Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2018, 12:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Her suggestion seemed a bit harsh to the tomcat, but he didn’t argue. It was mostly true. “Yes. Yes I am saying that.” He meowed, averting his gaze. He stood there for a moment in silence before he heard her voice once more. “Uh Cloudedpaw.” He responded plainly. There was nothing special about his name, it was just a type of weather. He didn’t bother asking her name, not because he was rude, but because he didn’t really care. But in most cases, it was rude to not care. As she seemed to be listening intently to the bird chirps sounding above, he stood awkwardly for a moment, trying to make sense of it. “What are you listening for?” He finally asked, his overwhelming curiosity getting the better of him.
The she-cat didn't really know what to say to his response, realizing it was kind of rude of her to ask for confirmation in the first place. "I'm Fleetpaw," she said absentmindedly as she scanned the scarce trees above her, looking for flashes of red or orange. Or maybe a nest. I'd love to see baby birds. She seemed to be broken out of a trance when Cloudedpaw asked what she was listening for. "Oh." Now it was her turn to look uncomfortable. "Just the cardinals. They're just birds. Nothing important." She felt a little bad saying it, as though the cardinals would hear and feel bad about themselves or whatever.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; September 9th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old September 9th, 2018, 05:34 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Bluekit was in the nursery @AquaSlice

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; September 9th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old September 9th, 2018, 07:49 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretsprint padded into the clearing from the territory, a rabbit hanging from her jaws. Peering around, she instantly recognized a known face close by the nursery. Her ears lowered a tad. She'd been in this kit's situation herself.
Walking to put her prey on the fresh-kill pile, she turned around to walk to the kit, stopping only a few mouse-tail lengths away. Tilting her head slightly, she'd peer down at him with a kind cat-like smile. "Hey there. Everything alright with you?"
Her voice was kind, inviting. She wanted this kit to trust her. She had been without parents our guardians when she was his age and knew very well the feeling of being the odd one out. She didn't want this small tom to grow as shy and skittish as she herself had been in her apprentice months.
Pinekit flinched slightly at the sudden voice, but the slightly sad frown widened into a feline smile as he caught sight of the she-cat.
"Hi!" he squeaked, looking at the fresh-kill pile, he saw a rabbit had been added.
"Did you catch a rabbit?" he asked, eyes wide with awe. "Can you show me the crouch? I'm about to be an apprentice! I can fight!"
Pinekit swiped at an innocent leaf, frowning slightly as the breeze from his paw caused it to move away. The tom-kit shrugged.
"it works on cats better." he admitted.
Old September 9th, 2018, 07:52 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @~Wishing Well~ =
Brightfur yawned as she walked out of the den she was tired, she started over too the fresh-kill pile for a quick snack, she found a nice plump mouse that was fresh seeming and she picked it up and started twards the warriors den again
Old September 10th, 2018, 05:55 AM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Bluekit was in the nursery @AquaSlice
A small calico she kit was hiding, her blue eyes wide with horror. Her father had just murdered her mother in front of her. "G-Gorsepetal.." She whispered, tears falling down her cheek

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pinekit flinched slightly at the sudden voice, but the slightly sad frown widened into a feline smile as he caught sight of the she-cat.
"Hi!" he squeaked, looking at the fresh-kill pile, he saw a rabbit had been added.
"Did you catch a rabbit?" he asked, eyes wide with awe. "Can you show me the crouch? I'm about to be an apprentice! I can fight!"
Pinekit swiped at an innocent leaf, frowning slightly as the breeze from his paw caused it to move away. The tom-kit shrugged.
"it works on cats better." he admitted.

A small chuckle soon was to be heard from the molly as she watched the kitten try attacking the leaf. She gave him a small shake of the head, giggling lightly.
"I'm sorry little one, but I think I'll leave that to your mentor when you get one. I don't want to get into any trouble for before I myself get the chance to be a mentor."
Her voice would be somewhat ashamed, as if she did want to show Pinekit the technique, but considering her background, she didn't dare stir up any trouble, believing there to still be quite a few cats out there who despised her and would call her a rogue any day.
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:13 PM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
A small calico she kit was hiding, her blue eyes wide with horror. Her father had just murdered her mother in front of her. "G-Gorsepetal.." She whispered, tears falling down her cheek
"Aw you ok?" Bluekit asked and found her

see you around wco <3
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"Aw you ok?" Bluekit asked and found her
Looked up. "M-My father just... made my mom sleep.. She hasn't gotten up yet.." She whispered.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:05 PM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Looked up. "M-My father just... made my mom sleep.. She hasn't gotten up yet.." She whispered.
"Oh." Bluekit said and sat by her

see you around wco <3
Old September 10th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Grassleg grinned as he saw the brown tails , rabbit! he chuckled and looked behind himself at his apprentice with a pleased smile "good job splitpaw. You found your first live rabbit. Now follow me and keep quiet. But the rabbit will smell you before it sees you, so you need to approach it with the wind blowing your direction . The wind can be a pain,but it proves to be useful at times" he meowed with a swish of his tail after it lowered . He started walking towards where the rabbit tails have been seen and got low to the ground with his belly fur hovering above the grass. His ears were flattened at first but then went up and pointed forward when he saw the tip of a rabbit tail a good few Fox lengths away . He looked at splitpaw yet again and flicked his tail which was streaming out behind him , "remember approach it with the wind blowing your direction . " He reminded. ( sorry it's kinda short >-<)
Splitpaw tried to copy his mentor's movement through the tall grass. He noted how the white warrior held his tail and moved his paws and tried to follow it. Finally, when they were close enough to see the rabbits again, Grassleg gave the apprentice directions on how to approach. The younger cat did a double take. Did his mentor want him to try and make the kill now? He sat for a moment in the hopes that Grassleg would say more, and when he didn't, Splitpaw began to creep forward. The wind was in his face and he could scent the rabbits as he got closer. It wasn't long before he spotted one. He took a moment to gather his strength and pounced, instantly, the rabbit he had been aiming for took off and he chased after it. The swift creature raced directly into a cluster of other rabbits, which began to scatter as they saw the apprentice chasing after one of their own. Chaos ensued as Splitpaw's vision became overwhelmed with darting and weaving brown pelts. The one he was chasing ran headlong toward a burrow just as another raced past him. He dove to the side to try to nab it but missed and slipped as another jumped over his fallen body like a mound of grass and disappeared down another run. He scrambled to his feet and aimed a swiped claw at another that was trying to run past him but banked sharply and made its escape. Then, just as suddenly, the field was quiet. Splitpaw looked around to see that every rabbit had escaped him.

Closed Thread