Wormkit finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:29 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:29 PM

Old October 24th, 2023, 10:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoufudrefan View Post

FLICKERPAW

a bright orange tabby with white accents and green eyes. 6 moons.

`a territory tour? Perfect!`

-

flickerpaws ears swiveled towards daylightpaw, a smile appearing on his face.

`really, you think your mentor would let me?’

flickerpaw pushed himself off of his haunches, tail swaying behind him in a playful, joyous motiob

-

DaylightPaw
She/Her
THC Apprentice
6 moons

'Yeah! EggBite actually asked me to come ask if you wanted to come!'

DaylightPaw smiled, a purr rumbling from her throat

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old October 24th, 2023, 10:47 PM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladieboo View Post

DaylightPaw
She/Her
THC Apprentice
6 moons

'Yeah! EggBite actually asked me to come ask if you wanted to come!'

DaylightPaw smiled, a purr rumbling from her throat

FLICKERPAW

a bright orange tom with white accents and green eyes. 6 moons.

`awh yeah!`

-

suddenly, the excitable apprentice began to hop around, happily.

`YES! starclan, ive been wanting to start training forever! i cant wait to see the forest!`

he'd smile.
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:03 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash
He hated to admit he was sick, mostly because he thought he'd be called weak he was already called weird for his pelt and he couldnt handle much more of that so he made up his mind he would walk it off then he started coughing again and again then as he tried to stand up again, he passed out then woke up quickly the large black and red tom didn't even realize he passed out at all as he then realized he was on the ground again then he tried to sit up

@Maro @gs29513 (Im sorry for replying late i was and still am sick)

Last edited by SunsetWhisker; October 25th, 2023 at 09:04 AM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:21 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(I hope you feel better soon!)
Well, Sunsetslash was clearly a fool. At least that question was out of the way. Huffing in annoyance as the tom flopped to the ground, she rolled her eyes. Buffoon. The fool tried to sit up immediately, and Tansyjaw fixed him with a firm glare. Alright, enough of this mucking around Sunsetslash. You're going to the medicine den, and that's final. I don't care whether you don't want to. He presumably didn't, otherwise he would have actually done so when he started feeling like a mess.

Casting about an eye for a higher authority, as she didn't particularly feel like bodily dragging him, Tansyjaw's eyes caught on Lioncrest and Dovefluff in quiet conference. Her scowl increased in ferocity. She was being forced to accept what should be an unacceptable pairing, in her own family no less. It was little better than what had caused Morningcall's birth, and while she cared for her daughter she couldn't say she was looking forward to MORE damage control. She really needed to start talking up Dovefluff's Thunderclan ancestry. Immediately.

Or immediately after she got this furball into the medicine den. Having been unable to spot a member of leadership to order him to go, Tansyjaw took matters into her own paws. She was more than comfortable with doing so. As your elder, and clearly much more sensible than you, you're going to the medicine den. Or else we she waved a paw at the warrior also engaged with the buffoon, and sent a look daring the younger cat to disagree will drag you there by force. You can make a scene, or go quietly. Hopefully he had enough sense to keep his trap shut and just go to the medicine cats already. She didn't particularly want to make a scene, but if she had to she would. @Maro @SunsetWhisker
Old October 25th, 2023, 10:12 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Sagefern - he/him - 25 moons
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
"Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything."
»»-------¤-------««

Sagefern yawned and stood up looking around. The clearing was well kinda bearish-? there were a couple Kits and Apprentices around. He shrugged his shoulders and looked into the prey pile. Pawing around until he found a thick vole. It was a bit big but maybe someone else would like to share with him. I wounder who the new deputy will be. he thought to himself before walking with the prey towards a shady spot in the clearing before plopping down and talking a bite.
I hope they are stronger enough to help Thunderclan and watch out for Bumblestar. She could be a bit tricky but at least she is making Thunderclan strong. He said thoughtfully chewing. Sagefern looked around as h he looked down at the vole. Maybe I should bring the rest of this to the queens or hopefully someone else will share with me.
Sagefern yawned and took another he barely even dented the prey and it was huge. Successful hunting he smiled to himself. before curling his tail around him laying down before grooming a paw over his ear and licking the prey of his jaws before blinking sleepy.

[Open]
Old October 25th, 2023, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Worried

Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I looked at them again, not knowning what to do with this situation. But i tried again to convince the sick cat to go see the medicine cat with words. -´´Look, it's alright to be sick. Everyone gets sick sometimes, thats what make us cats. Don't you want to get well? If its a cold or not, it won't heal alone. You need Drizzlecloud.´´ Honestly, i didn't want to drag the young cat against his will. That would make our relationship awkward, even though i wasn't close to him. I waited for the sick cat's response, and hoped Tansyjaw controled her anger and didn't grab Sunsetslash by his neck like he was a stubborn kit.

@gs29513 @SunsetWhisker

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old October 25th, 2023, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash
Sunsetslash said through a mini coughing fit "Ok I'll go" He then tried to stand up and looked really dizzy and walked a couple of feet trying not to pass out again since he felt really dizzy he then sat down trying to focus on the task at hand going to see Drizzlecloud and Springpaw then started walking again and sat down again
@Maro @gs29513

Last edited by SunsetWhisker; October 25th, 2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:19 PM

Sandflower

I sighed of relief. Finally the cat went to the medicine cat, after many attempts of convincing him. But i was proud of myself. With patient and kindness, i convinced a very stubborn warrior. I watched him go from a certain distance, to make sure he would make it to the den. -´´Maybe i should visit him after. Or not.´´ I said to myself, and then started minding my own business.

@SunsetWhisker @gs29513

Last edited by Maro; October 25th, 2023 at 01:20 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 04:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

FINALLY! It took the furball long enough to get round to it, but he conceded at last to actually taking care of himself. Good. You do that. Tansyjaw huffed, plopping onto her haunches as he headed in the direction of the medicine cat den. Just in case he got any ideas of sneaking off, she kept her gaze firmly on him. @Maro @SunsetWhisker
Old October 25th, 2023, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Sagefern - he/him - 25 moons
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
"Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything."
»»-------¤-------««

Sagefern yawned and stood up looking around. The clearing was well kinda bearish-? there were a couple Kits and Apprentices around. He shrugged his shoulders and looked into the prey pile. Pawing around until he found a thick vole. It was a bit big but maybe someone else would like to share with him. I wounder who the new deputy will be. he thought to himself before walking with the prey towards a shady spot in the clearing before plopping down and talking a bite.
I hope they are stronger enough to help Thunderclan and watch out for Bumblestar. She could be a bit tricky but at least she is making Thunderclan strong. He said thoughtfully chewing. Sagefern looked around as h he looked down at the vole. Maybe I should bring the rest of this to the queens or hopefully someone else will share with me.
Sagefern yawned and took another he barely even dented the prey and it was huge. Successful hunting he smiled to himself. before curling his tail around him laying down before grooming a paw over his ear and licking the prey of his jaws before blinking sleepy.

[Open]

Sandflower

After convincing that sick and stubborn warrior to go to the medicine then, i remembered how hungry i was. When i was choosing a prey in the prey pile, i noticed Sagefern struggling to eat a thick vole alone. So maybe we could share the vole and accompany each other? I approached the warrior, and said, trying to be friendly: -´´Struggling to eat that vole?´´ I laughed. -´´Why don't we share it? And maybe i can keep you awake.´´ If it wasn't for the vole challenging him, he would certainly fall asleep.

@Spooky Galaxy