Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:30 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:26 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner's tail twitched as she held in a laugh. "You threaten Windclan, rogue! And as clan leader, it's my duty to protect the clan!" She hadn't played like this since she was a kit, tumbling around the nursery and playing 'Protect the Clan' with the other kits in the nursery. Funny how all it takes is a tom to make me feel as playful as a two moon old kit!
"I promise I'll leave Windclan alone." He suddenly grinned and pushed his back legs against her stomach, and held her shoulders down, "I've got you know Flarestar."
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
(Its fine!)

Redwhisper prepared himself as Lilacleaf went to pounce. Redwhisper was able top catch the two adult and one of the smaller mice. He quickly bit down on their necks, he looked up at Lilacleaf and purred. "This is better then nothing! Do you wanna bury these and keep hunting? Or should we head back to camp?"
"It's getting dark, I'm not sure if Singenight would want us being out so long anyway, surely this will be enough for at least the kits and elders," she said happily. "Who knows, we might catch more on the way back!" She picked up her mouse, and one of Redwhispers, by the tail and started padding back toward camp.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"I promise I'll leave Windclan alone." He suddenly grinned and pushed his back legs against her stomach, and held her shoulders down, "I've got you know Flarestar."
Flarerunner gasped in surprise, an idea flashing in her mind. "Ow!" She yowled, feigning pain. She tensed, ready for Thornpelt to relax so she could push him back to the ground.

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner gasped in surprise, an idea flashing in her mind. "Ow!" She yowled, feigning pain. She tensed, ready for Thornpelt to relax so she could push him back to the ground.
Thornpelt pulled away and looked concerned, "Are you alright?" He asked, frowning.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt pulled away and looked concerned, "Are you alright?" He asked, frowning.
Flarerunner bursted up, shoving Thornpelt back to the ground. "Perfectly fine," she purred. "Now, rogue, if you'd know what was best for you then you'd leave my clan alone."

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner bursted up, shoving Thornpelt back to the ground. "Perfectly fine," she purred. "Now, rogue, if you'd know what was best for you then you'd leave my clan alone."
Thornpelt laughed, "I can't believe I fell for that." He gently pushed Flarerunner off and gave a yawn, "I'll defeat you sometime, just not yet." He purred tiredly.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt laughed, "I can't believe I fell for that." He gently pushed Flarerunner off and gave a yawn, "I'll defeat you sometime, just not yet." He purred tiredly.
Flarerunner smiled as she looked at Thornpelt. "You tired too?" She asked. Perhaps it's time to go to sleep.

Old December 9th, 2016, 05:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A silent voice in her told her that he was going to object, that he would simply give up on trying to be her friend anymore and just leave her and do what he wanted, it was the same voice that said he was still lying, that he just wanted to use her, it was an inferior voice that she was mostly attempting to ignore because she didn't want to believe that it was right. She wanted to believe that he was telling her the truth, that he wanted to be her real friend now instead of what he had originally planned. Ear swiveling as she heard what he said, she couldn't help but smile a bit to hear that he promised, her head turning to look over at him, a glimmer of happiness there. It was clear that she appreciated him saying that, she believed him and she believed him fully.

"Hey, it won't be so bad, we can still play and talk in camp!" Mewed the she-cat, flicking his shoulder with the tip of her tail, swiveling her head around to survey the camp again before looking back at Pinekit. She felt in a slightly better mood now and began to pat at a tuft of grass that was in front of her paws, batting it before ripping it out of the ground and sending it fluttering towards the dark-furred kit, grinning a bit. "I'm sure we can think up some interesting things to do for a whole moon! There's all sorts of possibilities!"
Why am I even trying to console him? Thought that small voice in her head again, immediately causing her to look agitated which was a strange and sudden switch of her demeanor. Because he's my friend, that's why! He's changing his ways for me, he came clean, he's my friend, that's why I'm trying to make him feel better about staying inside the camp. And that's why I want him staying in the camp at all. I care about him, he's my only friend! Huffing out, she shook her head a bit, beating the small voice into submission, wishing it would just go away. She believed Pinekit. That voice had no reasoning behind it and it was agitating to her, though immediately she noticed that her facial features were brought about to a scowl and relaxed them, snorting a bit in amusement and offering an apologetic smile, not offering a comment as to why she had looked that way and wishing that he wouldn't question her on the look either.

The conversation moved on and Pinekit's reply caused her to flatten her ears and lower her head a bit, glancing away in an almost guilty fashion, realizing that it was big task to ask of the kit and well, in a way, was it even fair for her to ask that big of a change for him? "I-I.. I know it's a lot to ask.." She mewed quietly, averting her gaze before blinking a bit in surprise and looking back at Pinekit as he asked for her help. Is he.. Wait is he actually going to do this.... All for just.. Me? If that wasn't proof that he was actually attempting to be her friend now, then she didn't know what was. In that moment, Adderpaw became as positive as ever that Pinekit was telling the truth, that he wanted to be her friend, that voice from earlier was eliminated with that final drop of evidence and she offered a bright smile, more like her old self. "Of course Pinekit, of course I'll help, that's.. That's what friends are for!" Adderpaw purred out, unable to contain her happiness. The apprentice was sure of herself now, she knew that he wasn't tricking her anymore, that he was going to continue to be her friend, that he was going to stick by his word. She knew it. Overwhelming happiness surged through her like a tsunami of honey, warm and comforting. "No, no, I wouldn't mind sitting here and talking, it's a pretty nice day out anyways, lots of sun." Mewed the she-cat, settling down into the grass with a slight yawn, stretching her forepaws out in a comfortable fashion and looking over at her friend with her usual bright and relatively excited eyes.
Pinekit still looked a little annoyed, and worried at the thought of having to stay in camp for a whole moon. This was a whole new territory for him- a whole new idea. And besides, what a weird thought that he of all cats was going to be following the rules? He had always been a rule breaker- or a rule bender, as he preferred to say- and he had never given a second thought to leaving the Camp. Still, he needed to respect his new friend's wishes. That is what friends do, right? Yes, from what I've seen, friends respect each others wishes. Oh great, I don't know the rules of friendship! Are there rules? Do you just make them up? Wait, wait...what if I mess up here, too? I don't want to break these rules either! Pinekit thought, alarmed at the idea of messing something else up. "Right! Yes, of course...I'll just think of other things to do, there must be a lot I missed out on while I was busy trying to-" He cut himself off, not wanting to bring up the subject of his trickery again, and moved onwards, able to leap from one subject to another with unusual ease for any cat, let alone a kit his age, although he had had to learn to move on quickly while learning how to play the game of trickery that he had played, otherwise he would have lost. Which he had ended up losing anyway, but that was beside the point now. All of that was in the past. He was a new cat now, he was going to change himself completely and become someone who cared, someone who actually wanted to have friends and who cared about other cats rather than just himself all the time. "Anyway, I'm sure there's lots of games that I haven't ever played before. You'll have to show me sometime." Pinekit mewed. He winced at the sound of his own voice...it sounded far too dark for his liking, and he did miss the smooth sound of his fake voice that he had always used.

It had been pleasing to his own ears, although he knew that now it would probably be taken the wrong way and upset Adderpaw more, so he managed with his own, darker voice. He felt a sudden surge of happiness rush through him as she confirmed that she would help him. She really had forgiven him. She was going to help him through this...now Pinekit felt much more confident of his new friendship with Adderpaw. It felt stronger, safer somehow...more secure. "Great! Cause I really doubt I ever would be able to do this on my own. I'm really happy we're going to be friends, Adderpaw." Pinekit purred. It didn't sound like his smooth, fake purr...it sounded real. It was still a little hoarse, considering that was just his natural voice, but it sounded much nicer than he usually did. The sharpness was gone from his voice, leaving it still harsh but with a pleased note in it most of the time. He wondered how he had managed with his fake voice for so long, and could still slip right back into his old one without any troubles. Still, he wasn't bothered too badly. After all, that was all a thing of the past. At least, he was hoping that it would be...he was wondering if it was going to come back and haunt him at some point. He realized that everything he had done was probably going to leave a lasting scar on his memory and his actions, although he was definitely going to try his best to move on and be...well...the kind of cat that would make his Clan proud, even if he was probably going to be just a warrior. Just another warrior, but still...helping the Clan. At some point. He didn't even need to worry about that now, since right now he was only a kit and he should probably start acting more like one. "Oh, okay...thanks. So...have you met anyone else? Like, you aren't really friends with them, but...have you talked to anyone else?" Pinekit asked, wondering if there was even another cat that could make a potiental friend for Adderpaw.

He wanted her to be happy, and since he wouldn't always be able to be around, especially once he moved into the apprentices den and would be training there. The young tom awaited his friend's reply, stretching out onto the ground, his brown pelt beginning to gleam in the sunlight and for just a moment, he looked older. As though in those few moments that they had been talking, that he had decided to change for the first time in his young life, he had suddenly gotten older. And perhaps he had, mentally. That hadn't been an easy decision for him to make, and he could easily recall the time that he had spent sitting and wondering whether he should do the right thing or not. Even now, he was wondering if this was going to be best for him in the long run. Adderpaw was his friend, he had changed, or at least was trying to adjust to the change, and perhaps- perhaps for the first time, he was able to look at things from a new perspective.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner smiled as she looked at Thornpelt. "You tired too?" She asked. Perhaps it's time to go to sleep.
"Yeah, very tired." Thornpelt told her, yawning. He got to his paws and flicked his tail toward the warriors den, "We can talk more tomorrow?" The tom didn't wait for an answer as he turned and padded away, vanishing into the warrior's den.
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, very tired." Thornpelt told her, yawning. He got to his paws and flicked his tail toward the warriors den, "We can talk more tomorrow?" The tom didn't wait for an answer as he turned and padded away, vanishing into the warrior's den.
"Bye!" Flarerunner called, waving her tail in his direction. She looked around the clearing, not ready to sleep yet. "I could go for a mouse," she murmured and padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab the prey of her choice, then settled down in the clearing to eat.

Closed Thread