ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 02:31 AM

Old June 20th, 2017, 08:25 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
@Raven & Co

Spottedheart silently padded through the territory, careful to avoid where she could smell other cats. Honestly, Kits were a lot of work, and, being the mother she was, she felt like she deserved a break. It was nice to be out of the stuffy air of the nursery anyways, sure, it was comfortable, but soon she would be moving back to the warriors' den, hopefully, anyways. From what she could remember, it wasn't as stuffy, though there were a lot of warriors in there, making the tortoiseshell slightly claustrophobic.

She shook those thoughts away, she was out in the territory! Her kits weren't following her! It was nice to just be able to breathe, not having to worry about play-fighting getting too rough, or any of that. Well, that was just the thing she would be worrying about, without her not being there and watching them. What if one of them got hurt? What would happen then? Calm down Spotted, she murmured to herself, letting out a breath, padding slowly now, enjoying being out of the nursery while she could.

It would be nice to walk along with her kits, or with Daystripe, though she guessed she would have to wait until her kits were apprentices. The three seemed so strong anyways, so they would probably have no trouble with their training, no matter what mentor they were given! She smiled to herself again, thinking that she maybe go back, though she decided the other queens could watch the three for awhile, they weren't that much of a pawful anyways. To feel like old times, she would just need Daystripe by her side, and it was all she could take not to keep glancing around her to see if he was nearby, enjoying her own free time for now.
Daystripe had finally stepped out onto the territory, taking in a good whiff of the air and smiling, it was a lot better than always being in the nursery, in all honestly, he mostly stayed with his mate and kits, after all, he did want a good relation with them, and not being there for them sure wasn't the right way to do so, so, whenever he could, he simply hung out with his family, and his mate didn't seem to hate that, in fact, she seemed pleased that he was so devoted to both his clan and family so much.

Finally taking sight of his mate, the auburn tom ran over as fast as he could. "Spottedheart, my love!" He purred and licked her cheek lovingly, gazing down at the beautiful tortoiseshell. "So, I guess the kits are asleep if you're out here, we kind of need some time alone, maybe a walk or something?" He asked, it would actually be great to have some time together again, alone without kits, after all, it would be like that for a while, not that he was against it, because being a father was amazing, he could thank StarClan a thousand times and it still wouldn't be enough to express how happy he was to be a father, to finally have a family and all that stuff. But he sure wouldn't say no to some alone time with his mate, just like before.
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Oooh." Pigeoncloud pretended to shiver as Lucif snarled, the cat's amused blue eyes meeting the Tom's. "Honestly, yeah, I do." Their eyes narrowed in a teasing, taunting manner as they let their tongue glide over their jaws before continuing, "though, I have seen better. Across the border," Their tail flicked toward the Dusk Syndicate territory, not taking their eyes off of Lucif. "Cats in the Syndicate, they're good looking, i'll tell you that." A smirk pulled at Pigeon's lips, head tilting with innocence as they eyed Lucif. While they honestly didnt care for other cats much, this Tom piqued their interest, and Pigeon didnt get interested often. Not in cats.

They found themselves looking Lucif up and down again, eyes flickering over the Tom's pelt with barely concealed interest. But their eyes flitted back to his face when he spoke again, and Pigeon rolled their eyes in an almost playful manner. "Awww, you're so cute when you act sarcastic." They pouted teasingly, lowering there muzzle slightly and giving Lucif a cold grin. Then, Pigeon stretched up onto the tips of their paws, giving a soft yawn. "No, you're right, I dont have enough cats bowing down to me to make this my territory." They hummed, then added with narrowed eyes, "Not that I want this weak, open territory. I prefer dark lands, like the Syndicate... Or even ShadowClan, honestly." They scoffed, and stood still as Lucif began to trot off, thinking.

Then, Pigeon's ears twitched and they turned slightly to stare at the Tom, curiosity in their eyes. "Hm. Its fun to get in other cats' business, though." As he came forward to whisper in Pigeon's ear, they barely moved, simply meeting his gaze with complete amusement and frustrating calmness. "Well i'd love to see that." They purred out, voice laced with sarcasm and amusement. Then, with one last stretch, Pigeoncloud trotted forward to catch up with Lucif. Only an inch shorter, Pigeon was eye level with him with ease, padding beside the Tom. Occasionally, they spared him a glance before looking back around the territory. "You seem like you're looking for something- someone, maybe." Pigeoncloud commented, ears pricked up and listening around for other cats. "I happen to know my way around the Clan." This cat would be a nice possible ally, maybe even a lackey, although Pigeon doubted he'd go for that, judging by his personality. Perhaps a partner in crime, that was more like it.
Lucif walked slowly, though proudly. The tom always took his time when going places, whether it made him late or not. See, Lucif didn't live on time. He created his own time, and thus made others made because he wasn't working on their time. No one could boss Lucif around. He made sure he kept everything concealed--because the most thing he despised, was having other people in his business. Just like the cat, padding before him like he wanted them to follow him. The tom gave an occasional hum. He stopped upon hearing her words, and he simply kept his eyes forward, albeit a smirk upon his maw. "If the Syndicate is so much better than this dump, why don't you change your home?" He didn't really care about the Syndicats. It wasn't his goal to be there. The simple goal was to get rid of a cat that betrayed him so long ago, and left him to die. Lucif didn't give up so easily, and he didn't want the other cat to know his business. "Don't you have anything better to do than to follow me around like a little puppy?" He seethed. Dogs, or other creatures he didn't mind. In fact, he ignored them. It made him sick to see dogs following two legs around as if their life depended on No-furs.

He didn't take offense to their, somewhat insult towards him. He didn't care one way or the other. "Sorry to disappoint that I'm no Syndicate cat." He remarks. "Not like it matters, anyway." The broad tom flicked his tail as he continued to move slowly. His eyes scanned around the area, focusing on many cats hunting along. Lucif didn't hunt. He didn't do many things since he joined the clan. Instead, he played dense minded as if he didn't know how to do many of the things that these cats knew. It played well with him, giving him a few sympathetic looks, and so far he managed to get s few sweet cats to do everything he desired. Now, looking back at this other cat...could he do the same with them? The only difference with this cat and others was their attitude. It annoyed him to an extreme, but he somewhat liked it. He could tell that this cat didn't like being run over. Which was aggravating, yet humorous together.

Upon the cat's next words, Lucif stopped in his steps. He turned sharply--swiftly around so that he was inches apart from their face. "Do not call me cute." He moved his eyes up and down, but still stayed extremely close for comfort. "Especially since you don't know what I'm capable of." The nerve of this cat had for insulting him in such a way. To him, the cat looked young and dumb. As of asking for a fight. A fight that Lucif was glad to give. He pulled away, turning back around with a huff. First, it was the fox that was bothering him, and now it was this cat. Didn’t the world ever want to stop messing with him?

Lucif kicked a rock to the side with his paw as he continued on. His ears flicked because he knew that they were following him. ‘’Hmph, dark lands, huh?’’ He stopped once more, bringing his head up to look at the sky. It was fairly still high morning, which annoyed him. The tom enjoyed doing his deeds at night. It was easy for him slink into the darkness, blinding in with the trees. Even if his pelt took on a light color, he felt that his light steps--his stealthness was enough to contribute to the skill. ‘’Close your eyes, then. You’ll be able to rule on the dark lands you want.’’ He snickered, darkly. The tom didn’t care much about territory. He didn’t care about cats bowing down to him, or being called a leader. Sometimes it even left him baffled.

‘’It’s also fun minding your own business,’’ He retorts, and takes one look at them through the corner of his eyes. ‘’It keeps you alive. Don’t you want to stay alive?’’ He proceeded to tilt his head, making his voice laced with innocence as he stared at them. Their attitude made Lucif’s ears rise in heat, and it took all his patience not to take a paw and lash out at them. Instead of losing his patience, Lucif slowly circled around the other cat, keeping their pelts inches apart as he flicked his tail to brush it alongside them. ‘’I will gladly show you. All it takes is one wrong move.’’ He purred, before removing himself once more and continuing on his way. Even though the tom didn’t use time. When it came to him? And, others wasted his time? Then, yes he would become angry. Too angry that they were stepping into his business.

Like now. Had they needed to continue to talk? Lucif swayed his tail behind him as he padded forward. He didn’t bother looking back as the other cat spoke. Instead, he hummed a pleasant tune, trying to knock their voice out his head, but nothing seemed to work. His ears turned towards them, piping with interest for a short moment. ‘’It doesn’t concern you who--What, I’m looking for.’’ He says. ‘’And, I doubt you would know. It’s...more complicated than you think.’’ He says, then stops as he entered into a long stretch, allowing his muscles to ripple from his smooth pelt. With his tail flickering behind him, the tom sat up once more, and he quickly glanced towards the other cat. ‘’You don’t listen well, do you?’’ He let out a chuckle. ‘’That’s going to be the death of you someday. Don’t cross the wrong cat,’’ He proceeded to narrow his eyes, then smirk. ‘’Like me.’’ He growled. Lucif didn’t know what this other cat wanted, or why they felt that he was their friend. Lucif didn’t make friends. He rarely showed any type of emotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The one thing Asterpaw wanted to do more then anything else at the moment was talk to Azulpaw. Just talk to him. About anything, really - well no, that was a lie. She wanted to talk about what had happened. Why he was with Alabasterpaw. Why she had gone with Bluepaw, why she wasn't talking to him, what was going on with everything around them... those topics in particular. But anything would do. Anything except for the reason she had gone to Bluepaw for. Azulpaw could never know that she had killed a cat. She had killed him. And she'd tried to stop the blood from coming, she could remember the way he had looked at her right before he died... those eyes would haunt her memory forever. Sparta. That had been his name, Sparta, but he was gone now and she was still living. Although perhaps she shouldn't be. In part Asterpaw wished she were dead.

Dead alongside that Dusk Syndicate cat where she would have been found and of course her friends would have mourned her... they would have been sad if she died... but at least she would feel like she had done something right. How was that supposed to fix things? Asterpaw didn't know. She was just confused at the moment, and lost, and worn out... worn down... more then anyone could know. Her hues flashed for a moment with worry before she sighed and put her head on her paws. So, in a shorter version of what she was thinking of, Asterpaw was depressed - partly bored - and wanted to talk to her friend. That was all. The sting in her ear was gone by now, and she was glad of that much... at least Bluepaw hadn't bitten her too hard. But the shock from the initial bite still wasn't gone. Why? Why had he felt like that was a good idea in the moment?

Sure, she had done things she regretted, but physical harm was not one of them. At all. The mention of physical harm brought Asterpaw's hues down to her leg. It was still scarred. Not to mention the rest of her body wasn't looking too good either... that cat had at least fought hard. Perhaps that was what was keeping her on the brink of sanity. Asterpaw had never had a reason to fight that hard before. Never had a reason to kill before. But she had been fighting for her life, and in that moment, as Buzzardstride had reminded her... it was her life or his. Should've been mine. I'm not a killer. I'm not a fighter. It's not who I am and I shouldn't have tried. Those thoughts didn't help her much, although they were meant to at first. She wasn't a killer. She wasn't a fighter. Those were the only two things that seemed to offer any consolation to the distressed Asterpaw.

If only she could just talk to him. But at the moment? Asterpaw couldn't even bring herself to look at him, and it was probably a good thing that she couldn't see him staring at her. Swallowing, she kept her eyes fixed on the ground and moved in that direction before turning her back on him once more. Perhaps... perhaps she could just... just ask for an explanation. That couldn't hurt, right? It was okay, right? If Bluepaw came back she would tell him what had happened. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." Pause. "And I don't know why I am right now." Pause. "Okay, maybe I do, but I have a good reason." A third pause, and this time she sighed and brought herself to look at him - just briefly, just so he could see that she was making an effort. Perhaps she should move away. The feline quickly did so, far enough away so that it didn't look like anything was happening.

"Why? Why are you with Alabasterpaw? Why isn't she trying to..."
Her voice trailed off, faltering for a moment before she continued. "Hurt you? Why are you so upset?" Why. Just why would have been a perfect question, but she wanted to talk. It felt good to talk. Asterpaw hoped that her questions would be answered, so she could sort her way out of this mystery that she seemed to have gotten herself into. But, everyone had played a part in it... Bluepaw. Silverpaw. Nightpaw. Foxpaw. Azulpaw. Alabasterpaw. All of those cats had contributed to her confusion, and she was sure she had contributed something to their lives. Perhaps not Silverpaw, she still wasn't sure what she thought of the little silver cat, and perhaps not Foxpaw, but the others she was confident about. But why? That was a question that she was currently asking now. Just like a kit, she was curious. And just like a kit, she wanted to know everything about her current world.

As Bluepaw moved away, Alabasterpaw stayed sitting. She thought for a moment about her past... and what she wanted her future to look like. The past was muddy. She understood that her once snow white pelt, and once completely clean record were both soiled now, but she could fix that. Wipe her slate clean. Clean her pelt. No one would ever know that she had done anything, and Alabasterpaw would once again be the number one flirt in the Clan. Well... if she did start over, perhaps she would change a few things. It was too bad she couldn't go back in time. She would have chosen Azulpaw to begin with. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps then she wouldn't have another sinister cat that she was pairing up with. For another, she wouldn't have hurt the grey tom. Jealousy did some crazy things to the mind, but this was crazy on a whole new level.

This was crazy times one hundred. And, Alabasterpaw was perfectly aware of it. For a third thing, she probably wouldn't have partnered up with Bluepaw. The piebald cat scared her, whether he was aware of it or not - but it didn't matter if he was aware of it. It would have been better if he didn't know. For her future? Bluepaw would stay with Asterpaw. She would stay with Azulpaw. They would have kits, and families of their own, and hopefully things would stay neutral between them. If she could, she could break her future mate apart by having him fight with Asterpaw more. That was why she wanted them to talk. Fighting always broke hearts... and, sometimes resulted in scars. Both physically and emotionally. They didn't need any more scars... well, Asterpaw could use some physical ones just so that she was no equal in beauty to Alabasterpaw, although the she cat was confident that wasn't the case at all.

That couldn't be why Bluepaw had chosen her! It just couldn't. Alabasterpaw glanced over to see her sister sitting closer then she had before. Was it her imagination, or... was Asterpaw talking? "Ooh, naughty naughty, girly." Her laugh came out high pitched and maniacal, although it wasn't loud enough for the two apprentices to hear. Slipping into the shadows that she seemed to be so comfortable with, Alabasterpaw headed back in that direction. Her paws didn't make a sound as she moved across the ground. Her purr was rumbling in her throat silently, and her hues shone with a light that would never be extinguished. Yes, in short... Alabasterpaw was thrilled. Sneaking up behind the two, she remained hidden, her blue hues glowing in the darkness - dimly, of course. Hearing Asterpaw's questions peaked her curiosity for the tom's answers, and she awaited for him to respond before she would show herself.

Azulpaw was lost in oblivion. Staring off into the distance, that he forgot that he was even staring at Asterpaw. Or, the outline of her that was. He was deep in thought, laying there motionless as he pondered about what happened. Indeed, he was quite baffled. He felt alone. The natural enemy, and staring off into space didn’t seem to be helping him. Azulpaw finally made movement. It was a very small movement. Only the twitching of his nose. Soon enough, the grey tom bent down his head to poke his nose into the top of his paws. He allowed his head to linger there for a while, lost of void and desire. When he did pick up his head, it stayed down, and he began to notice every cut upon his body. He vaguely remembered the deep claw wounds Alabasterpaw enjoyed doing. Long caked from blood, but the wound scars were still there. And, would be there until his burial. Other than the claw wounds, his body was practically lathered in bruises. Cuts here, cuts there. He began to grow self-conscious of his looks. If there was a pond nearby, he would had loved to see how screwed up his face was.

Azulpaw had to admit that Alabasterpaw was not a coward when it came to destroying others. He allowed her to hurt him. For the simple fact that she wouldn’t hurt anyone else, but it backfired on him. If he would had known how frightened she really was, he wouldn’t have laid there and done nothing. He wouldn’t have sat there and allowed her to abuse him every which way. The tom was on the verge of raging. He was about ready to let go, but he simply lashed his tail. How long would he have to do this? Just sit here and stay quiet. To listen to Alabasterpaw’s words, and watch her bring him down? Wasn’t that the type of feline Alabasterpaw was? Right now, of course, she had the upper paw, but Azulpaw was far from scared now. In fact, he welcomed death like a new best friend, and maybe soon enough the tom would be joining him. It was such a shame how he sat there, depressed. His yellow hues had downcasted, and when he blinked them to look again at Asterpaw--she was long gone from the spot.

He didn’t know she had made her move. Suddenly, the she cat had appeared in front of him, and Azulpaw grew startled at her appearance. Was she not just talking to herself? Azulpaw didn’t know what to say to her as she spoke. For a while, Azulpaw didn’t say anything. He didn’t even bother looking at her. The tom begrudingly sat up, flicking his ears as he lazily put his tail around himself. His head turned side to side. Anything to avoid staring at his old friend. He knew it was wrong to just ignore her. He knew it was wrong to simply act like she wasn’t there. This was Asterpaw. She was a trusting friend that he could talk to. She could talk to him. He missed talking to her, but hearing the words that came out her mouth...she sounded exhausted. All life drained from her. Azulpaw felt guilty in that moment of hearing her say anything to him, though his pride--and attitude was still there. He doubt it would go anywhere.

‘’Well, then,’’ he paused, casually looking down at his paws to keep his undivided attention. ‘’You should be a good girl and listen to Bluepaw--don’t want to break your word, now do we?’’ Azulpaw knew he should had been a lot nicer. But had Azulpaw ever been nice? Even when he showed that he cared he was aggressive. It was the simple fact that he did care about Asterpaw still. If Bluepaw didn’t want her talking to him, why on earth was she right here? If he recalled, he heard her say Bluepaw had bit her. It made him angry that he couldn’t interfere in their relationship. Otherwise if he had, Alabasterpaw would had made her appearance and made his life tormented as possible. So, instead he put up a facade, a mask that showed he didn’t care. But, behind that mask was the same irritated tom that he always had been. At least one thing refused to change; his attitude.

Upon hearing her next words, the tom looked away. He didn’t know how to answer her question, and besides that, he felt that he didn’t need to. What? Was she going to force him to speak? The tom shifted on his paws in an uncomfortable manner. Everyone knew that the last feline Azulpaw chose to be with was Alabasterpaw--not even so. He felt that he would had killed himself, so that she would be the last feline on earth. It was funny. It really was.

It was sad.

And, depressing.

Azulpaw looked up once at her before looking down again. He tried with all his might to avoid her gaze--which were hard in his opinion. Azulpaw half-lidded his eyes, and cleared his throat. ‘’Why is such an excellent way to start a question; don’t you agree?’’ A ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw. ‘’You have so many questions, Asterpaw.’’ He calmly looked down once more, hitting a rock to kick it away with his paw. ‘’I think it doesn’t matter why I’m with Alabasterpaw. It’s just how...love works. I mean,’’ He paused, shrugging. ‘’You’re with Bluepaw. I’m not asking you how come you’re with him.’’ He finally looks up at her, his hues flashing their hurt state as he pinned his ears to the back of his head for a moment. Then, he looked away once more before she could catch the expression. He felt vulnerable, and the words that Alabasterpaw had told him beforehand, played in his head over and over. It was the only way he could stay mad at Asterpaw--even if it were lies he believed.

Azulpaw shook his head. She would never understand how come he was upset. She would never understand because he refused to tell her. He felt lifeless in that moment, and only wanted to be left alone. That, and the fact that he felt paranoid. Like someone was watching him within the shadows. They were watching his every move, so the tom kept his gaze on everything else. His voice low, hoping that the listening ear couldn’t hear. ‘’I’m not upset!’’ His hues lit up in alert. Did he look upset? Sound upset? Definitely not. He sounded the same. As for looks? That was debatable...

Azulpaw couldn’t afford to be upset. Especially when it came to Asterpaw. He had to play pretend. Like everything was okay. Soon enough, the grey tom knew it would be. Everything would pass them, and he would accept the future he was forced to live in. ‘’I’m happy for you!’’ He remarks, blinking his eyes repeatedly. The tom sat up, and swished his tail to the side. Lowering his voice, he casually says, ‘’Although, I would choose someone way better than Bluepaw. C’mon, what do you see in him? I honestly didn’t think he was your type.’’ The tom was, of course joking, and a small rumble was felt in his throat as he tried his best to play along. Act like himself. This wasn’t a big deal. On the other hand, he was a bit baffled because he remembered clearly of what Asterpaw was into. Then again, cats changed as time did, and perhaps she had grown to love...demented and violent cats. Azulpaw twitched his nose, and he sat back down, wrapping his tail loosely around him as he started fidgeting with his tongue coursing through his pelt. Even though it was clean, he still felt slightly agitated, and at the same time calm. Was he beginning to go crazy? Of course not, he was Azulpaw. The tom always knew how to stay calm and act cool.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 20th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mousejump couldn't help but stare at Ebonyfrost with suspicious disbelief. After all, she was the one to raise the she-cat beside her, and she was a mouse if she didn't doubt her daughter. Ebonyfrost was obviously hiding something, which did spark much concern in Mousejump. Whatever was hidden - could it bring harm to Ebonyfrost? This single possibility was what primarily drove Mousejump to further investigate. ``Oh, honey, you clearly feel emotions. I know something's wrong. Why don't you confide in me, Ebonyfrost? I just want to help you.`` Her tone was motherly, gentle yet somewhat firm, as to get her point across.

Mousejump herself often struggled with anger. She was a fiery feline, but when it came to her kits, she was the most gentle she-cat anybody could ever meet. Usually her irritable nature would show when she was overwhelmed. Otherwise, her wise conscience warned her to remain calm. Mousejump was also very stubborn, and would not give in without a fight. She would find out what her daughter was hiding - no doubt about it. Though it may take lots of persistence and time, Mousejump would do anything for her offspring - but first, she had to know what was wrong.
Ebonyfrost inhaled deeply, calming herself down from her slight burst. This was not a good idea. She didn't even know if it was something that was capable of being helped. But yet, this was her mother asking her for something. If anything, she should want to tell her...
No! She would not think like that. Nobody could be told this.
It was unusual – silly even – to act like this, but she felt like this was something that should not be shared. Not with anybody. Being seen as lesser or weak for something was not a thing that she wanted to risk, even with her own mother.

She made sure that her voice was level and calm, attempting to sound as light as she could attempt.
"Nothing's wrong." She didn't want to lie to her mother, but the truth was too complicated. She tried to false a smile.
"I can't confide in you something that isn't existent."

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old June 21st, 2017, 03:11 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar quietly sat by as he allowed Neverfalter's clanmates to say their final goodbyes to him, his emerald eyes watching them for a moment before focusing up at the canopy above. The sun wasn't shining too brightly today, it was more of a cloudy day and it caused the slightest of frowns to appear on the toms lips. Even the sun couldn't shine too brightly on a day like this, but unfortunately, the three-legged warrior had chosen what he did and being the kind cat he was, there would be no stopping him. He was losing a warrior today. Quietly he hoped that Starclan would continue to watch over the tom, but with him leaving the warrior code and warrior life behind, he wasn't sure if their ancestors would care for him any longer. The tom wished he could speak with them, but he knew Starclan would come in their own time if they wished to speak. He slightly longed to be able to speak to them again, it's been quite a few moons. Shaking his head, Grousestar cleared his thoughts for a moment before focusing on Neverfalter again.

After the allotted time passed, the brown tabby leader would stand up and nod to Neverfalter before making his approach to the entrance to the clan, not looking back until he reached it and only then waiting for the warrior to be at his side before continuing into the territory, the leaders head not held so high and a smile not on his muzzle. Once they had made their way far enough from the camp to where they won't be heard, Grousestar spoke.
"Are you completely sure of your choice Neverfalter? Are you really willing to leave your warrior life behind to be on your own?"
It was clear the leader was reluctant to give up on his warrior, he didn't want him to leave. But he was torn because he didn't want the tom to be miserable here either. With a small frown tucked onto his muzzle, he glanced over at the cat he was escorting to the border.

"You do know I won't be able to accept you back, even if you beg.. Correct?" The tom knows he's said it before, but he just wanted to make absolute positive. He just didn't want his warrior to leave.
Neverfalter had been gazing around at the home he was leaving so intently, trying to burn it into his memory, that he hadn't noticed the question his leader asked until he said: "are you really willing?" This struck him like a bolt of fire. He had worked up so much courage to finally break free from clan life and even then his leader still doubted his resolve...
Neverfalter let his head droop and his tail dragged listlessly along the forest floor. What had he expected really? The three-legged tom was never known to be very strong willed and it wasn't his leader's fault. But it still stung to hear that after what he had gone through to get to this point his leader chose to guilt trip him! No... that wasn't true and he knew it, but deep down it still hurt.
So, he pushed down the tiny spark of frustration and guilt and cleared his throat.
" Grousestar... I understand why who don't want to lose a warrior, but I just can't stay here. I've made my choice and it would be more cowardly than ever for me to turn back now. I'm sorry. I'll never forget you and the clan, and I wish that peace finds Skyclan."
[/B]He then sighed and looked up at the cloudy sky. "I wonder if Starclan will abandon me?" He whispered to himself.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; June 21st, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:56 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe had finally stepped out onto the territory, taking in a good whiff of the air and smiling, it was a lot better than always being in the nursery, in all honestly, he mostly stayed with his mate and kits, after all, he did want a good relation with them, and not being there for them sure wasn't the right way to do so, so, whenever he could, he simply hung out with his family, and his mate didn't seem to hate that, in fact, she seemed pleased that he was so devoted to both his clan and family so much.

Finally taking sight of his mate, the auburn tom ran over as fast as he could. "Spottedheart, my love!" He purred and licked her cheek lovingly, gazing down at the beautiful tortoiseshell. "So, I guess the kits are asleep if you're out here, we kind of need some time alone, maybe a walk or something?" He asked, it would actually be great to have some time together again, alone without kits, after all, it would be like that for a while, not that he was against it, because being a father was amazing, he could thank StarClan a thousand times and it still wouldn't be enough to express how happy he was to be a father, to finally have a family and all that stuff. But he sure wouldn't say no to some alone time with his mate, just like before.
Spottedheart heard Daystripe before she saw him, purring once she saw her mate. "A walk would be nice," she admitted, and she realized she almost sounded like the apprentice that had crushed on him forever ago. That apprentice had grown to be his mate, and honestly, Spottedheart didn't love the auburn tom any less. Someway, however, she still found ways to be shy around him, which she couldn't understand. Maybe it was because she thought of herself so little from time to time, but yet she always saw Daystripe as everything. Honestly, he was everything, he was the best father, mentor, warrior, everything.

From time to time, it had been hard to believe her mate was now this cat, yet here she was, having given birth to his kits. It was almost like a dream to be honest, but this dream was a reality, and that made her feel so wonderful inside. Her eyes widening a bit as she realized she had been dreamily staring at the tom for awhile, her pelt heating up as she stood there. Maybe she shouldn't be embarrassed, but she was, it was how she made herself stop staring at cats. Forcing her to look away for a short period of time so she could think about what she was doing. However, she didn't often have this reaction with her kits and mate, which was why she was slightly more embarrassed now, padding softly through the territory, hoping Daystripe was following her, and hadn't been creeped out by her stare.
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:27 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[SIZE=2]"What?? No, super hot is always better! Don't all she cats like super hot toms? Or is cute better looking for them?"
Foxpaw asked, cocking his head to one side in a comical manner. This was his logic; if you weren't super hot, she cats didn't like you. And if you were, well... you would be like Foxpaw, with she cats swarming around you. And yet, they don't seem to think you're hot. Cute just means she thinks you're young and weak. His own worst enemy was his mind. It was the place where dreams and nightmares were created, more so the latter then anything else. Nightmares of all kinds. Foxpaw could still remember some of them. Standing up as straight as he could and seeing if he could get taller then Redpaw - being younger, he found that what he lacked in size he could normally make in appearance, but since she just thought he was cute... he'd have to go with height and size. Sometimes kit fluff could be mistaken for muscle. With very old, often blind or poor of eyesight cats. Maybe Redpaw was poor of eyesight or something. Or maybe she was easily fooled... though so far, he doubted it. Climbing, rest, running, rest, swimming, rest. Going over what she had said in his head, it all sounded good. "That sounds great, gorgeous. Be prepared to stand in awe of my skill, alright? I don't want to send you swooning too quickly though, so I just might let you win some." Yeah. Foxpaw was a real gentleman, alright. She cats were definitely impressed by his amazing manners. Jumping up on the rock next to her after a failed attempt... or two... or three, Foxpaw glanced around and waited for that one word that would send him rocketing towards this 'climbing contest.' Yes, climbing was not his thing, but hey! Hopefully he would win the other two. However, this young tom was aiming to impress. And when he aimed to impress a pretty she cat, things went... well... sometimes awry.
Redpaw shook her head, crinkling her nose. "Super hot cats are usually so pompous and up in your face, flaunting thier looks. It may be attractive to some cats, but not to me." She turned and smile at Foxpaw, her hazel eyes gleaming mischievously. "Cute cats are more my type, they are usually sweet and gentlemanly, which I think are great qualities to have." Redpaw truly did think that. And, she could tell that Foxpaw was kind of in the border between being a pompous flirt, and being an adorable gentleman. She didn't know which one was the real him, he seemed conflicted himself. Redpaw hoped he would find the real him soon enough though, because he seemed like a nice cat. And Redpaw hated it when cats didn't act like themselves to impress others. He kind of seemed like he was doing that. She decided to give him a little hint. "I also think being yourself is the greatest quality." The ginger molly purred, nudging Foxpaw a bit with her nose.
At his statement about her swooning, Redpaw's smile grew bigger, an alused glint in her eyes. "Oh really now? Well, let's see who's swooning when I win all of the computations." She purred, crouching down into a readying stance. She took a few deep breaths, the focused her eyes ahead, towards the grove of trees. She unsheathed her claws, placing them along the crooks of the rock they were standing on for a better grip.
"Ready? Set.... GO!"
On her yowl Redpaw strand forward, running as fast as she could towards the trees. Upon reaching them she keeps into the lowest branch, her large hindquarters helping her with that. She did her claws into the bark, then took a leap for the next branch. She didn't dare see where Foxpaw was. She was completely focused on getting to the top of this tree.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 21st, 2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lucif walked slowly, though proudly. The tom always took his time when going places, whether it made him late or not. See, Lucif didn't live on time. He created his own time, and thus made others made because he wasn't working on their time. No one could boss Lucif around. He made sure he kept everything concealed--because the most thing he despised, was having other people in his business. Just like the cat, padding before him like he wanted them to follow him. The tom gave an occasional hum. He stopped upon hearing her words, and he simply kept his eyes forward, albeit a smirk upon his maw. "If the Syndicate is so much better than this dump, why don't you change your home?" He didn't really care about the Syndicats. It wasn't his goal to be there. The simple goal was to get rid of a cat that betrayed him so long ago, and left him to die. Lucif didn't give up so easily, and he didn't want the other cat to know his business. "Don't you have anything better to do than to follow me around like a little puppy?" He seethed. Dogs, or other creatures he didn't mind. In fact, he ignored them. It made him sick to see dogs following two legs around as if their life depended on No-furs.

He didn't take offense to their, somewhat insult towards him. He didn't care one way or the other. "Sorry to disappoint that I'm no Syndicate cat." He remarks. "Not like it matters, anyway." The broad tom flicked his tail as he continued to move slowly. His eyes scanned around the area, focusing on many cats hunting along. Lucif didn't hunt. He didn't do many things since he joined the clan. Instead, he played dense minded as if he didn't know how to do many of the things that these cats knew. It played well with him, giving him a few sympathetic looks, and so far he managed to get s few sweet cats to do everything he desired. Now, looking back at this other cat...could he do the same with them? The only difference with this cat and others was their attitude. It annoyed him to an extreme, but he somewhat liked it. He could tell that this cat didn't like being run over. Which was aggravating, yet humorous together.

Upon the cat's next words, Lucif stopped in his steps. He turned sharply--swiftly around so that he was inches apart from their face. "Do not call me cute." He moved his eyes up and down, but still stayed extremely close for comfort. "Especially since you don't know what I'm capable of." The nerve of this cat had for insulting him in such a way. To him, the cat looked young and dumb. As of asking for a fight. A fight that Lucif was glad to give. He pulled away, turning back around with a huff. First, it was the fox that was bothering him, and now it was this cat. Didn’t the world ever want to stop messing with him?

Lucif kicked a rock to the side with his paw as he continued on. His ears flicked because he knew that they were following him. ‘’Hmph, dark lands, huh?’’ He stopped once more, bringing his head up to look at the sky. It was fairly still high morning, which annoyed him. The tom enjoyed doing his deeds at night. It was easy for him slink into the darkness, blinding in with the trees. Even if his pelt took on a light color, he felt that his light steps--his stealthness was enough to contribute to the skill. ‘’Close your eyes, then. You’ll be able to rule on the dark lands you want.’’ He snickered, darkly. The tom didn’t care much about territory. He didn’t care about cats bowing down to him, or being called a leader. Sometimes it even left him baffled.

‘’It’s also fun minding your own business,’’ He retorts, and takes one look at them through the corner of his eyes. ‘’It keeps you alive. Don’t you want to stay alive?’’ He proceeded to tilt his head, making his voice laced with innocence as he stared at them. Their attitude made Lucif’s ears rise in heat, and it took all his patience not to take a paw and lash out at them. Instead of losing his patience, Lucif slowly circled around the other cat, keeping their pelts inches apart as he flicked his tail to brush it alongside them. ‘’I will gladly show you. All it takes is one wrong move.’’ He purred, before removing himself once more and continuing on his way. Even though the tom didn’t use time. When it came to him? And, others wasted his time? Then, yes he would become angry. Too angry that they were stepping into his business.

Like now. Had they needed to continue to talk? Lucif swayed his tail behind him as he padded forward. He didn’t bother looking back as the other cat spoke. Instead, he hummed a pleasant tune, trying to knock their voice out his head, but nothing seemed to work. His ears turned towards them, piping with interest for a short moment. ‘’It doesn’t concern you who--What, I’m looking for.’’ He says. ‘’And, I doubt you would know. It’s...more complicated than you think.’’ He says, then stops as he entered into a long stretch, allowing his muscles to ripple from his smooth pelt. With his tail flickering behind him, the tom sat up once more, and he quickly glanced towards the other cat. ‘’You don’t listen well, do you?’’ He let out a chuckle. ‘’That’s going to be the death of you someday. Don’t cross the wrong cat,’’ He proceeded to narrow his eyes, then smirk. ‘’Like me.’’ He growled. Lucif didn’t know what this other cat wanted, or why they felt that he was their friend. Lucif didn’t make friends. He rarely showed any type of emotion.

Azulpaw was lost in oblivion. Staring off into the distance, that he forgot that he was even staring at Asterpaw. Or, the outline of her that was. He was deep in thought, laying there motionless as he pondered about what happened. Indeed, he was quite baffled. He felt alone. The natural enemy, and staring off into space didn’t seem to be helping him. Azulpaw finally made movement. It was a very small movement. Only the twitching of his nose. Soon enough, the grey tom bent down his head to poke his nose into the top of his paws. He allowed his head to linger there for a while, lost of void and desire. When he did pick up his head, it stayed down, and he began to notice every cut upon his body. He vaguely remembered the deep claw wounds Alabasterpaw enjoyed doing. Long caked from blood, but the wound scars were still there. And, would be there until his burial. Other than the claw wounds, his body was practically lathered in bruises. Cuts here, cuts there. He began to grow self-conscious of his looks. If there was a pond nearby, he would had loved to see how screwed up his face was.

Azulpaw had to admit that Alabasterpaw was not a coward when it came to destroying others. He allowed her to hurt him. For the simple fact that she wouldn’t hurt anyone else, but it backfired on him. If he would had known how frightened she really was, he wouldn’t have laid there and done nothing. He wouldn’t have sat there and allowed her to abuse him every which way. The tom was on the verge of raging. He was about ready to let go, but he simply lashed his tail. How long would he have to do this? Just sit here and stay quiet. To listen to Alabasterpaw’s words, and watch her bring him down? Wasn’t that the type of feline Alabasterpaw was? Right now, of course, she had the upper paw, but Azulpaw was far from scared now. In fact, he welcomed death like a new best friend, and maybe soon enough the tom would be joining him. It was such a shame how he sat there, depressed. His yellow hues had downcasted, and when he blinked them to look again at Asterpaw--she was long gone from the spot.

He didn’t know she had made her move. Suddenly, the she cat had appeared in front of him, and Azulpaw grew startled at her appearance. Was she not just talking to herself? Azulpaw didn’t know what to say to her as she spoke. For a while, Azulpaw didn’t say anything. He didn’t even bother looking at her. The tom begrudingly sat up, flicking his ears as he lazily put his tail around himself. His head turned side to side. Anything to avoid staring at his old friend. He knew it was wrong to just ignore her. He knew it was wrong to simply act like she wasn’t there. This was Asterpaw. She was a trusting friend that he could talk to. She could talk to him. He missed talking to her, but hearing the words that came out her mouth...she sounded exhausted. All life drained from her. Azulpaw felt guilty in that moment of hearing her say anything to him, though his pride--and attitude was still there. He doubt it would go anywhere.

‘’Well, then,’’ he paused, casually looking down at his paws to keep his undivided attention. ‘’You should be a good girl and listen to Bluepaw--don’t want to break your word, now do we?’’ Azulpaw knew he should had been a lot nicer. But had Azulpaw ever been nice? Even when he showed that he cared he was aggressive. It was the simple fact that he did care about Asterpaw still. If Bluepaw didn’t want her talking to him, why on earth was she right here? If he recalled, he heard her say Bluepaw had bit her. It made him angry that he couldn’t interfere in their relationship. Otherwise if he had, Alabasterpaw would had made her appearance and made his life tormented as possible. So, instead he put up a facade, a mask that showed he didn’t care. But, behind that mask was the same irritated tom that he always had been. At least one thing refused to change; his attitude.

Upon hearing her next words, the tom looked away. He didn’t know how to answer her question, and besides that, he felt that he didn’t need to. What? Was she going to force him to speak? The tom shifted on his paws in an uncomfortable manner. Everyone knew that the last feline Azulpaw chose to be with was Alabasterpaw--not even so. He felt that he would had killed himself, so that she would be the last feline on earth. It was funny. It really was.

It was sad.

And, depressing.

Azulpaw looked up once at her before looking down again. He tried with all his might to avoid her gaze--which were hard in his opinion. Azulpaw half-lidded his eyes, and cleared his throat. ‘’Why is such an excellent way to start a question; don’t you agree?’’ A ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw. ‘’You have so many questions, Asterpaw.’’ He calmly looked down once more, hitting a rock to kick it away with his paw. ‘’I think it doesn’t matter why I’m with Alabasterpaw. It’s just how...love works. I mean,’’ He paused, shrugging. ‘’You’re with Bluepaw. I’m not asking you how come you’re with him.’’ He finally looks up at her, his hues flashing their hurt state as he pinned his ears to the back of his head for a moment. Then, he looked away once more before she could catch the expression. He felt vulnerable, and the words that Alabasterpaw had told him beforehand, played in his head over and over. It was the only way he could stay mad at Asterpaw--even if it were lies he believed.

Azulpaw shook his head. She would never understand how come he was upset. She would never understand because he refused to tell her. He felt lifeless in that moment, and only wanted to be left alone. That, and the fact that he felt paranoid. Like someone was watching him within the shadows. They were watching his every move, so the tom kept his gaze on everything else. His voice low, hoping that the listening ear couldn’t hear. ‘’I’m not upset!’’ His hues lit up in alert. Did he look upset? Sound upset? Definitely not. He sounded the same. As for looks? That was debatable...

Azulpaw couldn’t afford to be upset. Especially when it came to Asterpaw. He had to play pretend. Like everything was okay. Soon enough, the grey tom knew it would be. Everything would pass them, and he would accept the future he was forced to live in. ‘’I’m happy for you!’’ He remarks, blinking his eyes repeatedly. The tom sat up, and swished his tail to the side. Lowering his voice, he casually says, ‘’Although, I would choose someone way better than Bluepaw. C’mon, what do you see in him? I honestly didn’t think he was your type.’’ The tom was, of course joking, and a small rumble was felt in his throat as he tried his best to play along. Act like himself. This wasn’t a big deal. On the other hand, he was a bit baffled because he remembered clearly of what Asterpaw was into. Then again, cats changed as time did, and perhaps she had grown to love...demented and violent cats. Azulpaw twitched his nose, and he sat back down, wrapping his tail loosely around him as he started fidgeting with his tongue coursing through his pelt. Even though it was clean, he still felt slightly agitated, and at the same time calm. Was he beginning to go crazy? Of course not, he was Azulpaw. The tom always knew how to stay calm and act cool.

Why was he lying to her? Asterpaw knew he was upset. But he was lying to her, and telling her that he was happy for her. The she cat wanted to pin him down and ask him again, but figured that no one was going to like that. She missed when he would have told her. Or at least played with her, but... no, he was straight out lying to her. And it made Asterpaw furious. They had been through a lot, and now all he wanted to do was hide the truth from her? Well, that was fine. She would just ignore him. Pretend he didn't exist. She was supposed to do that anyways. But, before she could, she needed to attend to his currently annoying nature. Of course Asterpaw understood that it was part of his personality to act this way, but he didn't have to be so in-her-face about it. Something she didn't like at all. Her hues flashed, but she put on a pleasant smile that showed she didn't really care.

Which wasn't true. If the feline didn't care, she wouldn't have gotten herself involved in this mess and she would be doing whatever she pleased. Because she did? She was stuck. Please let Bluepaw not mind this... she prayed quickly to StarClan before her hues widened and she gave Azulpaw an innocent smile. "Oh, I'm so glad you aren't upset... because I thought you were, and I would just hate for you to have a problem with Bluepaw and I. I mean, we're going to be together forever... so I guess you would have to get used to it eventually." She spoke quickly and cheerfully, as though she hadn't a care in the world. The worry and hurt in her hues was carefully covered up by her cheerful tone, which might have been the reason that she was talking so quickly. Maybe he wouldn't notice. Maybe he couldn't tell that she didn't understand, and that she was hurt by his lie.

Way better then Bluepaw? Staying in her cheerful character, as Bluepaw's sweet little love, Asterpaw began to laugh. "Way better? That's funny." Asterpaw purred with a grin. She was unaware of Alabasterpaw watching them from the bushes, and as far as she knew, they were currently alone. And yet she still would watch what she said. She still would keep her character. What point was there in dropping it only to be made fun of for her vulnerability by Azulpaw? Perhaps that was another reason she hadn't wanted to tell him. She was scared he'd just try to brush it off as nothing. Joke about it. But it wasn't funny! It was scary, and Asterpaw felt as though she'd committed the greatest crime just by killing a cat in battle. She was too scared to go back and think about it. The only thing there was left to do was sit and wait, and hope, and pray that nothing bad would come of it.

"By way better, do you mean yourself? Geez, the only thing bigger then your ego is Alabasterpaw's. You two deserve each other and I hope you're happy. As for what I see in Bluepaw, darling - he's handsome. He treats me well. And he's good company. He doesn't make fun of me and he's supportive. My type of cat... so it looks like you don't know me as well as you thought." She growled, her tail lashing. The feline was not in the mood for games. She didn't feel like playing along with his little stunt. So, she replied as though he were serious. As though he had really wanted a response. Certainly Bluepaw wouldn't mind that? If he asked, she would tell him exactly what she had said. Why she liked him. Although technically she was lying too. Yes, he was handsome... but he didn't exactly treat her well. Nor was he good company - when he wasn't trying to put on an act for her and whoever else he was tricking.

He didn't make fun of her, this was true... and he was supportive... but did she want him to constantly be supportive, or would she prefer him to lighten up some? All in all, he was not her type of cat. But that wasn't important. What was important was that she had spoken in a way that was powerful enough to get Azulpaw's mind on the right track and she was glad of it. Hopefully the tom wouldn't sit around thinking that she was going to come running back to him when she definitely wasn't. Bluepaw was her comfort now. Everything she'd said had been spoken in anger and hurt, but it was all that she could manage at the moment. Normally she would have tried to fix this. But right now? There was no energy left. She wanted to play, but Bluepaw wouldn't play with her and Azulpaw was... well... she wasn't allowed to play. All she could do was fight with him. Did she really care?

A moon ago she would have avoided fighting with the tom. Now? He had gone off with Alabasterpaw. He was being so annoying. It was the only way she could honestly talk to him without Bluepaw finding out. So, yes, she was going to fight with him. What else was there left to do? The last thing she wanted was to cut off contact with him completely. This was better then nothing, and at least she wouldn't have to hear him sweet-talking her sister while she was speaking to him. She could shut them out completely... but Azulpaw was her north star. She might not be listening, but he was still there. So, if Asterpaw were to shut them out, then she would shut out her light along with them. As she had thought before, this was better then nothing. All Asterpaw could hope was that Azulpaw didn't say something stupid he would regret... or that if he did, she could stop Bluepaw from killing him right then and there.

To be honest, Alabasterpaw was surprised that her idea had worked. They were really fighting? Really and truly? Well... it seemed more one-sided, but it would come. Why was Asterpaw ranting like that anyways? Her "love's" game was getting old. She was sick and tired of watching him just play around and be sarcastic as though he didn't want to get mad at Asterpaw. She was practically right behind them now, watching with her tail twitching. Yes. This was going to rip their little hearts apart. She would have to explain to Bluepaw later, preferably pull him away as soon as he approached again. The tom was smart, but dumb at the same time. Didn't he get it? Didn't he understand why she would want them to talk? And even if they were to resolve it, their next fight would only make the moment worse because they would both believe that they could be close friends still.

Perhaps that's what she should work on now. Making the two of them believe that they could be close, then ripping them apart... pushing them together, ripping them apart. Yes, that would work excellently. There was nothing worse then the feeling of betrayal. Alabasterpaw used it to her advantage all the time. Now, if only Bluepaw would appear and keep his big maw shut, she could explain to him what she was doing. The mind was a better target. Targeting someone's mind could stop them for good. Aiming to severely injure... or kill... wouldn't always work. As it had been proven time and time again to the white demon. Sitting there in the shadows, Alabasterpaw hoped that Azulpaw would fight back. Hopefully not hurt her sister physically - which she sincerely doubted, hadn't he just given up his life so that she wouldn't do that to Asterpaw or someone else?- but she still claimed the honor of hurting Asterpaw in the end.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:

Spottedheart heard Daystripe before she saw him, purring once she saw her mate. "A walk would be nice," she admitted, and she realized she almost sounded like the apprentice that had crushed on him forever ago. That apprentice had grown to be his mate, and honestly, Spottedheart didn't love the auburn tom any less. Someway, however, she still found ways to be shy around him, which she couldn't understand. Maybe it was because she thought of herself so little from time to time, but yet she always saw Daystripe as everything. Honestly, he was everything, he was the best father, mentor, warrior, everything.

From time to time, it had been hard to believe her mate was now this cat, yet here she was, having given birth to his kits. It was almost like a dream to be honest, but this dream was a reality, and that made her feel so wonderful inside. Her eyes widening a bit as she realized she had been dreamily staring at the tom for awhile, her pelt heating up as she stood there. Maybe she shouldn't be embarrassed, but she was, it was how she made herself stop staring at cats. Forcing her to look away for a short period of time so she could think about what she was doing. However, she didn't often have this reaction with her kits and mate, which was why she was slightly more embarrassed now, padding softly through the territory, hoping Daystripe was following her, and hadn't been creeped out by her stare.
Daystripe nodded in his mate's direction, approving the fact that he had heard her answer. "Alright, let's get goi-" He stopped immediatly as he saw her staring at him like never before, he wasn't creeped out, he even found it funny at this point, maybe the she-cat was daydreaming, he didn't know, but it happened to everyone, did it not? And one of the things he had loved most about her was probably the fact that she never changed, she still found ways to be shy around him, even if she didn't need to, and he loved that, it only brought back old memories of when they were both still just in a mentor/apprentice relationship, which had turned a bit more into a couple during the middle of her training, he had always felt as if there was something about this she-cat that made him... Happy, something he had never felt in the past with another cat... Only her.

The auburn tom quickly followed Spottedheart, walking by the beautiful tortoiseshell's side, he gazed down at her and nuzzled her lovingly. He knew she was kind of embarassed and couldn't help but let out a small chuckled, it was so cute. And thinking about the fact that something as simple as a mentor/apprentice could go so far, now, they were mates and had a family, something he never thought he would have, surely not with his ex-apprentice, but it was a decision he had not regretted, he quickly enough intertwined their tails and kept on walking through the territory, he was simply enjoying her presence here with him. "Please don't change, I love the way you still look so shy sometimes, it's so cute, don't try to change for me... Because you're already perfect." He purred and nuzzled her.
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:00 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe nodded in his mate's direction, approving the fact that he had heard her answer. "Alright, let's get goi-" He stopped immediatly as he saw her staring at him like never before, he wasn't creeped out, he even found it funny at this point, maybe the she-cat was daydreaming, he didn't know, but it happened to everyone, did it not? And one of the things he had loved most about her was probably the fact that she never changed, she still found ways to be shy around him, even if she didn't need to, and he loved that, it only brought back old memories of when they were both still just in a mentor/apprentice relationship, which had turned a bit more into a couple during the middle of her training, he had always felt as if there was something about this she-cat that made him... Happy, something he had never felt in the past with another cat... Only her.

The auburn tom quickly followed Spottedheart, walking by the beautiful tortoiseshell's side, he gazed down at her and nuzzled her lovingly. He knew she was kind of embarassed and couldn't help but let out a small chuckled, it was so cute. And thinking about the fact that something as simple as a mentor/apprentice could go so far, now, they were mates and had a family, something he never thought he would have, surely not with his ex-apprentice, but it was a decision he had not regretted, he quickly enough intertwined their tails and kept on walking through the territory, he was simply enjoying her presence here with him. "Please don't change, I love the way you still look so shy sometimes, it's so cute, don't try to change for me... Because you're already perfect." He purred and nuzzled her.
Spottedheart was still embarrassed, she couldn't deny that, much to her disappointment. Once hearing his statement, the she-cat did smile a bit, as it did make her feel better. She didn't think any more or any less of herself sadly, but it did reassure her that at least Daystripe loved her, even with all her faults. The she-cat simply nodded, though she wasn't the most comfortable with who she was yet.

She couldn't deny, however, that she was happy where she was. She had a loving mate, three wonderful, strong kits, and a strong clan as well. Maybe she wasn't the most confident in herself, but she was confident in the three previously stated things. She had no reason not to be, and she loved them more than herself as well, so she didn't have any reason not to. She found herself purring, and smiled to cover it up, twining her tail with Daystripe's, smiling now. But
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart was still embarrassed, she couldn't deny that, much to her disappointment. Once hearing his statement, the she-cat did smile a bit, as it did make her feel better. She didn't think any more or any less of herself sadly, but it did reassure her that at least Daystripe loved her, even with all her faults. The she-cat simply nodded, though she wasn't the most comfortable with who she was yet.

She couldn't deny, however, that she was happy where she was. She had a loving mate, three wonderful, strong kits, and a strong clan as well. Maybe she wasn't the most confident in herself, but she was confident in the three previously stated things. She had no reason not to be, and she loved them more than herself as well, so she didn't have any reason not to. She found herself purring, and smiled to cover it up, twining her tail with Daystripe's, smiling now. But
The auburn tom smiled widely as he saw her smile, glad to make her feel a tad better, he would love her however she decided to be, after all, if she wanted to change, she could, but if he didn't know what she wanted, he wouldn't be able to help her, and that's what he wanted to do, help. And someone could still develop, he wasn't gonna deny that and that was sure.

Daystripe loved everything about his life, he has had a good mentor and had been a good mentor, with probably the best apprentice, which was now the mate any tom would dream of having, he had his three angels, which were his kits and... He was part of the strongest clan, so he couldn't say he didn't love his life, on the contrary even, he loved it, he loved every single second of it, he turned to gaze down at her again, their tails tightly twined, he found himself purring as well, but he knew perfectly why, she was the reason, she had always been. "I love you, Spottedheart." He mewed, nuzzling her as they kept on padding deeper into the territory.