Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2019, 07:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

[ oof really late im sorry kal <33 ]

He hated this. The sandy tom couldn’t even bring himself to look at Milkweed’s face, for fear of what he’d find. Anger? Betrayal? He couldn’t even bring himself to think the rest. Windystar saw a drop of water drip onto the dirt, realizing that those weren’t his tears. He tore his gaze away from the ground to see a sight that distraught the leader. The usually supportive, cheery cat was... crying. Because of him. Him and his reckless actions had led to this gentle cat crying. He couldn’t stand the sight. This made him start to cry. He started to lean toward Milkweed hesitantly, longing for his touch. Something to keep him grounded. Then the pale tom leaned in and buried his face in his shoulder. Windystar’s heart leapt in his chest, causing tears to spill more rapidly down his face. Milkweeds words seemed to be the only sound in the world. They filled his aching heart, making the soft cat lean into Milkweed even more. And there’s were three words that changed him. The words he’d been longing for. He whispered, his voice hoarse. “Thank you... I - I care about you so much, I can’t stand you crying...” that’s when he backed up and looked at the other feline. He took his paw and wiped a tear from his eye, even though his eyes were still flooding with tears. He didn’t care.
"im not crying because of you, though," he comforted quietly, blinking away the last of his water works. he leaned into milkweeds touch, gaze gentle as always. there wasnt one hint of anger in them. "i cry because... i thought i had lost the last thing - the.. the only thing, i really had." milkweed didnt have the best relationship with his parents, if youd even call it that at this point. he didnt persue relationships often, both out of being scared and laziness. but with windy he had been something milk was going after - for what he didnt know, but it felt right. and having that taken away for a second was the most scariest thing in this life. he smiled small, but you could tell it was genuine. if anything, he was just glad he was okay. "im glad youre alive."
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
A ginger tom walked into the clearing, an annoyed look on his face. Pricklefall stretched out his legs, the feline going over to a shady part of the clearing. Shifting to lay down, he layed on his side comfortably.
Watching his clanmates do various things he soon grew bored.

@~Silverkit loves~
Moonflower walked through camp, staring off into space. Suddenly, she tripped over something large. "Ow" she said as she got up.
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:14 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Moonflower walked through camp, staring off into space. Suddenly, she tripped over something large. "Ow" she said as she got up.
Pricklefall let out a quiet hiss as he looked at the molly. "Can you watch where you're going?"

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:16 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Pricklefall let out a quiet hiss as he looked at the molly. "Can you watch where you're going?"
" Oh uh sorry" Moonflower said as she looked at the Tom. "Can I do anything for you? Since I did trip over you." She said.
Old March 10th, 2019, 10:07 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
" Oh uh sorry" Moonflower said as she looked at the Tom. "Can I do anything for you? Since I did trip over you." She said.
The ginger tom rolled his eyes, in a slightly annoyed and playful manner. He shook his head, flicking his tail as he shifted.

Old March 10th, 2019, 10:35 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The ginger tom rolled his eyes, in a slightly annoyed and playful manner. He shook his head, flicking his tail as he shifted.
Moonflower stood there for awhile, not knowing what to say. Finally getting a bit bored she said, "Well I should be going now."
Old March 10th, 2019, 10:39 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Moonflower stood there for awhile, not knowing what to say. Finally getting a bit bored she said, "Well I should be going now."
Pricklefalls bushy tail flicked, his yellow eyes fixated on the molly. "Perhaps you should."

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:29 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Pricklefalls bushy tail flicked, his yellow eyes fixated on the molly. "Perhaps you should."
Moonflower nodded. "Bye" she said as she walked off. She paused and turned around and said "My name is Moonflower by the way"
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:39 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Moonflower nodded. "Bye" she said as she walked off. She paused and turned around and said "My name is Moonflower by the way"
The ginger feline nodded. "Pricklefall." He meowed, his tone bored.

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:07 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Robinkit took his hesitation to be about mentoring a kit like him. “Yes.” He said slowly. “But, uh, I understand if you wouldn’t exactly want to mentor me.” Raventuft, his hero, agreeing to mentor a little white kit like him would be to good to be true.
@Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Hollyshadow was beginning to feel like a third wheel here at the Two cats talked back and forth. Of course it had to be about mentoring because Robinkit was wanting Raventuft to mentor him, which was cute but it was a touchy subject. At least for her it was. She couldn't out words in the tom's mouth but she was sure Raventuft was hesitant for reasons other then Robinkit thought. Ear twitching the night black molly just day in silence watching the display, not really knowing what to say.

Is something wrong? Why did some cat always think that? Yeah there was something wrong, her whole life. That wasn't important though. The blue gray feline didn't know what to make of this. Even if it was a standard question. Instead she just flicked her tail a few times. "No," Oceanfur insisted looking away once agaagain. "Nothing is wrong." The molly added flexing her claws in and out of the dirt.
(Oh my I took a long break, so sorry for not replying in so long!)

Raventuft took a moment to respond. Would he fail this kit if he mentored him? Like Kiwibounce? The what if questions paraded in and on in his head. He glanced over at Hollyshadow for a few moments. Would she like him having an apprentice? Would she...yes, maybe she would. "Kid, maybe. Just maybe." He replied simply, glancing at his paws. He sat up straight, and fright to look something of a role model. Would he really be a good mentor for a kit?

@Browneyedfox
@Fuzzyfeline

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread