The Starpoint
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:25 PM

Old April 14th, 2023, 02:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starcave

goosefury === > @BEAR. @Poprock @perseus. @Starfall @naiad @Jester @marshall @Lillian
As irritated as he was with Brokenstar and the practically ancient tom's immediate first comment... Goosefury had to admit he was right.

His single eye swept over the gathered cats. He noticed only one spirit whom originated from the Dark Forest, and though his gaze lingered curiously on Ghostblaze for a moment he turned his attention to a figure who deserved it so much more. Rowanmist still looked exactly the same, despite the fact Goosefury hadn't seen him in moons—stars, his laugh was the same, too. Goosefury stamped down the pang in his heart as he angled his head forward with a sharp nod.

"I'm tired of watching cats abuse and waste the lives they live because they think they unwaveringly have more than one chance," he bit out. "They need to be reigned in. I'm with you."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 14th, 2023, 03:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

How cats felt mattered little to Brokenstar. What he cared for was the words - the step forward needed to initiate change.

"Then it's settled." His icy gaze lingered on Ghostblaze for just a moment. The presence of the dark warrior had not been lost to him, but Brokenstar did not care where one's allegiance laid in death. He had opened this up to all spirits because it impacted everyone. The darkness, the light, the haze. "Let this be our covenant - a treaty between all paths, to restore the dignity of death. Here, we shall stand united on one front."

Where they stood held the thinnest veil between life and death. On their side of the Starcave, where leaders claimed lives and their medicine cats received omens. Though the reach of the sky was limitless, this held the strongest connection.

If cats wished to petition for a life anew, it seemed only natural it be hosted here.

"Now, we need to determine.."

[ FADE TO BLACK - will be posting the info threads soon so the public can eat it up / start their applications! ]
[ @Poprock, @perseus., @naiad, @marshall, @Jester, @Lillian, @Starfall, @dino. ]
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Things had been decently promising so far.

When Brokenstar had warned Thrushstar about the collapse, he had expected the same old, same old. Though Cindersky and Sparrowflight might have made some attempt to keep the Clan together, his concern stemmed by how.. Unmotivated, they'd been, to push the Clan forward.

Being a leader was more than ceremonies and patrols. It was more than just building relationships with one's charges. To be a leader, one needed to build upon the Clan meaningfully. In Brokenstar's day, he strove to make ThunderClan the strongest in the forest - and painted the sands red with RiverClan blood.

Both Cindersky and Sparrowflight's lasting impact ended with the cove victory. After that, they lost their drive for the Clan's future.

So, color him impressed that Thrushstar was trying to handle the challenge he was given. He really ought to send more curveballs at the living, apparently, though meddling was not something he relished in. Ideally, Brokenstar wanted nothing to do with them - but he refused to stand by while they destroyed themselves.

"Wardens," his voice radiated along the walls, booming across stone. This coined rank was satisfying - an accurate term to describe their role. "We need to speak."

[ @Poprock, @perseus., @naiad, @marshall, @Jester, @Lillian, @Starfall, @dino. ]
Old April 27th, 2023, 06:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Coldsong was relieved to hear Brokenstar's call. He'd been keeping close watch on WindClan, and boy, if it were possible to get grey hairs in StarClan, he'd definitely have a few more after witnessing the fiery showdown. He was certain WindClan would be fine, but it was still stressful to witness your home struggle and be unable to do anything about it. Even when he wanted to take his mind off things, he was well aware of the shambles the other three clans were in. Stars, what a mess everything was. Sure, he could easily hide deeper into the starry abyss and avoid it all like most StarClanners did, but he refused to be so paws-off with the living. There was work to be done.

He just hoped that one day this omnipresent 'life'style would get easier...

Weary and distressed, Coldsong took his seat by the Starstone and craned his aching head toward the commander of the wardens. "Mm." He grumbled to count himself present, then silently waited for the rest of the covenant to gather.

@Poprock, @perseus., @naiad, @marshall, @BEAR., @Lillian, @Starfall, @dino.
Old April 30th, 2023, 12:48 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Ghostblaze

The large warrior slipped from the shadows at the call of Brokenstar, humming in slight disinterests at whatever may be spoken about. He was watching Windclan from the dark shadows he called his home as flames consumed the camp. Did he feel bad? to an extent yes but also that place hadn't been his home for many moons so he just watched it with interests to see how the leader would handle with the fire and he had even watched as she was killed in the fight by some stupid rouge which quickly changed his thoughts on the leader of being strong.

His intense gaze flickered to Brokenstar, giving a simply tail flick in greeting as he stayed near the shadows as he awaited for the rest of the wardens to come.

@Poprock, @Jester, @naiad, @marshall, @BEAR., @Lillian, @Starfall, @dino.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 30th, 2023, 06:17 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Strawberryswirl padded over, offering Brokenstar and the others a friendly smile. She was still getting used to being awake for long, having been asleep for seasons now. Every now and then she would awake and peer down on her home, maybe help guide a few souls here and there... but her work as a Starclan guide was tiring stuff! Her soul was so so old now, time was merely an illusion at this point. How long had she been resting anyways?

My goodness! It seems Thunderclan has taken their newest challenge in stride." A delighted purr rumbled within her body as she peered down at Brokenstar's former clan. Thrushstar was leading his clan to safety brilliantly - a nice change of pace to the line of disappointing leaders. The last one she had observed was... Aspen? Ah who knew, she was in and out of her position in a blink of an eye anyways. "Would I be wrong to assume this meeting is about them?"
@Jester @perseus. @naiad @marshall @BEAR. @Lillian @Starfall @dino.
Old April 30th, 2023, 09:55 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The starry she-cat tore her gaze from the pool she had been staring into at Brokenstar's call. Watching the living brought her some peace and she would often sit and watch the Clans for hours at a time. Though Shimmerbird couldn't interfere even if watching the struggles RiverClan was going through was painful, she would at least know what was going on.

Standing, the white-flecked molly gave her pelt a shake before padding over to where the Wardens were gathering, dipping her head in greeting to them all before taking a seat and curling her tail over her paws.

@BEAR. @Poprock @perseus. @Jester @naiad @marshall @Starfall @dino.

Last edited by Ian; April 30th, 2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old May 1st, 2023, 03:46 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Silt joined group, his eyes flicked to each of his fellow wardens with curiosity. It funny how different all of them are, but he supposed a varied jury was the best one. He flicked an ear at Strawberryswirl’s comment - he didn’t care much for ThunderClan, but they did seem to be improving somewhat. Perhaps they might even earn a life back.

[ short post bc i’m in rehearsal rn
@BEAR. @Lillian @Poprock @perseus. @dino. @Jester @marshall @Starfall ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 3rd, 2023, 07:54 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @BEAR. @Lillian @Poprock @perseus. @dino. @Jester @naiad @Starfall

pebblepools sharp gaze was averted to the gathering of the council that had started. she liked the new term brokenstar had come up with, wardens... it had a good ring to it. she brought herself over as more cats started to appear, some with pelts of stars and others.. not so much. pebblepool wasn't quite sure how she felt about the presence of those wicked in a councils midst but it would certainly add some more excitement to the whole thing. she sat down and pondered only a moment what brokenstar could be wanting to meet abou.t
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 7th, 2023, 07:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
(tags tags tags)

The Tabby turned, ears perked as he heard a familiar voice speak up. Wordlessly, the tom made his way over to the already formed group. Listening as they all spoke up about what it could be and their thoughts. He would wait, wait to speak until he felt as though it was appropriate.

So, with that, he sat himself down and wrapped his tail around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us