Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:19 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by alec
Today 10:16 AM
The Twisted and the Grouse
by Aolani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2019, 09:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Petal'Paw sat in the clearing, as usual some cat was causing a racket, she was just glad it wasn't Red'Claw, Storm'Claw, Justice'Paw or Birch'Paw, she spoke in a annoyed and exasperated voice to the she."Great Star'Clan could you shut your muzzle? Unlike you no one exactly cares about how organised the prey pile is". Her calico tabby pelt fluffed up a bit in annoyance.

(Been a while since I Rped her lol )
The tortie narrowed her eyes, internally screaming at the apprentice who told her to shut up. Her ears folded back, fur bristling. "Go somewhere else if you don't wanna here it." She spoke, a frown firm on her maw. Her tail flicked, the semi-long haired feline averted her sea green eyes from the apprentice, to a tree.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The tortie narrowed her eyes, internally screaming at the apprentice who told her to shut up. Her ears folded back, fur bristling. "Go somewhere else if you don't wanna hear it." She spoke, a frown firm on her maw. Her tail flicked, the semi-long haired feline averted her sea green eyes from the apprentice, to a tree.
Petal'Paw spoke bluntly."Don't talk about it in the first place then". Surprisingly Petal'Paw was in her more calm moods although that's most likely because she wasn't getting bugged by her father.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:25 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

@~Silverkit~ )) tigerfur padded out of the warriors den breathing in the crisp morning air the sun had just started coming up the full circle not fully over the horizon she looked around wondering if anyone was up for hunting or training

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:28 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Petal'Paw spoke bluntly."Don't talk about it in the first place then". Surprisingly Petal'Paw was in her more calm moods although that's most likely because she wasn't getting bugged by her father.
Seathorn felt rage prick at her, tail tapping against the ground. "Maybe You shouldn't have said anything in the first place!" The ill tempered molly snapped, glaring daggers at the other.

Old April 13th, 2019, 10:30 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

'Oh no.' He should have known this would happen. Moonpaw was a new cat, and having the leader just RANDOMLY approach her? BAD IDEA. But it was too late to back out now. He tried crouching, making himself smaller but he was a big cat. It didn't work. In fact, it probably made him look like an idiot. And at this point, the usually talkative tom would fall silent, not knowing what to do, what to say. He just listened, and kind of went with it. "I'm good." Awkward silence. Only the best kind of silence. "I, uh, hope you're fitting into Clan life well and I hope to get to know you..." With that, the leader stood and started to walk away, lingering for a bit just in case the younger cat called him back.
she had been looking down at the ground, just staring at it to take her mind off the situation. As she began to compose herself she looked up only to see the sandy leader farther away “Windystar!” she nervously called behind him her voice was shy and quiet but audible over the bustle off the clan around them “How are you...” she said trying to keep up the small talk in an awkward way but and attempt non the less she put on a small smile as she began to shake again, she knew it was happening but she didn’t want to think about it.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 14th, 2019, 03:41 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Seathorn felt rage prick at her, tail tapping against the ground. "Maybe You shouldn't have said anything in the first place!" The ill tempered molly snapped, glaring daggers at the other.

Petal'Paw merely rolled her eyes at the she-cat's temper before she shrugged."I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't complaining so loudly, You can't deny you were the first cat to say something, I merely said what was on everyone else's mind". Petal'Paw surprised herself with being so calm, usually she would have thrown a fit at the rude reply but obviously today she was just too tired to snap back, she sluggishly let the sun warm her pelt as her misty green eyes narrowed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 14th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:59 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Petal'Paw merely rolled her eyes at the she-cat's temper before she shrugged."I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't complaining so loudly, You can't deny you were the first cat to say something, I merely said what was on everyone else's mind". Petal'Paw surprised herself with being so calm, usually she would have thrown a fit at the rude reply but obviously today she was just too tired to snap back, she sluggishly let the sun warm her pelt as her misty green eyes narrowed.
The molly hung her head low, grumbling things, letting out a hiss. Seathorn "We all have our moments hun." She spoke, brows furrowed. She gave a flick of her tail, sea green orbs dancing around the camp.

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:09 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
@~Silverkit~ )) tigerfur padded out of the warriors den breathing in the crisp morning air the sun had just started coming up the full circle not fully over the horizon she looked around wondering if anyone was up for hunting or training
Lilybubble bounced out of the warriors den. Even though she was a warrior now, she still had the personality as a kitten. She looked around looking for someone to talk to.
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:33 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

A young black tabby stretched out in the nest. His pale gaze watched two tuxedos stationed towards the edge of the nursery, yet not too far off. The tom-kit had only just reached two moons. Despite his age, he could tell that there was something a bit... off about his family. He quickly learned that nobody knew who his father was. Their clan-mates seemed to whisper sometimes about this. They believed that he must have been some random rogue. Possibly somebody that Silentcry had met when she was forced from the clan by Blazingnight. But their mother had secretly been starting to feed them some information about who their father was. Silentcry never mentioned him by name, but confirmed that he was from another clan and that they were just friends. Though Smokekit still didn't understand any of this. But, nobody would expect a young kit to understand their relationship anyway.

Another thing was the relationship between Silentcry and Iceshard. His mother always acted strange towards her own father, yet she still allowed him to spend as much time with the kits as he wished. The older tom seemed to try to make time to see them. Despite the clear awkwardness between the two older cats, Smokekit was always glad to see Iceshard. His grandfather was the closest thing to a father that he and his litter-mates knew so far. And Silentcry knew this as well, hence why she doesn't try to prevent him from seeing the kits.

And now, a tired Smokekit watched the two warriors. They weren't speaking. Instead, the two were simply watching Smokekit and his siblings, though they looked as though they wanted to talk about something. But something else was preventing them.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 14th, 2019, 04:22 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Lilybubble bounced out of the warriors den. Even though she was a warrior now, she still had the personality as a kitten. She looked around looking for someone to talk to.
Tigerfur spotted Lilybubble she never really talked to the she cat before but she seemed friendly so she padded over to her "hey lilybubble isn't the morning air great?" she purred

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread