Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by constellation
Today 04:20 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by constellation
Today 04:18 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:02 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
“I’m Robinkit!” The bouncy white kit offered. “And I had a few questions about mentoring for him!” He decided to launch into it. “So, does being smart or fast help guarantee a good mentor? Or are there other traits that good mentors are looking for too? Like den building, a bit of herbs, fighting, knowing the warrior code?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft widened his eyes. "Why do you want to know about mentoring?" He mewed. How old is Robinkit? Apprentice aged? " I think that the warrior code is resonable" He confirmed, flicking hi tail. I don't want this kit to end up like me...it's the least I can do.

@Fuzzyfeline
@Browneyedfox
{Sorry I'm late}

The bouncy little was just to cute. Kits were adorable period. Though mentoring was a hard subject, at least for her. To many bad memories. Branchpaw got excited like that... The thought hit her. Blinking her holly green eyes the molly sat on her hunches, pushing away the thought. Hollyshadow watched Raventuft and Robinkit interact. She'd suggest Raventuft mentor the young tom but she wasn't sure if he had bad memories with mentoring as well. "Your ever to know about mentoring aren't you?" The night black feline asked giving another slightly forced smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Butternutsun was a bit taken back by how the blue-grey molly snarled back at her she dipped her head slightly,” I asked if I could join you here, only if you are alright with it, that is.” She meowed. She never wasted time asking for names or introducing herself because she knew she’d forget their name.
{Pardon the delay}

Seeing the tri colored feline dip her head Oceanfur twitched her whiskers. Her another cat wanting to hang around to bring her down. Why else would someone want to be by a car like her. Her whole existence was a mistake according to every adult that was in her life when she was growing up. "Your already here anyway." She huffed refusing to actually look at the other molly. The blue gray warrior just wanted some time alone but she missed actually interaction with cats. OKay, positive interaction with cat. She could think of a whole two living cat who tolerated her. Everyone else hates her and they should.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 1st, 2019, 07:21 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Sorry I'm late}

The bouncy little was just to cute. Kits were adorable period. Though mentoring was a hard subject, at least for her. To many bad memories. Branchpaw got excited like that... The thought hit her. Blinking her holly green eyes the molly sat on her hunches, pushing away the thought. Hollyshadow watched Raventuft and Robinkit interact. She'd suggest Raventuft mentor the young tom but she wasn't sure if he had bad memories with mentoring as well. "Your ever to know about mentoring aren't you?" The night black feline asked giving another slightly forced smile.
@Lilyfur2;
Robinkit hesitated for a moment. “Well... I’ve been looking for a good mentor.” He said slowly. “And I thought since Raventuft is awesome, he would be a good mentor. For me, even.”

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:47 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

[ HOLY CRAP IM SO SORRY WE MAY HAVE TO EXTEND THIS UNTIL SATURDAY!! AAAA AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY AND ILL TRY TO REPLY ASAP ]

It was funny, nearly everything that this she-cat did, from her actions to her words, made the sandy feline smile. Windystar had to chuckle whenever Duskblossom felt his tail. Maybe she wasn’t the most... mature cat, but he exhibited kitties behavior from time to time as well. Playing around was a great way to smile every once in a while in rough times. So he played along, smiling and flicking his tail from side to side. As the she-cat had mentioned, Windy’s tail, like his fur, was long and fluffy. It was nice looking, but a pain to groom out.

Maybe it was the fact that he was new, but Windy didn’t really mind cats asking him about being a leader. He actually enjoyed it, as the feline loved talking. “No! You’re fine. Honestly, being leader isn’t that bad. Now that the, uh, wats over, its been pretty okay.” Fighting causes Windystar a lot of stress, especially considering his encounter with Fallenstar. Ugh. Thinking about it made him shiver. But his mood lightened again at the cat’s next words. “Aw, thanks. I do too, you seem like a great cat.”
"glad to hear that it's not too stressful," she responded, flickering her tail in a kind modus operandi. listening intently to what he said next, duskblossom beamed. "thank you!" she responded gratefully, looking at windystar to see if he was being serious. characteristically flustered on how to continue the conversation, the female left the decision to windystar. it seemed like an awkward moment to make eye contact so the warrior stared interestedly at the floor. the trick was to make it look like the ground was a very intriguing specimen, so that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable in the middle of a chat. at least, that was what duskblossom did. it wasn't that she was bad at conversations; no, she was an average talker, but the female simply wasn't very skilled at knowing what to do with herself while talking, since standing still just felt so.... wrong, if that made sense. to other cats it probably didn't, but to duskblossom, she could relate perfectly to that statement. or, about perfectly. in duskblossom's eyes, nothing related to her went perfectly, or anything overly close to the sort. it wasn't that she had an abnormally large lack of self-esteem, no, dusk was an average warrior; but the female simply thought reasonably. it wasn't in her range of skills to do just about anything well, let alone perfectly. shaking her head to refresh herself, duskblossom made eye contact with her leader and didn't shake it off, which rather surprised her.
[ omg i'm so sorry for responding so late ! i'm fine with whatever's convenient for you ]
i’m smiling too”

---

Old March 2nd, 2019, 12:38 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
goosepaw seemed to be handling herself well for her first trail. being a medicine cat was all about memory and the quickness of it, being put on the spot at any moment and being able to recite information like that. they were impressed for her first time, especially not needed help. they raised a brow at the mention of kits. they..had a soft spot for them, they would admit that. infact, they got along with them more then warriors, if they were going to be honest with themself. "kits are usually scared when theyre sick, or restless, one of the two. i heard tallmarsh had a hard time keeping you in the medicine den as it was," they mewed in a playful response,"speak in a calm tone and dont lose your patience, and handle them with care. it might feel a little weird to be coddling a kit, but it makes them feel safer without their mother," they had a soft spot for kits because they knew what it was like to have an absent mother, and how it messed them up mentally big time. so to show that ounce of kindness for a second, to make the den feel like a safe space, meant alot to them. "you can cuss out a warrior all you want, i could care less, but play gentle with the little ones." they cleared their throat, turning back to their den wall of herbs. something they took pride on, how neatly organized they were. "but anyways, for your first lesson were going to start with organization things. ill show you were everything is placed, and why it is, it makes it easier to search for things in the heat of the moment."

goosepaw nodded, still hesitant and stiff. her attempts to calm whitekit felt...unnatural. babytalk was never her favorite tone - tallmarsh and every cat in thunderclan spoke to her that way, and it always made her feel degraded. weak. worthless. memories she didn’t wanna go back to. it sucked, really, how her kittenhood was ruined by sickness. the diluted torbie flattened her ears at the thought, furrowing her brows. she didn’t want to talk to kits the way she was spoken to. especially the sick ones. surely they don't like being babied either. even though goosepaw did not exactly agrew with daydreams advice, she shrugged off the conversation and immediately padded up to the next topic. “oh. organization sounds...fun.” her words failed at being enthusiastic, but the light in her eyes was genuinely interested. she looked up and down daydream’s wall of coordinated herbs. it was certainly appealing to the eye, but wouldn't it be a pain to keep it this way? day must have a lot of time on their hands. “is it hard to keep it this way? so organized, i mean. it looks time-consuming.”
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:39 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@JustJoye
Spiral's tail flicked with pride and amusement as she studied her sister, knowing that her choice had definitely put the other on edge. Perhaps that was just enough to give her the upper paw. Her lips twitched in a pleased, playful smile at the thought. Her major downfall here was that she didn't take it seriously. To her, it was little more than a game. She tried, but it meant she struggled to give it her all. Her pride swelled further as she managed to catch the smaller molly's hind leg, and quickly tried to pin the other, but her reaction was too slow and Kindlepaw was up and flying towards her before she had time to really see it coming. Gritting her teeth, Spiralpaw tried to leap out of the way, but even as she leaped away, she felt her littermate's paw graze against her belly, and her leg caught on her sister's side, knocking her down. Landing unceremoniously in a pile of snow, Spiralpaw lay on her back, paws in the air. “Oh no, you've killed me, oh great warrior,” she said sarcastically, imitating a 'death' noise and going limp for a second before scrambling to her paws and shaking off. “Round two?”
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Talking Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Sorry I'm late}

{Pardon the delay}

Seeing the tri colored feline dip her head Oceanfur twitched her whiskers. Her another cat wanting to hang around to bring her down. Why else would someone want to be by a car like her. Her whole existence was a mistake according to every adult that was in her life when she was growing up. "Your already here anyway." She huffed refusing to actually look at the other molly. The blue gray warrior just wanted some time alone but she missed actually interaction with cats. OKay, positive interaction with cat. She could think of a whole two living cat who tolerated her. Everyone else hates her and they should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
@Lilyfur2;
Robinkit hesitated for a moment. “Well... I’ve been looking for a good mentor.” He said slowly. “And I thought since Raventuft is awesome, he would be a good mentor. For me, even.”
Raventuft was slightly surprised at the kits response. He took it in slowly, his heart thumping. " You...want me- He started. "To mentor...you?" He finished, feeling like he could take a lifetime to respond. Memories of his past, Kiwibounce, his family, ran through his head. Did the kit really want him, of all cats, the quiet but deadly Raventuft, to mentor him?

@Browneyedfox
@Fuzzyfeline

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:13 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Excuse me..." Shadowpaw said meekly, hoping to gain the attention of one of the elders in the den.
Snowpaw stood behind Shadowpaw silently. She shifted her paws boredly.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Post Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
milkweed listened to his apology with a straight face. not because he was mad or anything, but because he didnt really know what to say.. what could he say to that? he found himself getting really emotional all of a sudden. which was rare. no one ever saw milkweed cry or get upset, no one ever saw milkweed down or unhappy. he was always letting people cry on his shoulder. but here he was, small little tears dribbling down his white fur. when was the last time he had cried? suddenly he was lunging forward, not tackling or anything but resting his face in the crook of windys neck, sniffling quietly. he didnt like crying infront of people. he didnt like showing people his sad side. but sometimes it was too much. "i was so scared... i thought i lost you," he mumbled into his fur. the could feel windys soft pelt brush against his face, his scent filling his nose. windystar was alive and well, he was standing right here speaking to him. he needed to remind himself that he was okay.

"i forgive you."

[ oof really late im sorry kal <33 ]

He hated this. The sandy tom couldn’t even bring himself to look at Milkweed’s face, for fear of what he’d find. Anger? Betrayal? He couldn’t even bring himself to think the rest. Windystar saw a drop of water drip onto the dirt, realizing that those weren’t his tears. He tore his gaze away from the ground to see a sight that distraught the leader. The usually supportive, cheery cat was... crying. Because of him. Him and his reckless actions had led to this gentle cat crying. He couldn’t stand the sight. This made him start to cry. He started to lean toward Milkweed hesitantly, longing for his touch. Something to keep him grounded. Then the pale tom leaned in and buried his face in his shoulder. Windystar’s heart leapt in his chest, causing tears to spill more rapidly down his face. Milkweeds words seemed to be the only sound in the world. They filled his aching heart, making the soft cat lean into Milkweed even more. And there’s were three words that changed him. The words he’d been longing for. He whispered, his voice hoarse. “Thank you... I - I care about you so much, I can’t stand you crying...” that’s when he backed up and looked at the other feline. He took his paw and wiped a tear from his eye, even though his eyes were still flooding with tears. He didn’t care.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 4th, 2019, 01:55 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

"glad to hear that it's not too stressful," she responded, flickering her tail in a kind modus operandi. listening intently to what he said next, duskblossom beamed. "thank you!" she responded gratefully, looking at windystar to see if he was being serious. characteristically flustered on how to continue the conversation, the female left the decision to windystar. it seemed like an awkward moment to make eye contact so the warrior stared interestedly at the floor. the trick was to make it look like the ground was a very intriguing specimen, so that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable in the middle of a chat. at least, that was what duskblossom did. it wasn't that she was bad at conversations; no, she was an average talker, but the female simply wasn't very skilled at knowing what to do with herself while talking, since standing still just felt so.... wrong, if that made sense. to other cats it probably didn't, but to duskblossom, she could relate perfectly to that statement. or, about perfectly. in duskblossom's eyes, nothing related to her went perfectly, or anything overly close to the sort. it wasn't that she had an abnormally large lack of self-esteem, no, dusk was an average warrior; but the female simply thought reasonably. it wasn't in her range of skills to do just about anything well, let alone perfectly. shaking her head to refresh herself, duskblossom made eye contact with her leader and didn't shake it off, which rather surprised her.
[ omg i'm so sorry for responding so late ! i'm fine with whatever's convenient for you ]

Windystar simply nodded in response to the feline before him. It seemed any more words would simply be a useless waste of energy and not add anything particularly important to the conversation. Which was a weird thought for the sandy cat; he enjoyed socializing and talking in general more than most cats. He perked up once more when Duskblossom spoke again, a smile on his face once more. All he did was nod again, making some sort of agreeable noise in the back of his throat as he did so. And that's kind of when the conversation fell. He wasn't speaking because he knew that the she-cat had been leading the conversation and had been expecting her to continue. That didn't happen. Instead, as he watched the feline (which, in hindsight, may have seemed a little awkward and creepy), she seemed to be more interested in the dirt beneath their paws and her thoughts. So he decided to pick up where she left off. "I can't wait until Newleaf," he sighed, picking a very broad topic to talk about a broad topic that could go anywhere. "I just love the smells, the sights, the sounds... What's your favorite season?" His voice was a soft purr; he loved thinking about Newleaf, it was his favorite season. He thought of it almost like a metaphor. Everything comes back alive after dying - the wilted flowers blossom, the bare trees regain their crowns of leaves, insects come back and the sound of songbirds fill the air. He could almost hear it.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:17 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft was slightly surprised at the kits response. He took it in slowly, his heart thumping. " You...want me- He started. "To mentor...you?" He finished, feeling like he could take a lifetime to respond. Memories of his past, Kiwibounce, his family, ran through his head. Did the kit really want him, of all cats, the quiet but deadly Raventuft, to mentor him?

@Browneyedfox
@Fuzzyfeline
Robinkit took his hesitation to be about mentoring a kit like him. “Yes.” He said slowly. “But, uh, I understand if you wouldn’t exactly want to mentor me.” Raventuft, his hero, agreeing to mentor a little white kit like him would be to good to be true.
@Fuzzyfeline

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Closed Thread