said so already did he have more information, the deputy decided it couldn't be of harm to ask just in case. Either way he'd have to find Fawnpaw or Mintpaw after this to know whatever happened to it.

Quote:

// @Wintersun @Holly Jolly Ashie @Estelle \\

Bluefang came back with Goldenleaf and Goldenleaf only as well as some prey. "There wasn't much prey there, but a decent amount. Robinpaw didn't show up at all." He said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner View Post
Goldenleaf nodded. “Although I wish there was more, I could only catch this tiny mouse.” He dropped the small white mouse in front of Gingerfrost slowly.
@Estelle

The previous patrol's seagull had been a good catch, unfortunately it seemed the other patrol hadn't as much luck, much like his own. At least they still caught something, however, enough to keep the clan well fed alongside other hunting patrols. He gave a light nod, noting Robinpaw's absence.
"Make sure you drop those off on the preypile"
He meowed, tail giving a light flick in the pile's direction, simultaneously a sign of dismissal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
@Estelle - @Peril - @HolidayCandle
Troutstone padded into camp, his jaws clamped over a tiny shard of ice. With a triumphant look in his eye, the grey warrior spar it out at his paws. Made it! He took a moment to suck his frozen teeth before giving Gingerfrost his report. "Cattail pond is frozen over, and when I broke the ice, the water was too cold to hunt in."

Cutting it close, but still on time, came Troutstone's patrol. Gingerfrost was a bit taken aback as shown by the mild confusion is his gaze, taking a step back, when the warrior spat a piece of ice at his paws. So Cattail Pond was frozen over - the tabby gave a light nod - and was this supposed to be proof?
"..Have you caught anything at all? Was everyone present?"
Raising his gaze from the piece of ice to the warrior, that was his main question: with the ice in Troutstone's maw, Gingerfrost wasn't certain he might've caught anything else.

Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:34 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

"Yeah," Firelight said to Bouncepaw. "I like your enthusiasm. You'll be a great warrior. Now, let's go." Firelight led the cats out of camp.

@~Eclipse_Lake~ @Caspian

Last edited by Beamheart; January 2nd, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:47 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

~ @Estelle ~

“BirdPaw is fine,” she assured him. “I have the most injuries and I’m fine.” She mews. “As for fawnleap, I have no idea. I went to leave and they disappeared. Must’ve gotten busy.” PebbleSplash Shrugged then licked her paw. “Regardless , it didn’t cause much of an issue. We completed a successful hunt and birdpaw even learned something.”
Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// @Ashie da WindClanner @Wintersun @Estelle \\

Bluefang nodded to Gingerfrost and walked off to place his prey in the prey pile.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old January 2nd, 2023, 05:15 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

"Yeah," Firelight said to Bouncepaw. "I like your enthusiasm. You'll be a great warrior. Now, let's go." Firelight led the cats out of camp.

@~Eclipse_Lake~ @Caspian
Bouncepaw felt a huge surge of pride spread all over him. As if he had just felt the first rays of sunlight from greenleaf. He shook himself and followed Firselights footsteps. He loved the cats approval…
Old January 2nd, 2023, 05:16 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Shortly after Fennelcall departed, arrived the second patrol of the day. The tabby hid the quirk of his brow as he noticed the trickle of blood above the warrior's eye , coming to wonder why in the world Birdpaw went on this patrol instead of Fawnleap, as they should have.
"Is Birdpaw alright?"
He found himself asking first, noting that while her actions were brave, he'd rather she not be harmed.
"And what happened to Fawnleap?"
He figured that his apprentice must've volunteered to come along in the warrior's stead, which he found good of her. But he needed to know if Pabblesplash had any idea why Fawnleap didn't show.

After his impromptu meeting with Sparrowstar (of which, he had subtly noted, the ThunderClan leader hadn't seemed impressed with the two warrior's behaviour), the ginger tom had quite a bit on his mind; namely, who this supposed thief could be. Seen the... Strange judgement some of his clanmates had it was possible, but not favourable in the slightest. He'd have to bring this news to Pikestar soon as he could, though for now patrols needed to be finished. Gingerfrost looked up at the sound of Crictketsting's voice, here to report the rest of their patrol.
"Have you any other news of the kitten?"
The kit couldn't have made the whole trek from ThunderClan to RiverClan, could it? While he assumed the warrior before him would've said so already did he have more information, the deputy decided it couldn't be of harm to ask just in case. Either way he'd have to find Fawnpaw or Mintpaw after this to know whatever happened to it.

The previous patrol's seagull had been a good catch, unfortunately it seemed the other patrol hadn't as much luck, much like his own. At least they still caught something, however, enough to keep the clan well fed alongside other hunting patrols. He gave a light nod, noting Robinpaw's absence.
"Make sure you drop those off on the preypile"
He meowed, tail giving a light flick in the pile's direction, simultaneously a sign of dismissal.

Cutting it close, but still on time, came Troutstone's patrol. Gingerfrost was a bit taken aback as shown by the mild confusion is his gaze, taking a step back, when the warrior spat a piece of ice at his paws. So Cattail Pond was frozen over - the tabby gave a light nod - and was this supposed to be proof?
"..Have you caught anything at all? Was everyone present?"
Raising his gaze from the piece of ice to the warrior, that was his main question: with the ice in Troutstone's maw, Gingerfrost wasn't certain he might've caught anything else.

Troutstone looked a little sheepish. "Didn't... Catch anything," he mewed, "But everyone showed up."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 2nd, 2023, 07:31 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

// @Ashie da WindClanner @Wintersun @Estelle \\

Bluefang nodded to Gingerfrost and walked off to place his prey in the prey pile.
Goldenleaf dipped his head to the deputy before heading off with Bluefang to place his prey on the pile.
@Estelle

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 3rd, 2023, 11:55 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

The cream tabby shook his head. “All I know is that the kit doesn’t seem to be or smell like RiverClan or ThunderClan.” It could be just Cricketsting's nose and eyes playing a trick on him though, but the warrior did not mentioned the possibility.

@Estelle

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread