by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:37 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Okay!"n She said waiting just a moment before Stealthkit caught up to her. "I can hear their voices! Go quick!" She cried, scared for her life.
---
She thought that Stealthkit was serious when she said they would kill them if they caught them, you cant blame her, she hasn't lived in a clan! @StealthWarrior
---
Maybe Antfrost catches them though? @Mumble

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:51 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Stealthkit picked up Sootkit by her scruff, "I would've hated to taste you before you cleaned off your fur!" Stealthkit ran as fast as she could to camp. "There! I give you, the Nursery!" @Sootsplash
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@NIGHTOWL

How embarrassing. A senior warrior aged apprentice, sitting in the midst of a lawful of young warriors and middle aged apprentices. Ravenpaw seemed quite... out of place, and caught between the two. But, mostly, lonely.... the run in with that hawk had been fun, but certainly hadn’t gotten her anywhere with getting back to being a warrior. And being mates with Brightwhisker. How she missed the bashful Tom, indescribable. One day, hopefully soon, she’d be able to run back into the safety of her love, and stop lying. Well, it was only that one time, but it wasn’t like Lionstar knew that. Or his “yes-boy”, Fawnsqueak. Jerks. With a huff of annoyance, Ravenoaw forced herself to look to the kits playing outside the nursery.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 26th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fallen One

Coming back from the territory , Sootclaw had some blood on his muzzle as well as the stench of shadowclan. He looked fidgety and worried, he made sure to clean up anything that was left on his muzzle. Ergh, stupid shadowclanners. Don't know when to back off! He had no choice ...He just..hoped hoped! no body noticed . Exhailing, he head to the kill pile and spotted Ravenpaw,wasn't she....oh yeah! Yeah .. "hey raven, wanna eat something with me?" he offered .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 26th, 2020, 02:27 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Coralkit felt their blood bubbling with anger as they slipped through the nursery, leaving the dark, warm den behind as they slithered along the clearings outskirts. How dare Blizzardkit treat them like a newborn! Their sea blue eyes were narrowed as they spotted their sibling. The smaller kitten made their way over, poking him affectionately in the side. "Are you going to eat the spider?" They asked once the small arachnid fell into their gaze.
Fenkit ear's flicked back as he was approached by the pattering of small paws, and by the scent he knew it was his littermate. At first, the small tom wondered if he'd ignored the other kitten, that they'd go away. But, he knew better to do that to Coralkit. He didn't want to get on the wrong side of their anger, and besides, he didn't mind his littermates as much as other cats. He would even say he was fond of them to a certain point, it was just hard for him to show it at times. At the gentle prod and question, the mostly white tom turned. "Are you daring me to?" He asked back, turning his blue gaze once more on the spider in question.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@NIGHTOWL

Perfect. Just what Ravenpaw needed. Distraction. She stood up, biting her tongue as she noticed how much younger Sootclaw was than her. Yet he was a warrior. “What’s with the blood?” Still, she walked over to the prey pile and prodded at a trout. Seemed good enough. Though it was strange how he’d asked Ravenpaw, instead of some other stunning molly that was available and his age. Ravenpaw struck a small pose at the thought of having a couple toms fight over her, with her reigning as a queen over them. How cool would that be? It still reminded her of..... no. Not that, not now.

Old May 26th, 2020, 02:44 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Fenkit ear's flicked back as he was approached by the pattering of small paws, and by the scent he knew it was his littermate. At first, the small tom wondered if he'd ignored the other kitten, that they'd go away. But, he knew better to do that to Coralkit. He didn't want to get on the wrong side of their anger, and besides, he didn't mind his littermates as much as other cats. He would even say he was fond of them to a certain point, it was just hard for him to show it at times. At the gentle prod and question, the mostly white tom turned. "Are you daring me to?" He asked back, turning his blue gaze once more on the spider in question.
Coralkit paused briefly, looking between their brother and the spider. They weren't even thinking about the dare but honestly, why not? "Now I am," Coralkit said, lips twitching into a smirk. There wasn't anything to gain out of eating the spider, or not eating it but doing something was better than nothing.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fallen One

Does she not notice the stench on him? Good...his ears flicked nervously , belly churning keep your cool he snorted. " nothing important ..w-why ask? I didn't do anything -" keep your cool buddy shifting his focus to the fish " ever tried Sunfishes?" Fallenstorm was right they were pretty good. But he wouldn't throw away a good trout.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:50 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
"Let's do a hunting sesh, do you want to hunt crabs or fish?" She thought that perhaps Snowpaw still needed to learn a bit about dodging the crabs pinchers, so the crabs would be a bold choice, and Creekleap wanted to see if Snowpaw would take the necessary risk to learn. @Mumble
Snowpaw thought about it for a bit, "We haven't been over to hunt crabs in a while. We should do that" she mewed, already turning towards the entrance.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:53 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
"Okay!"n She said waiting just a moment before Stealthkit caught up to her. "I can hear their voices! Go quick!" She cried, scared for her life.
---
She thought that Stealthkit was serious when she said they would kill them if they caught them, you cant blame her, she hasn't lived in a clan! @StealthWarrior
---
Maybe Antfrost catches them though? @Mumble
Antfrost was returning from her walk when she heard kitten voices. She turned a corner and saw Sootkit and Stealthkit whispering urgently to eachother. She raised an eyebrow at the two kits, a stern look on her face, "And what, exactly, are you two doing out here?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the two. @StealthWarrior

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread