Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM

Old March 22nd, 2023, 08:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

CLOUDJUMPER ( he/him )

The young warrior touched his nose to Fawnlight’s cheek lovingly before momentarily pulling away from her, stepping forward to place his own shell into the vote. Leaning down, the large black-and-white tomcat grabbed a small white shell and dropped it onto the large pile that was forming in the far left area. It seemed that RiverClan, or at least the vast majority of it, agreed that all should be welcome into their family. Once his vote was cast, he turned away from the Streamstone and returned to his mate’s side, sitting down and resting his tail over hers. He pondered silently about the future of his clan.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:37 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Salamanderpaw put his vote strongly towards allowing outsiders in
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:47 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

• PIKESTAR •
LORD OF THE WATERS

With the clanwide voting having officially begun, the lanky dark-furred tomcat kept a close eye on the cats below as they'd start to come forward to cast in their shell. He kept a neutral expression plastered across his face, although it was probably a waste of time, considering the vast majority of RiverClan would already know how he would feel about all this. The first vote after Pikestar would be from Dogspring, the one they'd chosen to mentor young Dovepaw. He observed in silence as the tall black-and-white warrior would place their shell in the far left circle, before returning to where they were seated. Pikestar made no particular reaction, nor change in expression, just watching like a vulture perched on the lone branch of a dying tree. He had to admit that he was surprised that his clanmates were seeming to lean towards the option to let anyone in RiverClan, regardless of background. Sure, it was what Pikestar had wanted for their future, but it was something he thought hardly anyone in his clan agreed with him on.

More shells went to the left circle, and then some to the middle one, which was to be expected. The Lord of the Waters would've been really caught off-guard if the whole clan just all decided now that they were okay with outsiders within their ranks. Notably, Stonepaw cast a vote into the left pile, and so did Darktwist, which was something he didn't expect. Were cats finally beginning to notice the good in allowing outsiders into their clan? There was strength in numbers and Pikestar knew that would give them an advantage if trouble were to ever come their way. Their rivers were full of fish and their dens had been recently expanded, so they were all doing more than enough to safely accommodate their ginormous clan. RiverClan was strong, and needed no reason to play dirty to win fights any longer. Pikestar held back a satisfied smirk from appearing, delighted by the idea the more he thought about it. He was not a war-hungry man, but they did favor this image of strength and resilience within the eyes of their neighbors.

After awhile, it became apparent that the vast majority had made their choice. Perhaps no longer would it be seen as his flaw. A few of them, he would come to notice, would avoid voting and Pikestar would respect that choice. This was not something he would force upon his loyal clanmates, no, the oriental longhair just more so wanted them to know that they had a choice in this and he wasn't aiming to be some kind of heartless dictator that didn't give them any voice in how this clan was run. Originally, the mighty River Lord thought he would've had to go down there and count them to see what the final decision was, but from his perch, he would see that was not needed. "Then it is decided." Pikestar remarked, dipping his head to his clanmates, "RiverClan shall keep it's borders open and welcoming to outsiders, meaning kittypets, loners and rogues too, as well as cats previously from other clans." This was something they were now all in agreement together, no longer just something he would have to defend alone. "If there is anyone that would like to volunteer to help me welcome outsiders into RiverClan, see me after the meeting in my den to discuss details."

Now with that all settled, they could finally move into different matters, but first some clean-up was needed. Standing up, the longhaired tomcat stretched out his front legs and did something that would have twolegs surely uttering ‘biiiiig stretch’ if they were to ever witness Pikestar in his natural habitat. Jumping down from Streamstone, Pikestar took a moment to swept up the shells and return them to their place on the piece of tree bark. “We’ll be reusing this for future votes if they are to even happen.” He remarked simply to his clanmates before grabbing the bark with his teeth and dragging it back into the privacy of his den. Moments later, the longhaired tomcat emerged and hopped back up onto the Streamstone so that they could get back to business. “Next thing we will be doing is apprentice ceremonies.” The Lord of the Waters announced loudly, “Beetlekit, Reedkit and Blushingkit. Please step forward and place yourselves at the base of the Streamstone, so that your ceremony may commence.” From there, he fell silent and waited ever so patiently.

Last edited by Captain; March 23rd, 2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:55 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Blushingkit practically began vibrating with excitement, almost tripping as she ran up to the base of the Streamstone, grinning. She was about to become a real apprentice! Everyone was watching her! Now was the time to show everyone how grown-up she was.

"I'm going to train hard to become a warrior Riverclan can be proud of!" She called out into the crowd. "I'm ready, Pikestar!" @canineantics

my rp tracker

Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang watched with a smile*

(open)
Old March 23rd, 2023, 12:20 PM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

NightSpark nodded, the choice was made, the clan had decided, and it was the StarClan will...

[Open]

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old March 23rd, 2023, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Fine

Her mind was still elsewhere. Meetings were often repetitive, so it wasn't uncommon for Cloverdust to find it hard to focus. Her ears suddenly perked up as a familiar name snagged her attention. Dogspring? Oh, they were to be a mentor! She nearly sprang to her paws if only to get a better look at that black-and-white pelt, but she restrained herself. Then, almost as an afterthought, her enthusiasm lessened. Hopefully having an apprentice would help them with their yet unknown troubles.

At the announcement of a vote, Cloverdust immediately brought herself to her paws. She had no qualms about any outsiders, and since the camp had recently been expanded, it wasn't like they'd be running out of space any time soon. But then she hesitated, sitting back down. Perhaps it'd be better to only let other Clan cats in? They would already know how the Clans functioned, so there wouldn't be any trouble teaching them... and what about closing off their borders? Her invisible eyebrows furrowed as she tried to think of any benefits of that, giving a few moments more to pondering. Ultimately, she fell back on her instinctual choice of letting anyone in—but realized too late that she'd spent so long deliberating, the voting had already concluded. Ah well! The decision favored her choice, so it was fine. Though, she did feel a little dissatisfied with her lack of involvement. Maybe she'd stop by Pikestar's den later to see if she could help out any with welcoming outsiders.

Cloverdust waited for the upcoming apprentices to step forward, whiskers twitching in amusement at Blushingkit's eagerness.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 23rd, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 12:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Jealousy flooded Briarkit, and she flopped down on her rump. Not her turn- again. It wasn't her fault! She tried to take the stinky herb class, but they never had it! Letting out a soft, angry grumble, she listened to the ceremony with immense frustration.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 23rd, 2023, 01:13 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
{She/Her|Trans MtF|Lesbian|27|A light cream/tan she-cat|MintPaw - @Wingnettle }

LilyLeaf padded into camp after she had been on a little excursion. She smiled upon seeing her glorious home. She sat and listened to PikeStar. She hoped to find her daughter, MintPaw. She hated that she had been missing her baby grow up and was going to spend every single free time she had with MintPaw.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 23rd, 2023, 01:40 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Darktwist was partially surprised that the final vote went overwhelmingly towards allowing everyone to join. Looks like RiverClan was growing soft, he thought, as if he hadn't voted for that opumtion himself. Anyway, there was no way he'd volunteer to deal with the outsiders, talking to cats usually gave him a headache with how insufferable they tended to be.
The meeting seemed to move on to the generic ceremonies and Darktwist began to only half-listen to what Pikestar was saying.