Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM

Old May 31st, 2019, 08:33 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Bristlebramble shook his head, "I don't think they're all like that, Streampaw," he murmured, pressing his muzzle against her wet cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Galefeather refused to let the kit go, "It's for the best," she muttered through a mouthful of fur and headed for the border.
Streampaw watched the two cats. They really loved each other. Hopefully their rode to happiness would be easy.

Littlewing woke up and felt alot of pain but she was happy to see Bristlebramble. "Thank you for saving me" she said.

After awhile Nettlekit got tird of trying to break free so she gave up. In the distance she could see three cats but she didn't say anything.
Old May 31st, 2019, 10:39 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Streampaw watched the two cats. They really loved each other. Hopefully their rode to happiness would be easy.

Littlewing woke up and felt alot of pain but she was happy to see Bristlebramble. "Thank you for saving me" she said.

After awhile Nettlekit got tird of trying to break free so she gave up. In the distance she could see three cats but she didn't say anything.
Gladefeather led the kits to CloudClan, and once she felt warm stone under her paws, began to feel uneasy. Had she made the right choice? Probably not... She paused. No. I don't need CloudClan. I'll make my home in twolegplace instead. And with that, she turned toward twolegplace. One by one she carried the kits over the fence, and into the yard below, glancing around. It smelled like cat, as if someone else lived there... A kittypet? She bristled. I'm not going to be a kittypet, that's for sure. @Coriander (she's in Micah's yard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble purred, "Not a problem," he murmured, "All in a day's work. Now what about you?" he grew serious, glancing at Streampaw, "Please, I want to be with you. I'll move to DuskClan if I have to, but..." he licked her forehead, "You're injured."

She doesn't have much left in DuskClan. If her brother is dead...
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:09 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Gladefeather led the kits to CloudClan, and once she felt warm stone under her paws, began to feel uneasy. Had she made the right choice? Probably not... She paused. No. I don't need CloudClan. I'll make my home in twolegplace instead. And with that, she turned toward twolegplace. One by one she carried the kits over the fence, and into the yard below, glancing around. It smelled like cat, as if someone else lived there... A kittypet? She bristled. I'm not going to be a kittypet, that's for sure. @Coriander (she's in Micah's yard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble purred, "Not a problem," he murmured, "All in a day's work. Now what about you?" he grew serious, glancing at Streampaw, "Please, I want to be with you. I'll move to DuskClan if I have to, but..." he licked her forehead, "You're injured."

She doesn't have much left in DuskClan. If her brother is dead...
"No, you don't need to give up your clan for me" Littlewing said. She thought about it for a moment and made her decision. "I'll move to Cloudclan." She said, confident in her answer.

Streampaw nodded. "Now the problem is getting Maplestar to except you. Whenever I told her you were probably going to die, she didn't care. And you broke your spine, so you won't be able to hunt or fight" she explained.
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:24 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
"No, you don't need to give up your clan for me" Littlewing said. She thought about it for a moment and made her decision. "I'll move to Cloudclan." She said, confident in her answer.

Streampaw nodded. "Now the problem is getting Maplestar to except you. Whenever I told her you were probably going to die, she didn't care. And you broke your spine, so you won't be able to hunt or fight" she explained.
Bristlebramble hissed, "Maplestar will have to accept her!" he growled, burying his muzzle into her fur, "She just has to. Otherwise, Littlewing and I are leaving."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:46 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bristlebramble hissed, "Maplestar will have to accept her!" he growled, burying his muzzle into her fur, "She just has to. Otherwise, Littlewing and I are leaving."
Littlewing smiled. Even though she had almost died, she was happto know that Bristlebramble loved her.

Streampaw nodded. "Should we stay here longer or go back to camp?" She asked.
Old May 31st, 2019, 01:03 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Littlewing smiled. Even though she had almost died, she was happto know that Bristlebramble loved her.

Streampaw nodded. "Should we stay here longer or go back to camp?" She asked.
"Camp," Bristlebramble rose to his paws, "But I don't take it Maplestar will like that we have Littlewing with us," he gestured with a tabby forepaw to the she-cat, then helped her up to her paws. I doubt she'll have an easy time standing up.
Old May 31st, 2019, 01:23 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Camp," Bristlebramble rose to his paws, "But I don't take it Maplestar will like that we have Littlewing with us," he gestured with a tabby forepaw to the she-cat, then helped her up to her paws. I doubt she'll have an easy time standing up.
Littlewing tried to get up but it was hard. Her back two legs were very hard to move while her front two paws were working fine. "I don't think I'll be able to make it to yalls camp. My back two legs won't move" she said.

Streampaw sighed. She felt really bad for Littlewing.
Old May 31st, 2019, 02:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Redrunner stared after Micah. Had the tomcat misunderstood his words? They'd meant to be kind but still soft on Tempestgrowl and he'd meant the offer to train Micah to hunt or fight. Sadly, and dejectedly, he shook his head and padded back to camp, looking more put down than ever. When he returned, he found many of his cats crouched around Rushwhisker's body, Maplestar watching silently. She, too, looked stricken with grief. Rushwhisker didn't survive. What of her kits? he wondered sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gladefeather hissed, "Breezeglare died on these grounds. The murderer wanted your cats dead. It is safer in CloudClan than anywhere else. Maplestar will take me in, and you -" she let out a furious snarl as he eyes met the dark tom's, "you are unfit to lead. Come, kittens," she vanished out the camp entrance, holding Nettlekit in her teeth with the others following. Only Quickkit paused, gave a sorrowful look at Shadestar, and pattered after his mother.

Shadestar started to run after her, but froze at the last second and set his paw down. She was right, after all. He really was unfit to lead. First the sickness, and now his closest friend. The small tom allowed his tail, usually held high in confidence, to droop low as he lowered his head. "Then I wish you the best," he murmured. He returned Quickkit's glance, and turned and trudged back to his den, his tail dragging in the dirt.

----------

Micah sighed as he curled up at the foot of his Twoleg's bed. He felt bad for abandoning Redrunner, especially since he had done it at such short notice. Timbergrowl, he growled silently. Why did the huge tomcat hate him so much? It was something he didn't think he would ever understand. The only feelings the giant warrior injected in him were fear and self-loathing. Probably not the ideal emotions for right now, he thought bitterly. Maybe tomorrow I'll go ahead and offer Maplestar the truth... maybe I'll try out DuskClan next. I might have better luck there. The gray tabby curled into a tight ball and squeezed his eyes shut. Sorry, Redrunner.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 31st, 2019, 03:20 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
@Silvershadow
Streampaw was shaking badly and looked at Maplestar, her eyes full of worry. "We have a new threat to Cloudclan and Duskclan. The prophecy that Mottlekit got came true. That Same day I got a sign. I was beside the river and in the water I saw 4 cats. I thought one of them was Seafire but it wasn't. It was his kin from twolegplace. And in the water I saw three cats. Breezeglare, Rushwhisker, and Littlewing." She paused and looked at Mudclaw "Rushwhisker and Breezeglare got murdered by Seafires kin. And if we don't do something fast Littlewing is going to get murdered too. We need to tell Duskclan about this! We need to protect Littlewing! Or she's gonna die too!" She meowed, her eyes full of worry. She wasn't very found of Littlewing but she didn't want her to die.
Quote:
Lakefeather laid her brother on the ground, bowing her head and crouching dejectedly as voices broke out around camp. Softstep bounded from the medicine den, skidding to as to a stop before the dead tom, "What happened?" she blurted, pushing her nose into his neck fur as if to see if he were really dead. "He smells dead, and the wound in his throat is clearly from a cat's claws, and yet it must have been so quick hardly a whisker's scent was left. And there's no fur between his nails," she prodded his forepaws with her muzzle, a look of concern on her face. She turned to Shadestar for an explanation.

Rabbitcrouch's fur bristled from where he stood beside Lakefeather, and in the next instant Gladefeather fled from her spot beside the nursery, skidding to a stop before her mate's body. Tears began to flood her amber eyes and she rounded on Shadestar, bristling, "You let him die!" she growled, "Please, what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow @~Silverkit~

Maplestar's tail began to lash furiously, and she padded closer to Streampaw, "Rushwhisker is dead," she murmured, "And you say you've received a message from StarClan that Breezeglare has died as well. Seafire's... one of Seafire's kin, apparently, has been murdering our cats," she bristled, then squeezed her eyes shut. Where was Flowerheart when she needed her? "One of Shadestar's, his own deputy, and then one of our queens. Streampaw, Littlewing is not important. Shadestar can handle his own, I have full confidence. We know nothing about DuskClan and their leader will take care of them, not us," she left the den and leapt onto the highstone, calling out for a clan meeting.

Only Redrunner did not hear.
@Coriander

Instead, he moved swiftly through the forest, pushing through bracken with a half-open mouth to drink in Micah's fading scent trail. It appeared he'd gone back to his twoleg den, and that made the tom's fur bristle, but why? I have better things to worry about! Training Dawnpaw, protecting CloudClan from this strange... this stranger that killing Rushwhisker, but I can't do that. I have to find Micah. He bounded faster through the forest, "Micah!" he called, jumping up to stand on the fence, tail lashing.
R.I.P. Foxshadow<3)

Flowerheart padded out of the warrior's den, Ashfur beside her. The dark grey tom lightly set his tail on her shoulder before making his way over the Blazingflame and Darkstorm. The ginger she-cat made her way to Maplestar, dipping her head respectfully. "I apologize for my absence." She scrapped the ground with a paw. "Smokefur appeared to me and we shared a few words... I'm ready to take up all the responsibilities that come with being deputy." She held her head high, her eyes narrowed with determination. 'For the clan...And Smokefur.'

Blizzardpaw yawned as he curled up in the nest he shared with Moonpaw, his white fur sticking up along his back. Snowpaw lay a few tail-lengths away, her pelt slowly rising and falling. The two had spent most of the day and night practicing with Flametail and Wishfur, being taught the best ways to prepare for battles and how to hunt in the dark.

Bluepaw sat beside Mudclaw, his eyes lightly landing on Dawnpaw before shifting away to watch as Moonpaw, Hazelpaw and Tigerpaw practiced fighting stances with Leaftail and Soulfeather. At the far end of the camp, Wishfur spoke quietly with Rockclaw, their heads together as Rockclaw seemed to draw out something. Bluepaw's ears pricked at the sound of soft paw steps and a sad meow. "Foxshadow has left us for Starclan." The young tom turned to face Fang, his eyes widening. "If you would like, I can go tell the others..." Mudclaw starred at his paws, nodding slowly.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; May 31st, 2019 at 03:26 PM.
Old May 31st, 2019, 03:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
R.I.P. Foxshadow<3)

Flowerheart padded out of the warrior's den, Ashfur beside her. The dark grey tom lightly set his tail on her shoulder before making his way over the Blazingflame and Darkstorm. The ginger she-cat made her way to Maplestar, dipping her head respectfully. "I apologize for my absence." She scrapped the ground with a paw. "Smokefur appeared to me and we shared a few words... I'm ready to take up all the responsibilities that come with being deputy." She held her head high, her eyes narrowed with determination. 'For the clan...And Smokefur.'

Blizzardpaw yawned as he curled up in the nest he shared with Moonpaw, his white fur sticking up along his back. Snowpaw lay a few tail-lengths away, her pelt slowly rising and falling. The two had spent most of the day and night practicing with Flametail and Wishfur, being taught the best ways to prepare for battles and how to hunt in the dark.

Bluepaw sat beside Mudclaw, his eyes lightly landing on Dawnpaw before shifting away to watch as Moonpaw, Hazelpaw and Tigerpaw practiced fighting stances with Leaftail and Soulfeather. At the far end of the camp, Wishfur spoke quietly with Rockclaw, their heads together as Rockclaw seemed to draw out something. Bluepaw's ears pricked at the sound of soft paw steps and a sad meow. "Foxshadow has left us for Starclan." The young tom turned to face Fang, his eyes widening. "If you would like, I can go tell the others..." Mudclaw starred at his paws, nodding slowly.
Scorchpaw walked up to Bluepaw. "Where's Streampaw?"He Asked.

Dawnpaw walked up to Scorchpaw and Bluepaw. "I saw her rush out of camp with some herbs after speaking with Maplestar" she said.